⭒☆ Puffpups ☆⭒ Dog Show!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

⭒☆ Puffpups ☆⭒ Dog Show!

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:21 pm

•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ [ home ✩ | user archive | trading | breeding | litter archive | discord ] ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

zzzi*•̩̩͙────────────── *•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚ ✩ ˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*──────────────•̩̩͙*
ABOUT wrote:Welcome to the Southshear Kennel Club! This is a small organization that is the only known home of the rare Puffpup. What is a Puffpup, you ask? Well, like Nova- who you can see above- they are creatures that share a likeness to some domestic dog breeds, but are typically small in size- about 8-11 inches tall, or about the size of a Pomeranian- with oversized ears and an unusually puffy tail, from which they get their name. The tail is often very fluffy and soft to the touch, and can be fanned out like a bird's feathers for protection and communication.

Puffpups have very sweet dispositions and are known to be fiercely loyal. They are dopey, happy little companions, and are known to frequently have their tongues out and lolling. This behavior looks similar to how a normal dog would pant to cool off, but most of the time Puffpups do it to show their contentment. They can also have a much wider range of traits and colors than a normal dog could.

Here at the Southshear Kennel Club, a monthly dog show is put on, similar to dog shows you may have attended or watched from around the world. Every Puffpup is eligible to enter, so if you decide to adopt one, consider entering it into a show! It may win special prizes or earn prestigious titles based on the competition!

RULES & FAQ wrote:1. Puffpups are completely free to adopt, if you adopt through litters. Customs and breedings are obtained through special items which must be bought in the store using coins.

2. Names and genders of your Puffpups are completely up to you. They will not have assigned genders when given out, and you don't have to give them a gender if you don't want to. HOWEVER, do not use any show titles in your Puffpup's name, as those can only be earned in the SKC Dog Show.

3. You may not make your own Puffpup, nor may you trace or use my lineart for anything without my explicit permission. You also cannot create a character that looks similar and call it an official Puffpup (this is not to say that people can't create dogs with puffy tails, as I certainly don't own that idea). However, you are totally free to commission art of your Puffpup!

4. If you choose to put your Puffpup in your signature, the image must link back to this thread. If you choose to use your Puffpups on different sites, I must be credited for the art. You may not edit the original image in any way.

5. This thread is for adopting Puffpups, buying from the store, and participating in the monthly Southshear Kennel Club Dog Show. Trading, breeding, and archiving will be done on separate threads.

6. Please do not mini-mod on this thread, or on any of the adjacent Puffpup threads. This is important to prevent confusion among all users.

7. By adopting a Puffpup, you are agreeing to the terms of service applied, which include the subject of double accounting: If you are found to be double accounting, you will be banned from the species and your free adopted Puffpups from all involved accounts will be revoked and potentially redistributed to other players. This does not apply to paid customs or breedings, unless you give written permission to redistribute those Puffpups as well.

Last edited by [kat] on Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:36 am, edited 37 times in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopt A Puffpup

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:25 pm

RULES wrote:1. You must fill out the provided form with all of the necessary information when applying to adopt a Puffpup. Do not change any information on the form except where instructed, but you may edit the form's appearance if you wish. You may leave the name category blank if you don't have an idea for one yet.

2. You may only adopt 1 Puffpup per litter.

3. Since Puffpups from litters are free, they are first come first serve. Refrain from harassing other users for any reason, including adopting before you.

4. Puffpups with usernames beside them are claimed and cannot be adopted. Puffpups with 'reserved' beside them are claimed for me or someone I am gifting them to, and cannot be adopted.

5. Editing your form when adopting for any reason is not allowed, and your form will be skipped if it has edits. If you need to change your number, you must quote your post and state that you are changing to a different number.

6. Puffpups adopted from the same litter may never be bred together.

NOTE: Show names and call names are different! Your pup's show name is its official title in the ring: i.e, Black Magic Navigator. For more information on show dog names, check out this article. A call name is what you use to call your pup- a normal pet name: i.e, Lucky.

