House of Magic

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

House of Magic

Postby mrs » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:20 am

Welcome wrote:"Welcome to House of Magic! First and foremost, you'll need to introduce yourself over at Creation Station! There is a very loving, welcoming tour guide waiting for newcomers. Though, please keep in mind it's best to direct any questions to here... Our tour guide, Randy.. He loves to help people! Sometimes a little too much. We're not sure if he's gives out the most factual information, to be honest.. Anyway, what to do after you've introduced yourself to Randy? Well, anything! Congrats, my friend! You've opened yourself up to our wonderful world, Nixirium!"
Last edited by mrs on Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:28 am, edited 34 times in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important information

Postby mrs » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:32 am

Rules wrote:It is advised you read these before doing anything in the species! If you participate, you automatically agree to the rules.

1. Breaking any CS rules will not only be reported, but depending on the severity, will result in a ban.
2. Rooms, avatars, adopts, items, and anything directly gained through, are to be kept up with publicly on our archive thread.
3. Avatar and room images taken off-site must be linked back to the thread. Adopts must be credited to their specific artist, unless stated otherwise.
4. In the case someone is banned, additional content must be attached to any adopts. If there is no content attached, adopts will be taken back and rehomed. Avatars will not be taken. Additional content refers to any form of art (writing included); however, clear effort must be shown.
5. All items owned by a banned user will be sent to the Lost and Found to allow for redistribution.
6. Mini-modding is not permitted, and can lead to a warning or strike. Punishments will be given case-by-case.
7. When adopting from a FCFS release, all forms must remain unedited after posting. Quote to fix when necessary. Removing or editing code words will deem your form invalid.
8. Do not complain, guilt trip, nor beg on any threads relating to House of Magic.
9. Items have no max c$ price. Furniture have no max c$ price. Adopts gained for free may only be sold for 100c$ each, unless extra content is added. The price of the content may be added to the 100c$ cap for that specific adopt. If in USD, or another real-world currency, they may be resold at the artwork's worth.
10. Without artwork worth real world currency added onto adopts received through free means, they may only be sold for c$ or our thread's currency.
11. Items, furniture, and adopts may be traded for other UMAs, so long as they allow it. Adopts may not be sold for any currency outside of our own thread's currencies (the only exception stated above; see rule 10). Items and furniture can be sold for other species' currencies.
12. Transferring designs out of the species is permitted, but will need approval to do so. Only the thread owner is permitted to give approval. If permission requested is denied, there will be an explanation as to why.
13. You may not edit any images received from the thread. This includes items, furniture, furniture previews, rooms, and avatars. This will result in a strike.

Additional content refers to any form of art. Effort must be put into said art for it to count as additional content.
Three warnings will equate to one strike.
Warnings fade after one calendar month, on the condition no other warnings nor strikes have been issued. Faded warnings are to be disregarded.
Strikes do not fade.
Four strikes will equate to a permanent ban.
Q&A wrote:Feel free to ask questions!
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Center

Postby mrs » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:57 am

So you want to adopt a critter? wrote:"Every good adventurer has a loyal companion at their side. Or, maybe multiple! At this point in time, these animals don't offer anything special when it comes to questing, but they do make for grand companions. We tend to receive whole packs of 'em at a time, but we only allow one per person, per litter. We assume that all that come here together are related, but sometimes we're just not too sure... Oh, also. The animals that we normally have for adoption are very, very small. They're only the kits of their species! So, do keep that in mind. They don't grow too fast, not at all, but don't be surprised if they suddenly don't fit in your room anymore!"
Adoption Rules wrote:1. You may only adopt one adopt per release, unless stated otherwise.
2. Editing FCFS forms will void them. Quote them instead.
3. Removing the codeword from a form will void your post. The codeword is there for no reason aside from easy searching in the future.
4. All parts of the form are required. This includes adopt number, username, and the codeword.
It is recommended you read the main rules before adopting from an adopt release.
Adopts wrote:Batch Name:
Release Number:
Adopt Type:
Artist:
Code: Select all
Username:
Adopt #:
Codeword:
Other:
Last edited by mrs on Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:28 am, edited 52 times in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pound

Postby mrs » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:29 am

Showing kindness? wrote:"Ah, these poor animals have been abandoned by their previous owners. We've found them out in storms, out on our front door.. It's not their fault they don't have a loving home, which is why we take them in and take good care of them! We nurse them back to health, then put them up for adoption. Do you want one? It's unreasonable to adopt one animal every day, but that's the rule we have in place."
You may only adopt one animal per day.
Animals up for Adoption wrote:Looks like there aren't animal animals up for adoption right now!

"I'd like to adopt an animal!"
Username:
Adopt Number:
Other:
"I'd like to put an animal into the shelter."
Username:
Adopt:
[img][/img]
Other:
Last edited by mrs on Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby mrs » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:48 am

Events wrote:Doesn't look like any events are ongoing!
Last edited by mrs on Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News / Change Log

Postby mrs » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:00 am

mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About House of Magic

Postby mrs » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:37 am

About wrote:Within the world of Nixirium, magic and creatures of dark forces spiral out of control! The world cries out for a hero to come lend aid. There are many civilians in desperate need of help, as well as countless light-forged creatures seeking out brave souls to follow into battle.
A horrible darkness plagues Nixirium, but will that dissuade you from stepping up to your birthright and claiming your title as hero? Or will you be overshadowed by doubt and step into the darkside seeking nothing, but power and vengeance?
tldr wrote:House of Magic is an RPG based UMA! You can customize an avatar, obtain keys to have a room, earn furniture to place in yourr room, and so much more!
Last edited by mrs on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: House of Magic (open to marking)

Postby mrs » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:50 am

marking is open; I hope to have more stuff up soon!
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: House of Magic (open to marking)

Postby BarkinqCoyote » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:54 am

MARK!!!
dez || they/them