What Topics Belong Here

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What Topics Belong Here

Postby Zeena » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:04 am

We have recently updated our boards to help clarify where certain topics should be posted.
Topics that belong in this board include:
- Original adoptable species and communities (paid and free)
- Oekaki species extra topics

Once-off adoptables belong in the Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69
Extra species topics should go in the User-made adoptables - archives and other extra topics board.

All topics here must have a CS-based payment option available at all times (pets, items, c$). If you do not want to sell your adoptables for CS payment, then the topic is best posted offsite.
You can sell your adoptables for USD/real money provided all discussion takes place offsite. You must make it clear on your topic that discussion is offsite by including your discord handle and/or a link to your TH, dA, etc.
Simply putting that USD discussion must occur offsite and to contact you by PM to discuss further is not acceptable.

As a reminder, art theft is not tolerated here on Chicken Smoothie. You can review our art rules here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4410814#p131726703

If you are unsure where your topic belongs please send in a help ticket so staff can assist you.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me