Feiyuns | Closed, new thread to continue

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Feiyuns | Closed, new thread to continue

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:32 am

————

You’ve finally found the kingdom of the clouds. You walk into the kingdom, and the ground is a cloud. It’s very soft and silky. You notice villagers aren’t wearing shoes, so you take off your shoes. You walk through the village a bit and end up at the edge of the cloud. You lookup. Beautiful cloud dragons fly through the sky. A green dragon begins flying to you in an up and down fashion. You put your backpack on the ground, zip it open, and take out a piece of bread. You put out your hand, with the bread in it, and the dragon comes, takes it, brushes your nose with its wing and flies away.

Archive
——

Feiyuns are large, mythical creatures who were once rumoured to 'cover the sky' with their glorious, cloud-like wings. Sightings are rare today, but if you see a young snake with turfs of fur sticking out of its scales, it may be one. Don't try to capture it, because they have a powerful toxin that only works on those that do bad. There is said to be a secret village somewhere, but no-one has seen it. The name comes from the Chinese words “fei” and a “yun” which translates to “fly” and “cloud.” Their diet is mostly plants, but they enjoy bread as a treat.
——
These creatures were made by me, navy. : )
___
You can skip any text in italics, those are optional.

[center]
Staff:
Owner: navybluechilipeppers
Extremely helpful boi: skybristle
Artists: navybluechilipeppers, sevdah, lunamoth

LOOKING FOR ARTISTS
PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS
Ill pay you some rares every month if you take this position.

Last edited by navybluechilipeppers on Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:43 am, edited 45 times in total.
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:32 am

-Please do not pretend these were made by yourself.
-Feiyuns are not a closed species, but please credit me if you make one, and just pm me before so I know.
-Link to this page when you use the feiyun if you use it offsite (or onsite!)
-Follow CS rules
-Do not spam the thread!
- Link back to this forum after using a feiyun, please!
-Feel free to pm me for any reason!
Last edited by navybluechilipeppers on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptions

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:43 am

----
You watch the feiyun fly away with a feeling of awe. You stare off into its form becoming smaller and smaller. Suddenly, you feel a tug at your shirt. You turn around quickly. A short, ~12-year-old girl with orange hair in a braid that went over her shoulder, says: "What a pretty one~! Is that one yours?" You look at her, confused. "Mine? What do you mean?" The girl sighs. "You must be new around here. I've never seen you, and you're as dumb as a rock." She says, rolling her eyes."I MEAN, as a pet!" You look at her with curiosity. "As pets? Really?" The girl looks excited. "Yeah, pets! Almost every family has at least one! IN FACT, my dad sells them at his shop!" She goes up on her toes and whispers on your ear. "He wants me to learn to advertise. If you tell him I brought you there, I'll give you a slice of apple pie." Without warning, the girl pulls you by the arm, and as soon as you know it, you're running to her father's shop. The clouds under your feet feel amazing to run on. "By the way," The girl says. "My name is Leah." You finally get to the shop. It is big and made of logs and cobblestone, and has a big, dirty sign that read “frank’s feiyuns” You walk in. There are many feiyuns all over. A man with a dirty, leather apron and huge white beard turns around from a table and shouts. "Welcome! Want a pet feiyun?" You look around the shop. Which one will you take?

—-
Here is where you can actually get your own feiyun!

Here are where the main adoptions are. Sometimes there are raffle litters, sometimes they are paying litters, and sometimes they are special event litters which are neither of these. Pm me if you want your feiyun bigger or smaller. New feiyuns once every two weeks, and winners will be posted on Friday, and new ones will come on Saturday. Please put a space before your answer.
Current litter: Cat patterns 8

Im busy at the moment, I cannot update these feiyuns. Sorry!

Feiyun number: 1
✿ bloodluna785 - Cinnamon
✿ KookieKrumblez - Autumn

Feiyun number: 2
✿ Junée - Blacky
✿ ButterflyWolf2002 - Storm
✿ Beagle. - Smokey

Feiyun number: 3
✿ Acronymm - Koiia
✿ Honey Mitsukuni - TBN
✿ ginji san - quyun

Feiyun number: 4
✿ bmkmb - Swift
✿ savor_the_moment - Scout
✿ Petuniapea - Anya

Code: Select all
✿I want a feiyun!✿
Litter:
Username:
Feiyun name:
Feiyun number:
Other:

Breeding:
Purchase a breeding potion from the item shop, and fill in the form here! You may breed with a different person’s feiyun. You can decide to split the cost, do it part way, or just steal the other person bread like a savage! (Gender does not matter.)
I would like to breed my feiyuns!
Feiyun 1:
Feiyun 2:
Is one feiyun another persons?:

Customs:
Buy a custom potion from the item shop, and use it here to get a special feiyun just for you!
I would like to get a custom feiyun!
Theme/ colour palette:
Line edits:
Name:
Anything else:

Pound:
This is where feiyuns that have yet to find a home go! Check back every so often and see if you can adopt any. This is FCFS.

