][ Fable Foxes ][

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

When are you most available for releases?

12:00 - 3:00 AM CST
No votes
4:00 - 6:00 AM CST
No votes
7:00 - 10:00 AM CST
15%
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CST
5%
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM CST
35%
6:00 - 9:00 PM CST
35%
10:00 - 11:00 PM CST
10%

Total votes : 20

][ Fable Foxes ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:42 pm

Fable Foxes are a closed species created by HolographicNoodle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

][ Updates ][

The Valentine's Day Event has ended, hope everyone had fun!

][ Index ][
Genetics and Mutations - Events - Adoptions + Shelter + Raffles - Items - Breeding - Customs - Strikes/Bans - Archive + Other Threads - Affiliates

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

][ Staff ][

HolographicNoodle
[ Owner ]

Nokomis_Nitir
[ Artist ] - On Hiatus

Dkip
[ Artist ]

ferrari
[ Archivist ]

][ Introduction ][

Fable Foxes are watched and protected by a group of ancient druids, called "The Keepers." They're about the size of a small domesticated cat and prefer to live in groups called "Nesters." Although they're small, they're versatile in skills such as; swimming, hunting, and climbing.

The land the Fable Foxes originate from is called The Fable Ruins. Although to the human eye they probably look like any normal ancient ruins, if you look close enough you can catch a glimpse of small portals. Small enough for the foxes to jump into. No human has ever stepped foot into these portals but the rumors surrounding what's inside contained whispers of treasure, gold, wishes, and whole other worlds. Surrounding the ruins are the fox's hunting grounds. The grasslands, the mountains, the beach, the woodlands, and the fairy cove.

➵The grasslands are the hunting grounds of earthy-colored foxes, the most common kind.

➵The mountains are the hunting grounds of dark, cave-colored foxes, so they can hide in the darkness.

➵The beach is the hunting grounds of aquatic foxes, so they can swim in the waters.

➵The woodlands are the hunting grounds of forest-colored foxes, so they can run among the trees.

➵The fairy cove is the hunting grounds of the rarest Fable Foxes, those with wings, horns, and others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

][ General Rules ][

➵1. Don't claim this species as your own.

➵2. You can't adopt more than one fox per litter.

➵3. If it's not about Fable Foxes please do not post on this topic.

➵4. Any Fable Foxes taken off-site must be linked back to this topic OR my CS profile.

➵5. All CS rules must be followed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

][ Q&A ][

Q: Are Fable Foxes free?
A: Yes! Fable Foxes can be obtained by waiting for new litters or through item exchanging! Although you can pay to have a custom one made.

Q: When does a day reset?
A: The day resets at 12:00 AM CDT.

Q: Can I put my Fable Foxes into my character storage?
A: Of course, as long as you link somewhere back to this topic!

Q: Can I name my Fable Fox?
A: Yes you can! That's why they only have IDs and not names, so everyone can name them themselves!

Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 138 times in total.
ImageImage
Art Shop | My Toyhouse | Adoptable Storage | Fable Foxes
She // Her | INFJ | Chaotic Good | Greek/English
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Genetics and Mutations ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:10 pm

][ Genetics and Mutations ][
(some of these genetics are based on cat genetics, and some things have been altered).

Fable Fox's genetics aren't complicated but here's a table to show you the basics:

➵The primary gene (B/b) affects the production of eumelanin. The more (B/b) the more pigment.

➵The co-dominant gene (A/a) affects the amount of redness in the fur.

➵The dilution gene (D/d) affects how diluted the pigment is in the coat.
ImageImage
(A/a,D/d)______________________________(B/b,D/d)

➵ The dominant white gene (W/w) affects if the coat is completely white, no matter what genetics are under it.

➵The KIT gene (T/t) affects the amount of white (if any) in the coat.

][ Mutations ][

Mutations occur when the two parents both have a hidden recessive mutation gene. Some mutations are rare and some are more common.

Known mutations are:

➵Shortened legs (SL)
➵Bobbed tails (BT)
➵Extra limbs, ears, eyes, and tails (EX)
➵Rounded ears (RE)
➵Heterochromia (two different colored eyes) (H)
➵Albinism (very little pigment in the skin and eyes) (AL)
➵Melanism (an excessive amount of pigment in the skin and eyes) (ML)
➵Blindness (BL)

Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:01 pm, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Events ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:12 pm

The Valentine's Day Event has ended, hope everyone had fun!
Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 165 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Adoptions + Shelter + Raffles ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:04 pm

][ Adoptions ][

Here is where you can look at the litters and the available foxes up for adoption!
If your form does not have the codeword It will be ignored.

