♡ bapple boutique ♡ ... pixel pets!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ♡ TAUDIPPS ♡ ... the pixel deer species!

Postby SpiritWish » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:56 pm

Wanting to update the YCHs to say that you can ask for 1 a day! Just has to be a different taudipp of course <3
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:27 am

Saeli wrote:Those lines and fanart look amazing Sp1ritW1sh! You did a fantastic job.

Shopping Form
Your username: Saeli
Which item(s) you want: 1x bracelets
Proof that you own the shillings: bank
Other (optional): This should leave me with 230 shillings. Although the way I was going to ask them to be colored I wasn't sure if it would change the price to be more. If it is more I still want them.

Application Form
Your username: Saeli
Which item(s) you want to apply: 1x bracelets
What color(s)/pattern(s) you want: #A8A9AD for the two flat bands, #ffddf4 for the two outside balls, and #dcd0ff for the center ball
Which taudipp(s) you’ll apply it/them to: Image
Proof that you own the item(s): This post
Other (optional):

Here you go! Sorry for the delay on this… Please let me know if you’d like any changes though! Thank you so so much. ^^
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:44 am

It's looks great thank you! Also no worries on the delay, you have been busy and always do great work when you can!
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:39 am

Little announcement…

Hello everyone! I’m very sorry for my inactivity as of late… As you know, a while back, I asked for critique and made changes to the taudipp base sprite. After I made those changes, I felt a bit better about the way the species looked! However, I’m a biiiig perfectionist, and the taudipp lineart still didn’t meet my own personal standards. I want to be proud of everything I create, and the taudipp lineart just isn’t one of those things. It was when I first made them, but as I improve, I realize the flaws. I’m still not a skilled enough artist to fix taudipps’ flaws, however. Due to all of that, the species has gone a bit inactive, and I apologize if anyone has been upset by that.

So, here’s what I’m thinking… I’m thinking that taudipps will go on a very long hiatus, until further notice. They may even retire permanently, I don’t know. Before you freak out (especially those of you who invested valuable pets into your bank balance), until I improve at my feral-drawing game, I decided to create a new species. Something I’m very familiar with drawing, something simple, but very cute. That way, everyone’s bank balances can be transferred over to the new species. Introducing… Octobees.

They are set to release October 1st (because the month’s name similarities are too perfect) and they’ll be started with a special Halloween launch event!

Now, what if you don’t like this new species? What if you like taudipps better? If you feel this way, please make a post on this thread letting me know! Because my main issue with taudipps is my motivation to draw them, but I could still run the species like a champ if I had guest artists. ^^ That could be the deal. The guest artists do all of the litters and other artwork, and I continue to do all of the management and moderation stuff. I would love to do that as well, so whatever you guys think, please let me know!

Have a lovely day, I look forward to the community’s feedback. <3
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:50 am

I would actually be very sad to see Taudipps go. I absolutely adore this cute little species. I totally understand the struggle with lack of inspiration, and if you do choose to retire them I'd understand completely. But I've grown very fond of them in the time they've been around, and I'd definitely miss them. If you do decide to keep them around, I'd be one of the first to offer my assistance in helping run the thread, whether as an artist(when my computer returns from the war) or just a moderator!

That being said the Octobees lines are very cute, and I do look forward to seeing what you do with them!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:25 am

I also would be very sad to see taudipps go. I have been having a rough few months mental health wise, and one of the things that has been able to bring a smile to my face is seeing all My beautiful bouncing friends.
If you decide to just be a manager for taudipps I would love to lend a hand as a moderator or archivist, whatever you'd need. I'm no artist though so I wouldn't be able to help with making litters.

I bet octobees will be just as cute. I think you're very talented based on all the designs you've come up with for taudipps and I'd love to see what you do for the octobees!
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:50 am

i'd also be very sad to see tauddips go, its was fun to see what would be next for a litter, and the little community has been a nice one so far! if they do stick around, i cant say i can offer guest artist help (dont have a good program for that), but i'd be willing to help in other ways around tauddips ^^

Octobees do seem like they will be a cute new species, and if you launch them, i but they'll be popular real quick just like tauddips has become/is/was becoming!
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:58 am

like everyone before, I would definitely be sad to see taudipps go. I love deer and deer-based species (they seem like underrated animals to me), and the community here seems very kind. I understand, you’re struggling with the lines and a lack of inspiration. though I absolutely love your lines. and yes, I like taudipps better than (what you’ve shown of) octobees. I’d love to offer my help with taudipps, but I’m just getting into pixel art so I don’t think I would be a good artist. I hope you find people to help you, because this species is amazing. <3
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:43 am

I'm just echoing what everyone else has said. I would be very sad to see this species go, but in the end, you have to do what makes you feel best, and if that means retiring this species and moving forward with octobees, I will definitely be happy to follow!

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:10 am

As someone who runs a pixel species and struggles with inspiration as well, I definitely understand. I would be open to helping out as a guest artist if you decide to go that route, and if you decide to retire them entirely, I'll follow you to Octobees as well because I like those too! Do what you think is best! <3
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me