🌺 PODSOULS 🌺 - OPEN [ANNOUNCEMENT PG 10]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

How many Adopts should we make during this event?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:32 am

No votes
No votes
10 (possible)
No votes
15 (unlikely but wishful thinking)
No votes

Total votes : 0

🌺 PODSOULS 🌺 - OPEN [ANNOUNCEMENT PG 10]

Postby koegami » Sun May 23, 2021 3:27 am

a companion fae species!
--
Discord | Rules | Pods and Creatures | Bonding and Item Shop | Staff | ADOPTS | Breeding | Events
Adopt Archive | Item Archive

--
ALL SHOWN LINEWORK/ARTWORK IS BY JENNFRECKLES, AND MYSELF.
AND IS NOT FOR FREE OR PUBLIC USE, THIS IS FOR OUR SPECIES ONLY.

this is bean sprout our mascot!

they are incredibly excited for
you to find and bond with their
friends!
PodSouls are small, fairy-like creatures that are made from magic moss. This magic moss is a lonely god's creation, living on a barren planet alone and soon migrating to earth they deemed our world lacking in small plant bearing creatures and thus made some. PodSouls are in essence, magic moss that takes on the form of any creature once fully matured.

These creatures are often seen with plants on their body, and smell very sweet. An immature PodsSoul will take the form of a small capsule, and attach itself to any plant live or fauna near by. Once a PodSoul is mature, it will emit a sweet fragrance to attract anyone near by. Although they want companionship once matured, they are very timid in nature; they can only be coaxed with the various offerings of limited types. Once a bond has been made these creatures will become life long companions and often share the plants growing on their body with you.

PodSouls are roughly the size of a baby rabbit, but have been known to grow as large as a Chihuahua. PodSouls dont need much else other than watering every few days, and while they cannot digest our human food, they can be seen imitating their owners love for various food items.

Welcome to PodSouls!
This species is Co-Owned by myself, koegami and my friend jennfreckles!

PodSouls are a Primarily Discord-Based Species, but will have interactable content on CS. This thread will serve as the main hub for announcements, people to show-off or talk about their PodSouls, trade/sell their PS or just hang out and talk with the community. Adopts will be posted periodically on CS AND the Discord Server (linked at the top), either for free or for profit. While you do not have to be apart of the discord server, you will miss out on a lot of other content, but it's not mandatory!

We hope to see you around!

GIFTLINES |
none so far!

AFFILIATES |
none so far!

Last edited by koegami on Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:53 am, edited 24 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PodSouls: Rules and FAQ

Postby koegami » Sun May 23, 2021 3:34 am

SPECIES RULES
    - all rules apply, for here and the discord server! -

- you may own unlimited PodSouls (hoarding is not recommended)
    - stealing of another's PodSouls is prohibited
    - you may not create your own PodSoul unless you have a proper myo

- you may sell your PodSoul for no more than you purchased them for. Unless paid art is added.
    - Free Podsouls may only be gifted/traded
    - you do not need a discord to participate within the species, but you loose out on a lot.

- harassment/bullying/guilt-tripping/threatening of anyone within the community is prohibited
    - Trading/selling requires proof of both users participating, must be some sort of viable proof, whether screenshot or otherwise.
    - All questions are to be answered by staff only; if a larger matter needs attention please message an Admin directly.

- Do not attempt to blackmail/persuade staff
    - All Artwork, etc. are by Jennfreckles and Koegami respectively and are not for free or public use.
    - MORE RULES WILL BE ADDED IF NECESSARY

All Warnings, and Bans are final. If you are banned from the species, you may keep your podsouls. but they must be transferred into normal plant animals, and cannot have anything to do with the species any longer.

Warnings can be issued for multiple rule breaks within the species, or general misconduct
    Bans can be issued and bypassed all 3 warnings, if a user simply refuses to behave.

See an Admin for Appeal Instructions.

WARNINGS | 3 warnings = permanent ban
    [user id + link] | [user id + link] | [user id + link] | [user id + link] | [user id + link]
    [user id + link] | [user id + link] | [user id + link] | [user id + link] | [user id + link]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

BANS | bans are always permanent unless an appeal is made

SPECIES FAQ

QUESTION: Can we change the species of our PodSoul?
    ANSWER: No, you may not. Once your PodSoul has been created, it's species cannot be changed. However obtaining a PodSoul of a different species is perfectly fine. You just cannot change the species one Created and Archived.

QUESTION: Can we transfer our PodSoul out of the species?
    ANSWER: No, it is recommended all PodSouls stay within the species, but requests may be accepted depending on the case. That is up to the Owners too decide.

