Cheetah Eggs 3.0 | Reorganizing Hiatus!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Cheetah Eggs 3.0 | Reorganizing Hiatus!

Postby starcrusher » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:53 pm

Welcome to...
CE Discord

Archive Thread | Trading Thread

IMPORTANT: If you had a cheetah egg in one of the original threads and would like your adoptable recreated in the new style so you can use and breed it again, please contact me (starcrusher) for a complimentary upgrade!

Cheetah Eggs are fancifully-colored cheetahs that hatch out of eggs and grow on their own, usually in three stages like CS pets! CEs do not require new codes or clicks to grow -- all you have to do is keep an eye on your egg!

Staff:
Ebonpyre (Luke) - admin | head artist
starcrusher (Mint) - admin | artist | technical

Artists:
Mochy.Art - lines, line edits, items
kkitties - general
Deify - general
sad dragon - general
Goomish - general
Roonie-Roe - general

Explore Helpers:
Skollrous
Zentropy

Former Staff:
Desmond - admin from CE 2.0 + 2.1

News:
6/11/22
CE is currently on a hiatus for some staff reorganizing and other tasks! thanks for understanding <3

5/26/22
it took a few days, but the last aquarium prize has been adopted out! in the meantime you can still visit the garden every day :D
...and pretty soon, not just the garden/cave either ;D

5/22/22
Four new litters will be released today, two here on the thread and two more that will only be available for members of our Discord server! It's a great time to join if you haven't already! In the meantime, keep an eye out... :D

Rules.

1. Do not copy any writing or forms from this thread or use any part of it as a template. Even if you change a few words, this is plagiarism and it is against CS rules.
    2. You may not claim any art or designs by CE artists as your own.
    3. You may not buy or sell cheetahs for CS pets, C$, or any other fictional or real life currency/tradeable, including other User-Made Adoptables.
    4. Do not remove any links back to this thread from your adoptables.
    5. Do not reupload your adoptable's image -- this will break the automatic growth!
    6. That said, you can post your Cheetah Eggs anywhere you like. Other forums, your blog, your Carrd, your own website, anywhere is fair game!
    7. Feel free to chat here, but please don't spam the thread.
    8. Don't bother the artists about when you'll get your egg, or other owners about trading cheetahs with you. No harassing anyone about anything.
    9. No guilt-tripping or acting like a sore loser if you are unable to get an adoptable or slot you want.
    10. Remember these are free artworks of silly creatures and try not to take it too seriously. :D

Navigation.

Welcome Post: You are here!
The Lore: So where do these things come from, anyway?
The Forest: Adopt eggs and find breeding partners for your adult cheetahs.
The Marketplace: Buy items and custom cheetahs here!
The Wild: Where previously bred couples are displayed.
The Village: Events and daily activities will be here!

Frequently Asked Questions.

Are these free?
Yes, everything on this thread is free unless explicitly stated otherwise!

How do you make them grow?
Magic! I did write this tutorial, although Photobucket is no longer a viable option. Maybe you can put it together yourself ;D

How do I get an egg?
Eggs are only available when there is a couple to adopt from. The first few people to request eggs will receive one in their PMs, or on the thread if PMs are disabled. You are not allowed to adopt on behalf of others.

How long will it take for my egg to grow?
Eggs hatch in 2-5 days and will be full grown within 1-2 weeks.

Can I choose what my cheetah looks like?
Nope, not past knowing what the parents look like! That's part of the fun.

Is my cheetah male or female?
Any egg-laying cheetah can mate with any other! They're more both/neither, but you can call your cheetah by any pronouns you like. :D

Can I name my cheetah?
Yes! But you don't have to. You can name or rename your cheetah at any point.

How do I get a custom/raffle/contest cheetah?
Customs slots of various kinds will open periodically. For the rest, you'll have to wait for a raffle or contest!

How do I breed my cheetahs?
You will need an item called love nip unless you would like to breed your cheetah with a staff member's! Breeding slots will also open up periodically. You can earn love nip and other items by visiting the Garden each day when it's open.

