Digitally Distinct: Signature Tutorial Thread

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Digitally Distinct: Signature Tutorial Thread

Postby voittoisa » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:23 pm

can someone help me?
i am trying out for this cat and i want my form to be perfect.
in the form, the line above visual aid is down too low. i'd like to get it to brush
up against the text under personality.
i will pay whoever can help me!!

here is the coding:
Code: Select all
[left][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/1dcd/f/2015/066/6/2/ezimba__33__by_officialdarkgravity-d8kv5ad.gif[/img][/left][left][size=190][color=#BFBFBF]░░[/color]
[color=#BFBFBF]░░[/color]
[color=#BFBFBF]░░[/color][/size][/left][left][center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Mudwhisker&size=77&maxWidth=540&fontId=34612&lineheight=92&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF5e5ca7&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[color=#BFBFBF]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=As%20stubborn%20as%20a%20mule&size=46&maxWidth=540&fontId=30469&lineheight=55&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF8293ca&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center][/left]

[left][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/0386/f/2015/063/7/5/untitled_by_swedens_fridge-d8kfqac.png[/img][/left][left][center][color=#BFBFBF]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Personality&size=53&maxWidth=540&fontId=4397&lineheight=64&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF707070&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[size=85][color=#8080BF]Mudwhisker is a grumpy cat with a sharp tongue. His sarcastic attitude and defensive
actions often start fights and get him into trouble. He isn't always grumpy, however, for he is
always kind to the kits. No matter his current mood or who he encountered or has a scrabble
with, Mudwhisker always brightens up at the kits. He's a big softy for the young cats. After his
run-in with kits, he'd be in a up-beat mood until some-cat or something messes it up. The cycle
would just begin all over again. Mudwhisker isn't always in fights though. He may have a few
argues here and there, but fight fights don't happen every day. Those days where Mudwhisker
is in a good mood are nice days. Whenever Mudwhisker snaps at someone, he instantly regrets it.
He would feel guilty and would try anything he could to make that cat that he yelled at forgive
him. If an apology is not enough, then Mudwhisker would go to bigger lengths like doing their
duties for them. He's not actually bad, he's just cold.  Not actually cold, but his attitude is
stubborn and rude. Don't let that make you not like Mudwhisker though, for he just has trouble
expressing his feelings. The only way he can really get it all out is via anger. Mudwhisker is getting
better at containing his attitude and is everyday. All in all, Mudwhisker isn't really that bad
once you get to know him. You just have to keep at it to crack his hard shell. [/color][/size][/center][/left][color=#BFBFFF][left][size=150]╔═════════╗[/size]
[right][size=150]║

║[/size][/right][/color][right][center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=meow!&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=23576&lineheight=30&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF898989&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[color=#BFBFBF][size=85][b]warrior name;[/b]
Mudwhisker
[b]gender;[/b]
Male
[b]rank;[/b]
warrior
[b]clan;[/b]
Dawnclan
[b]fav. prey;[/b]
birds
[b]special move;[/b]
belly rake
[b]most showing trait;[/b]
grumpy[/color][/size][/center][/right][size=150]║

║[/size]
[size=150]╚═════════╝[/size][/left][left][color=#BFBFBF][center]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Visual%20aid&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=4397&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF626262&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[color=#8080BF][size=85]Mudwhisker's nose twitched as he crouched close to the forest floor, the grass
tickling his under belly. The tom had his eyes locked on the small creature in front of him;
a rabbit. It would be hard to catch, he figured, but with concentration and no distractions,
Mudwhisker would be able to sink his sharp teeth into it's soft fur. He could already taste
the warm flesh of the delicious rodent. The tom's mouth watered before he began to steady
his hind legs.

His light blue eyes widened as he about to pounce; a flash of brown and white crossed his
path of sight. The blur had caught his prey before he could even leap into the air! Mudwhisker
frowned and took a good look at the cat who stole his catch; his own brother, Darkpool. His
nose scrunched up and the tom hissed softly,"Darkpool? That was [i]my[/i] rabbit!"

