a suggestion

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

a suggestion

Postby MaxtheWolfKing » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi I'm Jill and I would like to suggest getting rid of rarities. I was talking with some of my friends today and i asked them do you like rarites most of them said no. pets value shouldn't be what is assigned to them. it shoud be what the people own them think or like about the pet. For instance i might like a very common more then my very rare or OMG so rare. it might also depened on what i name the pet like i mght name one after my sister i would like that one more than another person likes the pet Please consider this.

Thanks,
Jill
Batty~ wrote:do you want to eat Jill?
Rumor has it I set fire to the rain.

These are my favorite characters (left to right up to down):Alexandra Cabot, Chell, Buffy Summers,Jill Valentine, Pepper the dog, Bolt the dog, and Gir.
MaxtheWolfKing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a suggestion

Postby Solloby » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Rarities were probably introduced to protect new traders from trading away Very Rare pets that are hard to get for Common pets that are not hard to get.

Rarities are simple mathematics... the smaller the amount of pets available, the higher the rarity.

If you want to trade your rare pets for commons, you are more than welcome to. But it wouldn't be fair to others if you asked for rare pets for your commons because it's much harder to get rare pets - there aren't as many of them around. They could just as easily go and ask somebody else to give them the same common pet, and give a common in return rather than a rare.
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me