How will I know when new litters are available?
If you join the CE discord, litters are announced there, as well as mini contests and guessing games! In general, joining the Discord will give you a heads-up on pretty much everything!

Affiliates.
We love other UMAs here on CS! Want to affiliate with CE? toss me a DM here or on Discord :D

Image Image
Toe Beans! | Grand Plush Mall!
Lowland Lobsters!

Art Credits: Header and Navigation header by pancakelover43. Leaf borders by LavenderRain. Discord icon by WillowArmadillo.
Other art in this thread is drawn by artists in the CE staff list, altered under Creative Commons license, or usage rights purchased.
Last edited by starcrusher on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:07 am, edited 184 times in total.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Lore

The Lore

Unlike cheetahs from our world, these cheetahs live in a wide variety of climates, from temperate forests and plains to unforgiving tundra and mountains, and even within caves! Rarely, they will dwell in or near human settlements. Quite a lot was written about the known species and subspecies many years ago.

Since that time, the climate has cooled. The temperate zones have narrowed, with coniferous forest encroaching where once leafy trees and grasslands abounded. Mountains are icier and winters are longer than ever. Egg-laying cheetahs are well used to deep forests, however, and most Common Cheetahs are still perfectly comfortable in their changing habitat. Egg-laying Wolves still live in packs near coalitions of cheetahs without much conflict between the two species.

Common Cheetahs

Your average cheetah! They are a bit fluffier than real-life cheetahs to thrive in the temperate climate in which they live. They come in a huge variety of colors and patterns, often featuring spots, stripes, and rosettes. More unusual patterns are also plentiful, though!

Wooly/Featherfluff Cheetahs

These cheetahs are specially adapted to live in colder climates than their relatives. Their build is much the same, although they often look bigger due to an abundance of fluffy fur, and feathers around the shoulders, haunches, and tail! Current research suggests these are the descendants of Featherwing cheetahs. Unlike their delicate-boned ancestors, Featherfluff cheetahs are avid hunters and explorers, their thick fur allowing them to tackle larger prey without fear of injury and traverse even the harshest tundra.

Seemingly like birds and many arctic species, Featherfluff cheetahs tend to display a juvenile coat that is shorter and less impressive than their adult coloring. They also tend to have markings that are "softer" in appearance than Common cheetahs due to the length and density of their fur.

Bantam Cheetahs

This notably smaller, usually winged subspecies comes in several different varieties: moth, butterfly, dragonfly, and wingless. So far, exactly how these cheetahs developed is a mystery! They are plentiful in the Garden and other woodlands. They appear to spread plant pollen by rubbing their bodies against flowers, and mostly eat nectar and fruit.

They can interbreed with common and wooly cheetahs, but all the offspring will usually be wingless bantams! Bantams also grow faster than other subspecies, with only an egg and an adult stage.

Cave Cheetahs

This newly discovered subspecies is a case of highly-specialized development suited to a specific environment! These cheetahs have managed to cope with the cooling temperature by making their homes deep in caves warmed by geothermic energy. Because of where they live, their coats are typically either very light or very dark. They are completely blind, but have much stronger senses of smell and hearing than most cheetahs! They typically keep their noses to the ground to find their way through their caves and search for food.

One of their favorite foods is bioluminescent cave algae -- while they can't see the colors, they love to try a variety of flavors. This algae even grows like a coat or blanket over their backs, keeping them even warmer and providing a convenient snack! Feeding your cave cheetah different colors of algae will change the coloration of their "blanket", and algae colors will even blend together for a full range of custom hues!

But what about Cheedrakes?

These distant relatives of Common Cheetahs were once extremely rare and notoriously difficult companions. Unable to tolerate the harsher climate of their mountain homes in the impending ice age, they were forced down into the forests, though their solitary nature largely prevented them from cohabiting with the cheetahs who'd been thriving in the forests already.