Darkpool looked over at Mudwhisker and retorted with slight anger lacing his mew,"I had my eyes on
it first. It's not my fault you're too slow." The green-eyed cat picked the rabbit up within his
teeth and began to bound away. Mudwhisker quickly followed his brother with his temper
starting to rise. "You wish you saw it first! I demand you give me the rabbit! Find your own prey,
it was mine and you know it," Mudwhisker continued to pester his brother and his brother just
continued to sputter back excuses of why it was his rabbit and not Mudwhisker's before he let out a
loud meow.

"You know what, no, I shouldn't have to beg you for the rabbit because it is mine," the cat began,
his voice raised higher than it originally was, "Why don't you go collect some stupid rocks and
some other weird stuff you like to hoard? It'd get you out of my fur. I'll even take the rodent back
to camp for you, just leave!" Mudwhisker huffed before turning his back and heading towards camp,
leaving his brother alone with his words and the white rabbit that was dropped when he had exploded.
Mudwhisker needed to cool down.

It wasn't longer than a few moments before the brown tom arrived to the camp. His slender body slid
easily through the entrance. A few heart-beats later and he was bombarded by the kits. He could pick
out a few names if he thought for a bit, but decided to just save himself the trouble. A soft purr made
his chest rumble with happiness as the small cats asked about what he was doing outside of the camp
walls. "I was only hunting. Next time, I might bring something back for you! But you have to listen to
your mothers, alright?" Mudwhisker ordered with a soft voice. They all excitedly agreed.

The kits and Mudwhisker socialized for a bit longer than the male would have wanted, but it helped ease down from
his outburst. However long Mudwhisker wanted to continue his little session with the kits, and he really did, he needed
to get back to his warrior duties. The young cats all complained before finally realizing Mudwhisker needed to work.
They all bid their good-byes and scurried off towards the nursery, a few slipping and sliding as they ran.  A content sigh
left his muzzle as he turned his head to the new cat entering the camp. It was his brother. Guilt started to gnaw at his [right][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/f1a8/f/2015/066/4/f/oie_7164226x74p19ca_by_swedens_fridge-d8kr8gb.png[/img][/right]
stomach. His words were a lot more harsh than he wanted, and he didn't really mean to explode like that. Mudwhisker looked towards the ground and mewed sheepishly,"Look, Darkpool, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to act like that, and it was your rabbit fair and square."

Darkpool grunted and nodded meaning he understood his brother. Mudwhisker felt the guilt lift and he felt a lot better than he did a few moment ago. Mudwhisker watched his brother set down the rabbit down into the pile. His belly rumbled and he scrunched up his nose like he did in the forest not too long ago. He still hadn't caught anything to bring back to camp. With an irritated sigh, Mudwhisker once more went through the entrance and went to look for more prey to catch. Little did he know, a certain brother was watching him with a small grin and a shaking head. [/color][/size][/center][/left]

thanks to who can help!!
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikaroony » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:30 pm

APH Iceland wrote:
can someone help me?
i am trying out for this cat and i want my form to be perfect.
in the form, the line above visual aid is down too low. i'd like to get it to brush
up against the text under personality.
i will pay whoever can help me!!

here is the coding:
Code: Select all
[left][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/1dcd/f/2015/066/6/2/ezimba__33__by_officialdarkgravity-d8kv5ad.gif[/img][/left][left][size=190][color=#BFBFBF]░░[/color]
[color=#BFBFBF]░░[/color][/size][/left][left][center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Mudwhisker&size=77&maxWidth=540&fontId=34612&lineheight=92&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF5e5ca7&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[color=#BFBFBF]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=As%20stubborn%20as%20a%20mule&size=46&maxWidth=540&fontId=30469&lineheight=55&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF8293ca&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center][/left]

