Yinuma Adopts

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Yinuma Adopts

Postby Butters! » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:15 am

.:aishiteru:. wrote:
PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK FOR THE LATEST YINUMA ADOPTS INFORMATION.

Yinuma adopts can only open if we have enough staff! Mods and artists are
really needed right now. If you have the time, please consider. :)

To become a staff member, please visit the link above and fill out an application.
It would be such a huge help, and get these adopts on their feet.
THANK YOU!

---------------------------------------------------

REFERENCE

Yinumi look like this.
The actual adoptable look like this:
Male Female
Pup

Makes coding and finding forums easier for me

Archive
Sleuth Homepage
Sleuth Starters//First-time Adoption page
Last edited by Butters! on Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Yinumi

Postby Butters! » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:16 am

[img]banner-here[/img]
[ fanclub | customs | nursery | growths + transfers | artist search | nursery artist search ]
[ archives | discord | deviantart | tumblr | bank | suggestion thread ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Yinuma Adopts!
We are currently:
[ OPEN ]

Please be patient with us. We are currently short on staff
and still working to update our forums. Thank you!

WHAT ARE YINUMI?
    Yinuma (pl. Yinumi) are a sub-species of Bog. They are an adorable and very social species. They live in groups, a group of Yinumi is
    called a sleuth. Yinuma adopts is a forum where you can adopt Yinumi, create and join sleuths, interact with other members, and much
    more. Best of all, they're free of charge (excepting MYOs)! We're so glad you're hear, and can't wait to share this wonderful world with you!

.Image

ANATOMY // RESOURCES
    Yinumi are a subspecies of Bog, and have similar traits/genetics. Yinumi pelt colors are all natural: you will not find a Yinumi that has
    neon fur, or primary color fur, etc. If you can find the pelt color in the wild, Yinumi can possess it. Eye and horn color, however, may
    be any color. Horn and eye color on Yinumi match. For example, if a Yinuma has bright green horns, its eyes are also bright green. A
    Yinuma can have pretty much any pattern on it's fur, though typically there are no more than five colors on one's pelt.

Yinumi sometimes have mutations. For example, some have longer tails, shorter fur, dwarfism, etc. This is pretty rare, though, and
    doesn't happen very often. When Yinumi with these mutations breed, the children are not very likely to have the same mutation, as
    these traits are all recessive. It is possible for their children to carry the trait and pass it to their children, though this too is rare.

YINUMA HISTORY
    Yinuma (pl. Yinumi) are a sub-species of Bog. Once humans came to the land Bogs live on and settled in the middle of their territory,
    many Bogs were forced to migrate out of the area and live somewhere else. They were driven to the foothills and mountains, where the
    conditions are often extreme. In most seasons, it is gets bitter cold, snowy, and very windy. Summers are mild, however. Yinumi have
    adapted to the terrain and weather conditions by growing small horns, thicker fur, padded paws, and more agile but sturdy structure.

Banner art by Butters! | Species by Skwigler, Butters!, and .:aishiteru:.
Last edited by Butters! on Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yinuma Regulations

Postby Butters! » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:17 am

[img]forum-icon[/img]
[ fanclub | customs | nursery | growths + transfers | artist search | nursery artist search ]

GENERAL RULES
    Yinuma adopts has a no tolerance policy for bullying, racism, foul language, and art theft. There will be consequences if you break rules.
    1. No foul or derogatory language is permitted
    2. Be respectful to staff and other members
    3. Do not claim/take other people's adopts
    4. Do not use lines for personal use
    5. MYOs are not for your OCs
    6. Do not make your own Yinumi, that's the artist's job
    7. No minimodding
    8. Be kind to each other
    9. Follow all the rules/guidelines for each forum
    I believe that's it for now. Rules are permitted to change at any time.

ADOPTING YINUMI
    To adopt a Yinuma, you will need to visit this forum. If you are trying to adopt your very first Yinuma, you may go here and get a sleuth
    leader. Once you get to the adoption forum, you will see a list of open adopts and closed adopts. You'll want to look at the open adopts.
    Scroll through until you find a Yinuma that you would like. Click on that Yinuma's adoption link, which will take you to the page where
    you can adopt them Follow the artist's directions and fill out the form provided on the page. The artist will choose a winner at a later date.

HUNTING
    This function is not available yet.

