DCAC | Free characters | Closed for judging

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | Free characters | OPEN!

Postby northern downpour ;; » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:32 am

dfjs my power is officially back and I have NOT forgotten about this, bump!

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:22 am

Username: RupturedRaptor
Name of Character: n/a
Breed: n/a
Species: some sort of bird
Any Rules?:
- when giving credit please credit RupturedRaptor with a link to their toyhou.se ( https://toyhou.se/RupturedRaptor ).
- you can change the species and design as much as you'd like
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): art and design by RupturedRaptor
Donatingyays

- - - -

kennel 103 was adopted out to Lady Mascaraed in the last code drop on the previous thread (user here).

- - - -
northern downpour ;; wrote:Secondly,
When should the code drop be? It hasn't been all that long since the thread opened but I'm wondering if there's an amount of time that you guys think would be appropriate.

I personally like to have a month to work on forms. It gives people more time to work on their entries and in general usually allows busy students to find some time to enter (since often with shorter deadlines for things i'll find i can't enter because i need to focus on college). A shorter deadline such as 2-3 weeks or a longer deadline such as a month and 2 weeks could also be ok, it really depends on what the majority of people want. (maybe there could be a poll if enough people want to have a say?) ^^

- - - -

I realised that the kennels that have images that cannot be seen (because tinypic have shut down and images cannot be retrieved anymore) were mostly donated by the same user. I think it might be worth contacting Lord Raegami (who i believe is now called koegami) to see if the user still has the images because a lot of the kennels that were impacted by tinypic shutting down were donated by this user.

Kennels 52, 53, 58, 59, 64, 65, 76, 77, 78, 80, 83, 85, 94, 95, 113 were all donated by Lord Raegami and have no viewable image. Kennels 81, 82, 84, 86, 87, 88, 93, 100 are also missing the original image but do have at least one visible revamp of them so it isn't as much of a problem for those kennels if the images can't be saved. ( 113 also had a revamp but i can't veiw that image either.)
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _kure » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:32 am

Username: mocha.
Kennel Number: 47
Species and/or Breed: Dog
Use: A character to doodle and develop, maybe roleplay with ^^
Name: Ginn (pronounced jih-n)
Personality: Sweet, understanding, helpful, INFP
Birthday/place: March 18th, Edenbrook Library (fictional, converted into a multistory parking garage)
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Tea or coffee: Tea
If he were a flower, he would be: Marigold
Deepest Fear: Having no one left to care about.
Family:
• Mallow (mother, unknown)
• Tim (father, unknown)
History: Once a librarian's companion, Ginn had a wonderful life in the warm walls of his town's library. Here is his story...
A hand ruffled Ginn's soft curls as he sat quietly in the fiction section. A woman was humming quietly to herself as she began pushing books into a low, worn shelf. Ginn panted softly before getting up and stretching. He padded across the humble atrium and trotted down a flight of narrow, creaking steps before reaching the doorway. An odd man in a sharp blue suit stood at the entrance, staying outside in the biting cold rather than stepping into the library. Ginn cocked his head, and decided to investigate. After winning the hearts of many regulars, he seemed sure in this endeavor, and walked up to the stiff-looking man. The man glanced down and noticed Ginn. He bent down and said something that was lost on Ginn, bestowing upon the dog a controlled pat to the head. After dropping a tan envelope at Ginn's paws and smiling curtly, the man sidled back into the quiet, chilly streets. Ginn looked at the envelope-- it had a bold red decoration on the front. Ginn had seen many books in his time at the library, and assumed this was one as well, so he dutifully picked it up and trotted back upstairs to the woman. She had finished shelving books and was sitting at a window with a laptop. Ginn dropped the envelope onto the floor beside the woman. She smiled at him and picked it up, her face falling as she took in the bright ink. She sighed, carding her hair with her fingers before standing up, unplugging her computer, and heading into a side room. Ginn, as always, followed faithfully, but gave a small howl of indignation as he was locked out.
- • -
Since the man's visit, the library had transformed into an unfamiliar place. As days melted into weeks, Ginn saw less smiles, more stiff men, and always the thin green papers that seemed so, so important. Less and less people came to the library, leaving Ginn often lonely and with nothing to do. This turn of events came to a peak as a melancholy Ginn ventured outside and, among the carved pumpkins out front, saw a clean piece of wood with the same red letters the kind librarian was so disheartened by. His ears flicked towards the sound of a door being opened, and as he heard wheels rolling on rough concrete, Ginn's short tail began to wag excitedly. The librarian had come in her coat and boots, meaning that they were going somewhere, which Ginn thought was odd. Shouldn't they stay? The library was always so busy during the fall. He then saw the battered brown trunk covered in faded stickers, and the tired look on her face, and his wagging tail stilled.
- • -
Two months passed. Two months since the man in the blue suit and his envelope had taken away what little he had had left. The apartment was nice, one bedroom to share, nothing special among many stacked in a tall, tall building. It was noisy, and foggy, and very bright at night, but it filled the hole in Ginn's heart and staved off his hunger for what once was. One day, the woman took Ginn out, a rare occasion these days. He smelled the smells and saw the sights, but he longed for the rustle of paper and quiet murmur of the frequent readers he missed. The woman took an unfamiliar turn and, for an instant, Ginn caught the familiar, slightly dusty scent of the books he used to live among. His pace quickened. The nostalgic smell lingered in Ginn's nose, and he was soon running, the woman now laughing and smiling as she tried to keep up; He reached a huge doorway atop a long, wide stairwell, one that was bursting with the feeling and lifestyle Ginn longed to embody. The woman sat beside him on the steps and stroked his fur. Ginn panted wistfully. The two sat for a long time, remembering.

