How to Link Images to a Certain Place

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How to Link Images to a Certain Place

Postby Hawkfire. » Thu May 26, 2011 11:07 am

Many of you are confused how to make banners for certain clubs, role-plays, ext. and get stuck with www.mybannermaker.com. That site may be fun, but there's an easier way to do it! Just by following these 5 simple steps:
Step 1-Copy Img URL by right clicking the image you want.
Step 2- Go to CS post and paste your Image's URL. Then highlight it and click 'Img' which is underneath the Subject of the forum.
Step 3- Highlight your text which should be something like this --> [img]IMG'S%20URL%20HERE[/img]. Then click URL which is settled by Img underneath the Subject.
Step 4- Make a new tab, go to CS, copy a link you want, and then go back to your old tab. (Posting). Make an = sign on the URL like this --> [url][/url]
Step 5- After those 4 steps it should look like this:
[url][img]IMG'S URL HERE[img][/url]
You're probably wondering what the = sign is for. Well, right after that = sign you want to paste your link. Click 'Preview' which is by Submit and Save which is by the bottom of the screen, and you should have an Image linking back to whatever place!
I hoped these 5 simple steps made everything easier. Now you won't have to use www.mybannermaker.com anymore and be a pro!
Signed,
~Wild
P.S. I'd be just to honored to have this stickied. + Hope this helped!
Inactive, due to personal reasons. PM me if you need to contact me for whatever reason.
Hawkfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How to Link Images to a Certain Place

Postby snowshoe. » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 pm

This should definitely get stickied, or at least posted in the commonly asked questions. There's lots of threads asking about it...
snowshoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How to Link Images to a Certain Place

Postby Hawkfire. » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Tearless wrote:This should definitely get stickied, or at least posted in the commonly asked questions. There's lots of threads asking about it...

Thank you. I am constantly getting asked how to make banners and such, and it was getting on my nerves explaining it over and over and over ext. ext. =)
Inactive, due to personal reasons. PM me if you need to contact me for whatever reason.
Hawkfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me