Can we please put a ban on...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Can we please put a ban on...

Postby Icesky » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Shian wrote:You can block all images from Bilingee in Firefox.

Go to Tools->Options->Content

Click on the button across from "Load images automatically" Add Bilingee.com

No more headachey images.

And if we dont have Firefox..... (My computer cant download things right now. It barely has any memory left, despite the countless things I delete)

Also, slow computers cant handle those things. *CoughCough-My Computer-CoughCough*
And yes I did look. Parts of the second one were okay(Some!) like ont he wolf, but other than that, the first was horrible. (No offence to that person!) It was hard to see, annoying. And I just fainted today (Long story) I dont need to look at those.
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Why do i feel left out when my head doesn't hurt when I look at the images... I don't see why they bother people. :?:
But they are very annoying and ugly.
Cruze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Cruze wrote:Why do i feel left out when my head doesn't hurt when I look at the images... I don't see why they bother people. :?:

Well it bothers me because, aside from the obvious risks involving seizures, the things make my vision go blurry, my head ache and make me feel ill. If I am going to be on Chickensmoothe, why should I have to suffer because of a few ignorant people?

EDIT: And on a more selfish note just can't stand seeing people selling them for wolves or rats.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icesky » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:30 am

Fiery Gatoh wrote:
Cruze wrote:Why do i feel left out when my head doesn't hurt when I look at the images... I don't see why they bother people. :?:

Well it bothers me because, aside from the obvious risks involving seizures, the things make my vision go blurry, my head ache and make me feel ill. If I am going to be on Chickensmoothe, why should I have to suffer because of a few ignorant people?

EDIT: And on a more selfish note just can't stand seeing people selling them for wolves or rats.

Do you mean seeling all avatars for Wolves and Rats? Or just the annoying ones x3 But yes, I wouldnt be able to stand that either. I dont look at most Avatar/Image trades. I look at some, but only ones that are worth your wolves/rats. If they arnt good, why waste a wolf/Rat? And people could always use the ones on the website. People ask for July pets for images that would only be used on one site, where you can put CS pets in any site Signiture.
Know what I mean?
x
x

x
"𝚠𝚎 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš– πšžπš—πšπš’πš• 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽ"

α΄€Κ€α΄› ꜱʜᴏᴘ
☾ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ☾
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…
☽ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ☽

manga panel from witch hate atelier
Icesky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devrism » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:35 am

Shian wrote:You can block all images from Bilingee in Firefox.

Go to Tools->Options->Content

Click on the button across from "Load images automatically" Add Bilingee.com

No more headachey images.

Oh, thanks. I didn't know you could do that. :D
devrism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyborg » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:28 am

Sorry to say this but..

That Isn't bad. at all. have you ever seen one of those lights, that flash on and off, on and off? really fast? Yeah, those are TERRIBLE for me, but those animations are nothing. =/ they calm me, actually. they do not make my eyes hurt, they do not make my head spin. :| I know there may be health hazards but I don't know where your going on this.
ImageImageImageImage
Cyborg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Cyborg wrote:Sorry to say this but..

That Isn't bad. at all. have you ever seen one of those lights, that flash on and off, on and off? really fast? Yeah, those are TERRIBLE for me, but those animations are nothing. =/ they calm me, actually. they do not make my eyes hurt, they do not make my head spin. :| I know there may be health hazards but I don't know where your going on this.

But they do for me, and that is my point. Sure it may not for you, bur flashy thing like that can seriously affect some people.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black-Wolf-Soul » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:27 am

i wrote a different opinion years back and boy do i sound silly lol!

i have to agree about the ban :) i'm pretty sure it's happened now but i just wanted to remove my original post.
Last edited by Black-Wolf-Soul on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black-Wolf-Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Kay Kay*~ » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:05 pm

Fiery Gatoh wrote:Well a bunch of people did try to tell them. They posted the 1st example in retaliation to that :?

I was on when that happened. That person seemed very stubborn and kept posting those images and i had to stop reading the posts. Maybe we should ban these blingee things...they do bother me thats for sure!
Once agian under construction...
~*Kay Kay*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Black-Wolf-Soul wrote:okay so i've been seeing this topic lol anyways back on topic

sure this may make a few people feel dizzy or have a head ache but only one of em is like... nothing -.-' ... but the second one shown is quite.. flashy and to be honest.. i have not seen ONE person with it yet??.. not sure where you people go too lol but ye.. i haven't seen one yet.. and to be honest.. there are some avatars where the name chicken smoothie flashes.. surprisingly no one has complained about that since it's the same thing? :roll: just a smaller portion... but Fiery Gatoh if that probably does mean that you're epileptic lol .. in science i've learned about seizures and epilepsy especially and you basically sort of have the symptoms you might want to see your eye doctor or something...

anyways they don't bother me, i haven't seen any, some of the chicken smoothie avatars have flickering CS no ones said anything about that.. and well.. i unno.. not being mean or rude just always stating my opinion .. but if you have head aches, feel dizzy, your heart beating fast and your sight kind of goes off/blurry/black out a bit.. you should probably see your eye doctor about it.. probably means you're sensitive to it or are epileptic.. not being a know it all or smart butt.. but i learnt it last year just giving advice

The reason I posted this topic about the blingee signatures (I've seen a couple more since I posted this thread) and not the avatars is because the signatures bother me much more than the avatars do. I cannot post about banning the avatars simply for the sake of it, so I chose not to. If they bother anyone, they have the right to state that.

But yeah, I did kind of cross my mind that maybe I might need to see a doctor about that. Didn't strike me as very healthy.
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me