πŸ‰ Fluff 'n' Stuff - Adoptable Pets! πŸ‰ New

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

πŸ‰ Fluff 'n' Stuff - Adoptable Pets! πŸ‰ New

Postby coolcutelily » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:01 am

πŸ‰ Welcome to Fluff 'n' Stuff! πŸ‰
πŸ‰Here, we have only THE finest set of adoptable pets!πŸ‰

((Fluff n Stuff was Originally made my ShawFeatherss, This forum helps to keep that creation alive <3))
Thank you Shaw for this wonderful adoptable creation

:Table of Contents:

Rules:
*Don't take any pets off-site without admin permission please (You may do so, but please ask first)
*DO NOT RE-UPLOAD ADOPTABLES OR ANY CHARACTERS WITH MY ART WITHOUT CREDITING ShawFeatherss who drew the base, and the artist who worked on the pet
*Don't fight over characters.
*Please fill in the eprovided forms
*Be patient and respectful to admins
*Rules are subject to change as required

STAFF

:Creator:

:Mods:

Piera (Adventuring Mod)
Coolcutelily (OverAll Admin)

:Artists:

Affliliates

Image Image
Last edited by coolcutelily on Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:09 am, edited 14 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ‰ Fluff 'n' Stuff - Adoptable Pets! πŸ‰ WIP

Postby coolcutelily » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:22 am

πŸ‰ !Adoptables! πŸ‰

Store Pets

Here is where you may buy/Adopt pets! Artists should upload some here every few days depending on their schedule.
These pets, unlike shelter pets, aren't free and artist are paid individually.

Pay Piera 5C$ for each of these
Image#P001 Image#P002
Image#P003 Image#P004

Shelter Pets

Here are where the artists' freebies will go. All of these pets will be free and first come first serve

Piera explored and managed to find and rescue these little buggers.

Image #FMP002 Image #CCL014 Image #CCL020

Special Releases in Honor of CS Summer Event
Image #UN004

Current Lonely Souls

These pet have been given away by their owner and are looking for a new home

Blind Adopts

Blind adopts are much like CS Adopts, except they won't go onto your account. They start off as an egg, then hatch into a pet. Each litter will have about 4 eggs in them. 3 of these 4 eggs will hatch into hatchlings that will grow into adults, but one of these hatchlings will be a PPS! I will use a random number generator that generates a number between 1 and 4 to choose which egg you get. You may adopt ONE per litter.

There are no blind adopts right now.. come back later

Adoption Form:
Code: Select all
Hi Shaw! I want to adopt a pet!
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pet ID:[/b]
[b]Pet Name (You choose):[/b]
[b]Pet Personality (Optional):[/b]
Last edited by coolcutelily on Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:55 am, edited 11 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:08 am

The Creatures of Chernobyl

The island that the Fluff 'n' Stuff adoption centre is hosted where a radioactive test site once was. What remains of the site is underground, underneath the island, reaching right down to where it meets the ocean. This lab is obviously contaminated, and within it plenty of creatures can be found waiting for homes. Sadly, the rescuer can only be in that area for about 10 minutes before it becomes too dangerous, and so can only rescue a certain amount at a time. Every time these creatures are rescued, they are brought up to the adoption center where they are treated for radiation then sent to new homes. Different species react differently to humans, such as 'Chernobyl Rabbits' (as they're nicknamed by workers) being extremely friendly to all humans, whilst creatures like 'The Unknowns' are Unknown because nobody even dares test these vicious creatures. Even those adopting them must take care! Occasionally the workers find diary entries from workers, with some describing the creation of even more undiscovered creatures, their abilities, their good sides and unfortunately their bad sides.. Some species escaped the lab, finding their way to the forests of the island. Here they thrived on what the wilderness offered, causing urban legends in the areas deemed on the sights of these creatures occasionally.

:The Chernobyl Rabbit:

Your bog-standard pet here on the island. The Chernobyl Rabbit is approximately a meter (3 foot 3 ish) tall, with an iconic long tail. The origins of this rabbit species are rather unknown, but as far as we know, they came from Chernobyl's experiment. There were only a few of them mutated at first, but you know what they say about rabbits...

These rabbits are very common. They can have a lot of different traits including wings, gills, feathers and others. They are the model species for Fluff 'n' Stuff.

:The Fluffy Mantis:

One of the oddest species here. The fluffy mantis is about the size of your average tarantula, staying small as usual. These mantises are just a subspecies that evolved themselves, coming from the wintery mountains of Siber. In order to stay warm, they developed fur, also somehow finding out how to wield a sword.

