☆ Kixens! ☆

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

☆ Kixens! ☆

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:28 am

Masterlist | Co-op Archive | Trade Thread | Customs/breeding

"Kixen's" is a combination of the words "foxes and "kitsunes." Although, what sets Kixen's apart are their abnormally fluffy double tails, and their comparably small size! Kixen's tend to grow up to be 17cm tall and 25cm long, but thats excluding their tails. Kixen's can be found anywhere in the wild, more specifically in woodlands, on icy mountain tops or lurking around grasslands. Unlike foxes, Kixen's aren't too great at digging. Usually, they be found sleeping in dens such as hallow tree stumps, rock outcrops or already made burrows. Often, they can be found in large packs, but are timid around species that aren't their own. Their story is totally up to you!
1. Do not edit your Kixens at all! Do not change their colours, shapes or forms.
2. Don’t steal, copy nor trace the lines of the Kixens. These were created by me and only myself and artists may use them.
3. These may be uploaded to TH as long as the correct credit is given.
4. You may put Kixen’s in your signature as long as they are linked back to the main form.
5. Do not steal anybody’s Kixen, which includes putting it into your signature or claiming it as your own.
6. Don't spam this thread.
7. Kixen’s must only be used for your own personal use. You may commission art of it but do not try and resell it.
8. All of CS’s rules apply! =)
owner || co-owner || artists
Image Image Image
Three warnings lead to a ban. If you do get banned, your Kixen's, items and currency will not be revoked, but you will be banned from posting and adopting from any litters.
Warnings wrote:None!
Bans wrote:None!
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 17 times in total.

☆ Kixens Adoption Centre! ☆

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:29 am

Adoption rules wrote:1. You may only adopt one Kixen per litter, but you can adopt from any litter.
2. First come first serve, unless you are caught breaking any rules.
3. If you want to edit your adoption form, you must quote your initial message and mention any changes. Please do not go back and edit your message or else you will be skipped. Absolutely do not edit your adoption form until the entire litter has been adopted.
4. Please do not guilt trip or make anybody feel bad if you end up missing a litter! Saying tame things is acceptable, but please refrain from expressing any frustration as this can make people uncomfortable.
5. Do not change the adoption form at all, this includes removing the code word. If you do not fill out the proper form you will be skipped! “Name of kixen” and “other” is of course optional. =)
6. If there is no name beside a Kixen, that means that it is available. Although it’s best to scroll up the thread to see what Kixen’s have been adopted first, as it takes some time for me to edit the litter’s page.
Adoption Form wrote:
Code: Select all
I want a Kixen!
Username:
Name of Kixen:
Number:
Codeword: Thrift-store fur dye
Other:
Thrift-store fur dye wrote:Artist: anonymous

1. Image plague-doctor

2. Image Saeli

3. Image Squirrel.flight

4. Image Nekro_Gaming

5. Image mallowpop
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:53 am, edited 18 times in total.

☆ Kixens Currency Store! ☆

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:30 am

This is where you can purchase items such as accessories, potions and sidekicks for your Kixen's! Items can be purchased with the thread's currency, berries, which can be obtained by trading in CS pets and c$! Occasionally, there may be some sort of giveaway. To purchase Berries, fill out the form at the bottom of this page and post it on this thread.
Conversion wrote:No Rarity = 3 Berries
Common and under = 4 Berries
Uncommon = 8 Berries

Rare:
2016 - 2021 rare = 100 Berries
2012 - 2015 rare = 200 Berries
2008 - 2011 rare = 300 Berries

Very Rare:
2012 - 2021 vr = 800 Berries
2008 - 2011 vr = 1000 Berries

Other:
Store pets - 2016-2021 = 300 Berries
Store pets - 2010-2015 = 1000 Berries
T5 List pets & below = 1500 Berries
T6 List pets & up = 2000 Berries

Miscellaneous:
1c$ = 10 Berries
1 Event Token (during events with tokens only) = 20 Berries

As of now, please do not send OMGSRs. They are too high in value to be given a Berries conversion rate.
Berries purchase form wrote:
[u]I want to buy Berries![/u]
Username:
Trade link/screenshot:
Other:
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.

☆ Kixen's Item Store! ☆

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:30 am

Keep in mind that you may request to have any solid colour when applying an item to your Kixen! The colours of the items shown below are just for display. Minimal shading is also included by default.
ɴᴇᴄᴋ:
Bow -
Scarf -
Spiked collar -
Bandana -

ʜᴇᴀᴅ:
Mouth toy -
ᴛᴀɪʟ:
-coming soon
ʟᴇɢꜱ:
Boots -

Item(s) purchase form wrote:
[u]I want to go to the store![/u]
Username:
Item(s):
Proof of ownership of Berries: (trade link, screenshot, etc.)
Other:
Item(s) application form wrote:
[u]I want to apply an item![/u]
Username:
Item(s) to apply:
Colours/patterns:
Kixen to apply the item(s) to:
Proof that I own the item(s) trade/screenshot:
Other:
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.

☆ Kixens Raffles & Giveaways! ☆

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:32 am

wip
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

☆ Affiliates ☆

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:36 am

res
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

☆ Kixens Changelog! ☆

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:47 pm

wip
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

☆ FAQ ☆

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:58 am

Are Kixens free? Yes! Absolutely! Any Kixen that you adopt from a litter is absolutely yours. However, customs, breedings and items are not free.

How do I adopt? To adopt, check for any new litters above. The number of Kixen’s within a litter will always be random. If a litter has been released, all you need to do is fill out the adoption form and post it here. When you adopt, you are free to decide your Kixen’s name, gender and any other info!

How often are litters posted? We aim to release litters at least once every two weeks. Subscribe to the topic to always been notified of when posts are made, as a post will always be created when new litters have been posted up!

What are "Berries" used for? Berries are the official Kixens currency. Berries may be used to purchase items, customs, and breedings. They can be purchased by trading in CS pets & c$!

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me or the co-owner. =)
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: ☆ Kixens! ☆

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:05 am

ahh just posted the first litter! feel free to adopt, theyre all free :)

Re: ☆ Kixens! ☆

Postby Offline_now » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:09 am

I want a Kixen!
Username: Nekro_Gaming
Name of Kixen: Pixen
Number: 5
Codeword: Oh look, a fairy!
Other: Kixen? More like Pixen ^^

Edit ;; I meant #5, so sorry!
Last edited by Offline_now on Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me