🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 HUGE NEWS PG 10 + BATCH 8 AVAILABLE 🐹

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 HUGE NEWS PG 10 + BATCH 8 AVAILABLE 🐹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:33 pm

⟨ Main ⟩ ⟨ News ⟩ ⟨ Adopt ⟩ ⟨ Staff ⟩ ⟨ Rules ⟩ ⟨ Info ⟩ ⟨ Shop ⟩ ⟨ Treasury ⟩ ⟨ Breeding ⟩ ⟨ Customs ⟩ ⟨ Affiliates ⟩ ⟨ FAQ ⟩ ⟨ Co-Cop Archive ⟩ ⟨ Batch Archive ⟩
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by! Welcome to Hamster Haven!
Here you can collect, breed, and enjoy some teeny, tiny, cute hamsters!
To learn more about us, go ahead and check out the Info section below.
Feel free to browse and see what we have to offer you here at Hamster Haven!

β€’ 2/25/2022 --- Batch 7's code drop has been posted. Batch 8 is up for adoption!

β€’ 2/23/2022 --- BIG NEWS!!! Go see the announcement on page 10!

β€’ 2/4/2022 --- After an unscheduled hiatus, we're back with more Hamsters! Batch 7 is up now!
Also, check out the shop because you can DRESS UP your Hamsters now! :D

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:22 pm, edited 21 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 Available Adopts 🐹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:33 pm

⟨ Main ⟩ ⟨ News ⟩ ⟨ Adopt ⟩ ⟨ Staff ⟩ ⟨ Rules ⟩ ⟨ Info ⟩ ⟨ Shop ⟩ ⟨ Treasury ⟩ ⟨ Breeding ⟩ ⟨ Customs ⟩ ⟨ Affiliates ⟩ ⟨ FAQ ⟩ ⟨ Co-Cop Archive ⟩ ⟨ Batch Archive ⟩

AVAILABLE HAMSTERS

Batch #8
OPEN

1. Image CLOSED
Pie adopted by AliceMorte
rust banded with closed eyes & a zigzag mouth

2. Image CLOSED
Bandit adopted by G.I.R Unit
black banded striped with content eyes & a silly mouth

3. Image CLOSED
Bartholomew adopted by Serpentes.Skull
cream underbelly with bulgy eyes & a toothy mouth

4. Image CLOSED
Man adopted by mallowpop
brown underbelly with blank eyes & a meh mouth

5. Image CLOSED
Bubs adopted by eggdropsoup
brown striped underbelly with beady eyes & a frown

6. Image CLOSED
Fudge adopted by WillowArmadillo
cream dappled with worried eyes & a worried mouth

7. Image CLOSED
Ullumi adopted by dragoness129
black banded striped with happy eyes & an open mouth

8. Image OPEN
brown banded striped with worried eyes & a grin

9. Image CLOSED
Pete adopted by pancake
gray striped underbelly with closed eyes & a smile

10. Image CLOSED
Sage adopted by Dogboss123
golden dappled with angry eyes & a zigzag mouth

If you want to adopt an available Hamster, fill out this form!
The first person to completely fill out a form asking for a specific Hamster gets it.
If you do not fill out the entire form, it will not be considered valid.
Please delete everything in the [ ] brackets when you post your form!

Code: Select all
[size=150][b][i]I want to adopt a Hamster, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] [your username]
[b]Name:[/b] [What will you name the Hamster?]
[b]Batch #:[/b] [What batch are you picking from?]
[b]Hamster #:[/b] [Please list what number Hamster you want.]
[size=150][b][i]Thank you![/i][/b][/size]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:00 am, edited 70 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 Staff 🐹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:34 pm

OWNER

β€’ rainbowpanda101 β€’

ARTISTS

β€’ username β€’
β€’ username β€’
β€’ username β€’
β€’ username β€’

MODERATORS

β€’ freaky! β€’

ARTIST POSITIONS

We are not hiring artists for Hamster Haven at the moment.
If the thread gets enough attention, we'll open for artist applications.

MODERATOR FORM

Want to help out around Hamster Haven and be a moderator?
We're looking for Moderators to join us in keeping the peace!
Just fill out this form and private message it to rainbowpanda101!

