๐Ÿพ pocket warriors ๐Ÿพ - HIATUS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Which would you prefer?

Discord server only for fanclub
45%
CS thread only for fanclub
30%
Both
24%

Total votes : 33

๐Ÿพ pocket warriors ๐Ÿพ - HIATUS

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:39 pm

a warrior cat inspired UMA

Morningsnow wrote:
"welcome to pocket warriors!"

about pocket warriors wrote:
this is a passion project ive been working on for a bit here behind
the scenes and finally have the time soon to start publicly making
some kitties again!<33 kinda a tiny hurrah to my old omens arpg

these will be very laid back adopts with some fun interactive aspects
that ill be adding which will help with developing your cat group!

table of contents wrote:
discord
rules & F.A.Q | batches | shop | events | info guide | customs
master-archive | co-op archive | archive updates | nursery

ANNOUCEMENTS wrote:
9/17/22 ;; open for marking!
9/25/22 ;; first batch up
10/2/22 ;; discord server added

Moderator Application: https://forms.gle/Ab6yDtkE83xLZeXD8

--------- eta opening: ~1 week ---------
Last edited by imperials on Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 31 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿพ about & rules ๐Ÿพ

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:40 pm

About wrote:
pocket warriors is a warrior cat inspired uma where you can adopt and develop your cat group!

how do i get a pocket warrior?
pocket warriors (or pw/pws) can be obtained through adopt batches, breedings, events, and customs! all adopt batches are free, however additional 'special' batches may be adopted through the shop. breedings can be free as well as paid. and customs are paid.

can i use my pocket warrior as an oc?
yes! that is what they are made for <: please develop your pocket warriors however you would like as long as they stay within the realm of cs rules and regulations!

can i make them a clan/cat group?
yes! feel free to develop your cats however you wish as long as they are not appropriating (no feathers behind ears, etc.). you can have multiple clans/groups/etc and do whatever development you want with them! you can change your cats names/ranks/etc whenever you want as well. there is nothing you need to post for archiving to change these.

can i edit my pocket warrior?
no! please do not edit your pocket warriors official reference in any way, shape, or form. you are allowed to make additional 'larger' references for them if you please but any and all edits to your pws reference should be officially done by a staff member through the shop.

I dont have a pocket warrior but i want to participate and earn prompt rewards, what can i do?
we have a simplistic mascot for users to use in place of their own cats if wanted! her name is morningsnow and can be used by any user in prompts <:

*** rules are subject to change at any time as issues arise ***

Basic Rules:

๐Ÿพ please be kind! treat others how you want to be treated.
      ๐Ÿพ pocket warriors can be put anywhere! but please link back to the main thread somewhere. If you upload your pocket warrior to toyhouse or another character hosting site, proper credit is required.
      ๐Ÿพ Please do not guilt trip or complain over not winning a pocket warrior from a batch. there is always next time!
      ๐Ÿพ do not spam or discuss other topics on this thread. if you are looking for trade partners etc. please head over to dms or the discord server!
      ๐Ÿพ do not edit or change your pocket warriors in any way, shape, or form without prior consent.
      ๐Ÿพ do not use or publically share pocket warriors that are not your own (without the owners permission)
      ๐Ÿพ if you wish to leave the uma, please contact imperials for guidelines over voiding your pocket warriors
      ๐Ÿพ forms must be filled out correctly for your to be eligible for adoption of a batch pocket warrior. wrongly used, edited, or filled out forms will render your disqualified. forms edited after posting will be disqualified as well (if there are specifications against it)

Archive Updates Rules:
      ๐Ÿพ masterlists are not actively updated within this arpg but trades & other transactions must be tracked on the archive updates thread.
      ๐Ÿพ pocket warriors can be traded exactly 3 days/72 hours after receiving them.
      ๐Ÿพ when you are trading pocket warriors, you must *directly link* to the post you obtained them from. be it the final batch results or another trade form post.
      ๐Ÿพ approval images for trades must be links to imgur, discord, or other reliable image hosting sites.

Nursery Rules:
      ๐Ÿพ cats who have the PPS trait/are kittens AND/OR cats who are canonically apprentices in your personal development/canon are not allowed to breed in the nursery.
        *** If you are found to have bred a cat that are consider to be underage or inโ€‹cestous, you will be banned from this uma. no questions asked. we do not support relationships like these and even if you are breeding these cats "out of character", they will not be accepted and we will be strict about these rules.
      ๐Ÿพ there is a 10 day cooldown between when you can breed again. ( ie: you post a form on the 15th and it gets accepted. You cannot have another form be posted + claimed until the 25th. )
      ๐Ÿพ you may breed a cat after 1 week of owning them.
      ๐Ÿพ additional payments for non-free batches must be paid to the artist before your batch is completed.
      ๐Ÿพ please fill out the breeding forms thoroughly and completely. forms with missing information will be disqualified

Staff Rules:
      ๐Ÿพ artists should complete a breeding batch a maximum of 1 month after claiming the batch.
      ๐Ÿพ staff are allowed one personal batch for every 3 batches they claim (provided the cats used are not on cooldown). pb's stack and do not expire.
      ๐Ÿพ personal batches do not count towards cooldown, only claimed breedings by another staff member.
      ๐Ÿพ staff can only have up to THREE incomplete batch claims at a time. All batches must be completed before you claim more.
      ๐Ÿพ adopt batches made by artists should be judged within a week of the end date.
Last edited by imperials on Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:10 am, edited 13 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿพ the border (adopt batches) ๐Ÿพ

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:42 pm

Sapphire wrote:
"welcome to the border patrol! looks like theres been some cats roaming
around outside of your groups' land. will you make them your friend or your foe?"

