Odd one out

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Odd one out

Postby Imquitebored » Thu May 23, 2024 6:27 pm

I was adopting my monthly pets (yes very late into the month ik) from the other species, and i noticed most of them were like this:
However, one of them is bluish, like this:

From my experience so far pets that are newly adopted mostly look the same, and since only one my deer are blue, i figured something happened.

Is this rare? Or am I just unlucky to only get one of them?
Prev. username: ImboredPokeheroes
Pokeheroes Profile
https://pokeheroes.com/userprofile?name=Imbored
Imquitebored

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Odd one out

Postby Celozon » Thu May 23, 2024 7:44 pm

Usually monthly litters will all be the same when adopted, but sometimes there will be some (or just one) that is different, its really just up to the artist if they want to make any of the newborns different or not. It usually does mean that the outcome will be rarer than the others, though thats not guaranteed. Since outcomes from this litter are still growing its difficult to say if it is actually any rarer than the other outcomes. From what I've seen some people either only got one or none at all, and others got multiples, so it doesn't seem to be especially rare or anything. We'll know for sure when they get their rarities after the end of the month.

I believe they did have some high demand at the beginning of the month, but that happens every time there is an outcome at the start of the month that not everyone got. A lot of users try to trade for the missed outcome right away which drives up the demand temporarily. Now that its closer to the end of the month I don't think you'd get much overpay (if any) anymore.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Odd one out

Postby Imquitebored » Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:13 pm