Each litter will contain 4-6 Fable Foxes.

][ Adoption Rules ][

➵ 1. Only one adoption per litter.

➵2. If a fox is taken please do not attempt to adopt it.

➵3. Please fill the form out completely, otherwise, it will be ignored.

➵4. You're allowed to adopt only ONE fox a day (ex. one from a litter OR one from the shelter.) UNLESS you have the gold ring, which lets you bypass the one-a-day shelter rule.

Code drops happen after the whole litter is adopted.

Litter Adoption Form:

Code: Select all
[u][b]I'd like to adopt![/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Which fox are you adopting? (ID number):[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b]

][ Litters ][

Litter: Rabbits
Artist: Dkip

[ ID: 81 ♀ - Rabbits ]
(B/b, A/a, D/d, T/t, BL)
Unknown x Unknown
*Adopted by: Fox10101

[ ID: 82 ♂ - Rabbits ]
(A/a, W/w)
Unknown x Unknown
*Adopted by: Froggg1

[ ID: 83 ♂ - Rabbits ]
(B/b, D/d, T/t)
Unknown x Unknown
*Adopted by: Julie_PiscesGirl

[ ID: 84 ♂ - Rabbits ]
(B/b, A/a, D/d, T/t)
Unknown x Unknown
*Adopted by: appleschloss

Codeword: FreshBuns

][ Shelter ][

Here at the shelter are the Fable Foxes that cannot be put back out into the wild. They're looking for their forever home!
Shelter foxes can be made by me, an artist, or surrendered by an owner.

Unlike litter foxes, shelter foxes must be exchanged for items.
Shelter foxes cost 4 rare items. If you own a Gold Ring item you can exchange it instead.

Shelter Adoption Form:

[u][b]I'd like to adopt![/b][/u]
[b]Which fox are you adopting? (ID number):[/b]
[b]Which items are you exchanging with?:[/b]
[b]Shelter Codeword:[/b]

If you'd like to surrender a fox you own PM me, or submit this form on this topic.
Please send me their code and their image.

[u][b]I'm surrendering my fox.[/b][/u]
[b]Which fox are you surrendering:[/b]

No foxes at the moment!

Shelter Codeword: ForeverHome

][ Raffles ][

Here is where you can enter for raffle Fable Foxes. These foxes are usually rarer than the ones in litters and in the shelter. Raffles will always be announced on this thread, that way everyone can get a chance to enter.

Raffle Entry Form:

[u][b]I'm entering the raffle![/b][/u]
[b]Which fox are you entering for? (Fox's ID number):[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b]

Current raffle:

No raffles at the moment!
Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:39 pm, edited 129 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Items ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:17 pm

][ Items ][

Items can be exchanged for special privileges and common items can be traded for better items. You may claim up to 3 common items a day OR 1 uncommon item a day.

Claim Form:
[u][b]I'm claiming an item![/b][/u]
[b]Which item?:[/b]
[b]How many?:[/b]

Exchanges:

Any 3 common items FOR any 1 uncommon item.

Any 3 uncommon items FOR 1 rare item.

4 rare items FOR 1 special item.

Item exchanges have been moved to the Archive Update Thread

Common Items:
(No other use than exchanging for rarer items)

ImageImageImage
Rock____________Leaf__________Acorn

Uncommon Items:
(Can be exchanged for accessories and rarer items)

ImageImageImage
Cloth________________Button______________Paper

Rare Items:
(Can be exchanged for Fable Foxes, accessories, or special items)

Pearl

Special Items:
(Can be exchanged for privileges)

Gold Ring -
Used to adopt a fox from the shelter without the use of rare items (1 use)

Rainbow Cookie -
Used to breed Fable Foxes (1 use)

Golden Feather -
Used to stop the growth of Fable Fox kits (1 use)

][ Accessories ][

Accessories have been moved to the Fable Foxes Store
Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:10 am, edited 43 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Breeding ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:18 pm

][ Breeding ][

Breeding Rules:

➵ 1. Your pair must wait 2 weeks after their kits have grown to be bred again.

➵ 2. If you've bred recently you must wait until your current kits are full grown to breed again.

➵ 3. Foxes from the same litter can't be bred together. Litters are archived here.

