!Guild Monsters! F.Adoptables

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Referral Program?

Poll ended at Sat May 22, 2021 5:23 am

Yes please
50%
No thank you
50%
Yes but different rewards
No votes
Other (PM CCL)
No votes

Total votes : 2

!Guild Monsters! F.Adoptables

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:11 am

Welcome!

You open your eyes and find yourself in a world glistening with color and people in fantastical robes, leather, colors, and shapes. As you look around you are greeted by a multi colored round fluffy blob that glistens in the sunlight. She giggles with tinkling bells, and flutters around you. "My name is Iris, and I am the goddess of the creatures here," The sparkly blob answers to you. Iris explains that she brought you to the realm known as Elpída. She tells you that your aura shined out within the ever vast realms, and that you may be the very Hope the world needs right now. There is an ever strengthening darkness and that only the bond between a human and their Suraimus have had hope in pushing the darkness back. The Goddess of the Suraimus's horn shimmers and suddenly four symbols float around you.

VirtureImage ImageDesire
AdaptionImage ImageStructure

"You must pick your guild. Whoever you choose will explain more about this world."
((Click on the symbol above to see more))

Rules for Guild Monsters

Guild Monsters is an adoptable RPG for ChickenSmoothie. By participating in the RP you agree to the rules, and to follow such rules. If you break the rules you will be PMed by CoolCuteLily or her staff. It will be done decreetly.

1) You will follow CS, and Tess's, rules first and foremost
2) You may not edit any of the Suraimus on your own, signature included
3) The Suraimus are not to be traded, sold, etc. for virtual or real money (in-game excluded on case by case situation)
4) You may turn the Suraimus into characters with in the Guild Monsters world, not outside of it.
5) Adopts must stay on ChickenSmoothie unless given permission, please ask first.
6) No trading Berries/Essence Pts. for virtual/irl money
7) Guild Monster RPs will stay on Guild Monster forums ((link to be provided))
8) Only one "Human" character per user
9) Rules are subject to change as needed. All members are held to same standards

Code: Select all
 [b]To Join the Fight-[/b] You Must Sign the Contract
[b]CS Username:[/b]
[b]In-Game Name:[/b] (optional)
[b]Guild:[/b]
[b]Agree to Rules:[/b] Yes/No

You may post your Guild Choice on the Main Hub, but please leave any questions or comments that pertain to a specific Guild to their respective Guild page.

:Guild Monster Affiliations:

If you wish to become Affiliated PM Coolcutelily

Image Aeris walks by you handing you a small piece of paper. On it is a picture of a pale looking cat bunny creature. "One of our recruits has some awesome pets, and I would like you to be apart of it. Whether you're part of my Guild or not. I just want their pets to find some loving homes. Plus they're so fluffy and cute who wouldn't want one!?" She walks away leaving you the small catalog. Looks like there's more pets available for adoption than just the bunny cat being. You should definitely check out the small Adoption shelter open in Requiem City run by DinoFeathers.
Image Iris floats over and opens a small rainbow portal mirror. When you put your hand through you notice you feel a different sense that reminds you a bit of home. She explains you cannot actually walk into that portal as the one she opened for you to drop into Elpida is closed and a one way trip. Yet, she can make a very realistic image of you and let you travel this world in a semi-physical manner. A gentleman there has found a new species, not Suraimus, but still quite intriguing. You should check them out. Plus, Third could probably use some help with research.

Atticus runs in with what looks like a small fluffy dinosaur the size of a small dog. He looks around and cuddles the small creature who in turn licks his face. The burley half minotaur gives a squeal before going back to the castle. Maybe you should check out what makes this big guy so cuddly.

Zane and Atticus are standing in the middle of town looking a bit cross at each other. It's interesting because Zane barely comes to AJ's knee caps. In the little goblin's hands are two fluffy looking squirrels. "You can't eat these Zane, they're pets!" "Who said anything about eating them, how rude of an assumption. Just because I'm a goblin." "It's an accurate assumption is it not?" "No!!! Yea flea brain, now leave me and these scrumptious beings go" And with that Zane runs off toward his guild. "Oh I'm Sor- hey wait a second... ZANEEEEEEE!!!"

OOOOOOOOO, little bean flower creatures. Come check these out!

They're kittens, they're sugar. They're SWEETENS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is the picture and code to share GM :)
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4390913][img]https://i.imgur.com/QlySE9g.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by coolcutelily on Sat May 08, 2021 5:23 am, edited 54 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~!Guild Monsters!~ (W.I.P.)

