💫 Lumplens 🐾| Lil Guys [Hiatus]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

💫 Lumplens 🐾| Lil Guys [Hiatus]

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:25 am

Welcome to

What *are* Lumplens?

Lumplens are relatives to the domestic cat that somehow made it into space. This caused them to have a lower density in bone structure and form, making them soft and lumpy : ) They find humans to be quite intriguing and are happy to be your lap companion.

This is the species mascot - Fetti : )

〖 Announcements 〗

Our Valentine's Event is happening now!!

Customs and Breeding are now fully open!

Our Discord is open too!!

The Asteroid Belt is now explorable in Space Exploration!

Achievements are now a thing!!

Open for Suggestions:
If you guys have any suggestions for litter themes or items to add to the shop- I'd love to know! Tysm for being here and being apart of this <33
Last edited by appleschloss on Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:10 am, edited 143 times in total.

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Information

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:25 am

★★Rules★★

If it's against CS rules - it's against our rules, keep that in mind.

1. Be polite
2. You must have a pet archive!! *OR* you can use our Co-op (or both!) As long as its a set place where you can keep track of your currency and items, that I can also check for reference!
3. Most litters will be FCFS (first come first serve), this means that you must be the first to request that specific Lumplen in order to get it
4. Don't assume you've adopted a Lumplen until the code post goes out/your name is added to the post!
5. No editing your FCFS entries- if you typed a number wrong, or someone posted that number before you and you want to adopt a different one, quote your original post and change what you need to change below. If your post is edited- it will be considered invalid.
6. You may only adopt one Lumplen per litter
7. Raffles released with the litter cannot be adopted by someone who successfully got a FCFS Lumplen from the same raffle.
8. If someone wins a Lumplen from a raffle, they will only win one. If there are multiple Lumplens up for raffle, each Lumplen will go to their own, individual person
9. In the case of special raffles that might be out at the same time as a litter, you may still enter this raffle and try for a FCFS Lumplen from the litter. (You will know if its a special raffle)
10. You may switch Lumplens in a FCFS litter once (by quoting your original post). If it's not taken, your swap will be successful. If it is taken, you will retain your original pick. You may not switch a third time though!
11. If you want to transfer a Lumplen out of the species - talk to me first. This only means that the Lumplen is no longer considered a Lumplen, they won't have an ID number, and they can't participate in any events, explorations, item dressups, breedings, etc. By default, I don't mind what you do with your Lumplens after you get them- they're yours. It's totally ok if you wanna transfer them out though <3
12. You made trade Lumplens for other UMAs as long as those UMAs are open to it.
13. Your CS account must be older than 2 months in order to participate in Lumplens.

*FAQs*

1. Are Lumplens free?
Yes they are! Unless I potentially open up breedings or requests in the future, Lumplens are free : )

2. Do Lumplens have certain genders?
Nah, up in space they don't got genders, but they're down to use whatever pronouns you feel suits them best : )

3. Can I draw/use by Lumplen elsewhere?
Totally! Go ham! In fact, if you *do* draw anything, I'd love to see it : D Just remember to credit when credit is called for <3

4. If I have two helmets and two Lumplens, can I explore space twice?
Currently- yes. I'm wanting to add more planets to explore eventually, and I'm unsure if the cooldown for space will stay at once a day if people end up accruing a ton of Lumplens and helmets, but we'll see! For now, yes!

5. What's the difference between a Badge and an Achievement?
Badges you get to show you were apart of something, usually an event. Achievements show off a milestone you achieved and have rewards attached to them as well for all your hard work!

6. What are Lumpies?
Lumpies are the PPS form of Lumplens! This means they don't ever get bigger. This also means they can't be bred, cause they're just lil babies.

7. Can I apply items to my Lumpies?
Atm no, but we will be deciding if any items can be added to them <33

8. Can I design other UMA customs after my Lumplen?
Totally! No permission needed <3 (example being, buying a custom Werm or Cozie and asking it to look like your Lumplen)

Changelog:

