📀Wermz📀 (OLD THREAD!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

📀Wermz📀 (OLD THREAD!)

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:09 pm

There’s no one here….

Please use the V2 thread!

......................................................................................................................................
Last edited by 0blivion on Tue May 30, 2023 1:27 pm, edited 130 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 rules/general

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:10 pm

So.. whats a werm?
Somewhere between the canidae and mustilidae families,
wermz are the only creatures found in "Eaden"; an abandoned
city outpost that sits on the moon of a strange and unknown planet.
Wermz are typically shy at first, but are very friendly! They're also
ridiculously flexible, and super soft! Bingo (on the left and main post) is
the designated meet and greeter, say hi!
Not that Eaden has had any visitors yet...

......................................................................................................................................
Standard vs 'odd' wermz
A standard werm looks mostly like Bingo- they may have small differences like hair edits, but for the most part are just the standard base. Odd wermz have traits that will completely break lineart! These wermz, while less likely to pass on their unique traits, are not necessarily rarer! Litters can be completely odd or completely standard wermz, or a mix of the two.

Rules wrote:-You can put your werm anywhere (signature, toyhouse ect), as long as it links back to this thread at some point! For toyhouse, you can also credit the Wermz TH profile! :D

-Don't claim werms you don't own

-Do not claim the base as your own work.

-Do not edit the base (this includes editing pre-existing werms) in any way.

-Do not trace over the base/any existing werms for any reason.

-Accounts must be active on CS for a minimum of two months before they can participate in wermz (this is to protect against the use of multi-accounting to enter raffles multiple times, claim extra birthday werms etc). This includes but is not limited to entering raffles in-thread, scavenging, ordering customs and claiming a free birthday werm. You are able to offer c$/pets for werms and can join the discord though.

-Please do not guilt trip if you do not get the werm you want.

-Make sure to also read the specific rules for trading and customs/breeding and applying items.

-Be respectful of others!

FAQ

Are wermz free? Yes, all wermz are completely free to obtain other than customs and breedings!

How do I get a werm? The main way to obtain werms is through litterdrops! These happen frequently, and if you're a newbie there will almost always be werms reserved for non-owners and those with very few werms in the fcfs section :> You can also get werms through giveaways on the discord, and through scavenging (you'll need a werm first before you can start scavenging, but many users will be willing to 'rent a werm' to you to use for it). You can also order a custom werm through the custom/breedings thread, or trade for one with another user.

When putting IDs for a raffle, can I just put "all"? Yes! If you're entering for a raffle and want to enter for all of them, putting "all" is completely fine, as is putting downz every individual ID- this will not affect your chances of winning!

Can I use my werm as an oc? Yes! As long as you won the werm/have permission to use, they can be ocs, fursonas ect. Also note, they don't have to adhere to any of the wermz "lore" if you don't want em to!

Can I make/post art of wermz related stuff? Yes of course! I love seeing any content you guys make of these little guys,, as long as you don't claim to own the initial base, or claim the artists' design as your creation, go wild!

Are there myos available? Unfortunately, no. There's no myo option available for users and we don't have any current plans to add this as an option.

Where's the fcfs form? I remove it once all fcfs wermz are adopted. This way, people don't get confused and use the wrong form when trying to enter the raffle!

Can I edit my forms? For raffles, yes! For shop, fcfs and gummy buying forms no, you'll have to quote it if you need to change something!

If I buy an item, can I use it multiple times? No- items are single use. Once you apply that item to a werm, it'll disappear from your inventory. Additionally, if you decide to remove the clothing and just go back to the wermz' original image, the item will not reappear in your inventory.

I have a custom werm currently being made for me but haven't received it yet, can I still take a 'non owners' fcfs werm in litter drops? Yes! As even though you have one on the way, you can't participate in stuff like scavenging and stuff.

Do I count as a 'non-owner'? A non owner is somebody who has never owned a werm before. If you have owned wermz in the past but just traded/sold them, you do not get to claim wermz dedicated to non-owners. If you're caught trying to get around this, you'll receive a strike.

Whats werm rental? As you need to own a werm to go scavenging, some users are willing to 'rent' out their wermz for non-owners to use! If you rent a werm that has already been scavenging x amount of times, that counter will start at 0 for you when you recieve the werm (for tracking achievements relating to how many times you've sent a werm scavenging).