QUESTION: What do you mean Hoarding isn't Allowed?
    ANSWER: If it is deemed by staff you are adopting PodSouls solely for the sake of collection (and not build upon their character) just to trade/sell stock that is Hoarding. If Hoarding is suspected, you may be limited to how many you can adopt at the Owners discretion.

QUESTION: Do we really need a Discord?
    ANSWER: No, it is not forced or mandatory that you have a Discord to participate within the species. But certain events, giveaways and other special things that wont happen on this thread, WILL happen on the discord server, so you will miss out. But you will never be forced to obtain a Discord if you dont want too.

- More will be added if Necessary!
    If you have questions PLEASE feel free to post here, on the discord or pm either of us directly! -
Last edited by koegami on Sun May 30, 2021 10:32 am, edited 15 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PodSouls: Pods and Creatures

Postby koegami » Sun May 23, 2021 3:35 am

This is an Example of a Pod!
Pods can vary in size/shape or color, but only give minimal hints to a possible design of your creature. Moss once fully mature, breaks through the pod and materializes into it's final form!

The Evolving Process:
1 - moss grows inside the pod
2 - moss fully matures, is coaxed out and exits pod
3 - moss decides what form to take based on environment and offering
4 - moss begins to take shape
5 - moss has now completed it's transformation!

Note: Every Creature always comes with some form of plant life growing on them!

Moss Can take on the forms of various species of animals, and can even mutate into something entirely new! The entire process as to how the moss knows what to take is unknown, but some believe it has to do with: A) the environment, B) the offerings it's given; C) How it feels for it's new friend! Regardless Every PodSoul is unique in their own right!

Image ImageImage
Common Podsoul Types: (can include but is not limited too)
---
Some Ideas: Dogs (Domestic), Cats (Domestic), Llamas or Alpacas, Birds (Domestic), Ferrets, Turtles (Domestic), Hermit Crabs, Horses, Goats, Hamsters, Frogs or Toads, Fish (Domestic), Mice, Fancy Rats, Pigs, Newts and Geckos, or Salamanders, Hedgehogs, Guinea Pigs, Gerbils, Iguanas, Butterflies, Spiders (Domestic), Rabbits, Snakes (Domestic), Sheep, Skunks, Raccoons and more.

To stay within the common variant, they must be a domesticated, commonly seen in pet stores, or common exotic, non-life threatening version of an animal. If you want a specific kind of snake (say a rattlesnake, that is uncommon because they are wild and generally terrible pets).

Image Image
Uncommon Podsoul Types: (can include but is not limited too)
---
Some Ideas: Skunks, Raccoons, Big Cats (ie. Tigers, Lions, Cougars, Panthers, Cheetahs, Leopards, ect.), Birds of Prey (ie. Hawks, Falcons, Eagles, Buzzards, Condors, Vultures, Osprey, Owls, ect.), Pandas (inc. Red Panda), Rhinos, Wolves, Wild Canines” (ie, Hyenas, African Wild Dogs, Dingos, Dholes, Coyotes, Fox, Arctic Fox, Fennec Fox, ect.), Bears, Elephants, Hippos, Tortoises, Monkeys or Gorillas, Deer, Moose, Elk, Caribou, Wild Pigs or Boars, Dolphins, Sharks, Whales, Squid, Jellyfish, Eels, Stingrays, and more.

To stay within the uncommon variant, they must be wild, hard to keep, lethal, predatory, or otherwise dangerous and potentially irresponsible to own. If you want a specific kind of Panda like a red panda, that would be uncommon because they are considered a wild animal. What you could find in zoos, sanctuaries, and protected/endangered species may help!

Image Image
Rare PodSoul Types: (can include but is not limited too)
---
Some Ideas: Egyptian Gods (like Ra or Anubis), Cerberus, Griffins, Hydras, Kelpies, Mermaids, Space Whales, Mythical Creatures like Unicorns or Centaurs, completely custom made species, dinosaurs or otherwise long extinct species, Hybrid Creatures from breedings.

To stay within the rare variant, they must be a species or creature that is entirely fictional, long dead, or does not exist outside of imagination or folklore/tales/stories. Podsouls of this tier are not limited to their edits and can be an amalgamation of anything you can think of. Podsouls don't have the ability to be humanoids unfortunately, but can certainly gain traits/do things that mimic human behavior. Some have been known to mimic certain man-made objects like cups, glass, or tv’s (but those aren't functional of course).

Note: Any breeding containing a Rare Podsoul immediately makes all offspring a rare tier. If a rare and lesser rarity PodSoul breed and they are two species, all offspring will be hybrids.

