♡ bapple boutique ♡ ... pixel pets!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

♡ bapple boutique ♡ ... pixel pets!

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:37 am

discord - fanclub
masterlist - archive
breeding - trading

SOME LINKS ARE TBA

Welcome to bapple boutique! Home of bapple’s handcrafted pixel pet friends for your signature!

Our team of specialized artists have been creating toys for you since June 2021. And the best part is, each one is entirely unique, one of a kind!

They can be made specially for you, or you may select one of our pre-made cuties. There’s no limit to the amount you can own! Who will you adopt?

Image 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 Image

𝒷𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓁𝓀
𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃
𝓂𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇, 𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉

𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓊
𝓂𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇, 𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉

𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓂𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇

𝓈𝒶𝑒𝓁𝒾
𝓂𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇

Image 𝓈𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 Image

ImageImage

𝓉𝒶𝓊𝒹𝒾𝓅𝓅𝓈

TAUDIPPs, a name which is an acronym that stands for “Totally Awesome Unique Deer Interactive Pixel Pet” are… well… just so! They are a very rare type of fairy. Adults can range from 3-10 inches tall, and they are unpredictable in personality. Some taudipps prefer to live on their own in the big city, while some would rather run wild away from civilization, and some would love to be your perfect pocket-sized pet, and follow you to the ends of the earth. We never know what the taudipp we’re making will be like! Maybe you’ll learn their personality and share it with us? Good luck with these little ones!

𝒷𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾𝑒𝓈

Welcome to the “blushies” section of our shop! Blushies are soft stuffed animals that come to life after they meet their first owner! They have squishy soft bodies, stuffed with sheep wool, and hard faces made out of vinyl with a soft, matte finish. They have long silky hair on the top of their heads, perfect for brushing, which is real mohair! A high quality item indeed. Blushies, too, can be unpredictable in personality. And although we don’t truly know why, what we do know is, their hearts are each unique and they can’t wait to see the world! So why don’t you bring one to life, and adopt today?

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image 𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 Image

1. Feel free to use these little guys on other sites! I even use mine on other sites... but you must credit me as the artist!

2. Only use your bb pixel pet for your own personal use! You can commission others to draw them for you, but when you receive a bb pixel pet from me, you are receiving a NON-COMMERCIAL license to the character.

3. You may not edit your form! If you want to change something about it, make a separate quote post please! If you’re trying to change the adopt number and you want to be quick, just quote it and reply with nothing but the single number, I’ll know what you mean.

4. Do not trace any of my art, use any of the art without permission, or edit the original images in any way.

5. I'd heavily prefer that you use the trade thread because it's easier for everyone, but it's not a requirement, as long as other proof of transfer is available. Without solid proof, your trade will be invalid.

6. Please do not put "any" as your choice in an adoption form!

7. Do not advertise anything that isn’t bb-related on the threads. If you have a bb YCH for sale, you can advertise it, but only on this main thread!

8. If you put your bb pixel pet in your signature, please have the image linked to this thread!

9. You may not adopt from 2 batches in a row, please! This is to ensure everyone gets a chance.

10. Have an issue with the rules? Send me a private message with your concerns! I’d love to improve them in any way. I’d rather you not post on the thread, however, as this has led to arguments in the past.

bb = bapple boutique

Last edited by bappledilk on Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:02 am, edited 61 times in total.
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:50 am

Image 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝒸𝓀 Image

Here’s where you can see what we currently have on our shelves!

Looks like you’re just in time for our restock!

Cloud Nine

1. Image rem sleep
    2. Image mallowpop
    3. Image SpiritWish
    4. Image Neku
    5. Image echospace
    6. Image Eevee55

(Adopted from last batch: [kat], fishkin, Saeli, RammuIsWeird, BlackJack~, serl)
(This list is here for staff’s convenience due to rule #9!)

Please fill out this form to claim one of these little guys. If it has a username next to it, it's taken! Remember to read the rules above! By adopting one of these, you agree to the rules. They are free, but one per person, please.

Code: Select all
[center]
[b][size=120][color=#4e9dfd]𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂[/color][/size][/b]

[color=#80FFBF][b]Your username[/b]:
[b]Which one you want[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[b]Codeword[/b]: Cloud Nine[/color]
[/center]

Image 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 Image

Step right up everyone! Check out our current event!

Piece of Heaven

Right now, we have a 48 hour raffle going for this little angel!
We also have one in our server. You are free to join the server and enter both raffles!

To enter, all you have to do is fill out the form below! Anyone is eligible! :D

Raffle ends on July 30th, at 12 AM CST.

This raffle has ended!

[center]
[b][size=120][color=#4e9dfd]𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Your username[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[b]Codeword[/b]: Piece of Heaven
[/center]

Image 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 Image

Sometimes, people lose or abandon their toys, and they end up here.

Looks like there’s nothing here… Check back later?

Please fill out this form to claim one of these little guys, if any. Remember to read the rules above! By adopting one of these, you agree to the rules. They are free, but one per person, please.

[center]
[b][size=120][color=#4e9dfd]𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Your username[/b]:
[b]Which one you want[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[/center]

If you have a toy you don’t want anymore, you can surrender them.

