🐟 nishinekosβ”Šseabunny raffle ! (codedrop pg112)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🐟 nishinekosβ”Šseabunny raffle ! (codedrop pg112)

Postby kitsukami » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:10 am

hello and welcome!
recent news
β€’ 6/8 new litter release!
β€’ 4/25 misc staff apps open to apply!
past news
β€’ 5/4 expeditions reopens!
β€’ 4/22 new litter release!

xA
x

X

staff wrote:
owner
kitsukami
xxImagexx
artists
yaksha.
hazel the dumb cat
xxImagexx
guest artists
Oliiviine
namiwami
Hardcore Uvula
eereii
xxImagexx
artist search here!
mod/tour guide apps here!

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
Last edited by kitsukami on Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:19 pm, edited 124 times in total.
kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”Šabout

Postby kitsukami » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:10 am

x
what exactly is a nishineko??

nishinekos are small cats that leapt into a sea animal book and jumped out with a new fishy companion and other fishy features! this is called book-hopping. how these cats were able to jump into these books is still to be discovered, but something that might have to do with it is the help of a divine power!
nishis can be seen with all types of different traits given to them from their book adventures. Sometimes, the fish companion on their head doesn't even have to be a traditional fish! Any animal that lives in the sea that has flippers or fins, maybe even tentacles will do. Some nekos were enthusiastic about sea animals so much that they didn’t even need a fish to be considered a nishineko! (their fish fused with their body and mind, and are now one.)

affiliates! wrote:Image

faq wrote:how do i get a nishineko?
    there’s a couple of ways to get one; below you can enter giveaways that are sometimes held as well as fcfs (first come first serve) grabs. games and (even more) giveaways are also periodically done on the discord!

what are average and eccentric nishinekos?
    average nishinekos are, as described on the tin, average and have little to no line edits to the base. eccentric nishinekos are more enthusiastic about fish and as seen in their appearance, these nishis have major line edits!

can i draw my nishineko and/or have them as my oc?
    of course ! if you ever draw or make headcannons for your nishi feel free to join and share it in the discord; i’d love to see it ~

are items one-use only?
    yes, once you apply any items to a nishineko, it cannot be added back into the inventory or given to a different nishineko. if you want to equip the same item onto a different one, you’ll have to buy or obtain another.

what do i do if the item i have recently got a 2nd or newer version of it?
    you basically have two options: you can update your archive (if you have one) with the new version of the item, or if you decide you like the older version of the item you can keep that version instead.

what are "non-owners?"
    non-owners are anyone that do not have a nishineko yet! If your "first" neko is a custom or won on the discord, you're released from your non-owner shackles.

nishis or nekos?
    whatever you prefer but i like to swap between them both :]

β”Šgeneral rules

1. do not steal and claim nishinekos that you do not own, edit existing nishinekos without permission, take the base, or make your own nishinekos if you are not permitted to do so.
    2. you are allowed to trade nishinekos for other nishis and even other uma adopts (so long as the other uma permits this).
    3. nishinekos have a 3 day cooldown before being traded. only litter-swaps have no cooldown.
    4. please be courteous and kind around the community!
    5. you are allowed to put nishinekos anywhere (i.e. signature, toyhouse, etc), they just need a link back to the main thread.
    6. when buying quartz fragments with pets/c$, please wait for me to confirm your trade before you go spending it!
    7. remember to also follow the rules for the other sections for nishinekos as well !
Last edited by kitsukami on Fri May 05, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 31 times in total.
kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”Šadopts

Postby kitsukami » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:11 am

this is where you can adopt the majority of nishinekos !