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:13 am

Suraimus add essence to your Guild and will help you rank up in each guild. These Suraimus all need loving homes and partners to keep them company. Who knows, maybe you'll gain something special in the future that only those of a another realm are capable of. We are still finding out elemental types, so keep a look out for more as the time comes.
:Common:
Fire, Earth, Air, Water

:Uncommon:
Dark, Light, Electric

:Rare:
Spirit, Crystal

:Legendary:
Rainbow

Suraimu Store
These Suraimus have been saved from the Darkness, but it will cost some C$ from your world to so. Luckily the Darkness hasn't managed to convert these Suraimus, but they still will need extra care to fully regain themselves.

Northern Malagon found a few Suraimus.
Image #GMSN002 Earth 10C$

Guildless Souls
Here are some Suraimus that have found their way from the wilds to our town center. Maybe you can be the partner some of these little guys need

Image #GM030 Dark Image #GM044 Fire Image #GM047 Water Image #GM053 Water Image #GM054 Fire

Blood_Moon found a few Suraimus and wishes for these to be gifts to you :)
Image#GMSB003 Earth

World Event
Eventually there will be event pets here that will be free as well as cost berries, or event pieces. Keep an eye out for these

(FREE)
Image #GMV005 FireImage #GMEL010 Electric

Here's some freebies my babysitee designed and then I redrew
Image #GMEL018 Electric
Image #GMEL20 Water

[size=150][b]I Would Like to Adopt a Suraimu[/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Suraimu Code:[/b]
[b]Suraimu Element:[/b]

You are allowed to post adoption requests on the Main Hub
Last edited by coolcutelily on Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:32 pm, edited 153 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:14 am

Exploration

The world of Elpida is vast and full of hidden wonders. Why not take the time to explore the world you've now entered?

Exploring takes 5 days and has a 10 day cool down. To explore please post the following form on the Exploration Page:

[b][size=150]I Would Like to Explore:[/size][/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Suraimu Pic/Element:[/b]
[b]Item(s):[/b]

Map made with Inkarnate

:Guild Exclusive:
Howling Fortress
The Iron Inn
Hewe Citadel
Phoenix Hotel

((All Below you must have a Suraimu to Explore))
:Cities:
Lost Town of Hewe
Reqiuem City
Fern Hollow
Napor Port

:Ocean/Seas: ((To Visit these you will need a BOAT)
Crystal Ocean
The Waters of Yorkrial
The Far Away Seas
Gray Gulf

:Other Landmarks: ((Necessary Equipment))
Crystal Ruins ((BOAT and SCUBA GEAR))
Marburb Thicket ((AX))
Deadland Peaks ((CLIMBING PACK and SURVIVAL PACK))
Crossroad Acres ((FARMING TOOLS))
Abandoned Windmill ((Unknown at this time))
Last edited by coolcutelily on Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:51 am, edited 10 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:15 am

Marketplace

Each town/city has it's own market place, but there are some items that you can buy that have more to do with the Suraimu Adoptables and the Game itself rather than inner world workings. If you would like to buy from an individual town store click HERE

Apparel PackageImage
Allows you do ask for 1 custom item for a Suraimu
2 C$ or 10 Berries

Fruit de FleursImage
Used to produce 3 offspring when breeding instead of 1
5 C$ or 15 Berries

Mirror of RecognitionImage
Want your humanoid character drawn out? Well, here ya go
8 C$ or 50 Berries

Suraimu Egg Image
Enables you to ask for a Custom Suraimu
10 C$ or 100 Berries

Growth Serum Image
Have a Suraimu you want redrawn and updated as time goes on? This will allow your partner to grow with the times
10 C$ or 100 Berries

Guild ContractImage
Allows you to change Guilds
15 C$ or 150 Berries

Evolution Orb Image
What's this? Something is happening to a Suraimu...
20 C$ or 200 Berries

Adoption Papers
Missed out of a Suraimu before, or couldn't pay for them. Here's a chance to get an archived Suraimu
5 C$ or 150 Berries

If Asking for one of he above items, we would prefer if you PM the MarketPlace Moderator, but until there is one feel free to post on the Main hub. All other Market purchases please go to that forum.
Last edited by coolcutelily on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:02 am, edited 17 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:18 am

Breeding/Hatchery

Suraimus are very affectionate creatures, most of the time, and do like to create families of their own. If you've noticed any of your Suraimus getting close maybe it's time to bring them to a breeder to help them start a family. Note that inbreeding may cause infertility in later generations so try to avoid encouraging that.

Breeding is free and can only be done with limited notions. There is a 7 day cool down per person, and each Suraimu individually has a 14 day cool down. There are ways to get around this through potions, but that will cost a bit of C$ from your world to do so.

