- answered -

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

- answered -

Postby TheEnforcer » Sun May 26, 2024 10:20 am

i found the value list thread nvm
Last edited by TheEnforcer on Sun May 26, 2024 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheEnforcer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2008 Pet Pricing Help

Postby Celozon » Sun May 26, 2024 1:42 pm

I suggest utilizing the 'how much is this pet worth in C$' thread. The help board isn't the right place for asking value questions. I'm pretty sure all of the most popular pet value threads do have breakdowns on C$ values on pets for all years though, not sure why any would leave out 2008 specifically ^^'

If you are having trouble getting a response on the appropriate value threads, you can also do your own research by doing thread searches on threads like the 'how much is this pet worth' and 'how much is this pet worth in C$' threads, as well as the 'successful C$ trades' and 'VR and OMGSR successful trades' threads. Just look for other people who are asking about the same pet, or just other pets from the same litter if they are all valued about the same. For example, a thread search on the 'successful C$ trades' thread of just 'card' pulls up 3 results all for dogs in this litter. The fair trade thread is probably also useful but I'm normally able to find what I need from the above.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me