β”Šadoption rules

1. fcfs adopts are as described, first come first served.
2. you can edit your form for raffle adopts only, you cannot edit your form for fcfs adopts. quote your original post with the right number if someone took the adopt first ! if you edit your form, it will be disqualified.
    - having said that, you can only swap the right number once. any other times will be disqualified. (this is mainly as by the time you swap the number any other amount of times, someone else would've already grabbed it)
3. fcfs forms will be hidden until the litter is out and will slightly change every so often so everyone has a fair chance! your form has to be the exact same as listed or it will be skipped!
4. each litter will have a tag that must be included in your form word-for-word or your form will not be counted!
5. you are only allowed to take 1 nishineko from a litter. if you get a fcfs nishi, you cannot take a raffle nishi from the same litter!
6. you can enter for several or all nishinekos in a raffle.
7. reserved nishinekos cannot be won! theyve been claimed by someone by special means :] (artist pick, custom, etc)
8. nishinekos labelled "non-owners only" under them can only be won by others who don't have any nishinekos yet!

knock knock knock . . .
any nishis here?

litter: rainbow seabunnies
artist: oliiviine

fcfs
Ziggy stardust
lilymouse385
polytherian
Stivkie
Zylafone
dragoness129
annie15970
x
hunny.milk.tea
nome senpai
x
appleschloss

fcfs form
Code: Select all
-----

raffle closes on june 14th after rollover

raffle form
[i][b]i want to try to win a [color=#400080]raffle nishineko![/color][/b][/i]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]nishineko number(s):[/b]
[i]litter tag 2: [color=#400080]silly creaturess[/color][/i]

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

x

Last edited by kitsukami on Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:39 pm, edited 82 times in total.
kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”Šshop

the shop is currently . . .
open!

if any shop clothing have a "β˜…C" next to it, that means they're freely customizable!
items that are not customizable can still use a dazzling dyebottle applied to color it

β”Šquartz fragments exchange
Image ~qf

small quartz fragments found nestled comfortably in the beach sands and underwater seafloor.

most shop items will use qf to buy them! use this handy conversion rate to turn your pets/c$ into qf:
(forgive me, for i dont know how to price this stuff...)

OMGSC/VC β”Š not accepting any !
common* β”Š 5qf
uncommon β”Š 20qf
rare (2022-2015) β”Š 70qf
rare (2014-2008) β”Š 120qf
very rare (2022-2013) β”Š 600qf
very rare (2012-2008) β”Š 1000qf
OMGSR β”Š not accepting any !

1c$ β”Š5qf

conversions might get tweaked and modified a bit at any time, please understand.
please send all trades to kitsukami with a note that they're for nishineko quartz fragments !
*commons MUST be wishlist only, this does not have to apply to any other rarity.

to buy quartz fragments:
[b]I want to buy some quartz![/b]
username:
current amount of quartz fragments:
amount being purchased:
total you will have after trade:
link to trade:

please wait for me to confirm qf purchases before spending it around!

regular items
most of these items will always be in stock and never disappear.
some items might have a certain stock. all items are unlimited unless they have a certain stock amount
if an item has 0 stock you cannot buy it!

special items wrote:
guppy page
allows a user to order a
custom average nishineko
(no* line edits)

koi page
allows a user to order a
custom eccentric nishineko
(major line edits)

rose leather book
allows a user to breed
two nishinekos
STOCK: 7 (1 per account only)

simple scarf
20 Image
x
metal necklaces
25 Image
x
bell string necklace
30 Image
x
fake halo
35 Image
x
fake devil horns
25 Image
x
leg warmers v2
15 Image
x

seasonal items
items are released every month, will stay in stock during the season and leave once the next season has begun!
chances to get past seasonal items will also pop in and out.

n/a

these items will disappear from the shop on: february 2nd before cs rollover

to buy an item:
[b]I want to buy an item![/b]
[b]total of quartz fragments before buying:[/b]
[b]item being bought:[/b]
[b]total of qf after buying:[/b]

you dont have to wait for me to confirm your item buying form! as long as you have enough qf to buy it youre good!

want to use/apply your new item? post over here so i don't get confused or skip over your request!
Last edited by kitsukami on Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:47 pm, edited 16 times in total.
kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stamps!

