Cloudy Leopards V.3 <3 - Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.3 - Litter NOW!

Postby raaats » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:10 pm

marking bc these are cute :]]]
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:30 pm

Give me some stardust please!
    username: zer
    ocalories
    what is today?: 1/20

Postby bappledilk » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:40 pm

Shelter Application

username: bappledilk

name of leopard: Delilah
leopard gender: Female

what are they like as a parent?:

I didn’t know what it would be like. My childhood wasn’t perfect, but I wouldn’t be like my parents, I thought… right? No, I can do better, I can treat my children better… Even so… the anxiety that plagued my head raged on like fire set ablaze the forest within my mind. Once was vibrant and full of life, now covered in smoke, up in flames. My mate would often try to put the fire out, but it was never easy to contain. Once our kittens arrived, the love that overwhelmed me, only worried me further. Will I be good enough for you? Am I what you need? Are you going to be ok? No, these fears mean nothing, you will thrive, I promise. As they grew, they began exploring the world around them-. No, come back to the den. You’ll get hurt out there, I’ll keep you safe. They wanted to visit others-. No, I don’t trust them to care for you, come back so I may protect you. They wanted to learn new things-. No, whether swimming or climbing, you may sink or you may fall. As days turned to weeks, and weeks to months, they became rebellious. As I lay alone, I ponder… why are they doing this to me? I do everything I can for them, yet they still sneak away from my care. They distanced themselves from me… Please don’t go, please come back.

I love you.

I just want to care for you… I care for you so much, yet you still turn away? I only want to protect you… do I care for you too much? I prevent you from sinking, falling, the pain of this world. This world has so many possibilities, it’s not good for you… right? Is this good enough for you? Is this what you need? Are you ok? As the reality settles in, the tears begin to fall. I’m sorry my sweet children, I never meant to harm you. Precious lives worth protection and care, blinded by my heart’s despair. If you’ll forgive me, I promise I’ll do better this time. For I am not perfect, and I never will be… but I will always love you. Explore the world, chase your dreams, make all your friends, and always remember… I’m here for you. I’ll forever be your mother, and care for you, whenever you need me to.

(I hope I’m not too late! This is exactly 400 words. Thank you to anyone who reads this little wall of text. <3)
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbit » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:35 am

Shelter Application
username: Melinoe
name of leopard: Plum
leopard gender: Female
what are they like as a parent?: maximum 400 words + extra 500

"There's... three?", the groggy leopard asked.

"Yes, there is," beamed her exhausted partner from behind her.

It was a cold, rainy night. Both of them were beyond relieved that everything went smoothly. They were about to drift to sleep as their three newborn kits already had, but something had started to poke, prick, and then stab in the back of Plum's mind.

(There's three of them. Three! We were... only expecting one. I thought I could handle only one. They are all so little. So little. Are they premature? Will they get sick? Is it warm enough here for them? I am really not the most abled leopard out there, I'm slow and I- I- Can I... really take care of them all? Can I really do this?)

The new mother began to tremble, then sob. This was all so much. It would definitely be a lot, to handle three kits. They would all likely have different personalities, different struggles in their lives. Could she handle that? What if they grow up to hate her?

Her partner was startled from their sleep by the thunder outside. They noticed Plum's quiet sobs.

"Plum, dear, it will be ok. I know you were worried about having one kit. But please remember that you are not alone in this. I will always be with you," Plum's partner assured, and kissed her cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kits! Good morning! It's time to get up!", Plum shouted into the den.

"Moooom, can't we sleep a bit longer," cried two of her three kits.

"No, my dears, today you will be learning to swim. I need you up and ready to go in twenty minutes," replied Plum as she put breakfast together.

"Oh mom, do you really think we can do this?", asked one of the kits as they trotted over to where she had set out their breakfast.

"Yes dear, I do. She kissed the top of their head. It may take some time, but I know you can do it," Plum answered.

Plum was the most worried about today. She worried that something would go wrong, or that she would not be able to see one of her kits who had slipped under in time. But she knew that this was something they had to learn. Her partner would be there to help her too.

She stood proud in the water as her kits took to swimming just fine. It had only been a couple months and two out of her three kits were already about half her height now. It felt like it had only been yesterday that they were born, and yet here they are, happily paddling up to her in the stream.

