🐱 Smitten Kittens - PLEASE READ LATEST POST

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 🐱 Smitten Kittens - Winners Announced!

Postby Melon123 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:06 pm

I'm searching for fluffs! Username: melon123 Other:how you get tickets?
Yep you’ve found a Rainworld fan
Melon123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐱 Smitten Kittens - Holiday Kittens!

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:41 pm

I'm searching for clovers! Username: captianron Other: ty
I'm searching for fluffs! Username: captainron Other: ty
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐱 Smitten Kittens - Winners Announced!

Postby blood-moon » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:29 am

Looking for clovers and fluffs

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❀️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐱 Smitten Kittens - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu May 13, 2021 2:46 pm

hey everyone!! this is an extremely important update so please read!!

i hope all of you guys are doing well in these trying times, and that everyone's safe! i know you haven't heard from staff in a while, and we assure you that we're all okay, but we have some news.

smitten kittens will be going on hiatus. we can't find the time to create litters and respond to searches anymore, and until we can again, we will officially be shutting down. we found that after a certain point, we couldn't just leave searches to rot and expectations high, so we wanted to give you all an update. this means that until said otherwise, all searches for both clovers and fluffs after this post will not be counted, and neither will any custom requests.

all searches following the linked post made by bectacular on Mar. 26 up to this post will be given +10 clovers and fluffs. any custom requests will be fulfilled in the following month. we will officially stop taking care of smitten kittens business on May 31, so if there are any last minute questions you have or something doesn't look right, let us know and we'll do our best to take care of it!

lastly, thanks for all the support! stella created this with the intention of giving people joy, and i hope that we met her goal and made a few of you smile! this was definitely quite the adventure, and i had a really fun time making kittens, writing events, and interacting with you all! hopefully we can come back in the future, but for now, keep your eyes peeled for updates! as usual, you all are loved, my dms are always open for you if you ever need anything, and i hope everyone has happy thoughts about cats for days to come!

stay safe,
    smitten kittens staff
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major πŸ‘
    ♬ - RWC - trades - β™₯ - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐱 Smitten Kittens - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Amaine » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:23 am

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
    hey everyone!! this is an extremely important update so please read!!

i hope all of you guys are doing well in these trying times, and that everyone's safe! i know you haven't heard from staff in a while, and we assure you that we're all okay, but we have some news.

smitten kittens will be going on hiatus. we can't find the time to create litters and respond to searches anymore, and until we can again, we will officially be shutting down. we found that after a certain point, we couldn't just leave searches to rot and expectations high, so we wanted to give you all an update. this means that until said otherwise, all searches for both clovers and fluffs after this post will not be counted, and neither will any custom requests.

all searches following the linked post made by bectacular on Mar. 26 up to this post will be given +10 clovers and fluffs. any custom requests will be fulfilled in the following month. we will officially stop taking care of smitten kittens business on May 31, so if there are any last minute questions you have or something doesn't look right, let us know and we'll do our best to take care of it!

lastly, thanks for all the support! stella created this with the intention of giving people joy, and i hope that we met her goal and made a few of you smile! this was definitely quite the adventure, and i had a really fun time making kittens, writing events, and interacting with you all! hopefully we can come back in the future, but for now, keep your eyes peeled for updates! as usual, you all are loved, my dms are always open for you if you ever need anything, and i hope everyone has happy thoughts about cats for days to come!

stay safe,
    smitten kittens staff

Aw that's understandable! I'll be sad to it go, but I adore these little cats. They definitely did give me a lot of joy so, thank you a lot everyone for making them!

Will the custom request I made in December be fulfilled still? It's not a big deal if not, I get it. I hope you guys all take care of yourselves and again thanks for all the cute cats<3
Jay/Jayce Β· They/Them Β· Canada
Lover of horror, video games, Homestuck, MLP and soup! Stay safe everybody!
Amaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐱 Smitten Kittens - PLEASE READ LATEST POST

Postby Skarrred » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:44 am

Take your break! And take your time for this hiatus <3
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iconerfatty » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:31 pm

Thank you guys for the sweet wishes! You have no idea what your support meant to the staff, we serious appreciate you guys so much. I am figuring out what to do with SK, but as of now it is on a hiatus. I expect it to be back in the summer some time when I have my break <3 have a lovely summer you all!
x
β”Žβ”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”’
┃
┃
┃
┃
┃
She/Her β•‘ March 10
Hi there! I'm iconerfatty and you can call me
Icon or Iconer for short. I make a lot of silly
typos so I'm sorry if my message doesn't
really make sense. I collect CS bunnies and
I'm 33 away till I have all of them! I live in
Canada C: I'm also quite fluent in Chinese.
Β©
┃
┃
┃
┃
┃

β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”š
x

iconerfatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:41 pm

Sorry im late but no worrys. And perhaps when you guys come back you'll be even better. Just wondering whats gonna happen with the costum I ordered a while ago?
Last edited by blood-moon on Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❀️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bilaz » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:34 am

Hey! Just a little question, may I put my smitten kittens on my website if I link back here? I couldn’t find it in the rules
thank you for your time
╔═════════{β™₯}═════════╗
And so all things, time will mend
So this song will end...

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•{β™₯}═════════╝
x➀ My OC Erik, I love to write stories
x➀ Sasha - ISFJ - vegan - adult
x➀ Proud tea drinker and cat lover
x➀ Feel free to send me a message! ©

Image x Image x Image
Bilaz

My pets