pm me to become affiliates with nishinekos and i'll put your stamp up above so it's in the "about" section :]
(i don’t bite promise)

you’re free to use any of these stamps in your signature !
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4766432][img]https://i.imgur.com/OEoPn4Q.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4766432][img]https://i.imgur.com/2id1EV2.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4766432][img]https://i.imgur.com/C2sKQJU.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4766432][img]https://i.imgur.com/4c9dzgn.png[/img][/url]

these stamps below were happily made by hardcore uvula!
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4766432][img]https://i.imgur.com/D8olgEL.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4766432][img]https://i.imgur.com/4pzzOCJ.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by kitsukami on Thu May 04, 2023 9:07 am, edited 11 times in total.
kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”Šbite sized specials

Postby kitsukami » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:12 am

this is where special litters that may pop up from time to time will be. usually they'll be too big to put as a regular litter, and too small to be an event!
bite sized specials will normally if not all be raffle only, meaning you can enter for all of them (but will only win one) !

adoption rules will still be followed here.
(if youre a nishineko artist for one of the lines featured, you can still enter but you won't win your own lines!)
n/a rn!
end date:

artist:

# [img]nishimg[/img]
entry form wrote:
----
Last edited by kitsukami on Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”Šshelter

Postby kitsukami » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:13 am

the shelter is where rehomed nishinekos wait here to become adopted by a new owner! do you just not connect to your nishineko anymore and wish to release them? well you've come to the right place!

released nishinekos will appear here, as well as never-before-seen nishis that have lost there way and want to find a new owner !

β”Šplease notice !

β€’ be 100% sure about releasing your nishineko, for you cannot change your mind afterward! once the nishineko is in the shelter and taken up by someone, i will not go out of my way to take away the nishineko from the new owner if you decide you want it back. there may be consequences if this happens.
β€’ if you want to, you're also able to pm me the releasing form if youre uncomfortable posting it on the thread!

β€’ nishinekos here will normally be fcfs, so if you see one here make sure you want them and post quickly using the correct form and filling it out 100%.
β€’ if there are multiple nishinekos here, you can only claim one each drop!

released nishinekos available to adopt wrote:

releasing a nishineko form wrote:
[b]I'd like to release my nishineko![/b]
[b]nishineko and their id:[/b]
[b]are you completely sure you want to release them?[/b]
ADOPTING a nishineko form wrote:
[b]I want to adopt a shelter nishineko![/b]
[b]nishineko and their id i'm adopting:[/b]
Last edited by kitsukami on Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β”Šstaff apps

Postby kitsukami » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:45 am

moderator/tour guide applications
artist applications here

hello! nishinekos is quite the handful for me to operate alone and i need a bit of help to make sure everything go smoother, so im searching for mods and expedition tour guides !

moderators are integral as they will help make sure the community is a safe space and free of general issues. If you are curious, here are some of the responsibilities mods have:
      - answer questions, making sure someone isn't left guessing
      - dissolve any arguments that may arise and make sure discussions are in their correct channels (on discord)
      - verify others in #introductions (on discord) whenever i'm not around to do so
      - roll prizes/items for expeditions and other assorted events
      - help coordinate and plan events when the time comes
      - assist with creating codedrop posts

tour guides are similar to moderators but their main duty is to help roll rewards for expeditions (and events). In a way, they're akin to staff helpers and need less activity than a mod, but still must be present around the community.

β€’ you must have a discord account and be present in the nishinekos server for either of these positions !! communication is easier this way + there is information you need on there that isn't said here.
      β€’ constant activity isn't necessary, i expect the weight of being a mod/tour guide to be dispersed between the other staff and i know people can be busy. if you go inactive though (for months/weeks) please notify me first !
      β€’ you can apply for both positions (and even an artist position) if that's what you want to do !

please private message me the form or i wont see it! i won't reply back to your pm until i've had time to choose staff (its just easier for me this way)

[b]nishineko staff application[/b]
[b]staff choice:[/b]
[b]discord username + 4-number-tag:[/b]

[b]how active do you think you'll be able to be on average?:[/b]
[b]other umas/species you've been apart of (if any) and past experiences as a mod:[/b]
[b]other comments:[/b]
Last edited by kitsukami on Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitsukami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐟 nishinekos β”Š open for marking

Postby Yawnicon » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:03 am

MARK THESE ARE CUTE
Yawnicon