Humanoid Breeding Pass- 30 C$
This pass will give an individual user a 2 month by pass to not have 7 day cooldown during the 2 months

One Use Breeding Pass- 5 C$
Use this to by pass your 7 day wait 1 time. The item will be recycled after usage

Potion of Fertility- 10 C$
Give to one Suraimu to lower their cooldown by 7 days

Greater Potion of Fertility- 15 C$
Give to a Suraimu to negate their cooldown time

Ultra Potion of Fertility- 35 C$
Fertility Potion that lasts 2 months. Can be shared between 2 Suraimus to not have a cooldown time during the next 2 months

[b][u][size=150]Form[/size][/u][/b]
[b][i]I would like to breed my Suraimus[/i][/b]
[b]UserName:[/b]
[b]Suraimus:[/b] (Please Use Images)
[b]Item(s) Used:[/b]

Please Post your Breeding Requests Here- not the Main hub. This will help keep the posts from getting lost and cluttered. You my post your Breeding Bonus Items on the main hub though.
Last edited by coolcutelily on Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:22 am

Crafting

To get through this world you are going to have to learn to create your own gear and tools. Yes, many pieces can be purchased at stores in the cities, but not all. To get the full experience of Elpida you will need to create, build, and craft materials to get you from point A to point B.

To see the record book and request crafting to be completed. Go to the Crafting Forum and post this form.

[b]Form:[/b]
[b]I wish to request to craft and item[/b]
[b]Item to be Crafted:[/b]
[b]Materials being taken out of Inventory:[/b]
Last edited by coolcutelily on Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.
coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~!Guild Monsters!~ Adoptables (W.I.P.)

Postby coolcutelily » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:37 pm

Announcements, Suggestions, and Staff

Keep and eye out for World Events and Admin Announcements here. Any time there is an event being planned you can find out about it on the Main hub in this little text box!

Current Announcements!

We are back up and running with fully digital pets!

*Looking for a Moderator for Exploration. The need to give me writing examples to help with exploration story-lines
*Looking for a Moderator to double check people's Inventory. They just need to make sure inventory has been updated properly.
*Looking for a Moderator to Double check Essence Counts. Basically making sure that the Essence is counted up properly. And keeping a date record of when the Essence was last updated.
*Looking for a Moderator for the Market Place. You are in charge of Market Place transactions; this is for in game and special items.
*Looking for Artists. Your artwork will decide if you will be a guest artists or Co-Artists. Guest Artists can create Suraimus here and there. Co-Artists need to be able to create at least 2 Event pets each event, and may be asked to help with breedings or be requested by members to draw customs in their style.

Want to see something new in Guild Monsters? Leave a Suggestion by using this forum and PMing one of the Admins! You can also use this form to ask for help on any confusions on the forums.
[b][size=150]Guild Monsters Suggestion[/size][/b]
[b]UserName:[/b]
[b]Suggestion/Help:[/b]

Your Staff

:Creator:
Coolcutelily

:Artists:

:Guest Artists:

Wish to be a Guild Monster Moderator/Artist? Us this form and PM it to the Creator of Guild Monsters:
[b]Moderator/Artist Application[/b]
[b]Guild[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b] (Examples recommended)
[b]What staff position(s):[/b] (____ Forum moderator/Artist/Guild Moderator/Archive Moderator/ Other)
Last edited by coolcutelily on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:59 am, edited 25 times in total.

ImageImage

We love trades, so feel free to send some our way :).

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~!Guild Monsters!~ Adoptables and More (W.I.P.)

Postby coolcutelily » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:25 am

Event

-

-

-

Raffle Ticket Costs:
5 C$ or 25 Event Tokens

Event Raffle Tickets
AmITheThird- 1
JuliePisces_Girl- 1
Makyre- 1
LilyKitten- 2
MaccawWildGirl- 3
Last edited by coolcutelily on Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 60 times in total.

ImageImage

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~!Guild Monsters!~ Free Adoptables and More (Open!)

Postby coolcutelily » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:54 pm

We Are OPEN!!!!! Thanks for the patience everyone!!!

ImageImage

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~!Guild Monsters!~ Free Adoptables and More (Open!)

Postby ShawFeatherss » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:29 pm

To Join the Fight- You Must Sign the Contract
CS Username:DinoFeatherss
In-Game Name: Weeb Spaghetti
Guild: Adaption
Agree to Rules: Yes!!

I'm a Genshin Simp, and that's it.
UID: 619717992 , American Server
Will happily befriend :>
Open to PMs!

Diluc come home (u u

I quit CS, but may still be answering forums sometimes-