As they headed home for lunch. Plum's littlest kitten waddled over to her. They were a bit more scared of the water compared to their siblings, but they weren't too scared, they trusted their mother.

"Mom, did I do good today?", the kit asked.

"Yes dear! You did very well! You were especially great at diving!", Plum praised.

"Oh, thanks mom, I'm glad," the little kit smiled, having made their mother proud.

Her littlest kit worried Plum a lot. Yes, they excelled at the things that Plum taught them, but they didn't seem to understand others leopards very well. Plum however, understood this kit the most out of the three because of this.

When Plum was a kit herself, she struggled to interact with other kits her age. Plum was aloof and reserved and... awkward. She hardly had the grace and the motor skills that those other kits had already developed, too. Plum would also get stuck in routines, she would get very upset if it were ever interrupted. Plum's own mother couldn't understand her or why she stood out from the other kits in the woods. She tried everything to help Plum. Even if Plum didn't like it. She made her step out of her routine, even to her great distress. She forced her to be around other kits, even as they made fun of her. She expected Plum to function like every other kit could, even if she couldn't.

Plum's mother really did have the best in mind for Plum, she wanted her to have friends and be able to climb and pounce like the other kits. But a lot of what she did hurt Plum more than it helped her. And that's exactly what Plum wanted to avoid for her littlest kit. Yes, they may not have many friends, and yes, maybe they couldn't be able to bring themself to eat certain foods. But Plum still loved them nonetheless, she really wanted to make sure she didn't hurt her kit like her mother had hurt her.

Plum smiled softly, as she saw that her kits were finally asleep for the night. Her partner watched their kits as well, mentioning how proud they were of them.

Plum remembered the worries she had when her kits were first born. Could she take care of them? The answer to that, she realized, was yes. Her kits were growing strong and happy, and she couldn't be prouder. No, she may not understand everything about her kits and yes, she made her mistakes, but she knew to apologize and listen to her kits' needs, even though her mother didn't.

Plum got to watch her kits flourish. Plum saw the two eldest find their passions and hobbies in life. Plum even got to see her littlest kit make friends, good friends, who cared for them. In the great woods, there was no mother who was prouder than Plum.

I hope it's ok to still enter, since the competition hadn't closed yet. I had a bit of a better writing day today, I think ^-^

Edit: grammar
Last edited by Lilbit on Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:11 am

username: Fishkin
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LatteKitten » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:24 am

username:LatteKitten
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Latte ↠ they/she ↠ Artist for Sweetens & Cozies
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

LatteKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LatteKitten » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:33 am

Shelter Application
username:LatteKitten
name of leopard:Faelyn
leopard gender:Male
what are they like as a parent?: Faelyn (Fae for short) is a very caring hands on kind of dad with loads of dad jokes! He loves to make yummy snacks for his little ones and loves showing them cool new things. He loves to show them how to garden and make neat crafts hes very hands on and would give anything to anyone in need. he is someone you can easily talk to about your problems, he gives amazing cuddles and hugs to anyone that asks.
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Latte ↠ they/she ↠ Artist for Sweetens & Cozies
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

LatteKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:56 am

Username: mialovesbunnies
Litter: Pastel Passion
CL Number: 1

These are adorable
No, i'm not going on an adoptable spree..
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

Mia/Pastelish ♡ Any Pronouns

Just your local Magical Girl,
Who gets embarrassed easily.

💌

💖 🌸🌱
🧡 ✨🐇
💛 Sibling
💚 link/etc
💙 link/etc
💜 link/etc
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:16 am

mialovesbunnies wrote:Username: mialovesbunnies
Litter: Pastel Passion
CL Number: 1

These are adorable
No, i'm not going on an adoptable spree..

I'm sorry, all the Leopards on the front page have already been adopted! Arcade just hasn't been able to update them yet
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marinac.05 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:19 am

Shelter Application
username: marinac.05
name of leopard: lily
leopard gender: female
what are they like as a parent?: Lily is a loving mom. She loves her children and always wants the best for them. She loves cooking their favorite dishes and loves to see how her family enjoys eating them. She doesn't like to nag her children but when they misbehave she gives them lectures so they can learn from they errors.
One of the things she likes most is reading night books to her children before sleeping and also she enjoys spending time with them. Her children and her share a family hobby. The all like to go for a run as a family.
ImageImage Image ImageImageImageImage

[color=#BF80FF][center]
marinac.05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me