[size=120][b]I'd like to be a moderator for Hamster Haven![/b][/size]
[b]Have you moderated elsewhere in the past?[/b] [yes/no]
[b]If yes, where?[/b] [please link to the shop(s)]
[b]Why do you want to moderate for Hamster Haven?[/b] [state your reasons]
[size=120][b]Thank you for the chance to be a moderator![/b][/size]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 Rules 🐹

GENERAL

• Only official artists on the staff list may create hamsters for Hamster Haven. Do not ask to use our lineart.

• Bullying or harassment will not be tolerated here. If someone is not taking no for an answer or will not leave you alone after you repeatedly tell them to, report them to Chickensmoothie staff.

• Do not beg, try to bribe, or otherwise harass the owner, moderators, or artists of Hamster Haven. Please respect everyone.

• Do not spam. Take any chats to private messages. Posting to "mark" is allowed.

• Do not mini-mod. Please let the staff handle any misbehavior or answer any questions posted. This is to ensure that misbehavior is dealt with properly and questions are answered without any chance of a member giving the wrong answer by mistake.

• Do not double post, as this is considered spam. Members should edit their last post if they need to add or fix something.

• Do not steal. This includes things such as the lineart, any graphics used in the threads, or hamsters already owned by someone else. Hamster Haven staff will not hesitate to report members if they are caught stealing.

• Members should not whine if they did not get the hamster they wanted or if there aren't any available. There will be more to try for later, and if there haven't been adopts out in a while it just means that the artists are busy.

• Hamsters from Hamster Haven may not be owned by more than one person at a time, which is called co-ownership. This is to help deter potential drama among members.

• Hamsters from Hamster Haven can be showcased on other websites but must always be credited to rainbowpanda101 and the artist who made the design. If posting to another website, such as toyhouse or deviantart, always link back to the Hamster Haven main thread so others can see where it came from.

PAYMENTS

• Hamster Haven-related items can be purchased with Seeds, which is a currency that can be earned by participating in events. All Seeds won during Hamster Haven events is kept track of in the Treasury.

• C$ and Chickensmoothie pets can be exchanged for Seeds at any time. Please see the Shop post for more information.

• Members may make item purchases at any time. All item purchases will be recorded in the Treasury.

ADOPTING, TRADING, & GIFTING

• Members may adopt one hamster per batch and can own an unlimited number of hamsters from Hamster Haven. Please allow others to adopt if you have quite a few already. If staff begin to notice a trend in certain people adopting too often, a more strict adoption limit will be put into effect.

• Since most hamsters are completely free, we'd prefer you didn't sell them. However, there are no restrictions on what hamsters from Hamster Haven can be traded for. Trade them for other hamsters from Hamster Haven, for art, other species that allow trading, etc.

• Please note that Hamster Haven staff will not intervene if something goes wrong during a trade UNLESS it is strictly a hamster for a hamster trade. In that case, a staff member may step in to settle any disputes.

• Members may gift hamsters from Hamster Haven to other members whenever they want. It is the responsibility of both traders to keep the co-op archive updated with which Hamsters they own when a trade is made.

• Once obtained by a member, Hamster Haven-related items cannot be sold. However, they may be gifted or traded between members at any time.

• All Hamster Haven-related trades or gifts of Seeds or items should be posted in the Hamster Haven main thread so the Treasury can be updated as needed. Failure to let rainbowpanda101 know about a trade or gift of Seeds or items means the trade or gift will not be official in the eyes of the staff.

RE-ADOPTIONS

• If a member does not want their hamsters from Hamster Haven any more and does not want to try to re-home them on their own, they can contact rainbowpanda101 so she can put them back up for adoption so that others may adopt them.

CUSTOMS

• To be able to get a Custom hamster, members will need to purchase or obtain a Custom Coin, which is available via the Shop or won during events.

• Customs must abide by the Information section and must be created by a member of staff.

• There are no restrictions on how many Custom hamsters a member can have.

BREEDING

• Hamsters from Hamster Haven can have any gender identity or sexual preference, which is decided by whoever owns them.

• Any hamsters from Hamster Haven can breed together as long as they are not related! All you need is 2 hamsters, and you can breed them.

• Hamsters from Hamster Haven can produce 1 to 4 pups (babies) at a time. The number of pups in a litter will be determined by the item used to breed the hamsters together. All partner breedings will ensure an even number of pups so that both partners get the same amount from their breeding. Please read the Breeding post for more information.

• There are no restrictions on how many times hamsters from Hamster Haven can breed. They can mate for life or breed with a different hamster each time they breed. Whether a hamster mates for life or not is up to the owner.

• When requesting a breeding, the hamsters must be owned by the member(s) requesting the breeding.