Then a fascinating thing began to happen: Cheedrakes approached humans. While neither species knew what to make of the other at first, the smartest Cheedrakes learned that human encampments could provide their own warmth, shelter, and even food -- with some cooperation, of course. Humans did as humans do, and consciously or otherwise began to select Cheedrakes with the gentlest temperaments and most pleasing appearances. Modern Cheedrakes are smaller than Common Cheetahs and possess brilliant colors, velvety wings, manes, and feathery tail-tips where there once were dangerous points.

They are largely believed to be extinct in the wild. Their domestication, however, has not made them easier to adopt here on CS! On the contrary, the humans who keep these creatures are highly protective and unlikely to trust outsiders to care for one properly.
Last edited by starcrusher on Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 14 times in total.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Forest

Adopting.

Here you'll find a selection of cheetah pairs to choose from. In order to adopt from them, you must fill out the form below each pair. Editing of forms for FCFS pairs is not permitted. If you're quick enough to claim an egg, it will be sent to you via PM or posted on this thread. Eggs hatch in 2-5 days and grow up within 1-2 weeks. Please keep in mind that you are not allowed to choose which egg you want from a pair, although you may swap cheetahs with another user if both of your cheetahs are adults.

You are allowed one growing cheetah at a time. After your cheetah grows up, you'll be allowed to breed it or adopt a new cub.

Available Pairs.

Fill out the form under your favorite pair for a chance to receive one of their eggs!
Codes will be posted in the thread this time for ease of distribution!

No FCFS pairs right now!

Raffles... and Contests!

If you are using an item that allows you to adopt more than one egg at once, please let us know when you fill out your adoption form!

No raffles/contests right now!

Breeding.

If you have a love nip plant and at least one adult cheetah, you can apply to breed them here! Check the archive thread to see other users' cheetahs and find a mate for yours.

Guidelines/Reminders:

+Make sure you have your partner's permission to breed and check to see if they want an egg from the resulting litter. Do not post a form before you have their permission to do so.
    + You are allowed to breed two of your own cheetahs!
    + Custom cheetahs can be bred, but heavy line edits and animations will not be passed down.
    + It is your responsibility to make sure you have an open egg slot if you will be claiming an egg from your breeding.
    + Cheedrakes, being a specialized and domesticated subspecies, can only be bred with other cheedrakes, and will produce only one egg which can be claimed by the owner of either parent.
    + All other subspecies can be interbred freely!

Breeding is closed for now!

Love nip sprite is modified from SanctumPixels' Herb Pack. Headers by pancakelover43. Borders by LavenderRain.
Last edited by starcrusher on Fri May 27, 2022 5:14 am, edited 106 times in total.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Marketplace

Shop.
The Shop is closed for now!

At long last, you don't have to rely on the garden alone to get some of the items you've been wanting! Please make sure to read the rules before buying to avoid any confusion.

Rules.

+ Only the items listed are for sale, and prices are non-negotiable.
    + You are allowed to buy one rare item once every two days.
    + You are allowed to buy one very rare item once every week.
    + These time frames are subject to change without notice in case of imbalance.

Items for Sale:

20 C$
Energy Berry: Rare. Advances a cheetah by one growth stage. (Egg to cub or cub to adult.)

20 C$
Small Lucky Shroom: Rare. Makes a cheetah slightly more likely to bring back something valuable from the garden.

40 C$
Large Lucky Shroom: Very rare. Makes a cheetah mush more likely to bring back something valuable from the garden!

40 C$
Golden Energy Berry: Very rare. Advances an egg all the way to adult stage!

40 C$
Silverleaf Sprig: Very rare. Temporarily allows a player to have two growing eggs/cheetahs at once!

The following items generate new artwork/cheetahs, so they are priced accordingly. Keep in mind we will need time for creating after the item is bought!

50 C$
Red Clover: Very rare. Allows a player to adopt a bonus egg from any previously bred couple, with some design preferences specified!