LITTER 10: HEAD IN THE CLOUDS wrote:Image1. rainbowpanda101
Image2. yandere
Image3. rileyistired
Image4. arcadec0re
Image5. Sp1ritW1sh
Image6. Melsride
Image7. onion
Image8. midnightFOXO
Image9. Mic
Image10. AliceMorte
Image11. littleminicooper
Image12. SalemRose
Image13. glitter glue
Image14. Satamoru
Image15. mallowpop

ADOPTION FORM wrote:
Code: Select all
[b][u]I'm Adopting A Puffpup![/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] here
[b]Puffpup Number:[/b] here
[b]Litter Theme:[/b] Head in the Clouds

SHELTER PUFFPUPS wrote:Occasionally, there may be a situation where Puffpups are returned to me or revoked, in which case they will be redistributed to other users! You can see the Puffpups that are currently in the shelter here, and you may adopt from the shelter once a week. Please understand that if the Puffpups were revoked from a banned user, that they may visually stay in that user's co-op archive- however if you adopt any Puffpup from the shelter, you can be assured that it will only be owned by you.

Please also note that the same rules for adopting normal litters also apply to shelter Puffpups.

None right now. Check back later!

ADOPTION FORM wrote:
[b][u]I'm Adopting A Shelter Puffpup![/u][/b]
[b]Puffpup Number:[/b] here
[b]Show Name:[/b] here
[b]Call Name:[/b] here

Last edited by [kat] on Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 52 times in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Southshear Kennel Supply Store

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:25 pm

COINS wrote: To buy items in the Supply Store, pets and C$ must first be traded for coins. You must use the form below whenever you are buying coins, and post it on this thread.

Conversion
1C$ - x15 Image
Current event tokens - x40 Image
OMGSC/VC - x5 Image
C - x10 Image
UC - x25 Image

2018-2021
R - x200 Image
VR - x500 Image
STORE - x700 Image

2012-2017
R - x400 Image
VR - x1000 Image
STORE - x1500 Image

2008-2011
R - x600 Image
VR - x1500 Image
STORE - x2000 Image

[b][u]I'm Buying Coins![/u][/b]
[b]Link to Trade:[/b] here
[b]Amount of Coins:[/b] here

ITEMS wrote:Now that you have Image, you can use them here in the store! You can view the items available for purchase here. You must use the form below whenever you are buying items, and post it on this thread.

Items

Image Cosmic Sand - x400 Image
Can be used to order a custom Puffpup without line edits. Will be colored on the default base.

Image Rainbow Diamond - x700 Image
Can be used to order a custom Puffpup with line edits such as fur edits, accessories, etc.

Image Aromatic Flower - x600 Image
Can be used to breed 2 Puffpups. Breeder will receive between 1-2 Puffpups, with 2 guaranteed if the litter is being split.

Image Love Potion - x1000 Image
Can be used to breed 2 Puffpups. Breeder will receive between 3-4 Puffpups, with 4 guaranteed if the litter is being split.

Accessories

Image Bandana - x50 Image
Image Bowtie - x20 Image
Image Bracelet - x20 Image
Image Collar - x35 Image
Image Flower - x20 Image
Image Glasses - x15 Image
Image Left Bow - x20 Image
Image Right Bow - x20 Image
Image Tail Bow - x20 Image

[b][u]I'm Buying an Item![/u][/b]
[b]Item(s) Bought:[/b] here
[b]Coins Left:[/b] here

[b][u]I'm Applying an Accessory![/u][/b]
[b]Puffpup:[/b] [url=image url here]Puffpup name here[/url]
[b]Accessory:[/b] here
[b]Color(s):[/b] here
[b]Proof of Ownership:[/b] here

SPECIAL THANKS wrote:Huge shoutout and special thanks to acadicus, who drew all of the pixels you see in the store! Go check them out!

INFO wrote:
CUSTOMS ARE CURRENTLY: CLOSED

If you've purchased a Cosmic Sand or a Rainbow Diamond, you can use it to order your very own custom Puffpup!

Please note that you may not order a custom based on ANYTHING that you don't own. This includes any copyrighted or licensed characters, as well as OCs that belong to someone else.