• Members can only advertise for a breeding partner once per page in the main thread. Please take all breeding partner discussions to private message. Partner discussions in any of the threads will be considered spam.

• In partner breedings, both members must post a filled out form. Once the first partner posts, the second partner has to post their form or the request becomes invalid. The second partner to post must link to the first partner’s form.

• Partners must decide what will happen to the pups produced from their breeding. If a fair decision cannot be made between the partners, they may request a Hamster Haven staff member to step in and help make the decision.

• In​cest is not allowed. Hamsters that are too closely related will not be allowed to breed.

STAFF SPECIFIC

Artists

• When artist positions open and artists are hired, they will be expected to participate in adopts, breedings, and customs. Artists should create at least 2 adoptable litters per month, 1 breeding a month, and 3 customs a month. Doing more is encouraged.

• All artists may make their own Customs but must abide by the same rules as regular members. They must have a Custom Coin in their possession at the time of making the Custom and must post a form in the main thread stating that they are using/purchasing a Custom Coin and making their own Custom. Another staff member will then check the Treasury and remove the Custom Coin from the account of the artist who is making their own custom.

STRIKES / BANS

Hamster Haven has a three strikes policy. Members get three chances before being banned.
Strikes earned by rule breakers will have a time period. After a certain date, a strike will be removed.
However, if a member reaches three strikes before any of the strikes are removed, they will be banned.
If a member is banned for getting three strikes, they will be banned from Hamster Haven for a minimum of 3 months.
Strikes are for minor rule breaking. Stealing or other any larger rule breaking will get members banned permanently.
Please pay attention to the rules. We want everyone to be treated equally and have a nice time in this community!

STRIKES

none

BANS

none

Banned members CANNOT:
- adopt new hamsters
- breed their hamsters
- receive new Custom hamsters
- purchase from the Shop
- participate in events

Banned members CAN:
- keep their already obtained hamsters
- trade or gift their already obtained hamsters

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 Information 🐹

WHAT IS A HAMSTER?

XXXAccording to Wikipedia, hamsters are "rodents belonging to the subfamily Cricetinae, which contains 19 species classified in seven genera. They have become established as popular small pets. The best-known species of hamster is the golden or Syrian hamster, which is the type most commonly kept as pets. Other hamster species commonly kept as pets are the three species of dwarf hamster: Campbell's dwarf hamster, the winter white dwarf hamster, and the Roborovski hamster."

DIET

XXXAccording to Wikipedia, hamsters are "omnivores which means they can eat meat and vegetables. Hamsters that live in the wild eat seeds, grass, and even insects. Although pet hamsters can survive on a diet of exclusively commercial hamster food, other items, such as vegetables, fruits, seeds, and nuts, can be given. Hamsters should not be fed junk food, chocolate, garlic, or any salty/sugary foods. Hamsters tend to love peanut butter but it is important to feed it to them carefully because this sticky food can get stuck in their cheeks."

EYE SHAPES

XXXHamsters from Hamster Haven can be seen with a variety of different eye shapes, as seen above. The eye shapes all have different names to differentiate them from each other. From left to right, the eyes are called Beady, Angry, Blank, Happy, Content, Closed, Worried, Determined, and Bulgy. The shape of the eyes does not affect the sight of a hamster. While real life hamsters may sometimes have red-ish eyes, hamsters from Hamster Haven can only have black or white eyes depending on their eye shape.

MOUTH SHAPES

XXXHamsters from Hamster Haven can be seen with a variety of different mouth shapes, as seen above. The mouth shapes all have different names to differentiate them from each other. From left to right, the mouths are Smile, Frown, Zigzag, Meh, Silly, Toothy, Open, Grin, Worried, and Gasp.

COLORS & PATTERNS

XXXHamsters from Hamster Haven come in an array of colors. From left to right, the colors are rust, golden, cream, brown, beige, black, gray, and white.

XXXRust hamsters can be any shade of reddish brown. Golden hamsters can be any shade of soft yellow. Cream hamsters can be any shade of pale orange. Brown hamsters can be any shade of medium or dark brown. Beige hamsters can be any shade of light brown. Black hamsters can be any shade of black, as long as the details are still visible. Gray hamsters can be any shade of gray from silver to dark gray. White hamsters can be any slightly off-white shade and should never be 100% pure white.

XXXThe inside of the ears, the nose, and the paws and feet of hamsters should all be the same shade of pink. The shade of pink must be a natural color and should not be too bright or super saturated. Soft pink to dark gray pink is allowed.

XXXHamsters from Hamster Haven can be seen with a variety of natural patterns. From left to right, the patterns are banded, spotted, dappled, striped, and underbelly.

XXXBanded adds a white band around the middle of the body. The band should be off-white in color (never pure white) and can vary in width and shape. The band can also be completely solid or have small spots along the lines of the band.

XXXSpotted causes an off-white coat with colored spots scattered across the body. The spots can be rust, golden, cream, brown, beige, black, or gray in color and can vary in size, shape, and density. The spots should never be too big, as they may be mistaken for dappled.

XXXDappled causes a sort of piebald look, with an off-white body and large patches of color. The patches can be rust, golden, cream, brown, beige, black, or gray in color and can vary in size, shape, and coverage. Some hamsters may only have one large patch on their head or back while others have giant patches that cover almost the entire body. The patches should never be too small, as they may be mistaken for spotted.

XXXStriped adds stripes to the face and body and darkens the outer part of the ears. The stripes must always be a darker shade of the base, and there should be at least one stripe on each cheek that touches the eyes. The above example shows a golden hamster with stripes that are darker than the soft yellow base color.

XXXUnderbelly adds a lighter coloration to the face, chest, and belly. It does not color the arms at all. It can make a heart shape on the face or be completely round on the face.

XXXStriped can also be combined with banded, dappled, and underbelly, as seen in the last two examples above. The second to last example shows dappled with striped, while the last example shows underbelly with striped. When paired with banded or dappled, the stripes are covered up by the white areas added by banded or dappled. The same goes for underbelly - the stripes are covered up by the lighter face and belly added by underbelly.

XXXOnly striped can be combined with other markings. The other markings cannot be mixed together. For example, you cannot have a spotted and dappled hamster or a banded and underbelly hamster. Spotted and dappled cannot be mixed, and banded and underbelly cannot be mixed.

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 Shop 🐹

CONVERSION RATE

To exchange C$ or pets for Seeds, send a trade to rainbowpanda101.
Make sure to mention in the trade you want to exchange the C$/pets for Seeds.
Seeds will be added to the Treasury when the exchange trade is accepted,
unless the Seeds are being used to purchase an item at the time of the exchange.

1C$ = 20 Seeds

Base Prices
OMGSC = 1 Seed
VC = 5 Seeds
Common = 10 Seeds
Uncommon = 20 Seeds
Rare = 100 Seeds
VR = 1000 Seeds
OMGSRs = not accepted

Add Ons
On Wishlist = +10 Seeds to total
Dated 2008 / 2009 / 2010 = +20 Seeds to total
Dated 2011 / 2012 / 2013 = +10 Seeds to total
Dated 2014 / 2015 / 2016 = +5 Seeds to total
Dated 2017 / 2018 / 2019 = +1 Seeds to total

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

CUSTOM ITEMS

Custom Coin wrote:
β€’ use to request 1 Custom hamster with any eye and mouth shapes

Price: 300 Seeds

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

BREEDING ITEMS

Love Coin wrote:
β€’ use to breed two hamsters together and receive a litter size of 1 to 2 pups (babies)

Price: 400 Seeds

Love Potion wrote:
β€’ use to breed two hamsters together and receive a litter size of 3 to 4 pups (babies)

Price: 500 Seeds

SPECIAL NOTE:

Partners who use a Love Coin to breed their hamsters will automatically receive a litter of 2 pups.
Partners who use a Love Potion to breed their hamsters will automatically receive a litter of 4 pups.
This is to ensure that both partners get the same amount of pups from their breeding.

ACCESSORIES

Baseball Cap wrote:
β€’ adds a baseball cap to a Hamster
β€’ Colors Available: any color
β€’ Note: Only what is colored red on the hat can be changed to a different color.

Price: 100 Seeds

Top Hat wrote:
β€’ adds a top hat to a Hamster
β€’ Colors Available: black, gray, brown

Sleeping Cap wrote:
β€’ adds a sleeping cap to a Hamster
β€’ Colors Available: any pastel color
β€’ Note: Only what is colored light blue on the hat can be changed to a different color.

Beanie wrote:
β€’ adds a beanie to a Hamster
β€’ Note: Stripes & polka dots are allowed. If you want the puffball to be a different color, please say so.

Price: 200 Seeds

Glasses wrote:
β€’ adds little glasses to a Hamster
β€’ Colors Available: black
β€’ Note: The glasses will be moved to suit whichever eyes the Hamster has.

Price: 50 Seeds

Monocle wrote:
β€’ adds a monocle to a Hamster
β€’ Colors Available: gold and silver

Bowtie wrote:
β€’ adds a bowtie to a Hamster
β€’ Note: The bowtie can only be solid colors and can be worn with the tuxedo.

Tie wrote:
β€’ adds a tie to a Hamster
β€’ Note: Stripes & polka dots are allowed. The tie can be worn with the tuxedo.

Scarf wrote:
β€’ adds a scarf to a Hamster
β€’ Note: Stripes & polka dots are allowed.

T-Shirt wrote:
β€’ adds a shirt to a Hamster
β€’ Note: Only solid colors for now. Patterns may be added at a later date.

Dress wrote:
β€’ adds a dress to a Hamster
β€’ Note: The white collar and dotted hemline can be changed to any color, as well.

Tuxedo wrote:
β€’ adds a tuxedo to a Hamster
β€’ Colors Available: black, gray, brown
β€’ Note: Only what is colored black on the tuxedo can be changed to a different color.

Price: 300 Seeds

Mittens wrote:
β€’ adds mittens to a Hamster

Socks wrote:
β€’ adds socks to a Hamster

Purchase Form

If you want to purchase an item from the Shop, please use this form.
All items will be put into your Treasury for later use when you post this form.

NOTE: You do NOT have to fill out this form if you are buying an item at the same time
that you are requesting a breeding or a custom hamster. This form is not needed then.

[size=150][b][i]I want to purchase from the Shop, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Item(s):[/b] [name of the item(s) you wish to buy]
[b]Payment:[/b] [If you are purchasing the above item(s) using Seeds from your Treasury account, put "Use Seeds" for payment. The Seeds will be removed from your Treasury account and the item(s) you purchased will be added to your Treasury account.

If you don't have enough Seeds to purchase the items, you need to send in a trade to get more Seeds. Put "Trade for Seeds" for payment, then send a trade to rainbowpanda101. Make sure to put in the trade that you are exchanging for Seeds to purchase items from the Shop. Once your trade is accepted, the item(s) you purchased will be added to your Treasury account. If there is any left over Seeds you received from your trade that were not used to pay for the item(s), those Seeds will also be added to your Treasury account.]

If you want to dress up one of your Hamsters, please use this form.
Each item can only be used once, so if you want more than one you'll have to buy more.
For example, you can't purchase one Top Hat and place it on two different Hamsters.
If you want to do that, you will have to purchase a second Top Hat for the second Hamster.

[size=150][b][i]I want to dress up my Hamster, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Hamster:[/b] [Please post the image of the Hamster you wish to dress up.]
[b]Accessories:[/b] [list the accessories you want and what colors/patterns you want; hex codes are helpful]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 Breeding 🐹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:35 pm

OPEN | CLOSED

HOW TO BREED

XXXWhen a Hamster Haven artist is interested in doing some breeding, they will post that they are open for breeding. Artists are allowed to either do first come, first serve slots or choose which breedings they want to do from the ones posted during their opening. When an artist says they are open for breeding, simply fill out and post the correct breeding form (found below) to be considered for a slot.

LITTER SIZE

XXXHamsters from Hamster Haven can produce 1 to 4 pups (babies) at a time. The number of pups in a litter is determined by the item used to breed the hamsters together. The Love Coin produces litters of 1 to 2 pups, with a 50/50 chance of there being 1 or 2. A random number generator is used to decide the number of pups. If it rolls a number between 1 and 50, there will be 1 pup. If it rolls a number between 51 and 100, there will be 2 pups. The Love Potion produces 3 to 4 pups, with a 50/50 chance of there being 3 or 4. A random number generator is used to decide the number of pups. If it rolls a number between 1 and 50, there will be 3 pups. If it rolls a number between 51 and 100, there will be 4 pups. All partner breedings will ensure an even number of pups (2 or 4 depending on which item is used in the breeding) so that both partners get the same amount from their breeding.

PARTNER BREEDING

XXXMost people will probably want to breed their own hamsters together, but partner breeding is also allowed. Partners are two different people who are breeding their hamsters together. In partner breedings, both members must post a filled out form to try and get a slot. Once the first partner posts, the second partner has to post their form or the request becomes invalid. The second partner to post must link to the first partner’s form.

OWNERSHIP OF PUPS

XXXIf a breeding is done with only one breeder, all of the pups produced from the breeding automatically go to that breeder. They may decide to keep the pups for themselves or trade/gift away the pups to others.

XXXPartners must decide what will happen to the pups produced from their breeding. Each pup produced will go to one of the partners. From there, they can choose to keep, trade, or gift their pups. If a fair decision cannot be made between the partners, they may request a Hamster Haven staff member to step in and help make the decision using a random number generator. Both partners will be asked to choose a number between 1 and 100. The staff member will roll a number via random.org, and whichever partner's number is closest to the rolled number will win the pup in question. If there is a tie, the staff member will continue to have the partners guess numbers and re-roll numbers until a winner is decided.

Single Person Breeding Form

If you want to breed two of your own hamsters together, fill out this form!

[size=150][b][i]I want to breed my hamsters, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Hamster 1:[/b] [image of the first hamster]
[b]Hamster 2:[/b] [image of the second hamster]
[b]Item Being Used:[/b] [Are you using a Love Coin or a Love Potion?]
[b]Payment:[/b] [If you are using a Love Coin or Love Potion that you have sitting in your Treasury account, put "Treasury" for payment. The item will be removed from your Treasury account by the artist once the breeding is accepted.

If you need to purchase a Love Coin or Love Potion at the time you are requesting a breeding and you have enough Seeds in your Treasury account, put "Use Seeds" for payment. The Seeds used to purchase the Coin or Potion will be removed from your Treasury account by the artist once the breeding is accepted.

If you don't have enough Seeds to purchase a Love Coin or Love Potion at the time you are requesting a breeding, you need to send in a trade to get more Seeds. Put "Trade for Seeds" for payment. DO NOT send a trade UNTIL an artist accepts your breeding. Once your breeding request is accepted, then you can send a trade to the artist who accepted your breeding. Make sure to put in the trade that you are exchanging for Seeds to purchase a Coin or Potion.]

Partner Breeding Forms

If you want to breed your hamster with another person's hamster, fill out these forms!
Please change the word BLANK in the first line of the form to the username of your partner.

REMINDER:
Both partners must post the
forms or they won't be accepted!

Use this form if you are the first partner posting:

[size=150][b][i][i]I want to breed with BLANK, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Your Username:[/b] [your username]
[b]Partner's Username:[/b] [your partner's username]
[b]Who owns Hamster 1:[/b] [username here]
[b]Who owns Hamster 2:[/b] [username here]
[b]Item Being Used:[/b] [Are you and your partner using a Love Coin or a Love Potion?]
[b]Payment:[/b] [If you are using a Love Coin or Love Potion that you have sitting in your Treasury account, put "Treasury" and the username of the partner who is providing the Love Coin or Potion. The item will be removed from that partner's Treasury account by the artist once the breeding is accepted.

If you need to purchase a Love Coin or Love Potion at the time you are requesting a breeding and one of you has enough Seeds in your Treasury account, put "Use Seeds" and the username of the partner who is providing the Seeds. The Seeds used to purchase the Coin or Potion will be removed from that partner's Treasury account by the artist once the breeding is accepted. Want to split the payment? Just put "Split Seeds" and the artist will remove half of the Seeds amount from your Treasury account and the other half of the Seeds amount from your partner's Treasury account once the breeding is accepted.

If you don't have enough Seeds to purchase a Love Coin or Love Potion at the time you are requesting a breeding, you need to send in a trade to get more Seeds. Put "Trade for Seeds" for payment. DO NOT send a trade UNTIL an artist accepts your breeding. Once your breeding request is accepted, then you can send a trade to the artist who accepted your breeding. Make sure to put in the trade that you are exchanging for Seeds to purchase a Coin or Potion. Do both you and your partner need to send in a trade to get Seeds? Put "Both Trade" for payment, wait to be accepted, and then both of you can send the necessary trades to the artist who accepted your breeding request.]

Use this form if you are the second partner posting:

[size=150][b][i][i]I want to breed with BLANK, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Here is my partner's post:[/b] [please link to your partner's post]
[b]Your Username:[/b] [your username]
[b]Partner's Username:[/b] [your partner's username]
[b]Who owns Hamster 1:[/b] [username here]
[b]Who owns Hamster 2:[/b] [username here]
[b]Item Being Used:[/b] [Are you and your partner using a Love Coin or a Love Potion?]
[b]Payment:[/b] [If you are using a Love Coin or Love Potion that you have sitting in your Treasury account, put "Treasury" and the username of the partner who is providing the Love Coin or Potion. The item will be removed from that partner's Treasury account by the artist once the breeding is accepted.

