πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š CLOSED

Postby SoggyPeach » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:54 am

Welcome to Eggits wrote:Howdy y'all, my name is Bug, and welcome to the world of Eggits! Now what is an eggit you ask? Well, the name comes from "Egg" and "Kits" since well... they look like kittens holding eggs. While you are here, stop by the litter section or the shop to see if there is anything that interests you. There always seems to be something happening here so hopefully you find something to do! Until then, have a great day <3

Breaking News!!!

πŸ₯š Thank you for the good times <3

S t a f f

SoggyPeach- owner
Other usernames: was Amberstar
Pronouns: they/them
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
honeycombb - mod
Other usernames: aphrodite
Pronouns: it/they
BPlusSupernova - guest artist
Other usernames: BP
Pronouns: she/they
Axe The Furball - mod
Other usernames: Axe
Pronouns: they/it

JoyfulRam - guest artist
Other usernames: Rammy
Pronouns: she/they

Skipena - guest artist
Other usernames: skip, skippy
Pronouns: she/her/whatever
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:28 am, edited 143 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggits Rules

Postby SoggyPeach » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:55 am

R u l e s

πŸ₯š All normal CS rules apply here
πŸ₯š Eggits was created by me, Amberstar/JustPeachy/SoggyPeach, so please do not claim lines as your own
πŸ₯š Do not edit any line art without permission from myself or someone I have appointed with the authority in my absence
πŸ₯š Please do not claim a Eggit that you do not own
πŸ₯š Your account must be at least 2 months old and active to be able to adopt an eggit
πŸ₯š You are allowed to take offsite, please just credit back to this post
πŸ₯š You are open to trade as you see fit, whether that be other UMAs, different Eggits, art, or C$
πŸ₯š All users much be posted in the co-op archive - if you do not have a co-op, you will not be able to adopt a Eggit
πŸ₯š This is a 3 strike UMA - you may earn a strike for purposefully breaking any of our rules
πŸ₯š Last but not least, be kind and have fun <3
πŸ₯š If you have any questions about anything, you are also free to visit the masterlist of all rules
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:05 pm, edited 41 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggits Litters and Rescue

πŸ₯š All litters will be FCFS unless it is a raffle or stated otherwise
πŸ₯š Please do not edit your forum if one is taken, just quote it - anything edited will be ignored
πŸ₯š All litters drop time will be posted at least 2 hours ahead of the actual drop
πŸ₯š Everything will be in Central Time Zone unless stated otherwise
πŸ₯š Please do not complain if you are unable to get a eggit in the litter, remember there will always be more~
πŸ₯š Recolors will not be available unless stated otherwise
πŸ₯š Every litter has a 3 day cooldown for trading UNLESS it is in the same litter.
πŸ₯š REMINDER - all eggits much be posted in the co-op archive

L i t t e r s

Litter Drop: July 31st at 6:00pm CT | Artist: SoggyPeach | Theme: "Can you pass the sriracha?"

πŸ₯š Any adoption posts made before the litter drop are ignored
πŸ₯š code word will be put into the following form once the litter has been dropped

Code: Select all
[size=110][b][u]Gimme that Eggit![/u][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Eggit ID:[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b]

P a s t β€’ L i t t e r s

R e s c u e

πŸ₯š Any eggits a user doesn't want can be surrendered to the Rescue by simply DMing myself on CS or discord
πŸ₯š A post will be made about the surrender of the eggit(s) and it will be FCFS unless stated otherwise
πŸ₯š Eggits can be involuntarily surrendered to the rescue if a member is banned - all eggits that are not OC characters the member owns will be taken and put into the rescue
πŸ₯š OC customs that remain will be deleted from the archive and will receive a special watermark to warn members to not purchase/trade these with these eggits
πŸ₯š You are not allowed to give away or trade Eggits that have been taken from you

n/a

πŸ₯š Please wait to add to archive until the code drop after the rescue has been cleared out

[size=110][b][u]To the Rescue![/u][/b][/size]
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:55 am, edited 58 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggits Raffle

πŸ₯š Raffles will not be FCFS
πŸ₯š All raffles will have a clear end date that will be stated whenever they are posted
πŸ₯š You are able to enter for all of the eggits in the raffle, but you can only win one
πŸ₯š Please do not use multiple accounts to enter - you will be banned from eggits if this is discovered to be happening
πŸ₯š Raffle litters also have a 3 day cool down, like litters, but can also be traded immediately with another eggit from its litter
πŸ₯š You can enter the raffle if you did get a recent Eggit Litter drop