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

batches will be announced before being posted (typically weekly or multiple times a week).
they will be in groups of 4+ cats with some being "themed".
all batches have a general "name" that they are known by and can be found in the masterlist.

Adopt Rules:
    ๐Ÿพ to adopt a pocket warrior, fill out the form provided with the batch and follow the rules pertaining to that adopt drop. some will be fcfs, some will be raffles, some will be prompts, etc.
    ๐Ÿพ users can only win one cat per litter. you will get whichever you win/roll first.
    ๐Ÿพ forms must be filled out correctly for your to be eligible for adoption of a batch pocket warrior. wrongly used, edited, or filled out forms will render your disqualified. forms edited after posting will be disqualified as well (if there are specifications against it). to correct a form if you made a mistake, please quote your original post with the corrections in them.

Batch Name: Pointed Pals | Artist: nio/imperials | End Date: fcfs & raffles;; 10/3 > 10/4 cs rollover

Requirements:
- number one is FCFS
- 2-5 are raffle to win! enter with a correctly filled out form to be added into a raffle pool.

1. Chocolate Point โ†“ owned by raiden
common pw
artist: imperials

2. Flecked Point โ†“ Raffle
common pw
artist: nio

3. Shadowed Point โ†“ Raffle
common pw

4. Carmel Point โ†“ Raffle
common pw

5. Half Point โ†“ Raffle
common pw

Code: Select all
[size=105][b][u]Border Patrol[/u][/b][/size]
- [b]Litter:[/b] Pointed Pals
- [b]username:[/b]
- [b]cat #:[/b]
- [b]name:[/b]
- [b]rank:[/b]
Last edited by imperials on Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:01 pm, edited 16 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿพ info guide ๐Ÿพ

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Rarity & Edit Guide wrote:
the edits within pocket warriors is mostly just for show and categorization purposes! although they may cost more and be a little bit harder to get. we strive to not make odd / rare edits be super hard to come by as we want everyone to be able to express their creativity with their cat groups! take the rarity levels with a grain of salt when it comes to common > uncommon due to the above.

cats are categorized by their rarest/top most level edit. ie: a cat with only common coloring & design but has horns will be considered an uncommon cat

scars / large body scars / non drastic weight edits or size differences / missing limbs & accessories do not have a rarity.

cats do not have specified genders and can be whatever youd like them to be. any cat (besides PPS/kittens/related cats) can breed with eachother in the nursery.

traits pass in the nursery with a 50/50 roll no matter if both parents have the trait or not / rarity of the trait

ImageImageImage

common cats are any and all cats that look like normal species and/or realistic colorations. cat designs do not have to be genetically correct under any circumstance. however if they have clearly distinguishable designs (ie: squares, writing, etc.) then they fall under uncommon.

traits that fall under common:
short hair, medium hair, long hair, any fur edit, any additional "hair" on head, natural cat tail edits, hairless, curled/folded ears, any color eyes, any natural cat colors & hues, any "natural" cat designs

uncommon cats are any and all cats that have genetic mutations which make them not look like a typical house cat.

traits that fall under uncommon:
colored sclera, unnatural colors (bright blues, greens, pinks, etc.), unnatural designs, wings, seraph wings, fish fins, fish tails, horns, unnatural ear edits, unnatural tail edits, multiple eyes, multiple limbs (ie: 6+ legs, multi ears, etc.), pps

rare cats are all cats that have mutations that go beyond their natural body and changes them drastically. some of these may not even look like cats in their current state.

event rares are specific traits that only show up during certain event releases. rares and event rares are considered the same thing. some may be more scarce than others.

traits that fall under rare:
genesplice, mermaid, color changing parts, multiform, halos, multiple heads, floating head, exposed bones, transparency/made of glass, body made of elements, animated parts.
Last edited by imperials on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:42 am, edited 13 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿพ customs ๐Ÿพ

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Snowbite wrote:welcome to customs! below is a slew of information
on how to get a custom design from various staff members. please remember
to check and make sure that a user is open for customs before asking for a quote!

customs are currently closed
Last edited by imperials on Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿพ shop ๐Ÿพ

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:44 pm

Woodstorm wrote:"Welcome to my merchant shop! I have wares if you have coin."

Q: What are Pebbles?
Pebbles are a type of currency! They can be earned through prompts or other rewards.

the merchant is currently closed
Last edited by imperials on Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿพ res ๐Ÿพ

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:45 pm

imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿพ open for marking ๐Ÿพ

Postby imperials » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:45 pm

Last edited by imperials on Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿพ pocket warriors ๐Ÿพ | open for marks!

Postby HolographicNoodle » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:08 pm

Mark! Can't wait <3
ImageImage
Art Shop | My Toyhouse | Adoptable Storage | Fable Foxes
She // Her | INFJ | Chaotic Good | Greek/English
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿพ pocket warriors ๐Ÿพ | open for marks!

Postby clemmie » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:59 pm

mark :-)
โ€” hi i'm clem โ€”
she/her โœฆ adult โœฆ infp
stables - toyhouse
โ€”โ€”โ€” โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก โ€”โ€”โ€”
sig by x | pfp by x
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery