Feiyuns | Closed, new thread to continue

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Feiyuns | LOOKING FOR ARTISTS

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:27 pm

Finally, after so long, we are raffling this last batch!

(sorry if this is formatted incorrectly, because i seriously do not remember how I used to do it.)

1 - KookieKrumblez, the name autumn
2 - Junee - the name blacky
3 - Acyronym - Koiia
4 - savor_the_moment

Today I'll probably officially close those thread. Honestly, this should've been done a very long time ago but i told myself a lot that I would restart it again soon, but that never really came. Over time, making a new batch every saturday/sunday was getting very difficult, to make inspired, pretty, creative and attractive designs. I was running out of time and motivation, and it started becoming a bit of a chore to do.

If anyone is interested, I am willing to sell this species/transfer ownership of it to someone else who is more dedicated. :)

It was alot of fun while it lasted though. I remember checking my bookmarks and seeing it glow red and getting really excited, and long-time adopters coming once again. I remember spending so many nights reciting the role-play elements in my head, before finally writing them down. And alot of the dragons, (I wont lie and say all of them) were really fun to draw. So truly, to everyone who ordered, thank you so much. It was a alot of fun, and I'm so glad to you participated in this dumb thing anyways, but I think its time to let go.

(apologies for the inevitably bad writing)

It's been almost one calendar year since you arrived at the sky kingdom, and its been lovely. You've meet so many friends, adopted so many beautiful feiyuns. But you can’t stay here forever, of course, because you have much more adventures to live, and of course you miss your family as well. So you put on your shoes, and hop on your Feiyun, waving goodbye to your friends.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
░░
░░
░░

SAPPHIRE
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
hello ! :)
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
░░
░░
░░
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feiyuns | Closed, thank you so much for the memories

Postby Hypnagogic » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:28 am

Never joined this species, however must say it looked absolutely beautiful and not dumb at all, after all the hard work, writing and art you put into it is just amazing. I'm so happy to hear that you had joy seeing people so excited for new adopts, because your happiness is so important and so are your smiles!

And I completely understand your reasoning for closing the species. When something that originally made you happy becomes a chore and something that just brings you exhaustion rather than joy, its a good idea to think about if thats what you really want to spend your precious time on. So im glad to hear even if it took a while you took that step and have allowed yourself to be open for new future things. I hope whatever you do in the future makes you happy, and im glad that you have looked out for your mental health.

Thanks for making this species and so many people happy, wishing you a good day/night.

Hypnagogic- Any Pronouns - TWST Player - Years Of CS!

╔══════════════════════════╗
#005 - Sun ☀ - Pharaoh - Derpoz‎‎‎‎‎‎ ♚
╚══════════════════════════╝
Hypnagogic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feiyuns | Closed, thank you so much for the memories

Postby Wifu » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Thanks to the dear Navy, I can continue the Feiyuns and offer you the possibility to tame the little cloud dragons. I hope some faces will show up!

Feiyuns V2
~ Deutscher Chicken Smoothie Discord ~
ImageImage
Wifu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me