50 C$ 40 C$
Camera: Very rare. Can be used to take photos of cheetahs.

50 C$
Sunstone: Very rare. Might attract an interesting creature if left in a bright, sunny spot!

50 C$
Moonstone: Very rare. Might attract an interesting creature if left out under the moonlight!

50 C$
Cave Shroom: Very rare. This thing smells awful! It should probably be left outside...

To Buy an Item:
Please fill out this form and wait for it to be accepted so you'll know which artist to send your trade to!
Code: Select all
[b]I want to buy an item![/b]
Username:
Item:
C$ Cost:
Today's Date:

To Craft/Use Items:
[b]I'm using my item(s)![/b]
Username:
Item(s):
Crafting project (if applicable):
Cheetah You're Using the Item On: (if applicable)

Custom Orders.

Welcome to the custom workshop! This is the place to be if you want a custom cheetah in the design of your character or fursona, or if you're entering your suggestion for an Inspired Custom. Please read the rules to make sure you know what you're getting!

Rules.

+ Custom gems follow the same rules as very rare items for sale - you may only buy one per week.
    + All prices are for non-growing customs that will be delivered to you as adults.
    + Full Customs may come with breeding restrictions, especially if they involve line edits. For cohesion of the species, not every custom is guaranteed to be breedable or have all of its traits passed on when bred. Please work with your artist if you would like to stay within "canon" traits!
    + Inspired Customs will be created following CE "regulations", so they function exactly the same as any other cheetah!
    +Please understand that since the lines are very small, details and markings may be simplified.
    + At this time, you are not allowed to choose which artist fulfills your request; it may be worked on by more than one artist to get it as close to your design as possible!

Custom Items:

50 C$ | stock: 0
Inspiration Gem: Very rare. Can be exchanged for an Inspired Custom -- a cheetah based on an aesthetic, song, color scheme, concept, or theme of the gem-holder's choice!

80 C$ (no line edits) | 100 C$ (line edits allowed) | stock: 0
Rainbow Gem: Extremely rare. Can be exchanged for a fully custom adult cheetah!

To Buy a Gem:
Please fill out this form and the one below it, and wait for them to be accepted so you'll know which artist to send your trade to!
[b]I want to buy a gem![/b]
Username:
Gem:
C$ Cost:
Today's Date:
Keeping Gem or Using It Now?: (if you want to redeem your gem now, please fill out the form below as well!)

Redeeming Your Gem:
[b]I want a custom cheetah![/b]
Username:
Gem You're Using:
Proof of Gem Ownership:
Inspiration/Reference Materials for Custom:

If you already have a gem you are allowed to redeem it for your custom at any time!

Custom Cheetah Gallery:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by starcrusher on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:07 am, edited 54 times in total.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Wild

Postby starcrusher » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:54 pm

Previous Pairs.

This is an archive of couples that have already been bred together. Although the same couple cannot be bred twice, many of these cheetahs are willing to choose new mates. Cheetahs also cannot be bred with their parents, siblings, or half-siblings.

Each couple's name links to a post with their cubs so you can find your cheetah's littermates. :)

Image Image Image
Triton and Tamir | Ardis and Farren | Ganache and Sorbet

Image Image Image
Rosalynd and Silas | Basil and Pepper | Ochre and Sienna

Image Image Image
Carmine and Fawn | Draco and Haliphe | Kin and Doki

Image Image Image
Oakley and Jack | Jules and Draco | Swiftcloud and Tamir

Image Image Image
Saturn and Jack | Asra and Haliphe | Opal and Sugarbee

Image Image Image
Ganache and Strawb Milk | Chip and Barb | Funfetti and Heartful

