|:| Pet Shop Stop |:| 🌟 Litter Results 🌟

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

|:| Pet Shop Stop |:| 🌟 Litter Results 🌟

Postby Beebs » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:37 pm

Welcome to the Pet Shop Stop! Are you looking for a forever friend?

Here, you can collect all sorts of pets, of all shapes and sizes. With new critters coming in and even more being bred, there's all sorts of things to discover at our lovely little shop!

RULES:
-- Refresh yourself on CS site rules if you don't know them!
-- You're free to do whatever you'd like with your pets! Give them names, backstories, roleplay with them, just be sure to credit back here!
-- You may not claim the lines as your own. They are made explicitly for PSS and can be used only here by authorized artists and moderators.
-- To add to that, do not take a pet that doesn't belong to you!
-- Please notify me either here or through PMs if you change your username! This is so the archive can be accurately updated.
-- You may trade or gift your pets through the trade center, but at this time you may not resell them!
-- We do not tolerate any bullying or harassment here. Be kind! A little kindness goes a long way.

STAFF:

Shop Owner
Beebs
Owner and creator of Pet Shop Stop! She / Her or They / Them pronouns. Hobbies include art, video games (especially Pokemon), and all things biology (genetics being a huge interest!) Handles most everything in Pet Shop Stop, such as lines, adopts, items for the shop, archival, and event planning / execution!

If you have any questions or concerns about people in the thread, or even other moderators, please don't hesitate to reach out! I can also assist with any loss of pets or problems with inventory if needed! I'll be happy to help where I can. <3
Last edited by Beebs on Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:02 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoption Center

Postby Beebs » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:38 pm

"Hiya! Are you here for a pet? I'll show you where our open pens are, if you want!"

Pets here are adopted for free, but you may only adopt from one batch drop at a time! Batches can vary in number, and therefore not everyone will win one. Don't be discouraged! Try again during a future batch!
Also note that just because there's a lot of applicants doesn't mean you can't toss your name into the hat! Everyone who applies has the same chances of winning a pet! So don't be shy! Apply, apply!

Pets are raffled, and while you may apply for multiple pens, the pet you receive is randomized and you may only ever receive one from each batch. For example, you apply to be thrown into the drawing for Pen 1 and 3, and your name is rolled for Pen 1. Therefore, you would not receive a pet from Pen 3, but you would receive one from Pen 1!

If they aren't adopted, they will be "released," and become "wild." If they decide to come back and try to be adopted, people may get them then. But once they're in the wild, they're unavailable until further notice.
PEN 1
Gotta Catch 'Em All!

OPEN UNTIL APRIL 5TH, 2023, 11:59 EST
Applicants:
Julie_PiscesGirl, ceresaerie44, Kittyuwu88, mystic_fragrance, Melon123, Apotif, Catsplat18, demon., Aizawa, Plushbunny

PEN 2

Currently Empty

PEN 3

Currently Empty

PEN 4

Currently Empty

To apply for a pet batch, reply with this form!:
Code: Select all
[b]I wanna apply to a current raffle![/b]
[u]Which pens are you entering for?:[/u] (EX: All! / Pen 1 and 3 / Pen 2 / etc)
[u]Username:[/u]
Last edited by Beebs on Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:28 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Itty Bitty Item Shop

"Why hello there! Are you here to peruse my fine wares? Please, do take your time, my dearies!"

Welcome to the Itty Bitty Item Shop! Turtle here has many fine wares that cycle out bimonthly in stock. Any and all wares bought here can be traded with Rubble at the Trade Center!
Items
"See somethin' ya like? Grab it while it's hot!"
Love Potion (Store-Bought) - This potion helps two creatures of the same species breed! (EX: Cat <3 Cat, Dog <3 Dog) They can have a litter of anywhere between 1 and 6 animals.
PRICE: Unavailable
STOCK: --

Love Potion (Homemade) - This potion helps two creatures of different species breed! (EX: Cat <3 Dog) They can have a litter of anywhere between 3 and 6 animals.

Mutation Potion - This potion will randomly roll a mutation onto any pet you apply it to! Mutations can be passed on through breeding. You may choose to add them dominantly, or recessively!

Accessories
"I stock only the finest pet ware around! Take a looksie!"
Oh? What'll go here?

Oh? What'll go here?

Oh? What'll go here?

Last edited by Beebs on Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Backalley Bazaar

"Hey, h-hey, how are ya... Do me a solid, scratch my back, a-and I'll scratch yours? Don't tell the dorks in the store I'm doin' any of this, and I'll let you use my services for free... Sound good?"

Got something you want to trade? Rubble can help you out! He has a wide network of critters who'll help deliver your goods (or pets) to their new homes and owners! Don't worry, it's all free of charge! Just tell him where things are going, and he'll make sure they get there!
Trade Form
Code: Select all
[b][u]I'm Sending Some Stuff![/u][/b]
[u]Username:[/u] [Your username here]
[u]Who are you sending to?:[/u] [User who is receiving goods]
[u]Items / Pets Being Sent:[/u] [Items and / or Pets being sent]

ImageImage

"Aye, hello there!"
"You lookin' for work, kid? We may know a few folk..."

Welcome to the Quest Board! Rubble's enlisted his parents' - Troy and Juno - to help run this section of the Backalley Bazaar! On a bimonthly basis, this space will update with new tasks for you and your pets to do! You do not have to have a pet to do these quests! They can provide a variety of rewards, such as accessories, potions, event currency... And perhaps more in the future!

Quest Board
Task One wrote:--
Task Four wrote:--

Task Two wrote:--
Task Three wrote:--
Last edited by Beebs on Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Hall

Postby Beebs » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:39 pm

"Hey, hello, how are you? Don't worry about this place for now, I promise it'll be FAN! TASTIC! By the time I'm done here!"
Looking a little barren in here... Come back later!
Last edited by Beebs on Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

???

Postby Beebs » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:41 pm

-Reserved-
Last edited by Beebs on Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

???

Postby Beebs » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:41 pm

-Reserved-
Beebs