gemmies

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

gemmies

Postby dragongoddest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:00 pm

Hello! Welcome to the world of Gemmies. What's a Gemmie you ask? Gemmies are feline like creatures that are a closed species. They love to live work and play like everyone else. They are wide ranges of color and personalities. There are 4 different regions that they live in. mountains which are air-based elements. Caves which is rock based elements. Lake and ocean area which is water-based elements. The plains and forest which is nature-based element. And the small sand dunes which is fire-based element. Now the element a gemmie is born with isn’t always based on where they are born. There element is determined before a gemmie come to age. There gem and element are based on their inner soul power. They have to go threw a test to get their soul stone to appear and use their power. There are super rare occasions were a gemmie can use power but doesn’t not have their soul stones. Gemmies are also very social creatures. Whether it be amongst themselves or with there pet or mount. Gemmies can flip between feral and anthro. some prefer to stay one way over the other which is fine. They also each have there own since of style. There is no wrong way or right way to look with gemmies. Gemmies also stand between 4 to 5 feet tall.

Here on this form will be the main hub for chatting and checking for Gemmies open for adoptions. There will even be mounts and pets for them posted here. There will be two types of adoptions. Offer to adopts and form adoptions. Now this thread and species is still a huge work in progress. So keep an eye out for change and updates.

Last edited by dragongoddest on Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gemmies (no posting)

Gemmies and customs

These are your basic Gemmies.They do come in a wide range of color and shapes. Some traits are more common then others. then there are traits that are super rare.

custom gummies
Here is where you would check for a custom gummie opening. They are usually offer to adopt. What you offer will determine the amount of rare traits it can have. You also get to chose the color pallet. for now pm me your custom form till i have a more official trait chart made

custom : open
Code: Select all
[center][b]custom form[/b][/center]
username
color pallet
how many uncommon and up trats do you want?
soul stone element
offer
other 

i will put make your own slot up for sale sometimes. they are expensive cause you have complete freedom of traits and what they look like

make you own slot : open
price is one of the pets listed or usd amount (we will talk off site)
tiger dog
moon swirl
sunjewel
pps blue malk dragon
rave dog
eat me and or drink me dog
ur lion

150 usd

Last edited by dragongoddest on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

rules
these are a closed species please do not make one unless you paid for a custom or myo
be polite. i want this to be a fun and welcoming space
do not claim species as your own or a desing that isnt yours as your own
please be respectful if you don't win

warnings

bans
Last edited by dragongoddest on Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mounts and pets

Postby dragongoddest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:01 pm

mounts and pets
here is where you can learn about each mount and pet the Gemmies can own

Shigon
The largest of the mount is called a shigon. The shigon are the largest of the mounts. They tower over the gemmies at 4-6 foot at the shoulder. They ae very calm and docile though. They are mainly used for long trips and pulling carts. they are more ragon like in nature but have some features a shire horse would have. They usually tend to have certain metal rings used to help with hooking up to the carts or there tack in general. They mainly tend to eat veggies but do eat meat on a rare occasion for certain vitamins and nurturance. The smaller shigons are used as a riding mount or carriage training for younger gemmies. The larger ones are a bit slower and more built for power.

lygen
The second mount is a lygen. They are grypon like creature. They come in a wide verity of shape and size. It just depends on the feline gene they carry. They usually are 4-5 feet tall at the shoulder. The smaller ones usually carry small feline genes were the larger have the bigger feline gene. They are used for gemmies that are brave enough and skilled enough to learn how to fly. They are a bit slower as a land-based travel but it’s not imposable. Their diet is mainly small mammals fish and berries. The tack for these are usually hand made by there owners as a right of passage to own and fly one. They are a bit harder to work with as they are very proud and high strong creature. They are good for long distians travel.

imphounds
Now there are also two type of pets. The first is an imphound. They are a canine based creature. They are used for guarding and protection. They can use a little bit of magic if the bond with there owner is strong enough. There power is based on the owner soul stoned. They are best gotten as a a pup due to there bond with an owner and defensive nature. They are aggsive they are just grumpy. They can be relax and play fetch with there owner. But are unsure of new people. Like any canine they can be given any job a canine can or just be a fun house pet. It up to the gemmie on what they do with there imphound. There diet is mainly small mammles deer and veggies mixed in to make sure they get all there nutrience. They gemmies have been working on a kibble for them.

deyonx
The second pet is deyonx they are small deer like feline. They are sweet little things. They love to run around there gemmie home or on adventures with them. They are good for healing and finding herbs and other hard to find plants. They can’t really use any special powers. They can fly with there small wings. they can be hard to cuddle with due to there hoofs on there back legs. But they are defently good small pets. They tend to be 2 feet at the shoulder. They can be trained to do many o task
Last edited by dragongoddest on Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pets and mounts adoption

The stables and kennels
there are currently no pets or mounts available

huge wip

Last edited by dragongoddest on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open for adoption

open for adoption

this is were gummies that are open for adoptions will be
Last edited by dragongoddest on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other info on the species

Postby dragongoddest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:02 pm

this is just were other info will be stored for the species. this part will be constly be changing and bee added to if needed

diet
Gemmies have a wide diet. They are hunter and gathers. Depending on there region will depend on there diet. they eat all kinds of meats and veggies. They are always working to create new recipies and new foods. For gemmies they don’t have the skills to get there own food there are stores set up for them to buy it. Not every gemmies is expected to hunts

habitat
Mountain region is gemmies that live in the high mountains. They tend to live in forest snowy areas or rocky areas depending on the part of the mountain. These guys tend to be really sure footed and great at climbing. They are great at mining and herb hunting. They use the gems and minarals they find to trade with the lower regions for goods they need. They tend to have longer fur to keep them wam in the colder temperature. They also the best when it comes to working with lygens. There soul element is air or earthly. Again that element is not locked to that region. Anything can happen and they welcome anyone wanting to work to learn there life style. There diet mostly consist of small mammles, deer and goat. They also have some veggies and herbs they can harvest in the area. They struggle with fuits but when they can get them to grow they will defently eat them.

Forsest or plains gemmies live at ocean level. They are one of the most commn type of gemmies. they are a jack off all trades. they are great at hunting and farming. They are also well known for training the shigons. They hold races and train them how o pull the carts. they used well trained shigons as trade as well as anything they farm and hunt if they have enough to offer. There diet is everything. They love to trade with the mountain gemmies for herbs and the water gemmies for fish. There element is mainly nature base. Which is just able to control the earth around them. Mainly plants. Gemmies tend to have short or medium furr to keep up with there changing envierment.

dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gemmies

Postby dragongoddest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:27 pm

Up since they are almost ready