Cots- The Tree of life

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Cots- The Tree of life

Postby Ember the Wolf » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:45 am

Main PageArtist SearchNurseryQuests ⭐ Tree of Life ⭐ Discord

~The Tree Of Life~

It can be seen for hundreds of miles, Towering over the rest of the world as though the tree itself was holding up the heavens. This was where the gods lived. The surrounding forests were filled with magic, Pixies and fairies flitting about glowing softly, miniature dragons lounging on rocks and in trees, Herds of unicorns moved gracefully through the trees. The Valley of the tree was in eternal twilight, Stars sparkled in the sky while the sun rested on the horizon, drifting behind the mountains occasionally, although it never seemed to grow dark, The forest here glowed with life.
The Tree Itself was nestled in the center of the valley, Its roots spreading far into the forest. The area surrounding the base of the tree was a large meadow, thousands of flowers bloomed, in every color and shape imaginable. Butterflies and sprites rested among them relaxing and showing off their own dazzling wings. At the base, the roots towered over everything, creating their own forest. A small bustling community lived here, skylings of every shape and size dwelled within the roots. The city of life, it was called. thousands of creatures and skylings alike came here to trade and visit the tree of life, as it was widely known throughout the worlds that this was where you came to speak with the gods.

At each point of the compass, there was a tunnel that leads deep into the base of the tree, Where in a cave there rested Solomon, The immortal shaman, Speaker of stars. He was known to communicate with the gods often and was who you needed to talk with to speak to them yourself.
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cots- The Tree of life

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:46 am

How this works
This is where you can redeem Magic points (MP) or Trat rewards!
First, fill out the correct form, The the staff member who contacted you should accept the form and add the chosen edits to your skyling!

Story:: In order to redeem a trait from your item bank you must write a small scene of your skyling traveling to the tree of life and speaking to Solomon. (150 word min or 2 Art pieces, one of the travels and one of them at the tree)

Upgrading:: Upgrading traits mean that you use a combination of lower rarity traits to have 1 single high rarity trait Upgrade costs will be listed next to MP prices
C= Common UC=Uncommon R=Rare L=Legendary M=Mythic

MP Store
1x Common trait - 150 MP

1x Uncommon trait - 200 MP OR Upgrade (x2 C)

1x Rare Trait - 250 MP OR Upgrade (2x UC) (4X C)

1x Legendary Trait - 500 MP OR Upgrade (3X R) (5x UC)

1x Mythic Trait - 1,000 MP (Cannot Be Upgraded)

Link To Trait Masterlist
- you can pick traits not on the list, but they must be approved of rarity by Ember or Fairy before being added.

I want to buy a trait!
Code: Select all
Username:
Flight:
MP Balance:
I am buying::

⭐I want to redeem a trait!⭐
Code: Select all
Username:
Proof of Trait::
Link to Skyling::
Story::