[left][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/0386/f/2015/063/7/5/untitled_by_swedens_fridge-d8kfqac.png[/img][/left][left][center][color=#BFBFBF]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Personality&size=53&maxWidth=540&fontId=4397&lineheight=64&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF707070&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[size=85][color=#8080BF]Mudwhisker is a grumpy cat with a sharp tongue. His sarcastic attitude and defensive
actions often start fights and get him into trouble. He isn't always grumpy, however, for he is
always kind to the kits. No matter his current mood or who he encountered or has a scrabble
with, Mudwhisker always brightens up at the kits. He's a big softy for the young cats. After his
run-in with kits, he'd be in a up-beat mood until some-cat or something messes it up. The cycle
would just begin all over again. Mudwhisker isn't always in fights though. He may have a few
argues here and there, but fight fights don't happen every day. Those days where Mudwhisker
is in a good mood are nice days. Whenever Mudwhisker snaps at someone, he instantly regrets it.
He would feel guilty and would try anything he could to make that cat that he yelled at forgive
him. If an apology is not enough, then Mudwhisker would go to bigger lengths like doing their
duties for them. He's not actually bad, he's just cold.  Not actually cold, but his attitude is
stubborn and rude. Don't let that make you not like Mudwhisker though, for he just has trouble
expressing his feelings. The only way he can really get it all out is via anger. Mudwhisker is getting
better at containing his attitude and is everyday. All in all, Mudwhisker isn't really that bad
once you get to know him. You just have to keep at it to crack his hard shell. [/color][/size][/center][/left][color=#BFBFFF][left][size=150]╔═════════╗[/size]
[right][size=150]║

║[/size][/right][/color][right][center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=meow!&size=25&maxWidth=540&fontId=23576&lineheight=30&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF898989&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[color=#BFBFBF][size=85][b]warrior name;[/b]
Mudwhisker
[b]gender;[/b]
Male
[b]rank;[/b]
warrior
[b]clan;[/b]
Dawnclan
[b]fav. prey;[/b]
birds
[b]special move;[/b]
belly rake
[b]most showing trait;[/b]
grumpy[/color][/size][/center][/right][size=150]║

║[/size]
[size=150]╚═════════╝[/size][/left][left][color=#BFBFBF][center]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Visual%20aid&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=4397&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF626262&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[color=#8080BF][size=85]Mudwhisker's nose twitched as he crouched close to the forest floor, the grass
tickling his under belly. The tom had his eyes locked on the small creature in front of him;
a rabbit. It would be hard to catch, he figured, but with concentration and no distractions,
Mudwhisker would be able to sink his sharp teeth into it's soft fur. He could already taste
the warm flesh of the delicious rodent. The tom's mouth watered before he began to steady
his hind legs.

His light blue eyes widened as he about to pounce; a flash of brown and white crossed his
path of sight. The blur had caught his prey before he could even leap into the air! Mudwhisker
frowned and took a good look at the cat who stole his catch; his own brother, Darkpool. His
nose scrunched up and the tom hissed softly,"Darkpool? That was [i]my[/i] rabbit!"

Darkpool looked over at Mudwhisker and retorted with slight anger lacing his mew,"I had my eyes on
it first. It's not my fault you're too slow." The green-eyed cat picked the rabbit up within his
teeth and began to bound away. Mudwhisker quickly followed his brother with his temper
starting to rise. "You wish you saw it first! I demand you give me the rabbit! Find your own prey,
it was mine and you know it," Mudwhisker continued to pester his brother and his brother just
continued to sputter back excuses of why it was his rabbit and not Mudwhisker's before he let out a
loud meow.

"You know what, no, I shouldn't have to beg you for the rabbit because it is mine," the cat began,
his voice raised higher than it originally was, "Why don't you go collect some stupid rocks and
some other weird stuff you like to hoard? It'd get you out of my fur. I'll even take the rodent back
to camp for you, just leave!" Mudwhisker huffed before turning his back and heading towards camp,
leaving his brother alone with his words and the white rabbit that was dropped when he had exploded.
Mudwhisker needed to cool down.

It wasn't longer than a few moments before the brown tom arrived to the camp. His slender body slid
easily through the entrance. A few heart-beats later and he was bombarded by the kits. He could pick
out a few names if he thought for a bit, but decided to just save himself the trouble. A soft purr made
his chest rumble with happiness as the small cats asked about what he was doing outside of the camp
walls. "I was only hunting. Next time, I might bring something back for you! But you have to listen to
your mothers, alright?" Mudwhisker ordered with a soft voice. They all excitedly agreed.