PodSoul Growth and Edit Types: Podsouls may have anything listed here!
---
Please dont give you Podsoul fantasy edits! If you dont see it on the creature you choose, dont put it on a Podsoul!
Simply dont chuck non-ecosystem applicable plant/rock types on podsouls!

ALL SHOWN LINEWORK/ARTWORK IS BY JENNFRECKLES, AND MYSELF.
AND IS NOT FOR FREE OR PUBLIC USE, THIS IS FOR OUR SPECIES ONLY.

ALL PODSOULS SHOWN ARE OWNED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS
Last edited by koegami on Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:16 am, edited 29 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PodSouls: MYO and Custom Shop

This is Lue!
Our Shop Owner!

MYOS: myos are for you to create and make your own!
MYO Common Pod - 25c$ | Unlimited Stock
Allows you to make your own common podsoul. Just select an appropriate species and make sure they have some sort of plant growing from them!

MYO Uncommon Pod - 70c$ | Stock 5/5
Allows you to make your own uncommon podsoul. Just select an appropriate species and make sure they have some sort of plant growing from them!

MYO Rare Pod - 120c$ | Stock 1/1
Allows you to make your own rare podsoul. Just select an appropriate species and make sure they have some sort of plant growing from them!

Code: Select all
[u]Buying a MYO Pod![/u]
CS Username:
Pod Type: (list like Uncommon Common or Rare here)
How Many: (remember you cant exceed the stock limit!)
Total Payment:

-----
Please send all Payments + PLUS YOUR FORM to Koegami!

NOTE:
- While you do not have to select a species and plant type before you purchase them, using a pod outside of their rarity limit is not allowed.
- If asked for, you will be given an off oekaki file of the lines you choose! Please notify Jennfreckles if you would like them!
- You can make your own lineart for them as well! That is completely fine!
- For archiving purposes, please design the Pod AND the Podsoul, and send a backup image to either of us as well!

IMPORTANT:
Please make sure you refer to the Edit and Growth Types Notes before you make your podsoul!

Once you have Finished your Podsoul
Post This form on the thread to have them approved by a staff member!
[b][u]I am Using a Pod to make a MYO![/u][/b]
------------------------------------------
Username:
Pod Being Used:
Proof of Purchase: (i'll send u a link in the trade you can use)
Pod Image/Link:
Podsoul Image/Link:
Rarity and Species Chosen: (like common horse, or uncommon hyena, rare dragon, ect)
--
Anything Else we need to know?:

Res for Customs when i finish sorting them out!
Last edited by koegami on Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:20 am, edited 9 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PodSouls: Staff

OWNERS | not currently seeking other admins!

Koegami - #308751
      Owner - Artist (CS/Discord)
      Jennfreckles - #145088
      Owner - Artist (CS/Discord)

MODERATORS | applications OPEN/closed
      moderators watch over the CS thread and inform the owners if someone isn't following the rules.
      moderators of discord monitor the discord only. moderators of CS monitor the cs thread only
      moderators can answer basic questions but cannot provide warnings or bans

STAFF CUSTOM: Moderators may be awarded x1 Pod (Common Or Uncommon), once monthly, for activity.
      - A Rare Teir Pod can be awarded additionally for more involvement within the species.

Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)

Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)

ARTISTS | applications OPEN/closed
      artists create free or paid adopts for the community
      artists may not keep any of their own posted pods for themselves, but may try out for another's
      artists must release at minimum of 1 free pod, WITH 1 paid pod
      artists may not sell any pods for no more than:
        - (5USD/500c$) for uncommon or common pods
        - (15USD/1200C$) for rare pods
      if any pods are made with fully custom lines, you may sell for no more than:
        - (9USD/850 c$) for uncommon or common pods
        - (22USD/1800c$) for rare pods
      artists may not make more than 1 rare pod for adopt per month (UNAVAILBALBE)
      artists may set their own prices for adopts, but respect the maximum limit for USD or C$ prices.
      artists must keep their free to paid pod ratios even, or you will be asked to release more free adopts at the discretion of the admins.
      artists must make sure pods AND podsouls are backed-up somewhere like imgur or in the discord, so they can always be found.

STAFF CUSTOM: artists are rewarded x1 Pod (Common or Uncommon) per every 5 FREE pods you make.
      - Paid adopts/customs/breedings DO NOT count towards your quota.
      - You can stack 2 Uncommon Staff Customs for x1 Rare Pod
      - Artists may be awarded an additional pod depending on the total amount of work done in a month!

Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)

Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)
      Username - #000000
      Status (CS/Discord)

FILING FOR A POSITION | important!
      - Send a Message to either Myself or Jennfreckles Stating:
        - The position your going for
        - any work experience (artwork, species work, ect)
        - which platform you'd prefer to work on for posting adopts (CS or Discord)
        - ARTIST NOTE: All line works will be given in a .PSD file! there are no oekaki lines currently!
          - creating your own base to make adopts off of for PodSouls is allowed! but it must be approved by both owners!
          - You will be given a .PSD file once your accepted!
      - Currently we are only taking 8 positions of each!

NOTICE:
      As we are both in different time zones and have jobs,
      It may take us a bit to convene and decide on your application!
      please be patient!
      But feel free to send a reminder if you dont hear anything from either of us in 2-3 days!

[b][u]PODSOULS APPLICATION: I'm Applying for a Position![/u][/b]
      ------------------
      Username:
      Position Interested in:
      Any Relevant Work you'd like to share?:
      How often can you be active?: (low activity doesn't necessarily mean you wont get the job!)
      Which platform are you most comfortable with?: (CS, Discord or Both)
      Anything else?:
Last edited by koegami on Mon May 31, 2021 6:44 am, edited 9 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PodSouls: Adopts and Giveaways

Postby koegami » Sun May 23, 2021 3:36 am

ADOPTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE | all current available adopts
- please remember that this may not always be up to date, and to double check the end dates on the forum posts! -

Adopt Outcome Note:
IF you do not like your outcome you can place them up for re-adoption/re-sell/trade/gift them,
but do not complain about not getting a species you like. And do not ask for it to be changed.

no giveaways currently!
Last edited by koegami on Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:19 am, edited 28 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PodSouls: Breeding

currently unavailable!

come back later
Last edited by koegami on Sun May 30, 2021 10:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PodSouls: Events

currently unavailable!

come back later
Last edited by koegami on Sun May 30, 2021 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PodSouls: Archive A-M

Ctrl+F to search for your username!

🌺 beebun | 997659
    [url=xxx]item name + screenshot proof[/url] | description | obtained where
    koegami adopt #005 | pod, podsoul - common gecko (w/ sparkly body)

🌺 Ithiria | #792998
    jennfreckles adopt #004 | pod, podsoul - common snake

🌺 Julie_PiscesGirl |#910919
    jennfreckles adopt #001 | pod, podsoul - common hamster
    jennfreckles adopt #007 | Pod, Podsoul - common horse

🌺 mallowpop | #931555
    koegami adopt #001 | pod, podsoul - common cat

🌺 mailovesbunnies | #1011595
    koegami adopt #003 | pod, podsoul - common hamster (w/ dual colored eyes)

[list][b]🌺 username[/b] | #000000
[quote][url=xxx]item name + screenshot proof[/url] | description | obtained where
artist adopt # | [url=xxx]pod[/url], [url=xxx]podsoul[/url] - rarity species[/quote][/list]
Last edited by koegami on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:40 am, edited 19 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌺 PODSOULS: Archive N-Z

Postby koegami » Sun May 23, 2021 3:37 am

Ctrl+F to search for your username!

🌺 plague-doctor | #1011201
    koegami adopt #002 | pod, podsoul - uncommon lion

🌺 Saeli | #102202
    x1 free breeding | 1 free breeding by jennfreckles (2 offspring only) | discord
    jennfreckles adopt #011 | pod, podsoul - uncommon hyena
    jennfreckles adopt #010 | Pod, PodSoul - common dog (DA ADOPT)

🌺 Sleepytally | #995839
    jennfreckles adopt #002 | pod, podsoul - common snake
    jennfreckles adopt #006 | pod, podsoul - common fish

🌺 SpiritX | #981441
    koegami adopt #004 | pod, podsoul - common fish (w/ glowing eyes)

🌺 Wafflefloof | #934946
    x1 item of your choice | able to choose x1 item of your choice for free from the shop | DISCORD GIVEAWAY
    jennfreckles adopt #003 | pod, podsoul - common horse
    jennfreckles adopt #008 | Pod, PodSoul - common cat (DA ADOPT)

🌺 Warrdog | #000000
    x1 unlimited custom podsoul | one custom podsoul with unlimited edits | discord
    artist adopt # | [url=xxx]pod[/url], [url=xxx]podsoul[/url] - rarity species

[list][b]🌺 username[/b] | #000000
[quote][url=xxx]item name + screenshot proof[/url] | description | obtained where
artist adopt # | [url=xxx]pod[/url], [url=xxx]podsoul[/url] - rarity species[/quote][/list]
Last edited by koegami on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:40 am, edited 15 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me