[VOK] The New Guard || Trading Post

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: [VOK] The New Guard || Trading Post

Postby MySpoons » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:22 pm

@sky--lines, alliance accepted!
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[VOK] The New Guard || rp request

Postby nymx » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:26 pm

Username: sky--lines
    Pride: the kingdom of highsun
    Your Lion/s/Pride Involved: apollyon
    My Characters astrona
    Plot/Prompt: apollyon is trying his best to solve conflicts with other prides, but he doesn't have much experience with problem-solving. especially with things that he's caused. as a last resort, he asks astrona to help him out and teach him some of her ways.
    Short or Long? either!! looking to develop apollyon and see how the two interact haha

nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [VOK] The New Guard || rp request

Postby MySpoons » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:43 pm

sky--lines wrote:
    Username: sky--lines
    Pride: the kingdom of highsun
    Your Lion/s/Pride Involved: apollyon
    My Characters astrona
    Plot/Prompt: apollyon is trying his best to solve conflicts with other prides, but he doesn't have much experience with problem-solving. especially with things that he's caused. as a last resort, he asks astrona to help him out and teach him some of her ways.
    Short or Long? either!! looking to develop apollyon and see how the two interact haha

heya c: i love Apollyon!

Astrona would try her best to be as respectful as possible, but she's also very blunt, even when she's trying to teach Apollyon. She'd walk him through a conflict he had in the past, having Apollyon try to explain the other side's thoughts and motivations and pointing out what he had said well and what could have been delivered more tactfully. Before Apollyon went to solve a conflict she'd have him explain what he thought to expect: emotions, motivations, how they're going to respond to him.

Astrona is a big believer in talking less and listening more, and she doesn't mind being thought of as a 'slow thinker' when she's really taking the time to plot out all of the different parties and motivations in her head.
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Username: ToxicShadow
Pride: Oddity Pride
Leader: Nero
Leader's Personality:
Generally warm hearted and benevolent, patient and persistent. Incredibly physically strong and well known for both her battle prowess and her strategic mind. She's willing to settle things politically, with words, but will fight if given a reason to do so without any hesitance. For protecting her ideals and those she cares about, she is willing to risk her own life.

Pride Description:
The pride was built on the concept that they would take in anyone, those that had no where else to go, especially, practically no questions asked, as long as they don't hold any ill intentions. Commonly, Nero, Makuvu (the second in command), and a few others can sense malice in the hearts of those that enter their territory since their land is teeming with divine energy. They don't tolerate any in fighting among members and needless violence. However, each member undergoes strict combat training, as they are enemies with a pride known as the Demon Clan (npc pride from Nero's backstory), which are essentially heartless murderers that thrive on violence; even the pride members of the Demon Clan kill one another on a regular basis, since their ranking involves taking one's life in order to take their status. All members of the Oddity Pride cultivate divine energy and, thus, eventually end up with unique powers and limited immortality. Nero, although she has restricted violence among her members, is willing to fight to protect what she believes in or if she is given a reason to. For example, she entered the war zone between two prides with the intention to help any survivors which resulted in her fending off another lion to save a recently orphaned cub, the last survivor of the losing pride. Members are pretty much all considered equals; they respect Nero as the leader, but are also not afraid to verbally challenge her and correct her, if need be. She listens to opinions of all members, even the young ones, and decisions are usually her final say, but involve meetings with the entire pride to voice their concerns and ideas.

Other:
Nero would be in favor of the alliance primarily because of the Guard's good nature. She only has an interest in allying with prides that are fundamentally good and, in this case, since Nero is known to stick her nose in issues between other prides if it means helping someone, well, it would potentially be useful to be allied with a pride that is known for handling diplomatic issues. Her group isn't terrible at such, but is willing to fight if diplomacy fails. Likewise, the Oddity Pride could be seen as something as the Guard's go-to if they need help when it comes to combat, since every single member is combat trained just for safety and the practicality of it. Better to be prepared than to not be. The only issue Astrona might have with Nero, battle prowess aside, is that she is also known as the Demon King, a title that clings to her from her day's as the leader of the Demon Clan and is something of a legend. (She TRIED to reform said pride, banning in fighting and violence, but when she could not change the ingrained malevolence and violence of the pride, she eventually left and started her new pride, so as to be true to her own self and morals. BUT, she did have to take her own father's life in order to gain his status as the Demon King, although she had been raised by him to do just that, as his selfish manner of "living forever," by leaving the pride to his only flesh and blood child.) Her past is a bit complicated, as she was raised in a violent pride, but she is doing her best to to good. She's also very open about her past and her views, though, when asked, so she's not trying to hide her darkness from others, she's just trying to overcome it.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Ooo lovely lore, Toxic! Alliance accepted :)
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Request for Dylan

Postby -Isabella- » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:55 am

Username: Isabella45
Nthanda
**WILL TAKE ALL HIS SLOTS

Notes: not sure she is what you're looking for but thought I'd offer just in case.
She is available for IC breedings if desired and would definitely be up for some rping where they interact and develop a relationship.
I may be submitting a breeding soon that I had planned in which case I'd not be able to submit one for them until after cooldown.
Last edited by -Isabella- on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:57 am

Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45
Nthanda
**WILL TAKE ALL HIS SLOTS

Notes: not sure she is what you're looking for but thought I'd offer just in case.
She is available for IC breedings if desired and would definitely be up for some rping where they interact and develop a relationship.
I may be submitting a breeding soon that I had planned in which case I'd not be able to submit one for them until after cooldown.

is this for Dylan?
EDIT: realized I should make sure their names are in the forms lol silly me
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:00 am

No worries I also made edits to the forms so I know who it is ahahaha.

Okay, I'll put her down~ My cooldown doesn't end until the 22nd of DEC
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT