ҽӀօɾʂհìղ - the new world {NEW SILVER DEER FOX- free adopts}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re:

Postby Imperial Globe » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:00 pm

beebun wrote:oo! love the line art so far! finuars are pretty unique, they don’t just look like a finch/jaguar hybrid, but their own species. can’t wait to see what you make next. 💕
------
|Username: beebun
|Entry Number: entry #1
|Species: finuar
            |Creature Name: maeve
            |Age: 2 ½ years
            |Personality: maeve could be described as restless - but that isn’t true. she’s just very energetic and needs to be given lots of exercise. she loves people and feels very comfortable around them. but sadly, when she’s with her own kind maeve is very timid. she’s a great working finuar, as she feels the need to move around and do something. maeve is empathetic as well, often noticing when people are hurt. overall, she’s like most finuar, but is just a lil shy when it comes to her own species.
            |History: maeve was born in captivity and raised by humans. because of this, she had no problem with humans, like many finuars. she bounced around a few owners before coming back to the nursery. all complained of the same problem; she was restless. the nursery started giving her daily walks and a job such as hunting. this ‘restlessness’ disappeared in an instant. now she’s in the nursery, and the staff are searching for a home that will give her plenty of exercise, which is what her old owners didn’t do.

Congratulations! You have received the common Zebra Finuar! Due to a malfunction in our system, however, it is quite rare by Earth's standards. Unfortunately, we have to discontinue the use of Finuar DNA. This means you have 1 of the 2 Finuar available on Earth, so make sure you take good care of her! Do not worry if she gets lonely, though. Her species are well acquainted to humans by now and they're not too fond of each other, so she wont be missing her own kind.

I can tell she will be in good hands!

Regarding the malfunction in our system; We have a new species being sent to Earth that I think will be received favorably! Please keep your eyes peeled for they will be sent over very soon!

Thank you again for being a part of our care team, we hope you come back and look after some more creatures soon!
~Impy
Imperial Globe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ҽӀօɾʂհìղ - the new world {NEW SILVER DEER FOX- free adop

Postby Imperial Globe » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:47 am

New adopts available! This is the first round of Deer Foxes that are being released!
Imperial Globe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:21 am

Username: RealCipher
Entry Number: Entry #5
Species: Silver Deer Fox
Creature Name: Clover
Personality: Clover is often spending his time alone, but is friendly when interacted with, unlike the most of the silver deer foxes. CAnyone who aren’t used to being around animals may even think of Clover as a bit imitating, but he is sweet when you get to know him. Clover likes to jump onto higher places, but not too high up, just to get a grasp of the view. He is fine with heights, as long as he isn’t too far up. Sometimes Clover will nip when he is too excited, and due to being curious, he can cause some unintentional mischief. For being similar to a fox, he is quite the escape artist, but he only decides to wander out of bounds when he gets bored.
History: Clover was raised by humans in the lab, although occasionally getting in the way due to his curiosity. Because of this, they had to find a special room for this new species of fox. Clover in particular would always bee seen at the highest points in the room. They could also tell who he was because of his rare albino condition. He’s often taken around the place, as the humans try to research his condition that rarely ever pops up in the species. The people who work with the creatures are now working to find a home for Clover, and are requiring that the owner takes good care, and keeps watch of him. There’s no telling what Clover will do next.

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperial Globe » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:40 am

RealCipher wrote:Username: RealCipher
Entry Number: Entry #5
Species: Silver Deer Fox
Creature Name: Clover
Personality: Clover is often spending his time alone, but is friendly when interacted with, unlike the most of the silver deer foxes. CAnyone who aren’t used to being around animals may even think of Clover as a bit imitating, but he is sweet when you get to know him. Clover likes to jump onto higher places, but not too high up, just to get a grasp of the view. He is fine with heights, as long as he isn’t too far up. Sometimes Clover will nip when he is too excited, and due to being curious, he can cause some unintentional mischief. For being similar to a fox, he is quite the escape artist, but he only decides to wander out of bounds when he gets bored.
History: Clover was raised by humans in the lab, although occasionally getting in the way due to his curiosity. Because of this, they had to find a special room for this new species of fox. Clover in particular would always bee seen at the highest points in the room. They could also tell who he was because of his rare albino condition. He’s often taken around the place, as the humans try to research his condition that rarely ever pops up in the species. The people who work with the creatures are now working to find a home for Clover, and are requiring that the owner takes good care, and keeps watch of him. There’s no telling what Clover will do next.

