Cheetah Eggs 4.0 - closed + announcement

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Cheetah Eggs 4.0 - open! staff apps!

Postby sad dragon » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:11 am

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cheetah Eggs 4.0 - open!

Postby ME0W? » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:30 am

I want to help in the garden!
Username: ME0W?
RP example:
Discovering an Item: Polaris purred, Jumping the large fence he was once afraid of as a small cub. As he trotted off he saw a shiny Object in the ground. Polaris started to dig the object up until he uncovered it, Soon he came back and dropped it down infront of you! ~ Your Chee Found a Sunstone! Image

Using a Moonstone:
you set the moonstone softly on a rock, not trying to scratch it. You wait ~5 minutes and nothing has happened. The sun was setting and it started to get colder, you decide to check up on it the next day. As you walked back to the rock you left the Moonstone on, a bantam was laying in it's place! ..but what happened to the moonstone?..You'd rather not find out and just forget about your dying question. [Bantam Image]

Can you use discord?: That Is Correct!
Days available: Everyday! :D but Saturday, Sunday, wednesday and fridays are best for me
Relevant prior experience: Roleplaying: WCUE (Roblox), Minecraft Lore (Almost Daily), Discord Roleplay (DMS)
[b]Comments/questions:
Thank you for allowing me to try out!
Imagecasual - he/they/it+ + minorImage

libra, entp-a, neutral goodImage
Imagetoyhou.se + Casualz#4617Image
+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-+*-

. Image

credits

ME0W?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:19 pm

I want to be an item archivist!
Username: blizzard180
Do you have any prior experience? When and where?: yes! I keep track of my items and cheetahs on the ce archive. I'm also really good at keeping track of and organizing things.
Examples: my ce archive post is here
If that's not what you're wanting for an example just lmk
How often can you keep the item archive up to date?: every 1-3 days depending on what's needed how much needs updated
Any questions?: how will we be formatting the archive? And how much backlogginng are we talking? Also are you looking for multiple people?
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yibeullin » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:30 pm

Username: Yibeullin
RP example: Bumble hopped the fence jogging off excitedly, ready for his adventure and new findings. While walking through the forest he glanced over to see something shining from between the rocks. He slowly walked over full of curiosity where he dug out a beautiful stone. Your cheetah found a moonstone!
-
You sit the moonstone out on a flat rock and sit little ways away behind a bush admiring the shine and watching closely to what happens. After waiting some time, you decide to head home and check on it tomorrow. You return to the spot early the next day to see little pawprints leading up to where you left your stone. As you make it to the rock you see a bantam sitting batting around the stone.
Can you use discord?: yes!
Days available: Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays would actually work great for me, but i'd most likely be able to make any day work.
Relevant prior experience: [history as staff for other UMAs, regular daily roleplaying, etc] i am staff for SK, and awhile ago i did make my own little species although it never really went anywhere. i do have mod experience in discord servers and other groups too, if that counts.
Comments/questions: thank you for the chance!

【STARS】
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mommy of many 🐾🌱🕊👶🏻
ImageImage

"coding credit"
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
Yibeullin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JuneBug. » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:50 pm

My first choice would be becoming an item archivist, but I’d love to help with the garden as well if you’re open to people having two positions <3

I want to be an item archivist!
Username: JuneBug.
Do you have any prior experience? When and where?: I helped run the Chocolate Coin Bank for the Cloudy Leopard Spring Event. I dealt with updating Chocolate Coin and Blueberry balances, entering Cloudy Leopards won/found, baskets found/purchased, jams purchased, any other spring shop purchases made with spring event currencies (Chocolate Coins and Blueberries), any baskets or jams that were opened, and I also tracked any trades between users made with spring event currencies. This was all done in google sheets. I worked with one other user on the bank, and she created the sheet. I just added/edited the categories on the sheet when necessary, and I kept the bank updated and handled the backlog when I joined staff halfway through the spring event. There were over 100 users that participated in the spring event, so there was plenty to keep tabs on.
Examples: The Chocolate Coin Bank was unfortunately deleted, so I don’t have a proper example to show you ^^;
I do have my personal UMA archive which shows that I’m organized and keep track of my items with links back to the source if that’s of any help as an example: JuneBug.'s Menagerie
How often can you keep the item archive up to date?: I would likely check daily, and if not daily - every other day. I usually like to keep on top of archiving since it makes the task run more smoothly.
Any questions?: Would you like us to archive trades between users as well? I only ask since that wasn't mentioned in the description, I would assume yes. I would also assume you'd like for crafting of items to be logged? By replacing the used items with the newly crafted items and linking back to the crafting post possibly? Also, will wearable items be logged in the spreadsheet, and if yes, will they remain in the spreadsheet even if the item is put on a chee? Was unsure since I know items were previously able to be taken on and off.