BREEDING
    This function will be available at a later date, when more Yinumi are adopted and we have more staff.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GROWTHS + TRANSFERS
    GROWTHS:
    Your Yinumi pups can be transferred to adult lines at any time. Keep in mind that a Yinuma can be any sex at birth, but once it becomes
    an adult there is no changing it. To transfer your Yinumi pups to adult lines, first select which pup(s) you want to 'grow'. Then, visit the
    forum for growths (here) and fill out a form. Once your form is accepted and an artist completes the growth, you will receive a reply
    informing you of your pup's growth spurt! It will include an image of your full-grown Yinama/Yinumi. Remember to take the Yinuma out
    of the nursery and place its adult image in the den. If you do not own the sleuth you are in, inform your sleuth leader of this growth so
    that they can make this switch from nursery to adult for you.
    TRANSFERS:
    Please note that Yinuma (pl.Yinumi) are a subspecies of Bog. If you have and Bogs, you may not transfer them to Yinuma lines. Yinumi are
    a subspecies of Bog, not a revamp. In the wild, animals do not suddenly transfer their species, and neither will these adopts. You cannot
    transfer your Bogs to Yinuma lines, but you can certainly adopt Yinuma, and of course keep your Bogs as well. If Yinumi ever get line
    revamps, you will be able to transfer your older Yinumi to said lines. Until then, there are no transfers (growths excluded).

STRIKES + BANS
    None yet, let's keep it that way!

Forum icon by Butters!
Last edited by Butters! on Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yinuma Staff

Postby Butters! » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:20 am

[img]forum-icon[/img]

OWNERS + FOUNDERS
    Butters! [ owner + founder ]
    .:aishiteru:. [ owner ]
    Looking for: [ head artist ]

ARTISTS

- SAGES
    xxx

- MASTERS
    xxx

- EXPERIENCED
    xxx

- BEGINNERS
    strawbabi [ intern artist ]

NURSERY ARTISTS

- SAGES
    xxx

- MASTERS
    xxx

- EXPERIENCED
    xxx

MODERATORS

- MAIN THREAD
    saralaxy [ trial period ]

- ADOPTIONS
    xxx

- SLEUTHS
    Mewlin [ trial period ]

- ARCHIVE
    xxx

- DISCORD
    xxx

- INTERN MODS
    Fau [ trial period ]

RANKING
    Artists are ranked by experience and talent. The ranks are as follows:
    Beginner - Just starting out as an artist here. Only allowed to color lines and make normal adopts.
    Experienced - Has been with Yinuma adopts for a little while. Allowed to make normal adopts and simple customs.
    Master - Has been with Yinuma adopts quite a while now. Allowed to make normal adopts and customs. Can do small line edits (eye shape, ear shape, etc.)
    Sage - Has been here quite a while and/or extremely talented artist. Allowed to make adopts, complex customs, and make major line edits (missing limbs, diff. tail type or fur length, etc).
Last edited by Butters! on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yinuma Sleuth Info

Postby Butters! » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:22 am

[img]forum-icon[/img]

SLEUTHS
    Yinumi are social creatures. Most of them live in groups, though loners can also be found. These groups are called sleuths. Each sleuth is
    comprised of at least three Yinumi. A sleuth is formed when a Yinuma leaves it's former sleuth (the one it grew up in) and rules over a
    group of other Yinumi. Most sleuths are formed peacefully, and the original Yinuma is simply joined by others who have also separated
    from their former sleuth. However, some sleuths violently change owners. Occasionally, two Yinumi will duel over who is to become the
    leader, or dominant Yinuma. This rarely happens, however, because Yinumi are a generally peaceful species. Sleuths may have up to two
    dominant Yinumi. A pair of dominant Yinumi is typically a mate. If a dominant Yinuma has no mate, he/she leads by his/herself. Yinumi
    who aren't dominant are equal to all but their leader. Yinumi have no further ranks, and are only seperated by who is dominant and who
    is subordinate. Yinumi have sleuths simply for protection and interaction. The only reason sleuths have dominant Yinumi is to keep the
    peace among everyone. Yinumi often stay in their second (adult) sleuth forever. Once they leave the sleuth they grew up in, there is
    little to no chance of them ever returning. Some Yinumi stay in their original sleuth, but this is rare. Most find new sleuths after maturing.

