Kiwi's Universal ChickenSmoothie TOS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Kiwi's Universal ChickenSmoothie TOS

Postby kiwipen » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Normal CS TOS also applies, however, here is a repasting for those that are on ChickenSmoothie;
By purchasing or winning any adoptable from me or an approved hired artist for any of my species, you are agreeing to these rules.

• All species here are closed species. You cannot make your own without permission.
  • Do not witchhunt / attack people who make designs or species similar to our own. Most of our concepts are incredibly simple and can be chalked down to hybrids or X animal with X thing changed.
  • You must have an account age of 3 months or older to interact with any of my species, unless you have been previously vouched for by a respected member of the community.
  • Be polite to others and treat them with respect.
  • Do not harass or beg others to give their adoptable to you. That is not allowed.
  • You may not create adoptables or characters based on hatespeech or extremist ideals.
  • If you do not win an adoptable, or did not get to it in time, do not whine or cry about it. There will always be more.
    • In fact, we suggest you try to channel that negative energy into something positive, and compliment the new owner on their new adoptable!
  • Do not bid in an auction if you cannot afford to bid in it. Withdrawing of bids will result in a strike on the first offense, and a ban from all auctions on the second.
  • If you want to transfer ownership of a design you have won here on CS and do not have access to Discord or DA, you may message myself, reygankiwi, nuggetseb, or krazykitty00 to let them know who it's going to. This does not apply to my CS-only species, and you should transfer ownership of those adoptables through CS means.
  • We will not accept screenshots from the person who is buying from you as those can be easily faked.
  • Do not try to stir up drama within the community.
  • If you are banned from one species, all characters that you own are voided from the species and are no longer viewed as valid designs for the purposes of the species.

We operate on a three strike rule and you're out. Typically we give warnings, and then a strike.
    If three strikes are obtained you are now banned from all species inside my species umbrella.
    We do not maintain a public banlist nor will we ever again. If you are curious as to whether or not you are banned you are allowed to message nuggetseb privately here on CS.

Code of Conduct

• Do not be a poor sport about losing a competition.
    • Treat others with respect and kindness.
    • Do not scam others.
    • I cannot ban anyone without proof of a scam. We only ban people who have scammed others in Kiwi species-related issues.
    • Do not remove signatures from any official artworks.
    • Credit all artists appropriately when posting the artwork off-site.
    • Designs bred outside of their own respective species are not valid species designs, but we will not ban you.
    • Do not witch-hunt or attack people who make artwork, designs, or species similar to that of any of my species. We do not condone this type of behavior surrounding open and closed species.
    • Do not claim any official artwork as your own.
    • Unsportsmanlike conduct will earn a warning and possibly a strike depending on the infraction.
    • Bigotry is not tolerated in our community. Period.
    • When making a character design, you are not permitted to copy a design.
      • Designs can look similar to one another in traits, colors, or concepts without fear of persecution.
      • There must be ample evidence that someone has copied your design in order for us to enforce this rule.
        We believe in 'innocent until proven guilty'.
      • You are allowed to take inspiration from another user's design as long as your interpretation of said inspiration doesn't result in a direct copy or a "knockoff" of the original design.
      • No one may 'gatekeep' a concept for designing. This includes;
        • Food, drink, or animal-based designs.
        • Fandom-based designs. Nowhere is anyone allowed to say "I made X fandom animal first, so no one else can."
        • In this instance we do not listen to "character copy" complaints.
        • Plain designs lacking nuances. (Ie; a plain white Dulcet, a plain black and white Starshine, etc.)
        • Pride flag based designs.

General Information - Bans and Character Usage

If you are rude and disrespectful to myself or my staff, you are subject to a warning and potential ban from any closed species owned by me.

A ban from my species means you will be blocked from all related groups of those species.
    • You are not allowed to participate in group-official activities.
    • No refunds will be issued if you are banned from my species.
    • All adoptables owned by you will be voided from the game entirely.

Adoptables may be unvoided after they are transferred ownership to another member in the community who is not banned.
    If you're found using side accounts to avoid your ban and keep playing, your adoptables will be permavoided.
    Purchased supplementary items can be gifted to unbanned members within the community. However, they will not be refunded.

I will not at any point seize your character design. Once the sale has completed, it is a nonrefundable, permanent, binding agreement that you get to keep the design.
    Exception: 1/7/2023 If you've been banned within one week of adopting an adoptable, we will seize the adoptable and readopt it.
    There will be three warnings and strikes issued before you are banned. However, depending on the severity of the situation, the ban may happen at one or even two warnings.

These rules may be subject to alteration at any time.

In the event of you being banned from the species, your MYOs will no longer be able to be redeemed by you. You are only allowed to interact with the group in order to let someone else use the MYO. You may sell, trade, or gift the MYO.

Ownership + Resale

Please note that while USD sales are mentioned in this topic for consistency's sake, we do not conduct any USD-related transactions on this website. All USD sales / resales / etc. should and DO take place offsite.

You cannot sell a character from my species for a currency you did not purchase it for.
    • If you purchase a character with USD, C$, DA Points, FRC etc. you are free to resell it for digital currency, artwork, character trades, and of course, the currency you paid for it.
    • If you purchase a character with Kiwi Coins you are not allowed to sell it for anything other than Kiwi Coins, art, or character trades.

There will be no resale of any character that you got for free. This includes the following scenarios;
    • You have obtained this character via a free breeding between your two characters. It doesn't matter if you paid for the parents; this character was obtained via free means.
    • You have obtained this character via a free raffle, a Draw To Adopt, a Write To Adopt, a nomination raffle, a gift from an admin, etc.
    • Any scenario in which the character was originally obtained without exchanging currencies with the artist that designed them.
    • Free ChickenSmoothie adoptions, such as form competitions, write to adopts, draw to adopts, first come first serves, raffles, and all instances in which you have not exchanged currencies or goods that benefit the artist that designed them; these all describe scenarios in which you're unable to sell your character. You may trade your character for art or other characters.

You are free to trade and gift your character freely.
Please notify nuggetseb or krazykitty00 when you transfer a character to someone else.
If you are trying to sell or trade an adoptable to a banned member you will be notified. Banned members are not allowed to purchase or trade designs.

You can trade designs from any of my species for any designs you see fit, including for other species.

You can own as many characters from my species as you want.

Depiction Rights

Your character is allowed to be your fursona without prior permission from the artist.
You are not allowed to edit different hair onto your adopted design. You may, however, give them alternate hairstyles on your own personal reference sheets.
Do not depict your adoptable with traits it does not have.
Do not edit additional accessories onto your adoptable's main reference sheet. You may do so on a personal reference sheet.
You are free to give your adoptables other hairstyles, accessories, and quirks, on your own personal references.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me