๐Ÿ’• โ€• 5 kalon readopts ! [ winners ! page 9 !]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ๐Ÿ’• โ€• 5 kalon readopts !

Postby tiredddd » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:11 am

elijah / kalon 5
username : .Aloe
kalons gender : they/them
drawing : Image
Last edited by tiredddd on Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Heyyyy, I'm Scrap
tiredddd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avianAnnihilator » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:17 am

tatsuo / kalon 1
username : avianAnnihilator
kalons gender : he/him
outfit :
explaination :
A prince who escaped a kingdom ruled by tyranny. His efforts to change things were thwarted, his life in danger, and thus he ran. His former life was one of luxury, and he finds it hard to shake that in his clothing. He adorns himself with outfits made from beautiful silks and jewels, albeit less extravagant than before. While he knows it would be safer to try and blend in, wear plainer clothing, and to not stand out, there are benefits in dressing like this as well. He's regarded with respect, acting as a foreign nobleman, and is gifted all matter of things - food, drink, shelter - by those who with to please him, thinking they'll get something in return. He does try to do well by those who offer help out of their own kindness, however.
Once he's far enough away to gather all he needs, he will return to his kingdom and end the wretched reign of the tyrant that is his own father, and finally free his people from a life of poverty and tireless labour.
His knife is for protection, should anyone find out who he was that had less-than-savoury intentions - a bounty was put out calling for his head, after all.
Last edited by avianAnnihilator on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
โˆ ( แ› ใ€โˆ )๏ผฟ
โ—ˆ Ro | UK | Pixel Artist | Animator | Illustrator โ—ˆ
They/Them
Come play Dappervolk!
IG | TH | DA | Portfolio | FR

Kels | Kals

โ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆโ—ˆ
avianAnnihilator#8351 on Discord
avianAnnihilator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:26 am

subaru / kalon 4
username : westsparrow
kalons gender : nonbinary
prompt :
They'd managed to steal multiple small trinkets actually. Despite not being able to get their paws on the real target before being seen, they'd managed to grab a random supply bag off the shelves as they fled.
They inspected the contents now. Among a couple items useless to them lay a few worthwhile gems. An antidote against poison, its golden liquid sloshed as they observed it and set it aside, beaming. A silver bracelet, normally used for protection - however it certainly looked to be worth a lot of cash. And lastly... garlic candies?
They won't question that last one.
These were items used to counter both werewolves and vampires, items most certainly possesed by hunters of the supernatural.
The kalon, who now returned the prizes of their thievery into the bag, was not a hunter, nor were they any supernatural being. They were an antihunter, they worked alongside the supernatural to thwart the plans of the hunters and keep the innocent safe. Well, not entirely innocent, that could be debated. No matter so, they enjoyed their job, despite how dangerous it might be. It was part of their family's long-running job to aid the supernatural in remaining hidden from hunters and they were determined to continue the honorous job given to their bloodline long ago.

Lanterns and voices approached quickly from through the trees, pulling the young antihunter out of their thoughts. The hunters who had followed them were on their trail and they had to run quickly if they were to lose them. The kalon did just that, as they quickly slung the bag around their shoulder and plunged into the dark forest undergrowth leaving not a single trace nor broken branch behind.
Despite the valuable loot they had obtained, they knew they'd still be in a lot of trouble for not being able to grab what they'd really came for.
They would have to return for the vampire queen's crown.
(323 words)
Last edited by Westsparrow on Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinnamon Heart » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:24 am

elijah / kalon 5
username : Cinnamon Heart
kalons gender : male
drawing :
extra : This is literally how he sleeps: on his stomach, head facing down, with his arms to his sides.
At first, he forced himself to sleep that way as a joke for his roommates, who often walked into his room while he was still sleeping. But he became used to it, and now has trouble falling asleep in any other position.
ImageImageImage
she/her or they/them
bi ยฆ BLM
Cinnamon Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RagingRabies » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:27 am

caleb / kalon 3
username : Chaotic_stupid
kalons gender : Male
playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... TLnbuQq9oF
personality ( max of 200 words ) : Theyre cocky nerd that wants to be ontop of the food change of popularity but suffer social anxiety
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
lookin4art โ— Art Shop
Character Purge
Flight Rising โ— credit
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ—
๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ โ—
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ— โ—
Chaos/Franky They/Them
Adult OW/MGS/Dinos
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ”‚

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
RagingRabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mapicc » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Can we commission art for the unlimited impress me, as long as the artist is credited properly?