SLEUTH LEVELING
    Sleuths follow a leveled system. The higher level you are, the more Yinumi you can have. To level up, you have to complete certain
    tasks and respond to different prompts. All of your prompts will be on your 'territory overview' post. Here's how it works:
    lvl 0
    allows: one Yinuma
    Adopt your first Yinuma (who will be your sleuth leader)
    Create your Sleuth thread

lvl 1
    allows: two Yinumi
    lvl 0 requirements +
    Provide a backstory for your Sleuth leader (150 word minimum)
    Describe your Sleuth Leader's personality (100 word minimum)

lvl 2
    allows: five Yinumi
    lvl 1 requirements +
    Describe you sleuth's territory (200 word minimum)
    Draw or order art of your Sleuth leader OR write a detailed description of your sleuth leader

lvl 3
    allows: ten Yinumi (can accept applications to join from other members )
    lvl 2 requirements +
    Write about or draw an adventure your sleuth leader recently took (200 word minimum)
    write about or draw a funny scene that includes at least two of your Yinumi (150 word minimum)

lvl 4
    allows: fifteen Yinumi (can accept applications to join from other members )
    lvl 3 requirements +
    have at least 3 Yinumi in your sleuth
    Create and describe your sleuth's traditions/rules (200 word minimum)

vl 5
    allows: twenty Yinumi (can accept applications to join from other members )
    lvl 4 requirments +
    Draw or order art of two of your Yinumi (one must be your sleuth leader) OR Write a detailed description + personality of two of your Yinumi (200 word minimum each)*
    Draw or write about an argument between two Yinumi in your sleuth (100 word minimum)

CREATING // JOINING A SLEUTH
    Your first Yinuma will be your sleuth leader. You will receive the Yinuma from this forum. Once you have him/her, you will mark your
    territory (create a forum for your sleuth). Your territory will include a den, nursery, hunting grounds, and free grounds. It must follow
    the guidelines laid out here. Once you've done this, you're all set! You now have a sleuth. You can add Yinumi to your sleuth and even
    interact with them, too. Just remember to get your territory approved by a mod.

If you wish to adopt your first Yinuma the traditional way, instead of adopting a sleuth leader, you must join a pre-existing sleuth. There
    are several sleuths owned by artists and moderators, but you can also join another member's sleuth. Sleuths that are accepting Yinumi
    will be listed here. To join a sleuth, you must fill out that sleuth's application, and post it to their 'new members' forum. If you have an
    official Yinuma, and you fill the form out correctly, sleuths owned by staff will always accept you. Private sleuths (sleuths owned by
    other members), however, can choose to accept or decline your application.

Can your Yinuma be a loner? Yes and no. Your Yinuma does not have to belong to a specific sleuth, but if you choose to make him/her a
    loner, you must still fill out an application. There is a loner 'sleuth'. Yinumi in this 'sleuth' are not in contact or in an actual sleuth. This
    'sleuth' is simply for tracking, as all Yinumi must be accounted for. Your Yinuma must be categorized before anything else.

ADDING YINUMI TO YOUR SLEUTH
    The number of Yinumi you can add to your sleuth depends upon your sleuth's level. Note: each person is permitted two sleuths (second
    may only be created after first is filled at lvl 5). You can add as many Yinumi as you want to other's sleuths. To add a Yinuma to your sleuth,
    simply adopt one and, if you have a slot, add them to your den. It's that simple! Remember, if you do not have space, your Yinuma must be
    placed in a different sleuth. We cannot have Yinuma floating around without a home.

INTERACTING WITH YOUR SLEUTH
    Sleuth leaders can create roleplays, discussion forums, and other such things for their sleuth. It allows the sleuth to communicate
    with each other collectively in a fun way. If you have other ideas or questions, PM the owner to ask.
Last edited by Butters! on Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:25 am, edited 7 times in total.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yinuma Stamps + Affiliates

Postby Butters! » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:23 am

[img]forum-icon[/img]

STAMPS
    Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4246338][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/2a999c67-dc3b-4338-bf18-2f3f94deb2d9/ddp2f9l-1eff9f0c-24e9-4cb8-b9d9-627768710bf8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzJhOTk5YzY3LWRjM2ItNDMzOC1iZjE4LTJmM2Y5NGRlYjJkOVwvZGRwMmY5bC0xZWZmOWYwYy0yNGU5LTRjYjgtYjlkOS02Mjc3Njg3MTBiZjgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ShAxBiXSYJ1n_CNWGsopLPLBgkPn8k4qrf3g9gElEgA[/img][/url]

xxx

xxx

AFFILIATES
Last edited by Butters! on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yinuma Adopts

Postby Butters! » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:26 am

reserved
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:50 pm

reserved

YOU MAY NOW POST/MARK
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyLocke » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:09 pm

Mark! I think the sleuth link may be broken, I love the design and think they'd make steallar ocs!
EmilyLocke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:12 am

EmilyLocke wrote:Mark! I think the sleuth link may be broken, I love the design and think they'd make steallar ocs!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
My apologies about that. While I work on fixing the link in the forum, here are the links for you:
Sleuth starters | For adopting your first Yinuma and starting a sleuth
Sleuth page | Basic information and guidelines for sleuths

Last bumped by Butters! on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:12 am.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me