botanical gardens pg.48

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: botanical gardens

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:05 pm

I'd like to explore the rose gardens!
Username: DarkestWerewolf
Kennel Thread: Wild’s Calling Kennel
Total Visits: 8
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:36 pm

I'd like to explore the butterfly courtyard!
    Username: charlieputh
    Kennel Thread: xxx
    Total Visits: 6
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:44 pm

I'd like to explore the butterfly courtyard!
Username: Chellerd
Kennel Thread: xxx
Total Visits: 8
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:07 pm

i'd like to explore the Rose Gardens
Username: buckskin.
Kennel Thread: smoke valley
Total Visits: 4
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:12 pm

Id like to explore the Rose Gardens!
Username: Dr. Paine
Kennel Thread: Mistyoak Kennels
Total Visits: 3
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:41 pm

I'd like to explore the tropics house!
Username: Julius525
Kennel Thread: Kennels
Total Visits: 7
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:09 am

I'd like to explore the rose gardens!
Username: taikunfoo
Kennel Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4394715
Total Visits: 7
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barsboldia » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 pm

immediate visit opportunity! everyone in this large group outcome post may explore the botanical gardens again immediately instead of the usual 12 hour wait!

Griffin Torrens visited the Rose Gardens!
    2) The most dramatic of all roses, the black rose, stands tall in the middle of a bunch of white ones. Beautiful!

rainbowspongefactory visited the Rose Gardens!
    9) What's the difference in a peach and an orange rose? You thought the two similar until you saw an orange one. It's so vibrant compared to the pastel peach!

WolfstormSC visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    2) It isn't long into your walk that an insect catches your eye. How could it not, with such vibrant colours? You've spotted a Tiger Longwing Butterfly, good job!

ajohanna visited the Rose Gardens!
    1) Did you know that roses come in rainbow? Sounds made up, but you totally just found one - woah!

Southern sweetie visited the Rose Gardens!
    10) Purple's always been a symbol of royalty, and this rose is no exception! You feel regal just looking at it. Maybe you should name your next Collie something royalty themed.

BiscuitTheDog visited the Rose Gardens!
    8) Peach roses show gratitude, your little guide paper says. You'd be very grateful if you could, you know, find one! You're so caught up in your guide book that you almost trip. You catch yourself at the last minute on a nearby bench, and find yourself face to face with the very rose you were missing.

aexer visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    10) Is that a Tailed Jay Butterfly? No! It's actually a Malachite Butterfly - yahoo!

Rescue2001 visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    7) You feel like you've struck gold upon seeing the Banded Owl Butterfly. What a stunning and magical sight!

paopu visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    8) You're happy to mark the classic, regal Monarch Butterfly off your list of discoveries!

raiden, visited the Tropics House!
    10) You can tell the stray leaf you've found is a calathea by shape - but which kind? The bright pink gives it away - a rosy calathea! It seems to have rips and tears of large teeth in it. What happened here?

Schainukan visited the Rose Gardens!
    6) Something about a white rose is so lovely and calming. You take a minute to enjoy the sight.

Oppressed Opossum (JarsOfJupiter) visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    7) You feel like you've struck gold upon seeing the Banded Owl Butterfly. What a stunning and magical sight!

saorsa visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    1) You look high and low in the Butterfly Garden and... oh, what's that? You spot a black butterfly with blue and white spots.. oh my! You've found a Blue Moon Butterfly, congratulations!

Luxio visited the Rose Gardens!
    4) You take a minute to read about the yellow roses on display. Apparently they mean friendship, but in Victorian times meant jealousy!

Marz-Barz visited the Tropics House!
    2) While having a little sit within the Tropics House, a blue and white flower catches your eye. Nicely spotted, that's a blue and white plumeria flower!

Tacitus visited the Tropics House!
    1) You wander through the Tropics House and are amazed by a beautiful white flower. Congratulations, you've found a white plumeria flower!

Vinson visited the Rose Gardens!
    2) The most dramatic of all roses, the black rose, stands tall in the middle of a bunch of white ones. Beautiful!

Honey~ visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    3) You wander and feel your breath catch in your throat. You swear you can see a tiger in the foliage. Suddenly it flutters up and away - thank goodness, just an Orange Banded Butterfly!

Namida_☾ visited the Rose Gardens!
    4) You take a minute to read about the yellow roses on display. Apparently they mean friendship, but in Victorian times meant jealousy!

hainu visited the Tropics House!
    10) You can tell the stray leaf you've found is a calathea by shape - but which kind? The bright pink gives it away - a rosy calathea! It seems to have rips and tears of large teeth in it. What happened here?

Temper visited the Rose Gardens!
    1) Did you know that roses come in rainbow? Sounds made up, but you totally just found one - woah!

Chanceuxcat visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    3) You wander and feel your breath catch in your throat. You swear you can see a tiger in the foliage. Suddenly it flutters up and away - thank goodness, just an Orange Banded Butterfly!

cujo. visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    4) Oh, what's that striking little fluttering creature? None other than the Great Orange-Tip Butterfly; good eye!

DarkestWerewolf visited the Rose Gardens!
    10) Purple's always been a symbol of royalty, and this rose is no exception! You feel regal just looking at it. Maybe you should name your next Collie something royalty themed.

charlieputh visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    5) You start to lose hope that you'll find a butterfly this visit, until...! Wow, what a stunning sight - a Blue Morpho Butterfly!

Chellerd visited the Butterfly Courtyard!
    4) Oh, what's that striking little fluttering creature? None other than the Great Orange-Tip Butterfly; good eye!

iStarz & Everly visited the Rose Gardens!
    6) Something about a white rose is so lovely and calming. You take a minute to enjoy the sight.

buckskin. visited the Rose Gardens!
    9) What's the difference in a peach and an orange rose? You thought the two similar until you saw an orange one. It's so vibrant compared to the pastel peach!

Dr. Paine visited the Rose Gardens!

Julius5252 visited the Tropics House!
    8) There's a LOT of foliage to behold in the Tropics House. In fact, there's so many that you almost look over your newest discovery. A little white and green striped leaf leans towards you - no doubt a Calathea Medallion!

taikunfoo visited the Rose Gardens!
    7) You come across a lilac rose and admire the sheer beauty of its pastel tone.

barsboldia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:17 pm

i'd like to explore the rose gardens!
Username: BiscuitTheDog