๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ (OLD THREAD!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ (valentines color in comp!)

Postby halfwaytherefore » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:46 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID halfwaytherefore 1049095
Entry: Image
Tell me a bit about your charm! : ok so this werm got sick of other werms making fun of them so they made each of their mothers a charm to send to them on valentines day. Now he is taking 34 werm mothers out to dinner on a moonlit night, treating her right, and buying her flowers. Oh yeah and getting down on one knee and proposi-
Tag: charmtimeee
"cogito, ergo sum"
HALFWAY THEREFORE
He/They x artshop x th x click me<3

ImageImageImageImageImage
halfwaytherefore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twiggy97 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:52 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Twiggy97/925862
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm! : You open the letter you were handed, a bunch of small star shaped candies rolling out and filling your hands with sweet color. The paper reads in thanks, the appreciation flowing from it's words..
WERMZ โœ–
TOYHOUSE โœ–

MY PM'S ALWAYS OPEN
MY DISCORD
Twiggy97
Twiggy97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaoticaura » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:00 pm

โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž I've colored in a charm!
Entry wrote:Image
Username + ID: chaoticaura 1011228
Tell me a bit about your charm! :
She held the letter in her paws, and the assortment of items stacked haphazardly, holding onto the bow with her mouth and trying to hold the candy hearts in her tail. Valentineโ€™s Day had always been just another day to her, but this time, itโ€™s different. Instead of a pity letter from one of her friends, this one is signed off with โ€œyour secret admirerโ€ and is rather sincere. Thereโ€™s a little illustration of a tiger on the bottom of the letter, complete with intricate stripes. I wonder who this secret admirer could possibly beโ€ฆ
โ€ŽTag: charmtimeee
Last edited by chaoticaura on Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€ โ€Ž โ€Ž ๐•พ๐–” ๐–œ๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–‹ ๐•ดโ€™๐–’ ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž,

โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ โ™ก
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ ๏ธถ โ€Ž๏ธถ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ ๏ธถ ๏ธถ๊’ฆ๊’ท

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ™ก aura | she/her | artist โ™ก โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž

โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
chaoticaura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:33 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Nova-Moshi + 869497
Tell me a bit about your charm!: This charm shines gently when exposed to the moonlight. The stars floating around it twinkle and giggle as if they were alive. And the warmth to it- faint, and soothing...it almost feels like it's lulling you into a peaceful sleep!
โ€ขNovaโ€ข
Image Image
"If I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man."
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BarkinqCoyote » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:42 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID BarkinqCoyote + 813784
Entry: BG + Transparent
ImageImage
Tell me a bit about your charm! : A heart shaped charm made of beautiful crystal, resembling an (almost) irresistible and sweet candy. It's speckled and has a soft glow, with bright and encaptivating colors. These charms will always come with two or more colors, each hue reflecting the essence of their partner. These charms are one of the most priceless gifts to receive in this world, it represents an unwavering love. It promises eternal partnership, through thick and through thin, through joy and through devastation. Two (or more) Wermz are given these in a ceremony of that similar to a marriage, each Werm cherishing a heart representing a partner. The Wermz stamp a scroll of written vows with a paint of their favorite color on their paw pads.
Last edited by BarkinqCoyote on Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dez || they/them

= i work 40hrs/week so i may reply slowly sometimes !! qwq;; =
slowly becoming active again !! :,3c
BarkinqCoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aundonia » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:47 pm

I've colored in a charm!

Entry:
Username + ID Aundonia | 987410
Tell me a bit about your charm! : Opposites attract, like Ying Yang, like Ice to Fire, it always seems as though that most different of another person attracts the unlikely other but it seems as though this Werm has it all in one! Is odd Werm is ying and yang in one, the seer that sees the unknown, what one wouldn't usually see. Ice and Fire in one body, the brightest of moons and the darkest of nights!
Aundonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunbursts » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:01 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID strawby + 779785
the letter appears to be tear soaked and torn near the bottom, the smeared writing almost illegible; it seems that whoever wrote this is experiencing a deep heartache, the pain echoing through the words on the page. however, the charm is practically the opposite, with promises of a new day, new experiences, new love; angelic in nature. it's important to remember that we all have people who love us, who protect us, and care for us. heartache can hurt so intensely that we forget who we are, and those around us. we often become ignorant because of our pain, but that pain can be shared with others; you aren't alone. you will experience that love again and that ache will soon fade. you are loved as you are and there is no "never" in life, we are all brought together by connection, and what's right for you will find you.
xxx
xxx
xxx
he / him lesbian
i love my wife !!
hi , i'm casey
i like warrior cats
and cookie run !

xxx
xxx
xxx
sunbursts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:21 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID nio 144488
Entry: iโ€™ve included the palette in the corner :>
Tell me a bit about your charm! : this charm is colourful, but accented by a stark black! it has a little heart, little star, little smiley, and little rainbow! there are black pen stars drawn on the note, which includes sweet little quotes.
โœน sun !! he/she/they/any โ€” adult โœฒ awst โœฒ cs th
art queue โœฒ icon cred
๐“†Ÿ ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cluelessโ„ข » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:34 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Cluelessโ„ข + 941042

Entry:
Deep within the crypts of a forgotten God's temple lies a simple parchment and a small charm, constructed of varying shades of brown jasper. The runes are nearly impossible to decipher, as the firelight from the torch that had led you down here flicker. You scan over it, once, twice. Surely it must have been important, being left in such a prominent place? Hours pass as you scour the scrap for answers, piecing together... something. A name? You blink. A signature! Basking in your small success, you mutter the name under your breath, taking stock of th- ...

...It moved. It... had moved.
You stare, wondering if the sleep deprivation had finally caught up to you, when the slight cracks on the jasper burst open, revealing pale eyes staring back at you. The charm hummed before lifting off the ground, parchment whipping violently in the wind that flooded the chamber. The eyes looked around as rings... haloes? Formed, spinning faster as the wind grew stronger. The eyes ceased their spinning, drawing together in purpose, trained directly on you. A memory. An old... something. Powerful, you think. Spurned, trapped, sealed inside stone and parchment, left to rot, left to-

You shake your head of the vision, returning focus on the trinket. Its eyes remain... unreadable. Was it angry, having been abandoned, for who knows how long? Or grateful, finally freed? You suppose you're about to find out, as the trinket seems to be... changing.

~โ€ขโ™กโ™กโ€ข~
Cluelessโ„ข

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowangelw » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:50 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID shadowangelw 602564
Entry:
Oh what a lovely letter filled with sweet aromas of flowers, the lovely gradients seem to resemble other flower in gradients including a green for all the stems. I'm sure this werm gives out lovely bouquets. (I don't know how to draw flowers well but the main heart piece to be an Azalea as like an ingrained piece of jewelry or the flower itself, If that's too difficult it can be a standard rose with red/purple highlights is fine. The smaller hearts can have or be any flowers.)
Last edited by shadowangelw on Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wermz & Dragons
ImageImageImageImage

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage

I am 5 hours behind cs time!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cs wishlist/collection x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Trade Thread/C$ shop x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy auction x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
shadowangelw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me