The kits and Mudwhisker socialized for a bit longer than the male would have wanted, but it helped ease down from
his outburst. However long Mudwhisker wanted to continue his little session with the kits, and he really did, he needed
to get back to his warrior duties. The young cats all complained before finally realizing Mudwhisker needed to work.
They all bid their good-byes and scurried off towards the nursery, a few slipping and sliding as they ran.  A content sigh
left his muzzle as he turned his head to the new cat entering the camp. It was his brother. Guilt started to gnaw at his [right][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/f1a8/f/2015/066/4/f/oie_7164226x74p19ca_by_swedens_fridge-d8kr8gb.png[/img][/right]
stomach. His words were a lot more harsh than he wanted, and he didn't really mean to explode like that. Mudwhisker looked towards the ground and mewed sheepishly,"Look, Darkpool, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to act like that, and it was your rabbit fair and square."

Darkpool grunted and nodded meaning he understood his brother. Mudwhisker felt the guilt lift and he felt a lot better than he did a few moment ago. Mudwhisker watched his brother set down the rabbit down into the pile. His belly rumbled and he scrunched up his nose like he did in the forest not too long ago. He still hadn't caught anything to bring back to camp. With an irritated sigh, Mudwhisker once more went through the entrance and went to look for more prey to catch. Little did he know, a certain brother was watching him with a small grin and a shaking head. [/color][/size][/center][/left]

thanks to who can help!!

Your problem is "As prickly as a fox" is "above" the line, which makes it so that it's only under that.
ikaroony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby key » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:18 pm

I've been trying to figure out how to make a stamp, can someone help?
(I tried and failed miserably. lol)
I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odysseus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:21 pm

I have no idea what to add to my signature. I've been trying various quotes/fonts but none of them seem to fit. Can anyone recommend any good fonts or features in general that I can add to my signature? Thanks! And yes, it is a WIP.
xxxxxxx♡ ♡ ♡xxxxxxx
they/them| infj | virgo
heya, i'm izzy!

canadian, bi, and tired
xxxxxxx♡ ♡ ♡xxxxxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
OPEN-EYED, BURN THE PAGE
───── MY LITTLE DARK AGE
odysseus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:26 pm

~Vanadium~ wrote:
I have no idea what to add to my signature. I've been trying various quotes/fonts but none of them seem to fit. Can anyone recommend any good fonts or features in general that I can add to my signature? Thanks! And yes, it is a WIP.

trying not to mini-mod here, but i think this is spam.
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby odysseus » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:43 pm

kija. wrote:
~Vanadium~ wrote:

trying not to mini-mod here, but i think this is spam.

Sorry, I apologize.
xxxxxxx♡ ♡ ♡xxxxxxx
they/them| infj | virgo
heya, i'm izzy!

canadian, bi, and tired
xxxxxxx♡ ♡ ♡xxxxxxx
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
OPEN-EYED, BURN THE PAGE
───── MY LITTLE DARK AGE
odysseus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:06 pm

If you want advice for what needs to be added to your signature, please go here and do it.
    We made the club so the spam is off this thread. Everyone is welcome here :3
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby key » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:18 pm

key wrote:I've been trying to figure out how to make a stamp, can someone help?

I wasn't sure if I was overlooked or not, so just in case, I'm gonna quote it.
I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:22 pm

key wrote:
key wrote:I've been trying to figure out how to make a stamp, can someone help?

I wasn't sure if I was overlooked or not, so just in case, I'm gonna quote it.

There are stamp templates at the front you can use to help. Front page, very bottom.
    But I am not sure what else you mean by needing help for stamp making, you can use use the stamp template, open it up on a single layer in Pixlr or Photoshop, and then have another layer underneath it and insert an image on that. Obviously one that you have the right to use or one you made with permission. And vola, stamp.
    I have no idea if this answers you or not because I do not know what part you need help with, so I am very vague here.
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me