[Open] Bever Lake - Semi Open Species!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

[Open] Bever Lake - Semi Open Species!

Postby Gamingerve31 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:30 am

Bever Lake

The lake that holds an entire species.

What is Bever Lake?

In this world, there are many mysterious things that we have yet to find.
Beverlake is one of those places! Beverlake is a lake area that is home to three kinds of species called the Bevers.

Bevers are small human like creatures that spend their days exploring the world and sharing them amongst themselves. When someone is in need, they will work to help those in need!Even though they will try to help, they also need to be careful! There are parts of their body composed of either glass or plastic. Within these parts, you will find that the liquid within it is composed of a random beverage!

From the research that had been done, these Bevers have started off as simply water based Bevers but over time and with the interactions with humans, theliquid that used to be water slowly became the liquids we know and make. These liquids can as simple as flavored water to as complex as a soda and so much more!

Last edited by Gamingerve31 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gamingerve31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Rules!~

Postby Gamingerve31 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:31 am

Rules!

Species Rules

+These are an semi-open species. This means that you are free to make your own using specific rarities of designs for your Bever. Since these are semi-open, you are free to make as many as you want at any given time as long as you just use the designs that are free.

+Please do not steal other people's designs or claim any of the species as yours.

+You are free to sell your Bever or gift your Bever away to another user. However, please tell me who the new owner is and the records of this transaction.

+Do not harass/bully/threaten/etc. anyone. This is highly looked down upon.

Last edited by Gamingerve31 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamingerve31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bevers and Rarities!

Postby Gamingerve31 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:31 am

There are 3 kinds of Bevers

Bevermaids
Bevermaids are like mermaids. The glass/plastic is their mermaid tail. It can contain any liquid. Depending on the liquid depends on the outfits they use. Bevermaids will usually be found in the Bever Lake.

Example of Bevermaids below

Landbever
Landbever can look one of two ways. They can body parts of an animals like wolf legs made of glass, cat ears and tail made of plastic or more. The second is resembling a centaur. The body of the creature can be mainly any animals. The glass or plastic part of the body is much more thicker so it can withstand more damage.

Beves
Beves look like normal humans but have wings on their backs. There are times where some of their wings are their arms.

Rarities
All Common and Uncommon are free to use when making Bevers! All rare and unique cost one 5 Uncommon Pets(Rare) and 8 Uncommon pets (Unique).

Last edited by Gamingerve31 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gamingerve31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Breeding~

Postby Gamingerve31 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:32 am

Breeding
Bevermaids
Gender doesn't matter when it comes to Bevers. Pearls made of Glass or Plastic are placed inside of a special bag. No one is sure what it is made of but the bag acts a protective case for the pearls. Both parents will place a droplet of their blood into the bag. The pearls will take around 2 weeks for them to turn into eggs and hatch into small Bevermaids. One of the two parents will take the eggs with them until they finally hatch. They will then raise them but will not take the young with them at all times. However, if you try hatching them by hand, you must take special steps depending on the Bevermaid eggs that you have. A doc will later be made showing the steps taken to hatch different kinds of Bevermaids by hand.

Landbevers
Landbevers have the same process as Bevermaids but instead of keeping the eggs in water at all times, the eggs will spent 50% of the time when they are in the eggs in the sun and the last 50% of the time in water.

Beves
Beves are the same process of that of the other two. 50% of the time, the eggs will be in shadey areas and the remaining time will be in the water.

All 3 can have from 1-4 Bever babies.
Last edited by Gamingerve31 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gamingerve31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~We need a home~

Postby Gamingerve31 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:32 am

These are where you can find Bevers that are looking for a home.
Gamingerve31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Open] Bever Lake - Semi Open Species!

Postby Gamingerve31 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:27 am

Feel free to post designs here or send them to Gamingerve31 #7172
Gamingerve31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me