V3! | Chubbies > Tiny Companions!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Welcome back!

Hello!
52%
I missed you!
19%
Excited to be back!
29%

Total votes : 94

Re: V3! | Chubbies > Tiny Companions! NEW FROG RAFFLE!

Postby Starlight Grove » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:02 am

i want to adopt!
username: RedRising
Chubbie ID: 215
why you want this Chubbie: I love the Blue so much!
Chubbie name: Azula
other: Thank you love!
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Welcome to my profile!
Star - she/her - gamer - autistic - adult

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xDream Big!

ImageImage
Starlight Grove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormaggedon626 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:11 am

i want to adopt!
username: stormaggedon626
Chubbie ID: 217
why you want this Chubbie: I love frogs!
Chubbie name: Ginyu
other: thank you for the chance 💕
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stormaggedon626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paigelikesplants » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:37 am

i want to adopt!
username: paigelikesplants
Chubbie ID: 217
why you want this Chubbie: He's a red-eyed tree frog! So cute!
Chubbie name: Tad
other: The whole litter is so cute! was very hard to choose.
I like animals and plants C:
Rarely active

ImageImage
paigelikesplants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight Grove » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:01 am

I want to adopt from the pound!
username: RedRising
Chubbie ID: 208
why you want this Chubbie: They are so cute! Look at those ears!
other: Thank you love~!
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Welcome to my profile!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xDream Big!

ImageImage
Starlight Grove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: V3! | Chubbies > Tiny Companions! NEW STAFF MEMBERS!

Postby Sorrohh » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:15 am

code drop!

#215 - RedRising
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4198987][img]https://i.imgur.com/XBGt4b3.png[/img][/url]

#216 - roheil
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4198987][img]https://i.imgur.com/AAFoTfE.png[/img][/url]

#217 - paigelikesplants
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4198987][img]https://i.imgur.com/ndxmMaz.png[/img][/url]

Hello! I hope everybody likes their new Chubs! Unfortunately, we don't have any new Chubs for today. Hopefully some will pop up soon!

And for some long-awaited news, our new staff! Applications went out nearly 5 months ago, wow! Picking our applicants was a very tough decision. We'd like to note that each and every one of you who applied was great, and if you didn't make it we highly encourage you to go for the position next time a window opens. So, without further ado, our new members of staff!

To start, we'd like to welcome a brand new moderator to the team, Roheil!

We're very excited to work with Roheil in hopefully opening some new activities for the forum. Keep your eyes peeled!

And last but not least, our guest artists! Please welcome 47reverie and Daisy to the team!

It's been a while since we had guest artists, so we'll go over some of what they do! Guest artists create 2 litters before becoming permanent artists on the team. During this time, they will not be able to complete customs or breedings. We're looking forward to seeing what litters they both create!
╔══════════╗
ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ!
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
hello! my name is sorrohh. i use any pronouns, but mirror pronouns are fine if that is more convenient! i am no longer an active member of the community. occasionally i might hop on to participate in events, forum games, or just send gifts, but unfortunately i will not be continuing with my roles in any roleplays or adoptables. this community has helped me grow beyond anything i could have ever dreamed. thank you all so much for over 7 years of support <3
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight Grove » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:02 am

AA! Thank you! I love Azula so much!!!
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Welcome to my profile!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xDream Big!

ImageImage
Starlight Grove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:58 pm

marking!
"she's moving in like a demon!"
♥ stranger/valentine/val/buddy ♥ hakunaabout me
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:01 pm

I want to adopt from the pound!
username: blood-moon
Chubbie ID: 201
why you want this Chubbie: I really love the neon colors of this cutie and I want a friend for my other one
other: thanks for the chance

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:38 pm

hi! are customs open right now?

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: V3! | Chubbies > Tiny Companions!

Postby Sorrohh » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:12 pm

Well hello everybody! I hope everybody is having a lovely 2021- oh dear.

Prepare yourself because this update is a looooong one!

I know what you're all thinking! "Where did you go? It's been ages!" Well, I have some sort of an explaination.

If you're familiar with Chubbies I'm certain you've seen this scenario before; there's a reason why we've had 4 owners after all. I think I've been putting off this message alone for a few months now. Writing this I was debating whether I should reignite the species, resign, or simply lay it down to rest. And thinking about how I'd write this got me to reflect on the past 4 years. I've been a member of this community since close to it's beginning, I don't think I even had to apply to become an artist. This species and community have seen me evolve and grow and I've seen so many others grow. I've had friends who have come and gone. We had plans for summer, for Halloween, for the holidays, so much- but there's only so long something can last before people start to fall out of it.

Many of our members have been inactive for a number of months, and it's difficult to run a species on your own. I kept running the difficult scenarios in my head over how I would handle the inactivity. Despite the dreary tone of this message, I'm not going to resign. I took on the task of running this species because I didn't want it to fade away. I think I have come up with a sustainable way to run this species moving forward, in a more casual way.

I'm reopening the species, but a lot more low-key. It comes without saying that a lot of the staff members are extremely busy, so I've decided that until they reach out that their customs will be closed indefinitely. I will be keeping my same amount of custom slots, but I will only be doing one breeding at a time. We won't have any major holiday events, but perhaps some themed Chubs may come out once and a while. Baiting will remain closed. The goal I have set for myself is to get this updated at least once a month in any way, whether that be a new raffle chub, a new litter, a shop update, or otherwise. I am hoping to be a lot more active on our discord server as well! You can talk to me at any time :).

Think of this message not as a goodbye, but a new hello. My name is Sorrohh! I accept any pronouns. I am from Canada and I love engineering, 3d modelling, musical theatre, dungeons and dragons, and any and all other forms of art. My favourite colour is red, my favourite food is any kind of pastry, and my favourite animal is a giraffe. I hope I get to see you all once a month, hopefully more!

Shortly after this message is posted I will be releasing 3 fcfs pets and a litter of Chubbies based on the day/night spectrum. I'm especially proud of these Chubs, I think they might be some of my best work yet! This litter was originally meant to be a collaboration with another artist, so there's a possibility there might be another litter very similar to this in later months. There will also a placeholder stamp that you can add to your signature if you wish!

A short Tl;Dr!

Q: Will Chubbies be closing?
A: No it will not! It will just be a lot more limited as I sort out my schedule and hopefully get more artists on board.

Q: Are you going to hire more staff members?
A: Hiring staff members was an incredibly stressful feat, so the answer is not for a while.

Q: What about my outstanding custom/breeding?
A: Any customs or breedings that have already been commissioned will be the top priority. I will be completing all of the customs myself so apologies if you asked for a specific artist. After everything outstanding has been completed new custom spots will open up.

If there are any other questions or if you just need a friend to talk to please do not hesitate to contact me! I hope you all have a wonderful morning/evening/afternoon and I'll see you in the coming months!
╔══════════╗
ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ!
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
hello! my name is sorrohh. i use any pronouns, but mirror pronouns are fine if that is more convenient! i am no longer an active member of the community. occasionally i might hop on to participate in events, forum games, or just send gifts, but unfortunately i will not be continuing with my roles in any roleplays or adoptables. this community has helped me grow beyond anything i could have ever dreamed. thank you all so much for over 7 years of support <3
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me