If you need to purchase a Love Coin or Love Potion at the time you are requesting a breeding and one of you has enough Seeds in your Treasury account, put "Use Seeds" and the username of the partner who is providing the Seeds. The Seeds used to purchase the Coin or Potion will be removed from that partner's Treasury account by the artist once the breeding is accepted. Want to split the payment? Just put "Split Seeds" and the artist will remove half of the Seeds amount from your Treasury account and the other half of the Seeds amount from your partner's Treasury account once the breeding is accepted.

If you don't have enough Seeds to purchase a Love Coin or Love Potion at the time you are requesting a breeding, you need to send in a trade to get more Seeds. Put "Trade for Seeds" for payment. DO NOT send a trade UNTIL an artist accepts your breeding. Once your breeding request is accepted, then you can send a trade to the artist who accepted your breeding. Make sure to put in the trade that you are exchanging for Seeds to purchase a Coin or Potion. Do both you and your partner need to send in a trade to get Seeds? Put "Both Trade" for payment, wait to be accepted, and then both of you can send the necessary trades to the artist who accepted your breeding request.]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 Customs 🐹

OPEN | CLOSED

HOW TO GET A CUSTOM

XXXWhen a Hamster Haven artist is interested in doing customs, they will post that they are open for customs. Artists are allowed to either do first come, first serve slots or choose which customs they want to do from the ones posted during their opening. When an artist says they are open for customs, simply fill out and post the custom form (found below) to be considered for a slot.

CUSTOM TOKEN

XXXIf you would like a Custom hamster, you'll need a Custom Token, which can be purchased from the Shop or won during events. The Custom Token will allow you the request a hamster with any eye and mouth shapes. If you need to buy a Custom Token at the time of your request, you may do so.

REFERENCES

XXXCustom hamsters cannot be based on reference pictures or already pre-existing characters, whether commercial or original. If you attempt to provide a pre-existing character to base your Custom hamster on, your request will be denied.

REQUIREMENTS

XXXCustom hamsters must abide by the Information section. You will get to choose the eye shape, mouth shape, color, and pattern of your hamster. Please do not request anything not listed as available in the Information section, such as unnatural coat colors or eye or mouth shapes that do not exist in our hamsters already.

If you would like to get a custom, please fill out this form!
Make sure to read the Info section to know what's allowed.

[size=150][b][i]I want a Custom hamster, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Hamster's Name:[/b] [put WIP if you want to name it after it's finished]
[b]Eye Shape:[/b] [What eye shape do you want? Your choices are XXX]
[b]Mouth Shape:[/b] [What mouth shape do you want? Your choices are XXX]
[b]Coat Color:[/b] [What coat color do you want your hamster to have? The available colors are rust (dark red-brown), golden (a pale yellow), cream (pale orange), brown, beige (light brown/tan), black, gray (light, medium, or dark), and white]
[b]Pattern(s):[/b] [What pattern(s) do you want your hamster to have? The available patterns are banded, spotted, dappled, striped, and underbelly. You can describe what you'd like the pattern to look like, where the stripes are located, etc.]
[b]Payment:[/b] [If you are using a Custom Coin that you have sitting in your Treasury account, put "Treasury" for payment. The Coin will be removed from your Treasury account by the artist once your request is accepted.

If you need to purchase a Custom Coin at the time you are requesting a custom and you have enough Seeds in your Treasury account, put "Use Seeds" for payment. The Seeds will be removed from your Treasury account by the artist once your request is accepted.

If you don't have enough Seeds to purchase a Custom Coin at the time you are requesting a custom, you need to send in a trade to get more Seeds. Put "Trade for Seeds" for payment. DO NOT send a trade UNTIL an artist accepts your custom request. Once your custom request is accepted, then you can send a trade to the artist who accepted your custom request. Make sure to put in the trade that you are exchanging for Seeds to purchase a Custom Coin.]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 Affiliates 🐹

Do you run an adoptable species similar to Hamster Haven and want to affiliate with us?
We would love to affiliate with you, then! Please send rainbowpanda101 a private message!
All that we ask is that you send us a link to whatever stamp you'd like us to use to showcase you,
and then post our stamp in your Affiliates section! Our stamp can be found down below.

