kalon readopt - lysander

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

kalon readopt - lysander

Postby womp womp » Sun May 16, 2021 9:35 am

hiya! if you've seen me in the kalon discord you've probably watched me raffle off a good chunk of my kals
    i decided to host a readopt comp for lys instead of raffling him off bc comps are fun (couldn't handle judging 10+ of them tho lol) and he's super dear to me so i wanted to let him go in a full-on comp ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ

anyways ramble over, here's the lad himself!
    (i don't have access to his oekaki so i had to make do lol)

he has 2 extra pieces of art and 1 breeding slot left if anyone was interested

this fella will be an unlimited impress me! no limits, just please note quality > quantity 👍!!

this'll end june 8th @ 11:59pm est! please pm me for any extensions <3
Last edited by womp womp on Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Sun May 16, 2021 9:37 am

sits down to watch - gl everyone!
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon readopt - lysander

Postby deerbroken » Sun May 16, 2021 9:40 am

𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉
[click the image to go to the form]
Last edited by deerbroken on Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone » Sun May 16, 2021 9:40 am

MARK MARK MARK !!!
capone - he/him - adult
my kals - good music
capone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Sun May 16, 2021 9:41 am

A blessed boy!!
Marking!!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Sun May 16, 2021 9:41 am

mark ,,
gonna be plopping him in my fantasy au

notes
• the self proclaimed king of the lands
• due to his rule , the lands have been prospering
• but he's self-centered, and one wrong move could have you fighting for your life
• what he doesn't know is that a lone kal is about to start a revolution
• he starts out okay and has many on his side
• but as others see his dark and twisted soul, they turn on him
• eventually, he has no partners and he's left to his big, crumbling castle
• he stays there, awaiting the people to break down the castle walls
• he waits , and waits
• but nobody came
• he dwindles to nothing in that castle - alone and powerless
if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
[ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 16, 2021 9:51 am

Username: SilentMelody | Name: Evander | Gender: male

Evander has a delicate and beautiful appearance. His pink hair and tail are always swept into an intricate braid. The light blue markings in his fur are rumored to glow in the moonlight. Yet the wings and the crown are simply a false icon. He is not true royalty or a true angel.
    Despite this, he still has the power to fly.
    ---

He traveled into the forest, footsteps crunching over fallen leaves and broken twigs. Would he find what he was looking for? Evander peered down at his map, a small wrinkle making its way onto his forehead as he frowned. It was becoming harder and harder to read, especially as he got further into the forest. Why was that happening? Perhaps it was enchanted as the salesman had warned.

Within moments, he was left in complete darkness. His eyes refused to adjust, and he was beginning to feel fear. He folded the map and blindly put it into his pocket.

He couldn't feel anything else in his pocket. Had he brought nothing else to help him? "Stupid," Evander muttered under his breath and shook his head. He should've thought through this better before setting off on his journey. He took tentative steps ahead into the pitch black.

Tiny lights glittered in front of him. He abruptly paused and stared at them. Was he hallucinating? He closed his eyes and opened them again, blinking rapidly.

Something else appeared in front of him. Immediately, he knew -- this was the fairy queen. She was much smaller than him and could fly without flapping her wings, simply floating down. "Greetings, mortal. I see you have brought the map... and you have a desire. Do you have an offering for me?"

He knelt to the ground and bowed his head. Evander pulled the map from his pocket and gave it to her, but he had nothing else. He had left his village with only the clothes on his back. What was he supposed to give her?

"I see," she murmured softly. The fairy queen took the map and studied it closely, then turning her eyes onto him. "I will make a deal with you. If I grant you your desire, you will have to become one of my servants. You will study the mortal world for me and return once a month with updates."

He glanced up in shock. That was it? That was all she wanted? He broke out into a grin and nodded eagerly, bowing his head again in deep respect. She raised a hand and cast a spell on him. Immediately, he began changing. He watched as his hands turned a lighter blue and markings of a crescent moon appeared to glow. His short hair grew longer, weaving itself into intricate braids and flourishing with a sudden bright pink color compared to his former dull hair. Throughout his body, there was a tingling sensation. And he began to float. Even higher than the fairy queen, who smiled at him.

This deal was better than he could've ever hoped or imagined.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊ » Sun May 16, 2021 10:12 am

Mark :-0

StayArmy
Studying to be a marine biologist
I love miraculous Ladybug, K-dramas,
photography
Anime, Manga, Nature, k-pop

Taking a hiatus from cs, only active for kalons/art
TH Kalons Art Shop ©
"Dreams come true to those who truly want them"

₊˚ʚ꒷ ₊˚Mallow₊˚ ‧₊

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun May 16, 2021 10:23 am

reserving for later. what a beautiful boy!

god of civil twilight; however he wishes to be revered as deeply as the goddess of night, Nyx, whom even Zeus was afraid of. He searches for power and worship among humans, becoming a king through his great manipulative powers. However, he is never satisfied, continuously searching for more power and influence. He later begins a war between the celestial beings, resulting in him being banished to forever work under the eye of Nyx, who had been made aware of his wicked and selfish interferences with mortals. Stripped of his godly powers and labels, he acts as a priest and prophet for the temple of Nyx, forever bound to be in a servant position to the Goddess he had envied.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun May 16, 2021 2:47 pm

Last edited by lovage on Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me