Nov 10th, 22 - Lumplens Opened! First Litter was released!
Nov 11th, 22 - Second Litter was released!
Nov 12th, 22 - 1st Event started and more items were added to the shop!
Nov 13th, 22 - Seasonal Gourds added to shop!
Nov 14th, 22 - Space Exploration got its own thread! Litter 3 drops, custom lumplens open!
Nov 15th, 22 - Trading Post founded!
Nov 16th, 22 - Trading Post opened! IDs added to Lumplens
Nov 17th, 22 - Customs Raffle to celebrate first week!
Nov 18th, 22 - Litter 4 released!
Nov 19th, 22 - Asteroid Belt added to Space travel! And Orbit's Market! Achievements added!!
Nov 20th, 22 - Exyw joined the staff team as a mod!
Nov 21st, 22 - New Fidget's stuff, added LP exchange form
Nov 22nd, 22 - Litter 5 and Cym swings by the Trading Post!
Nov 26th, 22 - MYO Event Results announced! Customs/Breeding open!!
Nov 27th, 22 - staff added and discord opened!

Dec 1st, 22 - Winter event started!
Dec 10th, 22 - PPS forms of Lumplens (Lumpies) now exist!
Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:12 am, edited 41 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Shop and Dressup~

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:26 am

》》The Lumplen Market《《

Lumplens have learned to make their own society and would like to offer some of their goods and services to you, as long as you exchange them for Image lump prints

Currency wrote:Image Lump Prints are the form of currency here, but Lumplens have learned that humans don't use Lump Prints for their currency, so they're willing to make a swap.

Make sure to send trades to apple and include that the trade is for LP in the message!

C$ 1 = Image 100
C$ 2 = Image 200

etc

Pet trades:
(Wishlist Pets Only)
OMGSC/VC = 5/10 LP
Common = 25 LP
Uncommon = 75 LP

(currently don't have a set price for rares due to dates being involved,
I'm also down to discuss pet trades on an individual basis if you wanna trade pets for LP <33 tysm)

Code: Select all
"I'm exchanging for Lump Prints!"
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Current Balance:[/b]
[b]Link to trade:[/b]
[b]Balance after trade:[/b]

Customizable Items wrote:
Image Image Image
Bandana 400 LP | Bell Collar 350 LP | Flower 300 LP

Baseball Cap 400 LP

Image Image
Pillow Bed 500 LP | Cardboard Box 450 LP

Pre-colored Items wrote:Image
Gingered Bread 400LP (with or without held one!)

Special Items wrote:
*empty right now!*

Wanna see items for customization and breeding? Check out our customs/breeding thread!!

[b][i]"I'd like to buy something!"[/i][/b]
[b]Current LP Balance:[/b]
[b]Items buying:[/b]
[b]Quantity of each:[/b]
[b]Remaining LP Balance:[/b]
[b]Co-Op/Archive Link:[/b]

❀❀ Lumplen Dress-Up ❀❀

Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 28 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*Litters*

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:26 am

✱✱Current Litter✱✱
--Increasingly Weird Lil Guys--
Artist: dogtreat

code word: --ty dt!--

Image 347 - cinerious

Image 348 - Kittyuwu88

Image 349 - Inmmery

Image 350 - Umi <3

Image 351 - dragoness129

Image 352 - halfwaytherefore

Image 353 - Julie_PiscesGirl

Image 354 - mrs

Image 355 - BethRAWR

Image 356 - appleschloss

Image 357 - Eevee55

Image 358 - 00_Celia_00

Image 359 - a_dreemurr

Image 360 - KyoKoyo

Image 361 - riverotter

✵✵Raffle:✵✵
--EEE--
code word: --NA--

N/A

Forms Need:

"Adoption please!"
Username + ID:
Litter: Increasingly Weird Lil Guys
Lumplen #:
[color=#7332a8]code word: ty dt![/color]

"I wanna enter the raffle!"
Username + ID:
Litter:
Lumplen #(s):
[color=#a103fc]code word: [/color]
Last edited by appleschloss on Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 128 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events and More

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:27 am

~Events~

The Lovely Lumplen Event
(Feb 12-25)

Achievements!

You may claim achievements here that are posted in other threads too. For Space Exploration achievements, look here!

"Good Business" - Complete 5 Deals with Fidget
Reward: A coupon for one free item from Fidget

"I did it! I achieved the thing!"
Username:
Achievement:
Proof of Achievement:

Last edited by appleschloss on Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:04 pm, edited 30 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

💫Space Explorers💫

Space is a magical place full of amazing things. Lumplens are known to look up at the stars at night, just thinking of the place they grew up. They love going to space, problem is, exiting earth's atmosphere is hard without the proper safety gear. But what could be out there? What might you find?