OUR AFFILIATES

ImageImageImageImage

OUR STAMP

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4588174&p=135142941#p135142923][img]https://i.imgur.com/wjrtNhL.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐹 Hamster Haven 🐹 FAQ 🐹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:36 pm

Q: Can I be an artist or moderator?
    A: Hamster Haven is currently looking for moderators, but not artists. Check the Staff section for more info.

Q: What are Seeds?
    A: Seeds are the currency used by Hamster Haven. Members can use Seeds to buy items from the Shop. Members can get Seeds by participating in events or by sending trades to exchange Chickensmoothie pets or C$.

Q: How much is it to adopt a hamster?
    A: Regularly released hamsters put up for adoption will be completely free. They will come out in batches. Hamsters from adoptable batches will not be considered related, so they can breed with each other if members so desire.

Q: How often can I adopt a hamster?
    A: Members may adopt one hamster per batch and can own an unlimited number of hamsters. Please allow others to adopt if you have quite a few already. If Hamster Haven staff begin to notice a trend in certain people adopting too often, a more strict adoption limit will be put into effect.

Q: How many hamsters can I own in total?
    A: As of right now, there is no limit to how many hamsters you can own. Please allow others a chance to adopt if you have quite a few already. If the Hamster Haven staff notice certain people are adopting too many, this rule may change.

Q: What if I don't want my hamsters anymore?
    A: If you have any hamsters that you no longer want, you can trade or gift them away to other members. If you'd rather not bother with that, you can private message rainbowpanda101 and request your hamsters be put back up for adoption without your input.

Q: Can I sell, trade, or gift my hamsters with others?
    A: Yes! You can trade and gift your hamsters, but you cannot sell your hamsters because most are given out completely free. There are no restrictions on what hamsters can be traded for. Trade for other hamsters, for art, other species that allow trading, etc. Please note that Hamster Haven staff will not intervene if something goes wrong during a trade UNLESS it is strictly a hamster for a hamster trade. In that case, a staff member can step in to settle any disputes. Members may also gift hamsters to other members whenever they want.

Q: Can we get custom hamsters?
    A: Yes! Custom hamsters require a Custom Token, which allows you to request a hamster with any eye and mouth shapes. A custom is made based on what information you give. All customs must abide by what is written in the Information post. For a chance to get a custom, post the correct form in the main thread when an artist says they are open for customs.

Q: Can we breed our hamsters?
    A: Yes! Hamsters from Hamster Haven can breed. Hamsters can have 1 to 4 pups (babies) in a litter. What item you use to breed your hamsters will determine the number. The Love Coin gives you a chance of 1 or 2 pups, while the Love Potion gives you a chance of 3 or 4 pups. Partner breeding is also allowed and requires both partners to post a form to try and get a slot. For a chance to get a breeding slot, post the correct form in the main thread when an artist says they are open for breeding.

Q: Can any hamsters breed together?
    A: Any hamsters can breed together as long as they are not related! All you need is 2 hamsters, and you can breed them. Hamsters can also have any gender identity or sexual preference, which is decided by whoever owns them.

Q: I'm looking for a breeding partner! Am I allowed to advertise that I am?
    A: Yes! Members can advertise for a breeding partner once per page in the main thread. Please take all breeding partner discussions to private message. Partner discussions in the thread will be considered spam.

Q: Can I sell, trade, or gift my items with others?
    A: You cannot sell your items, but you can trade or gift any of your Hamster Haven-related items. There is no limit to how often items can be traded or gifted.

Q: Can I edit my hamsters?
    A: No. You cannot alter a hamster's image. Members found editing their hamsters will earn an immediate ban from the species.

Q: Can I make or purchase art of my hamsters?
    A: Yes! That is highly encouraged, actually!

Q: Is there a fan club for hamsters?
    A: A Fanclub thread will be posted for Hamster Haven eventually. Please do not post a Fanclub for Hamster Haven, as we will be posting one at a later date when we're ready for it.

Q: How do I gain access to the Discord?
    A: At the moment, we do not have a Discord set up for Hamster Haven. Once one has been established, all you will need to do to gain access is private message any of the Hamster Haven staff and request an invite link!

Q: I have a question that I don't want to ask in public. What should I do?
    A: If you have a question related to Hamster Haven that you would rather not post publicly in the thread, you are welcome to private message rainbowpanda101 at any time. Her PMs are always open, and she checks them quite often so you will probably get a response within 1 to 3 days. However, if you do not get a response within 3 days, send your message again. Sometimes her inbox gets messy, so just keep trying until you get a response.

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me