Extra(s): If I end up with him, I might end up giving Ginn some small accessory like a hat or something :]
paintingeveryfenceiknow
Last edited by _kure on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:38 am, edited 11 times in total.

kure/sol ♠ she/theyth, fr
now playing p5r, smtv, ts4, pjsk
listening to j-pop, j-rock, r&b
i pop in sometimes for art & pets
♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

_kure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kennels 1 - 50

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:53 am

Kennel 10
Base and background by PeanutButterRum, revamp and edits by booklover789
Username: Diamondshine101
Name of Character: Jayik
Breed: Wolf/Swedish Lapphund
Species: ^
Any Rules?:
- Please give proper credit and don't claim the art as your own.
- Please don't change the design. Accessories are fine!
- Please be active with him!
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by Neara, Design by Diamondshine101
Donatingyays

——————————————————————
Username: Lady Mascaraed
Kennel Number: 10
Species and/or Breed: Wolf/Swedish Lapphund
Use: I will be developing him into a wonderful character in one of my books that I’m writing. He will also be used as a roleplay character.
————————————————————————-
Name: Pamuya
Name meaning: Water moon (Native American)
Personality: Pamuya is very tentative, shy, ambitious, curious and just down right sweet. But every creature has a flaw and hers happens to be that she can get pretty mean. However, this personality of hers is very rarely seen as she keeps calm no matter what happens. With this being said, only a few of her pack members can get her in this bad mood. The few members within the pack that really get to her is; Milak, Blaze, and Ragnof.
History:
Extra(s):
paintingeveryfenceiknow
Last edited by Lady Mascaraed on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namjoon lover » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:42 am

deleted
Last edited by Namjoon lover on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

█████
    █████
    █████
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Image Image
    ▓▓███

███▓▓
    ███▓▓
    ███▓▓
    ███▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓
    ┌───────────┐

text text text text text text

└───────────┘
    Image Image Image

┌───────────┐

└───────────┘

Image Image Image
    OKAY KITTEN !
    ImageImage
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

SAFE
    SAFE
    SAFE

Namjoon lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kennels 1 - 50

Postby Namjoon lover » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:49 am

Kennel 8
Design - Shenan_the_cat LA - ty_tay Revamp by Cloudpelt
Username: Shenan_the_cat
Name of Character: -
Breed: -
Species: Canine
Any Rules?:
- Please pm me if you get them, I'd love to know who the new owner is
- Please save their art, I will be deleting it after they are adopted
- Everything can be changed
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lineart by Swiftkill_ Design by me