Also, May I get an extension? I lost motivation for a while and then got a few new ideas and came back C:
rue
they he she
evil transmasc lesbian
mapicc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mapicc » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:48 pm

tanuki. wrote:
Arekkusu wrote:Can we commission art for the unlimited impress me, as long as the artist is credited properly?

Also, May I get an extension? I lost motivation for a while and then got a few new ideas and came back C:

yeah! thats allowed nwn! and of course! would an extra 2 weeks be long enough? o:

Thats perfect! Thank you so much <3
rue
they he she
evil transmasc lesbian
mapicc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:45 am

B
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:38 am

b
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:46 pm

tatsuo / kalon 1
username : Island Rat
kalons gender : Male
outfit :
explaination :

He lives in a world with humans. Kalons are known by humans, and are used to get money. tatsuo lived in a small pack with a few other kals. In there pack, kits would get their names when they where 6 moons of age. Before kits get their names, they would be called "brother", "sister", or "kit". The day arrived where tatsuo and his litter mates would get there names. Before the naming carimony, he and his litter mates went to the edge of the forest. tatsuo has always been a very skilled tree climber, so his litter mates suggested him to go to the hope of the highest tree. What he saw amazed him. It was a large town. Being curios, he and his litter mates headed towards the town. The kits where oblivious, and moments after they stepped into the town, a group of people chased them. tatsuo 's litter mates where lucky enough to make it back to the forest, where they where protected. tatsuo was caught and taken to a shelter. He was put in a cage next to an older kalon. When tatsuo asked where he was, the old kalon explained the dangers of humans. They explained that this was a shelter where people could adopt kalons for there own selfish needs. Kalons where illegal to own as pets in this town, as they here seen as a sacred animal.
After only being in the shelter for a day, someone came to the shelter to find a young kalon for shows. The shelter owner showed the person tatsuo , and he was bought. The person named tatsuo "Tige" tatsuo did not have a name until then, so he went with it. tatsuo would spend hours training for kalon shows. tatsuo quickly became a famous show kalon, and won tons of awards. tatsuo made it to the largest Kalon show competition. It was hours away from the town, almost in the middle of no where. tatsuo was getting ready to go on the stage. His harness was put on, and he got a tag on his ear with the number 5. tatsuo's trainer stepped away for a few minutes. tatsuo felt like something was going on. Something bad. Just then, someone ran into the dressing room, and yelled "fire!". tatsuo and the other kals knew this was there chance. They ran for the exit and ran as far away as they could. Most the kals made it out safe, but tatsuo was covered i wounds and burns. The group of kals needed somewhere to go, somewhere far away from people. At night, they decided to rest in a filed by the road. As they walked on the street, someone pulled up to their spot. These people ran a sanctuary. They heard about the fire, and rushed to the area to save the kalons. When tatsuo woke up, he was in a large kennel with bandages all over his arms. Something about that place felt safe to him, so he put his guard down. tatsuo stayed in the rescue for a few days. He thought he would stay there forever. Everything was fine. It was late at night, and tatsuo heard a big crash. Someone broke into the rescue. They where there to take the kals just to sell them. tatsuo remembered what the old kal said, and didnt want the others to get hurt. He climbed over the fence in his kennel, and snuck up on the intruder. He lunged at the person, and scared them off. tatsuo thought he was fine, but then he started to hear loud bangs. Startled, be jumped out the chattered window, and ran off. All the other kals where same inside, thankfully. tatsuo Didn't know where to go. He got himself lost when he ran away from the rescue, and didn't know the way
back. He roamed in the plains for months. It was his home now. The plains he settled in was a common place where people would dump there pets. tatsuo found joy when he would rescue the pets, and so he did. He helped them get rescued, or find a way to live that they liked. Out of no where, Kalons started to show up. They where abandoned there too. tatsuo, continuing his job, helped them find places to live. He told others that his name was tatsuo. He named himself. tatsuo was not aware of it yet, but these kals belonged to packs. They would come back and tell the story of tatsuo, and how he saved them. From then on, he was seen as a rescuer to kits and kals all over the forest.
Last edited by Madel on Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mads | adult | he/it โšฃ
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โžต Hello! My name is Mads. I'm
a wildlife scientist working in animal rescue
and rehabilitation. Currently busy with work,
so replies may be slow! Feel free to shoot
me a message or a trade, however. ^-^
Currently seeking; cobweb bunnies!
1.5k c$ art contest
ImageImage
art by my bf <3
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me