➵ 4. You must post proof of ownership of the foxes and the Rainbow Cookies.

➵ Your litter will be archived here.

➵ All you need is 1 male, 1 female, and 2 Rainbow cookies. (Rainbow cookies can be obtained by exchanging items, see here.)

➵Litters take a week (at most) to be born, once they're born you will get a message notifying you, and they will be here in the nursery. Their codes will be sent to you through PM. Litters will have 2-4 foxes in them, it is random.

➵ You will get kits (baby foxes) at first but after 2 weeks you will receive a message with their adult codes, once you get the adult codes please do not use the kit codes.

Breeding Form:

[b][u]I want to breed my foxes![/u][/b]
[b]Proof of ownership of foxes and Rainbow Cookies:[/b]
[quote="Male Fox"](Put Male Here)[/quote]
[quote="Female Fox"](Put Female Here)[/quote]

][ Current Pairs ][

Julie_PiscesGirl

Male Fox wrote:Image

Female Fox wrote:Image

Aizaka

Male Fox wrote:Image

Female Fox wrote:Image

][ Nursery ][

Julie_PiscesGirl

[ ID: B013 ♂ - Bred Fox ]
(B/b, A/a, T/T)

Aizaka

[ ID: B014 ♀ - Bred Fox ]
(Pink Donut/B/b, A/A, T/t, D/d)

Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 33 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Custom Fable Foxes ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:02 pm

[b]
][ Custom Fable Foxes ][

So you want a unique Fable Fox to call your own? Just read the information and fill out the form!

All custom Fable Foxes must be an owned design/idea (such as any pre-existing characters that you own). You may not use any CS pet or anything copyrighted as a design for your custom (ex. My Little Pony, Pokémon, etc.).

Customs cost 80 C$ ($5 USD) however depending on how complicated the design is this price may be altered.

Slots:
1. Open!

2. Open!

Custom Form:
[u][b]I'd like to buy a custom![/b][/u]
[b]Fox's gender:[/b] male/female
[b]Specific color(s), design(s), theme(s):[/b]

[b]Other details:[/b]

][ Finished Customs ][

cosmology's custom
[ ID: 78 ♂ - Custom ]

Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Strikes/Bans ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm

][ Strikes/Bans ][

Users who violate any rules will get strikes, if they continue to get strikes they will be banned.

If a user gets banned their Fable Foxes will be stripped of their ID number and replaced with [No Number] in the archives. Banned users will no longer be able to breed, claim items or interact in any way with Fable Foxes.

Strikes:

Bans:

Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:02 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Archive + Other Threads ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:07 pm

][ Archive ][

The archive archives inventories, claims, adoptions, payments, and Fable Foxes. If a link has a "★" next to it it's off-site.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

★Inventory - (PM me if anything is incorrect)

★Fable Fox Archive

Archive Update Thread - Run by ferrari

Fable Fox Fox Picture Archive - Being edited

Co-op Archive

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

][ Other Threads ][

Exploration

Fable Fox Store - Run by ferrari

Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

][ Fable Foxes - Affiliates ][

Postby HolographicNoodle » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:08 pm

][ Affiliates ][

Here are all our affiliates and supporters! PM me if you'd like to become an affiliate with Fable Foxes.

Image Image Image

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Affiliate Banner:
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4782265][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/2843c332-13aa-456c-948e-9d5a2e369c44/dfdk0gt-7440f213-87da-4d42-8a45-29c1511ec00a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4NDNjMzMyLTEzYWEtNDU2Yy05NDhlLTlkNWEyZTM2OWM0NFwvZGZkazBndC03NDQwZjIxMy04N2RhLTRkNDItOGE0NS0yOWMxNTExZWMwMGEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.KVSZ-lOjacBoEWgi8omBu7nw9BGTJdhoolCm67GcZYo[/img][/url]

Fable Fox Stamp:

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4782265][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/2843c332-13aa-456c-948e-9d5a2e369c44/dfj89x3-977e6f1f-7a8c-4cbb-bb53-0840755eafcc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4NDNjMzMyLTEzYWEtNDU2Yy05NDhlLTlkNWEyZTM2OWM0NFwvZGZqODl4My05NzdlNmYxZi03YThjLTRjYmItYmI1My0wODQwNzU1ZWFmY2MucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.zGTWAh8nGY9fjiL51i9qyMzHyR7VZyWPUz6Y-r-6GIg[/img][/url]
Last edited by HolographicNoodle on Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me