Once surrendered, they will be given away to someone new through the lost and found.

[center]
[b][size=120][color=#4e9dfd]𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Your username[/b]:
[b]What you’re giving away[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[/center]

Last edited by bappledilk on Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:01 am, edited 144 times in total.
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:07 am

Image 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 Image

You can purchase various items from our shop using our currency, Opal Buttons!

To get buttons, you can exchange CS pets with bappledilk for them, or trade for them with other users. Here are our rates!

1 C$ = 6 Image
1 event token = 6 Image

~

Any OMGSC after 12/31/19 = 1 Image per pet
Any VC after 12/31/19 = 2 Image per pet
Any C after 12/31/19 = 3 Image per pet
Any U after 12/31/19 = 6 Image per pet
Any R after 12/31/19 = 20 Image per pet
Any store pets after 12/31/19 = 140 Image per pet

~

Any OMGSC before 01/01/20 = 2 Image per pet
Any VC before 01/01/20 = 4 Image per pet
Any C before 01/01/20 = 6 Image per pet
Any U before 01/01/20 = 20 Image per pet
Any R before 01/01/20 = 60 Image per pet
Any store pets before 01/01/20 = 220 Image per pet

~

Any VR, regardless of date = 200 Image per pet
Any OMGSR, regardless of date = 4,000 Image per pet

~

If it's a wishlist pet, double the rate.

Doesn’t matter if it’s true date or not. Trades of pets in exchange for Opal Buttons may not contain more than 100 pets per trade/week. I have this limit because I hate math, even if I have a calculator, lol.

Image 𝒷𝒶𝓃𝓀 Image

To avoid confusion, we log every transaction ourselves!

We keep track of everything right here!

bappledilk - infinite
cherryfreeze - 4,000
onion - 2,110
PikachuTori25 - 1,210
Clockwork! - 1,010
Satamoru - 680
beebun - 327
freaky! - 253
Furrydogs12 - 238
Tharmora - 230
MeltiTheDragon - 222
alaska - 213
alt - 140
Sleepytally - 126
Sp1ritW1sh - 91
Melinoe - 75
~Wisher349~ - 8
Shadowsy - 5

If you’d like to add to your bank balance…

please send a trade to bappledilk and use this form!

[center]
[b][size=120][color=#4e9dfd]𝑜𝓅𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Your username[/b]:
[b]Pets/C$ in your trade[/b]:
[b]Other (optional)[/b]:
[/center]

Last edited by bappledilk on Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:41 am, edited 108 times in total.
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:43 am

Image 𝑔𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 Image

Undergoing major reconstruction!

Sorry Belethor, you’re out of business!

Last edited by bappledilk on Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 34 times in total.
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:49 am

Image 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝑜𝑔 Image

June 17th, 2021 - V.0.0 Launched

June 18th, 2021 - V.0.1 Launched - Shop is officially open for business and stocked (nearly) full of items.

June 19th, 2021 - V.0.2 Launched - Thread quick-nav added.

June 20th, 2021 - V.0.3 Launched - Breeding is now available! Breed seed added to shop.

June 22nd, 2021 - V.0.4 Launched - “Raffles” section added to “Litters” post!

June 23rd, 2021 - V.0.5 Launched - Finally added a proper application form to the shop! Also made some things more easily understandable.

June 24th, 2021 - V.0.6 Launched - New items added to shop! Added 2 neck items, 1 body item, 2 tail items, 1 legs item, 2 other accessory items, 3 companions! Also updated application form.

June 25th, 2021 - V.0.7 Launched - Another new item in the shop! The gold opal. You can now get a custom taudipp!

June 27th, 2021 - V.0.8 Launched - “Weekend War” project started.

June 28th, 2021 - V.0.9 Launched - Price on breed seed increased from 100 to 400 because I was starting to get overwhelmed with orders. Sorry for any inconvenience!

June 30th, 2021 - V.1.0 Launched - Rules updated! As of today, you may not adopt from 2 batches in a row. Credit to blek, Melinoe, Queenie!, and cherryfreeze for helping to make this rule possible!

July 13th, 2021 - V.1.1 Launched - The taudipp base sprite has officially been updated to version 2! All taudipps will use this new base from now on.

June 28th, 2022 - V.1.2 Launched - Thread overhaul finally finished! No longer “TAUDIPPs”. Introducing “bapple boutique”! Update includes 1 new pixel pet, “Blushies”! Updated color scheme and design, updated TAUDIPP base, added “lost and found”, brand new Discord server, updated lore, and more!

July 26th, 2022 - V.1.3 Launched - Thread and server are both officially in business now! New staff members… moonviewing, Satamoru, and Saeli! Welcome or welcome back everyone!
Last edited by bappledilk on Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:51 am

Image 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒹 Image
Last edited by bappledilk on Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 17 times in total.
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CODING TESTS

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:51 am

Image 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒹 Image
Last edited by bappledilk on Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:52 am

Image 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒹 Image
Last edited by bappledilk on Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:53 am

Image 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒𝒹 Image
Last edited by bappledilk on Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:53 am

Image ⓡⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓓ Image
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me