◆ ChooKs ◆ 🦜| [closed]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

◆ ChooKs ◆ 🦜| [closed]

Postby geinkotsu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:59 am

THIS UMA IS CURRENTLY CLOSED

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

GALEN wrote:Hey there! My name's Galen! I'm one of the Co-Owners here at the Chookery alongside Lysander. We built this place as a safe haven for new and old farmers alike to start on their adventures and find their ChooK companions! It's been quite a bit of work, and I still have a lot of heavy lifting to do! But we're excited to have you here with us as we expand our facilities.

Oh? This guy? This is Goose! He's my best mate- you might see him running off to play with Duck while I'm working! Be careful, he's a toe biter."

LYSANDER wrote:What's a ChooK? ChooKs are a curious genus of dinosaur-like avians! A prime example is my ChooK here, Duck. Farmers like us have domesticated them to assist us in the dangerous work of cultivating hostile landscapes. Every ChooK species has it's own unique traits and we're constantly discovering new and extraordinary varieties!

These birds have a keen eye for shiny trinkets and have been known to be quite skilled at finding rich ores. Their diet is primarily omnivorous with a taste for minerals. They can be quite protective of their own flock. So I suggest that you don't pick a fight with any owners or birds here at The Chookery.

What's the difference, you ask? We have three categories of species we refer to here. Domestic, Fancy and Wild. Domestic ChooKs are your most basic domesticated birds, who are quite mundane and have no line-edits. Fancy ChooKs are domesticated birds who have been breed for their unique traits and line-edits. Wild ChooKs... Well, you'd be quite the talk of the Chookery if you ever managed to train and befriend a Wild ChooK. They are nothing like their domesticated cousins and quite dangerous.

:STAFF LIST:

GUEST ARTISTS
SamDaLamb

MODERATORS
Bakinra | Zubers | BethRAWR | Azphen

------------------------------------------
Art Credits:
(All art and design, unless otherwise attributed, is done by Geinkotsu)
ZenzenPapaya 1035689 | Design of Goose, Lysander, and Duck
Last edited by geinkotsu on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 62 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NEWS

Postby geinkotsu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:59 am

AVERY wrote:"Want to know the local scoop? Toad and I have all the details for the past week listed here in the community newsletter here! If you're looking for a more detailed history of the Chookery, be sure to check out the Changelog!"

Local News wrote:
◆Updates from the last 7 Days◆

◆Happening Soon◆

◆Current Events◆
"Looks like there's nothing big going on right now!"

◆Previous Events◆

Art Credits:
Last edited by geinkotsu on Mon May 01, 2023 12:56 pm, edited 27 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES

Postby geinkotsu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:00 am

ELLIS wrote:"New farmer? Welcome to the Chookery. I'm the Sherrif of this settlement. The name's Ellis. And my deputy here is Cujo. To fully enjoy your farming experience, we ask that you please read and understand our laws outlined bellow before you run off to participate. Here is where you can read the Full Species Rules."

"If you break any of these rules, I have a three strike system. Your fourth rule break after your third strike will lead to a permanent ban from the Chookery. But some behaviors, such as stealing, will warrant an immediate ban. All decisions on strikes and bans are final."

"If you still have any questions, you can first check our Frequently Asked Questions Document to see if there's an answer there for you. If you still have questions, feel free to contact a Moderator or Owner at any time to clarify any questions you might have.

GENERAL RULES
⬦1. You must follow all Chickensmoothie Rules when participating in ChooKs.
⬦2. You may only participate in ChooKs using one account. You may not use friends and family to circumvent this rule, or any other rule, to unfairly benefit yourself or your friends/family.
⬦3. Your account must be at least 2 months old and have other activity present on your account to be able to participate in ChooKs.
⬦4. You must make a post on the Co-op archive and keep that archive updated to be able to participate in ChooKs.
⬦5. You are not permitted to alter your ChooKs image art in any way or for any reason.
⬦6. You are not permitted to use, trace or alter any artwork/assets/designs from ChooKs without permission.
⬦7. You are not permitted to make NFTs out of your ChooK's designs/art or use them with any kind of AI-generation.
⬦8. You are not permitted to steal ChooKs or OCs that are not yours. Theft will not be tolerated in any shape or form.
⬦9. You may not borrow, lend, or co-own a ChooK. ChooKs can only have one owner, and all trades are final.
⬦10. You may use your ChooK freely as OCs, transfer them into other UMAs, or any other personal use.
⬦11. You may not use your ChooKs for commercial use in any way, shape or form.
⬦12. You are not permitted to make your own Chooks in any way, shape or form.
⬦13. You may gift or trade your freely adopted ChooKs for art, cs pets, or other adoptables/characters.
⬦14. You may not sell your freely adopted ChooKs for C$ or any other currencies (real or digital).
⬦15. You may sell ChooKs you have paid for with C$ or Baubles (or other currencies) for, up to, their initial purchase value.
⬦16. You may add your ChooK to your signature or repost your ChooK to other sites; but the image must always link back to the ChooKs main thread or credit the official ChooKs Toyhouse. We also ask you to credit the artists properly.
⬦17. If a ChooK is officially transferred out of the species, its ID will be voided and you may no longer return that ChooK to participate in the species.
⬦18. Be polite and respectful towards your fellow users and staff. We do not tolerate guilt-tripping, begging, negativity or any kind of harassment or bullying here on the Chookery.
⬦19. Please do not mini-mod. If someone is breaking the rules, please notify an available staff member.
⬦20. All staff should be respected regardless of their position or role on the team. If you have an issue with a staff member, please message one of the owners to discuss your concerns.
⬦21. Do not ask to be staff. You may fill out a form to apply to staff if applications are open and available. Please don’t ask when applications will open.
⬦22. Never pretend to be staff in any way for any reason. Such as, but not limited to; telling people you are staff, using staff usernames or using staff icons/symbols in the discord.
⬦23. All Rules are subject to change as seen fit by the Co-owners. All users are responsible for keeping up-to-date with any rule changes; as they will be available in the change-log.