Fluffy mantises are rather common. Not many traited ones have been made, but some have wings.

The Squirrel Dog

The sad life of these creatures is one to pity. Squirrel Dogs are rather small, about 50cm (1.6 ft) tall, with a long bushy tail. They don't live the happiest life, being shunned by society for their weirdness. They have a tendency to steal and pickpocket, being compared as 'less cute raccoons'. Nobody knows why they're so hated but they are in the community.

Squirrel Dogs are becoming endangered. Very little remain outside of the Fluff 'n' stuff center, so if adopted feel proud that you're helping the species.

The 'Unknown'

Loading diary entry 01786.... Loaded.

'Unknown, species #046. Height: 2 metres 60cm average, ranging up to 4 metres. Origin: Created in this lab as an utter mistake. Destructive. Ate our wires. Very hard to tame.. One has escaped. It's coming. Goodb'

The Unknown is a rare species. Taming them is hard too, so naturally none of them are free.

The Mothcat

This species is the gem of Fluff 'n' Stuff. The Mothcat is a very large creature, being 10 metres in height. These creatures are wanted for their rarity, gorgeous fur and wings. They are only available to be found by exploring and finding feathers to summon them, where they come from a dimension with an unknown location.

The mothcat is very rare. Consider yourself lucky if you find one!

The Chernobyl Mothcat

???

Breeding between a Chernobyl Rabbit and Mothcat. There is currently only one on site. Once bred, the two parents will never breed with each other again, and the offspring is sterile.

Good Boi

OOOOO WHO'S A GOOD BOI??? THEM!! A large dog-like creature, being the height of a church building, making them good guard dogs. They rarely ever have a white sclera and love to play.

Good bois will become more common in the future. They can be found by Adventuring and Hunting.
Last edited by coolcutelily on Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:32 am

Open for Business <3

ImageImage

We love trades, so feel free to send some our way :).

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ‰ Fluff 'n' Stuff - Adoptable Pets! πŸ‰ New

Postby /nyx. » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:03 am

Hi Shaw! I want to adopt a pet!
Username: bmkmb
Pet ID: CCL006
Pet Name (You choose): Eskabre
Pet Personality (Optional): the one who pretends to be mysterious and powerful, but he turns out to be a sweetheart

Should the title of the adoption form be changed since you're not Shaw? Also, I love how my Good Boi is always the one shown as an example. Hyther must be so proud of himself, haha.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ithiria » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:39 am

Hi Shaw! I want to adopt a pet! (and Hi coolcutelily :D )
Username: Ithiria
Pet ID: CCL007
Pet Name (You choose): Goonie
Pet Personality (Optional):i dont know yet^^

aww Good Boi looks awesome, i really would love one for my sig, hope there will be customs or adopts in the future too?
thank youβ™₯
ithiria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwiboyy » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:55 am

glad to see fluff n stuff back up and alive <3
ImageImage
kiwiboyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:06 pm

Ithiria wrote:Hi Shaw! I want to adopt a pet! (and Hi coolcutelily :D )
Username: Ithiria
Pet ID: CCL007
Pet Name (You choose): Goonie
Pet Personality (Optional):i dont know yet^^

aww Good Boi looks awesome, i really would love one for my sig, hope there will be customs or adopts in the future too?
thank youβ™₯

Goonie is now yours.
We home they find a loving home.

If you go to shop, the MYO/Customs are there. I just made separate forums to keep things organized :), right now though I can only do the rabbits as that is the only remastered lineart I have

bmkmb wrote:Hi Shaw! I want to adopt a pet!
Username: bmkmb
Pet ID: CCL006
Pet Name (You choose): Eskabre
Pet Personality (Optional): the one who pretends to be mysterious and powerful, but he turns out to be a sweetheart

Should the title of the adoption form be changed since you're not Shaw? Also, I love how my Good Boi is always the one shown as an example. Hyther must be so proud of himself, haha.

Thank you for adopting #CCL006.
Fluff n' Stuff thanks you for your contribution.

I kinda wanna leave Shaw's creator memory alive and apart of maybe the lore of Fluff n Stuff. I think it's a nice touch to the forum.
Until I get all the new linearts the ones shown will be the "example" pets. I only have example of the Rabbit and Mantis currently :/

ImageImage

We love trades, so feel free to send some our way :).

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:00 pm

Should I still make adopts using the older bases?

Oh! Also, as the mod for Adventuring/Exploration, I'd like to announce its open!
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me