Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby doreet » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:18 pm

hello I have chicken paint on "2draw.net" which works very well---except my painting will not revise!!!I don't know why, it just says"will not revise now,revise later."And it never works to revise!!!I keep trying, no luck, and i asked the forum there is no answer yet--maybe never.Is this the amt. of broadband of the site?Can I take my painting to the chicken paint here and finish it?How do I do that??cause its a very beautiful painting but its not finished!!is this my browser?Please let me know how I can finish this chicken-paint picture--if I can do it here.??thanks very much--any help is appreciated. :) :what:
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Immortalkitten » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:55 pm

Pandora! wrote:
    I'm have the EXACT same problem and I've tried so many fixes to no avail. I'm on a Mac on Chrome using a Huion Inspiroy H640P tablet. I've updated my computer, updated Chrome, uninstalled & reinstalled the tablet software, played with both the tablet setting and aaaaall sorts of pen settings in Oekaki. It seems to be an Oekaki only issue. I'll include a little image as well, it's like at the last second the pen disconnects and reconnects even when I haven't lifted the stylus.

If anyone has found a solution please please let me know!

I think I have a similar issue. My lines keeps skipping in the middle of my stroke. They're still smooth and continue the pen pressure, but it leaves a gap in the line and the Oekaki registers it as multiple strokes when I hit undo. Gaomon PD1161 tablet.

I've tried rebooting, completely reinstalling the drivers fresh, switching to another Gaomon tablet, nothing has worked. It only happens in the Oekaki and I can't find anyone with the same problem with a google search, so I assume it's a ChickenPaint problem.

Really hoping someone finds a solution to this because it's made the Oekaki completely unusable for me. ToT

I am usually on once or twice
a day if you need me. I post in
the forums occasionally, but I
am mostly here to collect pets.

~Current Obsession~
Minecraft/Code Geass

BFF BFF 2 Carrd Art Fight Art Credit
Immortalkitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

My oekaki is loading very, very slow for the past few days, like only 3-5% per minute. It always loads a little slower than other drawings because it has a really big bunch of layers, but never this slow. Is there a solution for this? (I already cleared the cache)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:47 pm

The zoom is super duper sensitive on chickenpaint. Is there anything I can do to stop this? I scroll a little with my mouse and it zooms in and out for quite a while after I stop scrolling.

Any help would be much appreciated!
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jun 11, 2024 9:55 am

Solution
The saving bug occurs because my drawing has too many layers, because of that oekaki needs to load for too long and it bugs out. So, yes practically Oekaki has a layer/size limit
Thanks to Desmond for their help!

I get a very strange saving bug
Everytime I try to make one of the two layers visible it won't save anymore
But as soon as I make them invisible again, it saves normaly. Tried this many times and it always stops saving the moment I make the layers visible

Still no changes (6.11)

I redid the drawing now and I could save and post it, but now I can't edit the new drawing again (when I want to turn the foal into the adult mare)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:17 pm

After all these bugs I am having (Loading and Saving bug) I feel like I need to leave Oekaki for good. It is just too buggy for me to continue working with it. It is sad because this affects my little community too, but I don't get any help with it and I don't have much options if I do not want to draw lottery with every single adopt to see if I can post it or not
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me