đź’ĄFlashbangs Open Speciesđź—ŁOpen

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

đź’ĄFlashbangs Open Speciesđź—ŁOpen

Postby ArtisticTiger » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:33 pm

*insert cooler banner here*

HELLLLO WELCOME TO THE FLASHBANG OPEN SPECIES THREAD!! DO YOU LIKE LOUD OBNOXIOUS LIZARDS?! If you do this thread is definitely for you :)

Before we begin let’s take a look at the rule book!

These are da rules, they may be subject to change but probably not right now. If you have any issues with these rules please message me.

-Follow basic Chicken Smoothie forum guidelines
-Be kind and respectful to others, including me
-No drama, don’t take things into your own hands. Pm me or CS staff for any major issues.
-Keep Chats appropriate, no spamming and please keep things relavent to the thread
-No begging or guilt tripping others
-Credit property! No stealing art or species content
-Do not use species characters to bash other players or communities
Species Specific Rules
-If you post a Flashbang on toyhouse, you must join the species world and upload your flashbang
-No cross breeding with non comparable species
-Keep them reptilian and loud as heck. These are their main features!
-This is a strictly feral species, you may not make anthro, humanoid, or furry versions. However you may make separate forms that aren’t feral, as long as their main form
stays feral
-Trading is encouraged! Flashbangs can be traded for any other open species. You may trade/sell these creatures for currency and pets.
-Feel free to use them as ocs
-Do not alter the design/or lineart of Flashbangs I make you. The only exception is if you ask and are given permission.
-Obviously don’t steal Flashbangs form others, this includes making Flashbangs that look very very similar.
-No adding *fake traits* only use traits that are currently on the trait list. (See trait post for Wyrms with removed traits)

RuleBreakers/List of shame

(This is where bad people go who don’t follow the rules. If you don’t want to be added here, please read the rules carefully)

Rule breakers will get a 3 strike warning. Depending on your warning or
Number of warnings, you may lose certain privileges. After 3 strikes you will be banned from this species and its forum. You will no longer be able to participate in raffles/events. You will also be unable to receive any Wyrms from others.Depending on how severe the problem, I might block you.

List of shame: This will display the users name and number of strikes. I will NOT publicly state why they have been put on this list. If you want to know why you or someone else is on this list, pm me and I will inform you. I believe in second chances, anyone on this list with less then 3 strikes will be able to redeem themselves and get off the list. (Pm me)

None (yay!)

This open species has a Toyhouse world!
https://toyhou.se/~world/97501.flashbangs
Last edited by ArtisticTiger on Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Information

Postby ArtisticTiger » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:38 pm

What are Flashbangs?Flashbangs are reptilian creatures with amazing sound powers. They were originally created in a top secret lab. They were designed to be weaponized creatures that listen to commands.Instead, they created a loud obnoxious creature that enjoys human companionship.Flashbangs have been bred and modified to become pets. Flashbangs can be adopted at your local creature pet store. You can also buy Flashbang eggs from breeders or steal one from a nest.

Behavior/Society: Flashbangs live in small packs of 5-9. Each pack has an alpha male and female. The alphas are the oldest members of the pack. Only the alphas breed. Most of the rest of the pack are their offspring. Flash bangs protect their territory as a pack. Flashbangs are typically loud and exciting. They almost always have lots of energy to burn. If taken care of, flashbangs will view their owners as alphas or members of their pack. Other pets and children may be scared of Flashbangs loudness.

Small children should not be around Flashbangs unless they are trained. It’s advised to get at least 2 Flashbangs so they aren’t lonely. Dogs make great companions for Flashbangs. These creatures lay eggs in nests but the nests are not supervised. It’s quite easy to snatch one if your sneaky enough to avoid the Alpha female.

Diet: They are opportunistic eaters and will eat anything they can chew and swallow. They are omnivores by nature but may have preferences.

Predators: Any larger top carnivores. Can be eaten by humans but why would you?

Abilities/powers: Sound manipulation, sonic scream, airwave generation, detect vital signs, super hearing,

Habitats: They can adapt to pretty much any environment/habitat

Range: Pretty much anywhere on earth. As stated before, these creatures are excellent at adapting. Most wild Flashbangs can be found living around humans. Most Domestic Flashbangs that run off can easily adopt to wild life.

Age: Flashbangs age just like dogs and cats! 1 Flashbang year is equal to 7 human years. Baby/young Flashbangs are called pips. Teens are called Pippets. And adults are just called adults. The oldest members of the pack are the alphas.

Accessories/Clothing Flashbangs can wear practically any clothing/accessories. They are not considered traits. Some Flashbangs don’t like being dressed up. Special clothes and accessories for them can be found at your local creature pet shop.

Extra Info: They can make a variety of different vocals.