Image Image Image
Honeydew and Peach | Fickle and Carmine | Eve and Marty

Image Image Image
Quinn and Honeydew | Velvet and Tired | Raya and Kintsugi

Image Image Image
Moondust and Ember | Melody and Swiftcloud | Mocha and Sepia

Image Image Image
Lupine and Sorbet | Sushi and Hibachi | Cora and Peach

Image Image Image
Eros and Avange | Verda and Kanta | RadioStar and Vinyl

Image Image Image
Farren and Kin | Ryder and Tabitha | Basil and Opal

Image Image Image
Lucky and Clover | Charm and Gleam | Black Vial and White Vial

Image Image Image
Alki and Baya | Jonah and Blanca | Citrine and Bronze

Image Image Image
Fruit Loop and Clover | Orchid and Sparkle | Nareen and Bacht

Image Image Image
Stella and Dawn | Pello and Saga | Mimic and Teddy

Image Image Image
Mango and Haliphe | Harker and Helene | Joyce and Cyrus
Last edited by starcrusher on Sun May 22, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 39 times in total.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Village

The Hearth.

The event space has been totally cleared out! All is quiet and peaceful in the village once more.

The Garden.

There's an overgrown field on the outskirts of the village that was once used to grow special plants. The people in the village have moved on from it and let nature take hold once more. Not far from the garden is the entrance to a vast network of caves, but it's so tight that only a cheetah used to maneuvering underground is able to fit! Adult cheetahs who are unable to see into the garden seem to prefer visiting the cave instead. ;)

There are always at least a few wild cheetahs milling around this area at any given time, sniffing the perimeter. It looks like they're too scared to cross over the fence, but an adult cheetah who's been hand-raised by a CS player might be tall enough to hop over and brave enough to explore...

Rules:

+ You can only explore the garden if you have at least one adult cheetah.
    + You are allowed to explore the garden once per day, regardless of how many cheetahs you own.
    + What your cheetah might find in the garden is determined completely by chance!
    + The odds are the same for every player, so don't be a bad sport if you don't get something "good" immediately ;)

The Garden is closed for now!

If you want to use any of your items, from the garden or otherwise, please let us know on this thread!

To Add Accessories to Your Cheetah:
[b]I'm Dressing My Cheetah Up![/b]
Username:
Your Cheetah:
Item(s) You're Adding:
Link to Post You Received Items In:
Where You Want Your Cheetah to Wear the Item: (if applicable)

To Craft/Use Items:
[b]I'm using my item(s)![/b]
Username:
Item(s):
Crafting project (if applicable):
Cheetah You're Using the Item On: (if applicable)

The Artisan Studio.

This is an open workshop with plenty of space and tools to craft decorative items for your cheetahs! Crafting projects will become available as players discover materials.

Flower Crafts:
Flower Bracelet: 3x flowers
Flower Tail Ring: 5x flowers
Flower Blanket: 10x flowers
Cave Cheetah Flower Crown: 3x flowers
Cave Cheetah Flower Tail Drape: 6x flowers
Cave Cheetah Flower Drape: 12x flowers

Leaf Crafts:
Image Image
Leaf Crown: 2x small leaves / 1x large leaves
(example: purple leaf crown + white flowers)
Leaf Crown with Flowers: 2x small leaves / 1x large leaves + 2 flowers

The following crafts are combinable -- for instance, if you have 2x small leaves and 1x large leaves, that's considered enough to make a tail ring!

Leaf Tail Ring: 4x small leaves / 2x large leaves
Leaf Tail Ring with Flowers: 4x small leaves / 2x large leaves + 4 flowers
Leaf Compost: 100x small leaves / 50x large leaves (This compost pile has a chance of growing Lucky Shrooms you can use when you search the garden!)

Grass Crafts:
Grass Bracelet: 2x small grass / 1x large grass

The following crafts are combinable -- for instance, if you have 2x small grass and 1x large grass, that's considered enough to make a tail drape!

Grass Tail Drape: 4x small grass / 2x large grass
Grass Tail Drape with Flowers: 4x small grass / 2x large grass + 5 flowers
Woven Grass Booties: 40x small grass / 20x large grass (While wearing these, a cheetah can search terrain that would normally be too hard on their paws much more easily!)
Woven Grass Pouch: 100x small grass / 50x large grass (This pouch allows your cheetah to retrieve up to 2 items from the garden each day!)