Space Exploration

What do you need? wrote:In order to go into space, you need the right tools! That being, a safety helmet! Once you have a safety helmet, you're free to go explore space once per day : ) (it's quite tiring, so your Lumplen won't want to do it more often than that! And the space helmet can only safely handle one exit and re-entry per day!)

Note: You do not have to have your helmet equipped to your Lumplen in order to Explore, as long as you own one. If you *want* to have it equipped because its cute, you totally can ; p

The Helmet wrote:

This helmet is made of fine craftmanship, ensuring the safety of your Lumplen as they exit and enter the atmosphere. They're space natives, so they know how to survive and get around out there, but burning up on exit and entry? No thanks!

(The Helmet will remain here until the end of the free claim period <3 then it will only be on the Space thread)

Helmet | LP 400

[b][i]"I'd like a helmet please!"[/i][/b]
[b]Quantity:[/b] (max 2 total)
[b]Balance Afterward:[/b]
[b]Co-op/Archive:[/b]

What's out there anyway? wrote:Well I'm glad you asked! If you want to go explore space- go check out our exploration thread!!

Last edited by appleschloss on Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:57 am, edited 13 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff | Bans | Strikes

Staff Members

Image Image Image
appleschloss - Owner | Exyw - Mod/Artist | Smokycandle - Mod

Image Image Image

halfwaytherefore - Artist | mrs - Artist | Fawn_Pelt - Artist

Affiliates:

(my other UMA <3)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Make sure you check out all these amazing UMAs too <333 No such thing as too many UMAs >:3c

PM if you wanna be an affiliate! <33

Stamps! <33

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1040390384909570099/1040424172423217293/lumplens_stamp.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1040390384909570099/1046233701832462456/lumplens_stamp_tiny.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1040390384909570099/1046233701517905940/lumplens_stamp_small.png[/img][/url]

Any users listed here have received a strike or a ban. Reasons will not be listed. For bans, there is no coming back, but strikes will have the date listed next to it and what strike number it is.

If a user is banned permanently, they may either: transfer their Lumplens out of the species, gift away their Lumplens, or send them to the shelter unless they're banned for using alt accounts to get more Lumplens. The alt account will lose all Lumplens and the main account is only allowed to keep any Lumplens that were paid for with USD or that have extra art attached to them. (This doesn't mean you can make quick doodles of all of your Lumplens and have them be saved, that's very intentional and ban-evasive feeling.) Otherwise all Lumplens will be rehomed in the Shelter and the user is not allowed to get them back by any means.

If you're banned, you're unable to further interact with Lumplens, which includes trades, events, adopting, etc. You cannot be gifted anything either.

Strikes will be handed out only if someone is consistently or intentionally breaking rules. Accidentally editing a form or messing up some math won't get you a strike. Some things, however, like harassment or bullying will have no tolerance and can result in an instant ban.

3 strikes = you're out.

-Bans-

-Strikes-

None! Woo!
Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 26 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Shelter

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:28 am

Once a pet moves to the shelter it become FCFS, even if you got a Lumplen from the litter it was from. You may also only adopt one Lumplen/Lumpie from the shelter per 24 hours (if there's Lumplens in there for over 24 hours or more than once in a day).

If you decide you no longer want one of your Lumplens, you can surrender them to the shelter. You're not allowed to immediately re-adopt them, however, and you no longer own them as a character once you relinquish them.

If you wish to DM me the form for rehoming one of your Lumplens instead of posting it in the main thread, you're welcome to do so <3 Absolutely no hard feelings regardless.

Shelter Lumplens wrote:
Current Available Lumplens:

*cricket sounds*

Previous Shelter code posts:
(1) (2)

Surrender Form

Want to give your Lumplen to a new home? You've come to the right place, no worries. Just fill out this form and we'll take good care of them :)

"I'd like to rehome my Lumplen please."
Username + ID:
Lumplen (s) + IDs:
Other thoughts: (optional)
[size=85]By submitting this form I understand that I can't ask for these Lumplens back later and I'm allowing them to go to whomever adopts them.[/size]

Adoption Form

"I'd like to adopt from the shelter!"
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Lumplen ID:[/b]
[b]Co-op:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Last edited by appleschloss on Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:02 pm, edited 57 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Spot

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:33 am

*res bb*
Last edited by appleschloss on Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Spot

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:39 am

res (but open for marking : ) )
Last edited by appleschloss on Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me