Side note about crossing breeding: Flashbangs and Slime Wyrms are capable of breeding. They can have traits from both species! Their colors and abilities may vary. These hybrids can occur naturally or in Laboratories. Hybrids must show traits of both species. They can be added to one or both of the species worlds.
Last edited by ArtisticTiger on Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Official Flashbang Traits WIP

Postby ArtisticTiger » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:52 am

(If you have any comments or questions don’t be shy to pm me!)

Traits may be added or removed when I deem appropriate, if you have any trait Ideas/suggestions let me know!

FlashBangs with removed/voided traits care still Flashbangs at heart! You may change the voided traits to current traits if you wish but do not have to. Just add in to their profile which traits are voided.

Flashbangs must be reptilian. Do not make them mammals or other classes.They can be any color! This is a feral species! Anthro and furry versions are not allowed. They must have all their powers/abilities. Please wake before adding other abilities

(Keep in mind that Flashbangs can be any color but are normally bright colors)

Voided Traits: Fur or feathers on body

Common: 3-4 toes on each foot, 4 reptilian legs, 1 thick reptilian tail, colorful reptile scales( can be any texture) 2 colored sail on back, half circles down back

Uncommon- Extra claws on toes, frills/fins on body, missing/torn limbs, back spikes, long thin tail, dew claws,

Rare- 4 colored frill on back, aquatic tail, Horns on head, Glowing antenna/bulbs, multiple pairs of eyes

Super Rare- lack of sail and/or tail, feathered skin, teeth sticking out, multiple heads, singular colored frill, fluffy fur on tail or body

Mythical- energy rings around body, weapons on tail, gills, patterned pupils, fish fins/flippers

Unknown/Unusual- Metallic skin, symbols/ patterns on body, dragon like wings
Last edited by ArtisticTiger on Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trait sheet p1

Postby ArtisticTiger » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:17 am

Trait sheet part 1
Attachments
A0137E16-D798-4713-9F80-F1C252B54FDB.jpeg
Rare
A0137E16-D798-4713-9F80-F1C252B54FDB.jpeg (229.39 KiB) Viewed 99 times
96472452-1112-425F-8030-312AE8BC4DDD.jpeg
Uncommon
96472452-1112-425F-8030-312AE8BC4DDD.jpeg (228.81 KiB) Viewed 99 times
5DA19759-C3B9-40CB-9DEB-BEA52FBFFF57.jpeg
Common
5DA19759-C3B9-40CB-9DEB-BEA52FBFFF57.jpeg (256.52 KiB) Viewed 99 times
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trait sheet p2

Postby ArtisticTiger » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:18 am

Trait sheet p2
Attachments
A3F060EA-5563-498B-BE45-2D07AC91469F.jpeg
Mythical
A3F060EA-5563-498B-BE45-2D07AC91469F.jpeg (213.1 KiB) Viewed 99 times
C5E9582D-2FF3-403F-A45A-3AAAC494C1ED.jpeg
Unknown/unusual
C5E9582D-2FF3-403F-A45A-3AAAC494C1ED.jpeg (152.06 KiB) Viewed 99 times
5A8A2C95-0216-4E13-853A-0CBCEFBA1A42.jpeg
Super rare
5A8A2C95-0216-4E13-853A-0CBCEFBA1A42.jpeg (275.35 KiB) Viewed 99 times
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q AND A Section

Postby ArtisticTiger » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:30 am

A place for all your questions and my answers to them. If you have a question don’t be shy to ask. My pms are always open!
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Bases

Postby ArtisticTiger » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:15 am

Bases for Flashbangs. All credit belongs to their creators. No Art theft or I’ll steal your kneecaps.

Base by LumiKlyde on Toyhouse.
https://toyhou.se/12184431.character-ba ... y#45158099

Bases by raccqn on Instagram

base with sail https://toyhou.se/13964008.bases-/gallery#43185889

Base with wings https://toyhou.se/13964008.bases-/gallery#43185857

Base with back spikes https://toyhou.se/13964008.bases-/gallery#43185817

Plain base https://toyhou.se/13964008.bases-/gallery#43185765

My bases:

Scaled Flashbang base sitting: https://sta.sh/02dlxwda62t6

Unscaled Flashbang base sitting: https://sta.sh/01gvsnovkazo

Unscaled Flashbang base standing: https://sta.sh/02a8sfrqzvdj

Oekaki Bases

Simple FlashBang base: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4956179

FlashBang egg base: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4783251
Last edited by ArtisticTiger on Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopts/Events

Postby ArtisticTiger » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:18 am

Information regarding FlashBang adopts and current events will be posted and updated regularly.

OEKAKI STUFF: oekaki information and activity can be found here:

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4783247

-Current Events: Flashbang events will be posted and updated here
Wip/closed
-Toyhouse Adopts Adopts that are toyhouse exclusive will be found here.

-Raffles/Contests: Check here for fun raffles and contests!
Current raffles/contests: n/a
ArtisticTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me