R a f f l e s

Date: 9/11 - 9/15 || Theme: "WHY ARE YOU AT THE SOUP STORE" || Artist: SoggyPeach

πŸ₯š Any raffle posts made before the litter drop are ignored
πŸ₯š code word will be put into the following form once the raffle has been dropped

[size=110][b][color=#BF0040][u]Sign me up for a Raffle![/u][/color][/b][/size]
[b]Codeword:[/b]

Applied

n/a

P a s t β€’ R a f f l e s

Last edited by SoggyPeach on Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:39 am, edited 60 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggits Trading

Postby SoggyPeach » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:56 am

T r a d i n g

πŸ₯š Please post the forum below and have the other member confirm it before moving over any Eggits or Accessories to your archive/co-op archive
πŸ₯š Note that trading is at your own risk, but myself and mods will do our best if something does some up
πŸ₯š While these is no set price, please bare in mind that some Eggits will be worth more (IE an "All you can Eat" Custom compared to a normal baseline litter drop eggit) and do trade with caution on this
πŸ₯š Eggits can be traded for other eggits or accessories, C$, CS pets or items, or other UMAs - please make sure that the UMA you might be trading allows other UMA trading
πŸ₯š C$ Limit will be 200C$, 3000c, or the equivalent in other umas
πŸ₯š Pet value are of the equivalent values above (within reason since prices depend on the list someone might use)
πŸ₯š Any eggits purchased with USD can be traded with a similar CS value or USD, outside of this no Real World Currency can be used for trading
πŸ₯š Customs will have a 2 week cool down before they are able to be traded away unless explicitly stated otherwise with proof

Forms wrote:
[center][size=110][b][color=#008080]I would like to trade please![/color][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Username of the member you are trading with:[/b]
[b]What are you offering:[/b]
[b]What are they offering:[/b]

[center][size=110][b][color=#004040]I would like to gift someone please![/color][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Username of the member you are trading with:[/b]
[b]What are you gifting them:[/b]
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:38 am, edited 20 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggits Birthday Eggs - currently unavailable

B i r t h d a y β€’ E g g s

πŸ₯š You may claim a free Birthday Eggit once a year on/around your birthday!
πŸ₯š You have the entire month of your birth month to post for a birthday Eggit
πŸ₯š Birthday eggits will be released at the end of the month for those who apply for one!
πŸ₯š Select one from each in the below sections. If you try and add anymore, they will be ignored
πŸ₯š Please post during your birth month. It doesn't have to be the exact day, but please note it will be documented the day you post. We prefer you include the date since that is what we put down to make sure that someone isn't trying to claim their birthday eggit early, but if you are uncomfortable with this we are happy to go of the join date for your CS account
πŸ₯š You can not request anything to be added, such as items, patterns, or anything along those lines. The below selection + the base being gradient is the only thing the artist will pay attention to. All requests that break these rules will be ignored
πŸ₯š Birthday eggits can not be traded, only gifted to other members
πŸ₯š Everything you can pick the colours for(even items that appear to already have a set colour. This is done just so people are able to see the difference)

Base

ImageImageImage
Basic | Underbelly | Swirl
Additives
ImageImageImage
Ice Cream | Syrup | Whipped Cream
Toppings
ImageImageImage
Drizzle | Colour Circles | Sprinkles
Extra
ImageImage
Sparkles| Candles

currently unavailable
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Birthday (minus the year pls):[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Base Colour + solid or gradient:[/b]
[b]Additive:[/b]
[b]Additive Colour:[/b]
[b]Topping:[/b]
[b]Topping Colour:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Extra Colour:[/b]
[b]Anything else that is needed to be known?[/b]
[color=#FFFFFF]codeword: happybirth[/color]
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:49 am, edited 21 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggits Affiliations

A f f i l i a t i o n s

ImageImageImageImageImage

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4820699#p140759119][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1065462563766288444/1075655638249656330/Affiliations_2.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4820699#p140759119][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1065462563766288444/1065462953140301945/Affiliations_1.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:36 am, edited 15 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggits Events

C u r r e n t β€’ E v e n t s

n/a

P a s t β€’ E v e n t s

Valentines Day Event: 2.1.23 - 2.15.23
marie's shop | esme's scouting squad | jar of joy
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:18 pm, edited 15 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggits Extra 1

Postby SoggyPeach » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:57 am

extra 1
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eggit Extra 2

Postby SoggyPeach » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:57 am

extra
Last edited by SoggyPeach on Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:03 am, edited 40 times in total.
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me