Permissions:
Permissions wrote:You, as a participant of ChooKs, have the following permissions to use assets/artwork;
⬦1. You may repost the following official ChooKs assets on your co-op archive or the ChooKs discord without need for credits; Art of any currencies, art of any dress-up/clothing items, art of any specialty or consumable items, art of any collectable items, art of any achievement badges, art of any stamps.
⬦2. You may repost these official ChooKs assets within other Chickensmoothie threads or chickensmoothie discords IF you link back to our main thread; Art of any currencies, art of any dress-up/clothing items, art of any specialty or consumable items, art of any collectable items, art of any achievement badges, art of any stamps.

⬦3. You may post ChooKs you have been given ownership of to your co-op archive with artist credits and official ID number.
⬦4. You may post ChooKs you have been given ownership of to the official ChooKs discord with artist credits.
⬦5. You may post ChooKs you have been given ownership of on other Chickensmoothie threads, your Chickensmoothie Signature or Chickensmoothie discords as long as it links back to the ChooKs main thread and has artist credits.
⬦6. You may host ChooKs you have been given ownership of on other websites meant for storage IF you link back to the species, credit the artist and list your ChooKs official ID
⬦7. You may save and store any ChooKs you have been given ownership of on any of your own personal devices.

Strikes and Bans
STRIKES/BANS wrote:ChooKs works on a 3 Strike system. After your third strike, you will face a permanent ban from the species. Some behaviors warrant immediate bans with no strikes. All decisions on strikes and bans are final.

⬦1. Banned users may not participate in the species in any way.
(This includes, but is not limited to; creating a co-op archive, adopting, entering giveaways or games, ordering customs or breedings, claiming free gifts, trading within the species or for species adopts/items, purchasing baubles, purchasing items, being a member in the discord, posting on any species threads etc.)
⬦2. Banned users may not use another account to get around their ban.
⬦3. Banned users must transfer out, gift or give up their free ChooKs within a week of their notice of ban or else they will be revoked from their possession. (Exemption: Any ChooKs with artwork of value. The decision of what counts as an artwork of value is up to the owners.)
⬦4. Banned users may not trade their free ChooKs. Not for UMAs, not for art, not for anything.
(If a Banned user is allowed to transfer their ChooKs out of the species, they may then only gift or trade that design, they may not sell it)
⬦5. Banned users may trade their paid ChooKs for cs pets, art or characters.
⬦6. Banned users may not trade their paid ChooKs for other UMAs or closed-species.
⬦7. Banned users may sell their paid ChooKs for their initial purchase value.
⬦8. Users that have been banned due to multi-acccounting, or otherwise attempting to abuse ChooKs for personal gain, will have all free ChooKs revoked from their possession immediately alongside their ban notice. (Exemption: Any ChooKs with artwork of value. The decision of what counts as an artwork of value is up to the owners.)
⬦9. Users that trade with banned users or otherwise interact with them inside the confines of the community may face irrevocable strikes or bans on their own account. Please always be aware of users we do not accept in our community.

strikes wrote:

Art Credits:
ZenzenPapaya 1035689 | Design of Ellis and Cujo
Last edited by geinkotsu on Tue May 02, 2023 10:16 am, edited 52 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ADOPTION CENTER

MAYBELL wrote:"Hi there!! Looking for your forever friend? You've come to the right place! My name's Maybell and this pink puffball is Minni! We're here to help you adopt your first feathery friend! Be sure to sign the adoption papers correctly, and we'll have you set up in no time~"