Metal Crafts:
Silver Chain Necklace: 1x silver + 1x copper
Gold Chain Necklace: 1x gold
Rose Gold Chain Necklace: 1x gold + 1x copper
(bronze example shown)
Earring (for any species!)
Bronze: 1x copper
Gold: 1x gold
Silver: 1x silver
Rose gold: 1x gold + 1x copper (makes two earrings!)
Niobium: 1x niobium (default black, choose any color!)
(bronze example shown)
Chain Necklace for Cave Cheetahs
Bronze: 2x copper
Gold: 2x gold
Silver: 1x silver + 1x copper
Rose gold: 1x gold + 1x copper
Niobium: 2x niobium (default black, choose any color!)
(bronze example shown)
Tail Tip Chain for Cave Cheetahs
Bronze: 2x copper
Gold: 2x gold
Silver: 1x silver + 1x copper
Rose gold: 1x gold + 1x copper
Niobium: 2x niobium (default black, choose any color!)
(bronze example shown)
Upper Tail Cuff for Cave Cheetahs
Bronze: 3x copper
Gold: 2x gold + 1x copper
Silver: 2x silver + 1x copper
Rose gold: 1x gold + 2x copper
Niobium: 3x niobium (default black, choose any color!)

Gem Crafts:
(amethyst beads shown)
Gemstone Tail Beads: 2x gemstone (any colors!)
(bronze + turquoise example shown)
Gemstone Earring (for any species!)
Bronze: 1x copper + 1x gemstone
Gold: 1x gold + 1x gemstone
Silver: 1x silver + 1x gemstone
Rose gold: 1x gold + 1x copper + 1x gemstone (makes two earrings!)
Niobium: 1x niobium (default black, choose any color!) + 1x gemstone
Gemstone Pendant for Cave Cheetahs
Bronze: 2x copper + 1x gemstone
Gold: 2x gold + 1x gemstone
Silver: 1x silver + 1x copper + 1x gemstone
Rose gold: 1x gold + 1x copper + 1x gemstone
Niobium: 2x niobium (default black, choose any color!) + 1x gemstone
Gemmed Tail Tip Chain for Cave Cheetahs
Bronze: 2x copper + 2x gemstone (any color combo!)
Gold: 2x gold + 2x gemstone (any color combo!)
Silver: 1x silver + 1x copper + 2x gemstone (any color combo!)
Rose gold: 1x gold + 1x copper + 2x gemstone (any color combo!)
Niobium: 2x niobium (default black, choose any color!) + 2x gemstone (any color combo!)
Gemmed Tail Cuff for Cave Cheetahs
Bronze: 3x copper + 3x gemstone (any color combo!)
Gold: 2x gold + 1x copper + 3x gemstone (any color combo!)
Silver: 2x silver + 1x copper + 3x gemstone (any color combo!)
Rose gold: 1x gold + 2x copper + 3x gemstone (any color combo!)
Niobium: 3x niobium (default black, choose any color!) + 3x gemstone (any color combo!)

Garden picture modified from pxhere under Creative Commons. Flowers from BTL Games. Grass, leaves, and logs from SanctumPixels. Assets requiring purchase were paid for.
Last edited by starcrusher on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:08 am, edited 43 times in total.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved.

Last edited by starcrusher on Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cheetah Eggs 3.0 | OPEN | First Eggs are Here!!

Postby starcrusher » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:27 pm

CE is open for "business"!! All eggs are free, just fill out the form! remember you are allowed ONE cub at a time!
starcrusher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cheetah Eggs 3.0 | OPEN | First Eggs are Here!!

Postby Ebonpyre » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:32 pm

marking ~

"I just know when my partner's in trouble."
ebonpyre @ toyhouse
#40180 @ flight rising
Ebonpyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cheetah Eggs 3.0 | Free Growing Adoptables | OPEN!

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:37 pm

I want to adopt from Ardis and Farren!
Username: dragoness129
PMs open?: Yes
Cub's name: (tbd)
By submitting my application, I promise I have read the rules and will abide by them.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me