In the pound at the moment!

✿I want to adopt a feiyun!✿
Username:
Name:

Last edited by navybluechilipeppers on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:50 am, edited 101 times in total.
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop!

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:43 am

this is not available at the moment, sorry.
——
So you’ve stayed in the kingdom for a decent two weeks. You’ve bought a small, quaint cottage to live in, and even found some friends of your own. You go outside, to explore the farther parts of the village. You walk through the sky kingdom, the backpack bumping on your back as you go. You see a new shop you’ve never been before. You walk in. An old lady sits at the back of the disorganized shop, sewing things together with tons of fabric slices, thread and needles all over the desk. You see plenty of cute accessories on maniquin feiyuns. Some accessories interest you. You look at the lady. “Hello? Can I buy something?” You say. She responds in her old, raspy voice. “Yes. But bring me some bread for it. I want to feed my sweet feiyun, peach, some treats! Bring me some. ” “Ok.” You say, then walk out the store. Hm. You decide to visit your friend’s bakery. As you enter, you begin smelling the sweet smells of the pastries. Your friend, with light brown shabby hair walks out of the back, clapping his hands, and a puff of flour coming out of it. “What do you want?” He says. You respond, saying, “bread.”

In the sky kingdom, the people have a system of bartering, so you’ll have to use your pets and C$ to get bread.
You are expected to calculate the amount of bread beforehand.

Prices:
YEARS
'19: +0
'18: +1
'17: +3
'16: +5
'15: +7
'14: +10
'13: +13
'12: +15
'11: +17
'10: +30
'09: +70
'08: +200

RARITY
OMGSC +0
VC/Common: +2
Uncommon: +5
Rare: +30
Very Rare: +150
OMGSR: Infinite!

Bonuses:
C$: +10
Wishlist: +1
Ur phoenix: infinite (and i’ll forever be in debt to you.)

Spoil your feiyuns by accessorizing!
Please ignore the colour section if you do not want to change the colour.

I want to buy an accessory!
Username:
Accessory (name):
What feiyun to put on:
Colour:
Price:

Scarf
A fun piece of clothing perfect for fall and winter!
20 bread

Headphones
Plays Gucci gang over and over forever.
30 bread

Bow
Be kawaii.
15 bread

Tears
Good for when you just finished assassination classroom.
2 bread

Hearts
Found a new waifu.
5 bread

Smile
Just be happy.
5 bread

Sparkles
Shiny.
5 bread

Buddies
Buddies are many animals that stays near your feiyun at all times!
Chose a buddy from the list if you want one.
They are 10 bread.

Please pm me if you would like to remove an accessory!
Last edited by navybluechilipeppers on Tue May 05, 2020 1:57 am, edited 22 times in total.
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop, continued

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:09 pm

——
You’re done browsing through the accessories shop, so you exit. You see a weird, eerie looking shop next door. It has fog coming out of it, and black wood, baracaded on the windows. A deep sense of curiosity takes over you, so you go inside. You see an old woman, who looks like the accessories lady. They must be related. She is mixing something into her cauldron, which is bubbling neon green. She looks up at you. “Would you like any potions?” She says, in a creaky voice..

——
These can be used for various things around the kingdom!
I would like to purchase from the shop!
Username:
Price:
Item:

These potions were made by skybristle for her Talgons, Check them out!

Custom potion
You can pick a theme, a colour palette (or both!) and one of our artists will create a feiyun special for you.
30 bread

Breeding potion
One half is blue, the other half is red, and the male has to 'drink' the blue side and the female the other side. Allows you to breed two Feiyun. Split the cost if you're breeding with someone elses Feiyun. Litters will be ~4
70 bread
Last edited by navybluechilipeppers on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Nothing right now!
Last edited by navybluechilipeppers on Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:13 am, edited 39 times in total.
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates and stamps

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:45 pm

PM me to become an affiliate!

Put them wherever and support the feiyuns! ^^
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4169854&p=126968693#p126968693][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/421836638323343362/625862789591859240/DVMU1215.PNG[/img][/url]
Last edited by navybluechilipeppers on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 am, edited 24 times in total.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
░░
░░
░░

SAPPHIRE
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
hello ! :)
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
░░
░░
░░
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
navybluechilipeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fun feiyun facts!

Postby navybluechilipeppers » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:46 pm

If you find a grammar error, an extra line, etc, please tell me and I'll give you some free bread for being a bro.

This is going to be changed inconsistently. I’ll just change it when I feel like it.
Last edited by navybluechilipeppers on Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
░░
░░
░░

SAPPHIRE
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
hello ! :)