Adoption Rules wrote:⬦1. You must have an up-to-date co-op archive to adopt.
⬦2. You may only adopt one ChooK per litter. Don't enter the raffle side if you've already won a FCFS!
⬦3. You can only adopt from one free litter and one shop litter within a 24 hour period.
⬦4. Editing an adoption form is not permitted under any circumstances. Please quote repost instead. Otherwise your form will be invalid.
⬦5. Be sure to completely fill out your adoption form and use the correct form and code!
⬦6. You must write down a single number on your form for FCFS.
⬦7. You are not allowed to swap for another ChooK once you have won one. *
⬦8. When you enter a raffle, you may specify 'all' or individual numbers you're interested in!
⬦9. Do not void or delete your form for any reason please!
⬦10. Please do not add a ChooK to your archive until the official code drop has been posted with your name officially listed alongside the ChooK’s ID.
⬦11. Winners of the Free Raffles and First-Come-First-Serve Litters will not be contacted. Please check the code drop!

Adopt a Chook!
n/a

Artist:
Release Date:
End Date:
#

First-come-first-serve Form
Your form must be correct. Do not edit your form. Quote repost fixes only.
Code: Select all
[color=#000000]I'm adopting a ChooK![/color]
[b]Username & ID: [/b]
[b]Number:[/b]
[color=#000000]#Litter Tag[/color]

Raffle Form
This will enter you for the available Raffles! Please be sure your #IDs are correct!

[size=125][b][color=#23587C] I'm entering the raffle! [/color][/b][/size]

[b]Username & ID:[/b]
[b]Link to your Co-op Archive:[/b]
[b]Entering For:[/b] (all or pick your favorite #IDs!)
[color=#ff8000][i]#DayWalkers[/i][/color]

Art Credits:
Last edited by geinkotsu on Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 39 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Store

Buy a Chook!

Litter Tag:
Litter Release Date:
Artist(s):
Artist Contact:
There's nothing here right now!

Purchase Form
Your form must be correct. Do not edit your form. Quote repost fixes only.
[color=#000000]I'm Buying a ChooK![/color]
[b]Number:[/b]
[color=#000000]#Litter Tag:[/color]

Art Credits:
Last edited by geinkotsu on Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🦜

MARNI wrote:"Hey there! Welcome to the Shelter. Here is where we put ChooKs up for adoption that have been relinquished by their previous owners or never got adopted. There's no schedule to adoptions, really. We adopt them out only when the ChooKs are ready to be rehomed. If you have any ChooKs you no longer want, feel free to send them here to the shelter and we'll take care of them for you~"

Rules wrote:⬦1. All adoptions at the shelter are first-come-first-serve!
⬦2. You may only adopt one ChooK if there are multiple ChooKs listed.
⬦3. You may only adopt once per week with reset being rollover Monday.
⬦4. If you are the previous owner of a ChooK, you may not re-adopt it from the shelter.
⬦5. Do not harass or message the new owner of a ChooK for any reason.
⬦6. When adopting, your form must be confirmed by staff before adding it to your archive.
⬦7. When donating, be sure you fill out the form and IDs correctly. Your ChooK must be listed with original image and ID.
⬦8. You do not have to list any other images with applied items, only the original image. (however, we are not responsible for lost items if you do not provide those images)

[color=#000000][b]I'm adopting a ChooK from the shelter![/b][/color]
[b]Username & ID:[/b]
[b]ChooK's ID: [/b]

[color=#000000][b]I'm donating a ChooK to the shelter![/b][/color]
[b]ChooK:[/b]
[b]Proof of Ownership:[/b]

Art Credits:
Last edited by geinkotsu on Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:06 pm, edited 15 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◆ ChooKs ◆ 🦜

Postby geinkotsu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:01 am

Afilliate Perks and Guidelines!

Affiliates May;
◆Advertise their events in our fanclub!◆
◆Advertise in our Affiliates channel on our Discord!◆
◆Mutually Request to collaborate in events or litters!◆
◆Mutually Request to guest artist for a limited time!◆
◆Mutually Request to to cameo their species in limited events!◆

To gain Affiliate Perks you must;
Be mutually affiliated with us and keep our banners on your affiliate page.
Stay active. If you are inactive for more than 2 months our affiliation will be null and void.

Our Affiliates!
Check out some of these other cool UMAs we showcase here! If you'd like to be added to our affiliates, please PM me!

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Our Stamps!
Feel free to add these stamps to your signature!
Please only add these to your affiliate list if we've consented to being affiliates first.

Stamps made by Sedan!

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4822502&p=140832460#p140832460][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/987334573237075988/1063750327821676584/stamp.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4822502&p=140832460#p140832460][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/987334573237075988/1063947702817275944/anotherstamp.png[/img][/url]

Art Credits:
Last edited by geinkotsu on Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:53 am, edited 19 times in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geinkotsu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:01 am

reserve post
Last edited by geinkotsu on Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geinkotsu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:02 am

reserve post
Last edited by geinkotsu on Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geinkotsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geinkotsu » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:02 am

reserve post
geinkotsu