COSMIC SAND FORM wrote:There will be more bases in the future, but for right now only the default Puffpup base is available.
[b][u]I'm Using a Cosmic Sand![/u][/b]
[b]Description/Inspiration:[/b] here
[b]Not Wanted:[/b] here
[b]Other:[/b] here

RAINBOW DIAMOND FORM wrote:
[b][u]I'm Using a Rainbow Diamond![/u][/b]
[b]Description/Inspiration:[/b] here
[b]Line Edits/Accessories:[/b] here
[b]Not Wanted:[/b] here
[b]Other:[/b] here

SLOTS wrote:1.

Last edited by [kat] on Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:48 am, edited 23 times in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:26 pm

ABOUT wrote:Ah, the pride and joy of our organization- the SKC Dog Show! This show occurs once every month and involves multiple events in which you can enter your Puffpup, in hopes that they may win prizes or earn titles depending on what events they participate in. Please read a few short rules before entering into the show, and then get in the arena!

1. You may only participate with 1 Puffpup per show, but that 1 pup can enter into all events (conformation, agility, and obedience).

2. Event results are decided using RNG, so refrain from harassing any users for any reason, including winning events.

3. You may only add show titles to your Puffpup's name if they win an applicable event in the show. You will be told upon winning if your pup has earned a title.

Show Titles

If your pup wins events in the SKC Dog Show, they may qualify to add certain prefix or suffix titles to their show name! This depends on which event they win and where they place. Here is the progression of titles that a pup may earn, categorized by event. Please note that these titles are greatly simplified from real dog show titles for ease of use.

Conformation
1 first place win: BiS Ch (best in show; champion)
1 second place win: Ch (champion)
2 first place wins: GCh (grand champion)
3 first place wins: GChB (grand champion bronze)
4 first place wins: GChS (grand champion silver)
5 first place wins: GChG (grand champion gold)
6+ first place wins: GChP# (grand champion platinum + number of platinum wins)

Agility
1 first place win: MX (master agility excellent)
2 first place wins: MXB (master bronze agility)
3 first place wins: MXS (master silver agility)
4 first place wins: MXG (master gold agility)
5+ first place wins: MXC# (master century agility + number of century wins)

Obedience
1 first place win: OM (obedience master)
2+ first place wins: OM# (obedience master + number of master wins)
10+ first place wins: OGM# (obedience grand master + number of grand master wins)

CURRENT EVENT wrote:None are open for entries right now!

CURRENT EVENT wrote:Of course, the SKC Dog Show isn't the only event we put on here. Check back often to see if there's anything fun going on!

Last edited by [kat] on Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:35 pm, edited 18 times in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:29 pm

AFFILIATES wrote:If you like Puffpups, check out our super cool affiliates for some more adoptable fun!

Image Image

STAMP wrote:If you want to affiliate, let me know! AFFILIATE BUTTON WIP. You can also put this in your signature if you want to help support Puffpups!

[img]imagehere[/img]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4594789#p135256836][img]imagehere[/img][/url]

Last edited by [kat] on Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bans, Strikes, Warnings

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:30 pm

STRIKES wrote:Try not to get put on either of these lists. Please note that right now there is no specific 'requirement' for receiving a strike, warning, or ban- if I decide that it's needed, then it will be given (this is to prevent handing out strikes for simple mistakes). Puffpups runs on a "three strikes and you're out" system, meaning that if you accumulate three strikes, you will be banned. Also note that if the offense is "bad" enough, it may result in an immediate ban.

- USER
- USER

BANS wrote:- USER
- USER

Last edited by [kat] on Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Changelog

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:30 pm

1/18/22
the prices of breeding and custom items were slightly adjusted.

8/10/21
the accessories section of the shop was opened!

8/9/21
the first skc dog show began!!

8/5/21
the discord server was created!

7/26/21-7/28/21
the first mini-event was hosted: the birthday gacha!

7/17/21
the litter archive, user archive, trading, and breeding threads were created! also, the first items were added to the shop, and the customs section was created.

7/16/21
the first litter was released!

7/16/21
thread created and opened for posting! yay!

Last edited by [kat] on Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:31 pm

❥ reserved
Last edited by [kat] on Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:32 pm

❥ reserved
Last edited by [kat] on Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby [kat] » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:32 pm

❥ reserved
[kat]