Username: JuneBug.
RP example: Schist creeps through the thick grass towards the entrance of a deep cave. Quietly sniffing, the cave chee catches the smell of something delicious and pricks their ears in interest. Following the wonderful scent, Schist finds a patch of lovely cave shrooms and grabs a bundle to bring back. However, it seems they ate quite a few because there's only one left by the time they return.
Your cheetah found a cave shroom!
Can you use discord?: Yup! I’m already a part of the CE server (:
Days available: Any and all days at the moment!
Relevant prior experience: [history as staff for other UMAs, regular daily roleplaying, etc] I’m a tour guide for toebeans, but that’s on hiatus right now. Example explore results: early example and later example
I was also a general helper/event helper for cloudy leopards before that closed recently (I helped with litter codeposts, chocolate coin bank updates, basket opening posts, jam opening posts, and flower roll posts).
Comments/questions: Would we be expected to create an RP snippet for every explore form? I would guess no since the current garden helpers don’t, but I wanted to double check. It seems like RP snippets are mainly reserved for moonstones, sunstones, and cave shrooms at the moment?

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!! ^^
ImageHello! My name is JuneBug. and it's a delight to meet you!Image
she/her
❦ My Menagerie ❦
JuneBug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad dragon » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:35 pm

blizzard180 wrote:Any questions?: how will we be formatting the archive? And how much backlogginng are we talking? Also are you looking for multiple people?

So the backlog would be essentially since the beginning of CE 3.0, which is a LOT. I'm thinking of hiring 1-2 people to get a proper system running without "too many cooks in the kitchen" making it less cohesive of a process. I'm going to be helping out as well. We don't currently have an item archive, so the formatting would be entirely up to the item archivist(s) and how they run things best.

JuneBug. wrote:Any questions?: Would you like us to archive trades between users as well? I only ask since that wasn't mentioned in the description, I would assume yes. I would also assume you'd like for crafting of items to be logged? By replacing the used items with the newly crafted items and linking back to the crafting post possibly? Also, will wearable items be logged in the spreadsheet, and if yes, will they remain in the spreadsheet even if the item is put on a chee? Was unsure since I know items were previously able to be taken on and off.

I'm gonna try and answer these questions best I can! To give a better description, we'd like to keep track of all items, wether it be crafted, found, or bought, materials to be used, event items, etc. Literally all of them. Right now the staff and I don't have any items archiving system, so you'd have full reign on how you'd like to archive them in a way that works best for you and your system, as long as its cohesive and easy to reference to for the rest of the staff as well. I think google spreadsheets would be an awesome idea and is more common in the UMA community, especially because it allows collaboration.

Any exchange of items would need to be tracked and updated. So if user A trades a cave shroom to user B, the item would be taken from user A's inventory and moved to user B's. This would be for everything except cave cheetahs, regular cheetahs, and bantams.

Q: Will wearable items be logged in the spreadsheet, and if yes, will they remain in the spreadsheet even if the item is put on a chee?

Short answer? It's preferable, yes. But our biggest priority and concern is consumable items. That would be the focus with the creation of the item archive, and then the addition of backlogging other items such as accessories and the like.
It would be amazing to have a log of what user has what item, and a link back to the post that shows they received that item. Then keeping track of if that item is used or traded. We have a little bit of a system for item usage, but nothing too crazy.

JuneBug. wrote:Comments/questions: Would we be expected to create an RP snippet for every explore form? I would guess no since the current garden helpers don’t, but I wanted to double check. It seems like RP snippets are mainly reserved for moonstones, sunstones, and cave shrooms at the moment?

Right now the only thing we really focus on using RP snippets for are the summoning items. If you want to add RP snippets for anything else, that would be up to you. (:

I hope this answered your questions well enough, if you need me to clarify or have more questions, please let me know! I appreciate you guys asking for this clarification, I sometimes don't realize what details are important to include. <3

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad dragon » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:45 pm

I'm using my item(s)!
Username: sad dragon
Item(s): x2 energy berries
Crafting project (if applicable): n/a
Cheetah You're Using the Item On:
Proof of item: one two

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidedLie » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:23 am

I want to buy a gem!
Username: Skollrous
Gem: Rainbow Gem
C$ Cost: 100c$
Today's Date: 8/11
Keeping Gem or Using It Now?: Using. Based on this dude. Would prefer his eye, and chest scars be included, and green somehow. Otherwise, go nuts.
Yo, I be Void. I'm not really active on here anymore.

Image - Image - Image
Image - Image - Image - Image
VoidedLie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad dragon » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:29 pm

Skollrous wrote:I want to buy a gem!
Username: Skollrous
Gem: Rainbow Gem
C$ Cost: 100c$
Today's Date: 8/11
Keeping Gem or Using It Now?: Using. Based on this dude. Would prefer his eye, and chest scars be included, and green somehow. Otherwise, go nuts.

accepted, please send your c$ to starcrusher!

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad dragon » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:38 pm

surprise, small fcfs litter. uwu

you may not adopt if you got a cheetah from the last litter OR if you have a growing cheetah.
no magic baskets or silverleaf sprig allowed. <3

Peat and Firefly
This pair has 2 eggs!
Last edited by sad dragon on Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sad dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me