Congratulations on adopting Clover! Please make sure you take care of him and report back any findings if they happen to occur!

I'm working on another kit of Silver Deer Foxes to be sent over after these ones have been adopted, so if Clover is needing a friend he might get one!
Imperial Globe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:19 pm

|Entry Number: entry #4
|Species: silver deer fox
            |Creature Name: emyr
            |Age: 1 year
            |Personality: emyr is.. introverted. he isn’t one for interaction, human or otherwise. he’s very careful with everyone, and it takes while to gain his trust. when he believes no one is looking, you can often find him opening bags of treats and stealing car keys and shiny things. emyr is intelligent, and often sticks with things once he knows them. he’s hard to train, but this is probably because of his untrusting nature, which causes him to seem standoffish. once emyr trusts you, he’ll often bring you some of his (stolen) things, such as car keys and coins.
            |History: emyr, like all other elorshin animals on earth, was born in the lab. he kept to himself, and they found him to be no trouble at all (at least, that was until they caught him sneaking treats). he hasn’t found the right owner yet, though that is because he wouldn’t greet people and was unfriendly to strangers. the lab is looking for a home that will be able to train him and provide a safe place. plus keep him away from the food cabinet and the car keys.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emyr's Adoption

Postby Imperial Globe » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:34 pm

beebun wrote:
|Entry Number: entry #4
|Species: silver deer fox
            |Creature Name: emyr
            |Age: 1 year
            |Personality: emyr is.. introverted. he isn’t one for interaction, human or otherwise. he’s very careful with everyone, and it takes while to gain his trust. when he believes no one is looking, you can often find him opening bags of treats and stealing car keys and shiny things. emyr is intelligent, and often sticks with things once he knows them. he’s hard to train, but this is probably because of his untrusting nature, which causes him to seem standoffish. once emyr trusts you, he’ll often bring you some of his (stolen) things, such as car keys and coins.
            |History: emyr, like all other elorshin animals on earth, was born in the lab. he kept to himself, and they found him to be no trouble at all (at least, that was until they caught him sneaking treats). he hasn’t found the right owner yet, though that is because he wouldn’t greet people and was unfriendly to strangers. the lab is looking for a home that will be able to train him and provide a safe place. plus keep him away from the food cabinet and the car keys.

Congratulations beebun! Emyr has a new home with you. I know he'll be in good hands as you've adopted with us before! I hope he settles in well with you and enjoys his time on Earth.
Imperial Globe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:01 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Entry Number: #6
Species: Golden-Red Deer Fox
Creature Name: Flames
Personality: Flames is a sweet, thoughtful deer fox; always playing, laughing or sleeping. She likes to spend time with anyone who's around.
History: Flames was teased when she was little for her colouring. So she didn't really have any friends.
But whenever she saw a human, they would play with her and smile at how sweet she was.

She is forever grateful for the kindness humans gave to her.
She would be more than delighted to have a deer fox who appreciates her,
or an owner who loves her as much as the other humans.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperial Globe » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:42 am

coffee.berry wrote:Username: coffee.berry
Entry Number: #6
Species: Golden-Red Deer Fox
Creature Name: Flames
Personality: Flames is a sweet, thoughtful deer fox; always playing, laughing or sleeping. She likes to spend time with anyone who's around.
History: Flames was teased when she was little for her colouring. So she didn't really have any friends.
But whenever she saw a human, they would play with her and smile at how sweet she was.

She is forever grateful for the kindness humans gave to her.
She would be more than delighted to have a deer fox who appreciates her,
or an owner who loves her as much as the other humans.

Congratulations on your adoption of Flames! I know the good humans will show her love and kindness.

We hope to see you again at the lab, as there will be new creatures soon!
Imperial Globe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:45 am

I’m sorry about asking but

Is this dead?

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me