Username: Namjoon Lover
Kennel Number: 8
Species and/or Breed:Canine/ wolf shifter
Use: roleplay, a book, and other fun things
Name:Jessie is the name i wanted to name him
Personality: kind,shy,loving, and protective
History: Jessie was always a very shy person when meeting new people. he only had one friend he was himself around, Ivy(my other oc) him and Ivy had been friends for as long as he could remember they were from different packs but he always helped Ivy, since Ivy was abused by her pack he was always cleaning her wounds and fighting to protect her, not that she knew that. He called himself Ivy's protector. he rarely left her side at school and when he did he made it quick worried that Ivy would get beaten, he knew Ivy's past but loved her even more for it, to him Ivy wa s his little sister,
when he turned 16 he found his mate but was heart broken when he saw who it was....
Extra(s): He will be gay, and a werewolf/ wolf shifter
paintingeveryfenceiknow

█████
    █████
    █████
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Image Image
    ▓▓███

███▓▓
    ███▓▓
    ███▓▓
    ███▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓
    ┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
    Image Image Image

┌───────────┐

└───────────┘

Image Image Image
    OKAY KITTEN !
    ImageImage
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

SAFE
    SAFE
    SAFE

Namjoon lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northern downpour ;; » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:24 am

@RupturedRaptor - Thank you!! <3 Not sure how I missed that kennel tbh - fixed!
And thank you for your opinion on the code drop! It's been a while - maybe it should be done toward the end of this month?
That's actually something I noticed too - thank you for the link to their profile! I sent them a message~
Oh, and thank you for the donation~

Actually, speaking of the code drop, how would you guys feel about a tentative deadline of November 17th?

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:19 pm

Mark
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _kure » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:30 am

Lol, not sure if that 'you guys' refers to me but November 17th seems like enough time! Anyways, I really like the whole concept here ^^

kure/sol ♠ she/theyth, fr
now playing p5r, smtv, ts4, pjsk
listening to j-pop, j-rock, r&b
i pop in sometimes for art & pets
♦ ♣ ♥ ♠ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

_kure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemo. » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:33 am

Username: Rooken

Kennel Number: 16

Species and/or Breed: Spotted Hyena

Use: I'll most likely use him in animations or possibly roleplay. I'm also thinking about writing a story about him along with some of my other ocs.

Name: Roxem

Family: ??? (mom, deceased), ??? (dad, deceased), Astrella (sister, alive)

MBTI: ESFP‐A (The Entertainer)

Snips, Snails, or Puppy Dog Tails: Puppy dog tails

Personality: A practical joker who loves to play harmless pranks with his friends, Roxem is often the one to try lightening the mood in a tense situation. He loves making people laugh, and he has a little "gang" of friends that go around playing pranks on others. He's a bit blunt, and dense as a brick, but he tries his best to read situations before he goofs around, although he sometimes fails and ends up in hot water with others. He'll always stick up for someone being bullied, and he's brave to a fault, and while he may not be very smart in the traditional sense, he's very clever, sometimes surprisingly so. He thinks about his sister a lot, and the savannah where they grew up.

History: Roxem grew up in a peaceful savannah, with his parents and sister. He had many friends there, but often his family was kicked out of spots they were living in by bigger animals. Even though they had to move around a lot, Roxem had a good childhood with plenty of good experiences. However, all good things must come to an end, and one day humans came to the savannah, tearing up the fields with their giant machines. They came upon the hyena den, and killed the parents when they tried to protect their pups. They took Roxem away from his sister, and shipped him away to be part of a travelling zoo. He endured many hardships there, the badly cleaned cages, having barely any food to eat, and being chained up in a dark room for biting someones hand when he was part of a petting show, but eventually he escaped, running off into the woods.

Extra(s): Happy Hallowyeen!

paintingeveryfenceiknow
- Nemo | He/Him -

4 hrs behind CS time
nemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me