I want to apply item A to my werm, but want to remove item B! If you want to apply an item to a werm that's already wearing clothes, but want those clothes they're already using to be removed, then you just use the image of the werm before item B was applied in your item application form- whatever image is included in the item application will be the image the new clothing is added to.

Can I keep my artist entry werm? Unfortunately, unless you're 'hired', then no. This is to prevent people only applying so they can make themselves a werm with no real intention of helping as staff.

Can I make a werm oc for myself off-base?
Yes! Werms as a species are open; you are free to draw a werm (oc or otherwise) however you see fit; think of it like drawing an insert character from a series. You are not however permitted to base any fan-werms off pre-exisiting official ones OR use any Wermz related bases or pre-existing art.
Wermz as a UMA (the forums and all the subforums) is not open. Unless your werm is made by an official wermz artist and given an ID number in the database, they are not an "official" werm and can't be used for things like breedings/scavengings ect.

To breed, do I need a male and female werm parents? No! There is no required gender for werms to breed.

when r u gonna show us Ronnie's face? In ur dreams LOL

staff wrote:0blivion - creator/owner

Exile- mod
Azphen - mod
[kat] - mod
hjarta - mod
Elio. - mod

Paperfriend- artist
Shuichi- artist
Fishkin - artist
ZenzenPapaya - artist
Dragong - artist
Rem sleep - artist
Brotherhood - artist
Dogtreat - artist
Thovatos - artist

Piine - guest artist
Tetractys- guest artist
Last edited by 0blivion on Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:45 pm, edited 42 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Adopt

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:13 pm

Litters will be a mix between FCFS and raffle- that way, if you miss the inital fcfs, you can enter for the raffle, and still have a chance to get a werm! That being said, you can only adopt one werm per litter. So if you get a werm fcfs style, you can't then enter for the raffled ones as well until the next litter. You can enter for as many of the raffled wermz as you want, however you can only win one.
Do Not Edit your FCFS Form, quote it if the one you tried to claim was taken. You can only re-quote your initial form twice.
Please make sure you put the right ID# in the fcfs, as you if you claim a werm you can't go back and choose a different werm!

Code drops will happen shortly after raffle results are announced- this will also include the fcfs wermz, but you're free to archive your fcfs werm before this if you want lol.

With FCFS wermz, its better to check posts made before you rather than this post to check their availability, as I can only edit so fast. If you see your username name next to the werm then its yours, and you can go ahead and add them to your archive!

Litter: Aliens!
Artist: Paperfriend
Raffle end date: 29th May
FCFS wrote:Image
#5354 ferrari
!!For non-owners Only!!

#5355 starkorg
!!For those with four or less werms Only!!

#5356 Winter Shores
!!For those with four or less werms Only!!

REGULAR FCFS:

#5357 Azphen

#5358 dragoness129

#5359 Henry

#5360 Neku

#5361 SoggyPeach

#5362 appleschloss

RAFFLE wrote:

RAFFLE FORM:
Code: Select all
[b][color=#8040BF]I'm entering the raffle![/color][/b]
[b]username + User ID:[/b]
[b]werm ID#s :[/b]
[i]littertag: extraterrestrials[/i]

Do not delete the litter tag in the form! Your form will be void if you do so. Each form has a unique hex code attatched to it to avoid pre-filling- if you don't have the correct hex code on the form, or have one from a previous litter attached then your form will not be counted.

Last edited by 0blivion on Fri May 26, 2023 10:10 am, edited 251 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Shop (OPEN)

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:22 pm

The shop has moved to its own post! Please put all gummy purchase forms and item purchase/application forms there moving forward!

Last edited by 0blivion on Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:31 am, edited 41 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Shelter

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:27 pm

Shelter
Wermz that have been rehomed or sent to the shelter will appear here from time to time! You can also send any wermz you no longer want here and they will be put up for adoption.

RULES wrote:-Adopting from here is FCFS.

-You may adopt only one werm if there are multiple available. You must wait at least two weeks before adopting from here again (if there are wermz available).

-There is no hexcode or codeword for this, but please make sure to fill out the wemz' ID and your username/ID correctly. If you're donating and forget to include the ID, you'll be asked to edit the form to include it.

-If you've had a werm taken and rehomed, you may not re-adopt them here.

-If you've sent wermz here voluntarily, you may adopt them back, given that nobody has adopted them before this point.

-If you make a post adopting a werm from here, you will need to wait from an approval post from staff. After this they're yours, and you can add them to your archive!

-If you'd like, you can dm me the donation form if you'd rather not post it on the main thread!

-The 3 day trading cooldown also applies to any wermz adopted from here.

WERMZ AVAILABLE wrote:-

DONATING WERMZ wrote:
[b]I'm donating a werm/z to the shelter![/b]
[b]Username + ID[/b]
[b]Werm/z I'm donating:[/b] (The wermz' ID must be included here too!)

ADOPTING A WERM wrote:
[b]I'd like to adopt a werm from the shelter![/b]
[b]Username + ID[/b]
[b]Werm + wermz' ID I'm adopting:[/b]

Last edited by 0blivion on Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:30 am, edited 34 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 (specials)

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:29 pm

Specials
Special litter or litters for special occasions that aren't for a full event will appear here! They won't have announcements leading up to them and will drop as a surprise- for this reason these litters will always be raffle only! If there's ever a case where something here will require fcfs, it will be announced beforehand :]

While exploring Eaden you stumble upon a strange cylinder filled with fluid and something else...?
Upon closer inspection you discover there is something unknown growing within the glass cylinder..."

"Perhaps it will grow into something more?"

Rules:

-Entries are not judged, winners will be randomly picked.

-Color in the the png provided above to enter into a raffle! Doesn't have to be fancy.

-Entries can have edited lines as much as you like!

-One entry per user.

-The wermz will not be based on your entries.

-Entries will close at the end of May 29th (will close as it rolls over to the 30th CS time)

[b]I've decorated a specimen![/b]
CS User + ID:
Entry:

Tell me a bit about this specimen!:

[i]tag: somethingstrange[/i]

Additionally, everyone who participates in this raffle also recieves Mini UFO x5!

-Once you’ve entered, you can use the form below to claim your prize! Please post these in the shopping district.

[b]I’m claiming a participation prize![/b]
[b]CS user + ID:[/b]
[b]Item I’m claiming:[/b] Mini UFO x5
[b]Link to my entry:[/b]

Last edited by 0blivion on Fri May 26, 2023 10:00 am, edited 22 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 Affiliates!

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:33 pm

Affiliates!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
If you'd like to be affiliates, just pm me! :]

Stamps wrote:

These stamps were kindly made by BuzzAesthetic!

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811][img]https://i.imgur.com/jXuIIkf.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811][img]https://i.imgur.com/jXuIIkf.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811][img]https://i.imgur.com/SOs7qHu.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811][img]https://i.imgur.com/AL3xfXs.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811][img]https://i.imgur.com/UyrkzGt.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811][img]https://i.imgur.com/5amSkzK.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4699811][img]https://i.imgur.com/935rDQQ.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by 0blivion on Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:29 am, edited 15 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Strikes/bans

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:35 pm

Strikes/bans
Users who receive strikes or bans will be listed here. The reason for users getting a strike/ban will not be listed, just the dates.

Users who have been permanently banned will keep customs or birthday wermz, or wermz that have extra art attached to them but these wermz will no longer be considered 'official'; they will lose their ID tag (their number will be replace with a "[Number removed]" of shame in the archive), and these wermz will not be able to breed, scavenge or interact with wermz in general. Other wermz- from litters, giveaways ect will be rehomed, and the banned user will no longer have ownership of them- they cannot get another user to adopt the rehomed wermz and then gift them back to the banned user, either.

Banned users may not interact with wermz- this includes adopting, scavenging, breeding and trading with other users for wermz/werm items. They cannot be gifted wermz.

Strikes will be given if a user breaks the rules- if you accidentally mess up some math when calculating gummies or something then its no worries, you won't receive a strike- deliberately lying in order to get extra items or wermz will get you a strike though.

There's zero tolerance for anything like harassment, bullying and discrimination- you will be immediately and permanently banned if you are caught doing this.

Users are on a 3 strike basis. The first strike will fade after three months if the user doesn't break any more rules during this period, the second strike will fade after 6 months and if the user gets any strikes after this they will remain on their account permanently.

Last edited by 0blivion on Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:04 pm, edited 13 times in total.
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 (WIP, res)

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:38 pm

i have a simple brain, ocd says i have to have a clean first page or i will explode. but who knows, anything could go here oooooo~

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz📀 (WIP, Open for marking!)

Postby 0blivion » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:40 pm

ok thats it- from here on out feel free to mark! ill try to answer any questions if anyone has any, but once ive set everything up the first litter should go up!
Last edited by 0blivion on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me