Mittumoths [Being revamped]

Many of our users have created their own adoptable pets. Come adopt, or share your own creations!
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

If you are charging CS pets/items for adoptables then you should post your thread in the pets for art board: viewforum.php?f=21

We have a discord!: https://discord.gg/pJeBNV9

👌
67%
👏
33%

Total votes : 12

Re: Mittumoths

Postby Nixon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:51 am

Bump~

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Sorry for being majorly behind on things and inactive for almost a full week. I was in the hospital, i had to have a small surgery and i'm currently recovering now. However though i might still have frequent visits to the hospital. I will try my best to catch up on things and get everything back in order for the 2nd week of October.
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steampunk_ » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:29 pm

Helpful bump
Emo|Female|Adult|Lights off|My LOLO Rules
Have a lot of mental issues, so be patient with me.

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Steampunk_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steampunk_ » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:01 am

boop
Emo|Female|Adult|Lights off|My LOLO Rules
Have a lot of mental issues, so be patient with me.

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Steampunk_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:15 am

Bump~

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Sorry for being majorly behind on things and inactive for almost a full week. I was in the hospital, i had to have a small surgery and i'm currently recovering now. However though i might still have frequent visits to the hospital. I will try my best to catch up on things and get everything back in order for the 2nd week of October.
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShortyGinger » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:39 pm

I want to be an Artist!
What Kind of artist? (guest or Full time); Guest
Any past experience?; Going be honest, no real experience using the Oekaki but definitely know how to do digital art
Examples of your work; My Toyhouse art section
ShortyGinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:42 pm

ShortyGinger wrote:I want to be an Artist!
What Kind of artist? (guest or Full time); Guest
Any past experience?; Going be honest, no real experience using the Oekaki but definitely know how to do digital art
Examples of your work; My Toyhouse art section

Accepted; Welcome to the team!
Your guest artist role will end 2 months from now (8/11/2019)
If you have any questions feel free to PM me or the Mod. A Pm will shortly be sent to introduce you to the Staff team, please wait for this Pm before you ask any questions.

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:48 am

Bump~

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whale725 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:46 pm

I want to be a Mod!
Any past experience?; not on chicken smoothie, but a ton on discord
Why should i choose you over someone else?; I am very active and chicken smoothie almost everyday. I will also make sure that everyone follows the rules and everything most of time run smoothly. I am hardworking dependable and friendly person who loves to meet new people and we'll work to make this an even better species than there already is. I look forward to hopefully being on the team and bringing this two even better possibilities together.
Hi! Welcome!! Feel Free to Pm Me I love to meet new people!!!
Female, Loves Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Pentatonix, And more!! Lights Off!!!! Image
Whale725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:53 pm

whale725 wrote:I want to be a Mod!
Any past experience?; not on chicken smoothie, but a ton on discord
Why should i choose you over someone else?; I am very active and chicken smoothie almost everyday. I will also make sure that everyone follows the rules and everything most of time run smoothly. I am hardworking dependable and friendly person who loves to meet new people and we'll work to make this an even better species than there already is. I look forward to hopefully being on the team and bringing this two even better possibilities together.

Accepted; Welcome to the Staff team!
You will receive a welcome PM soon, but if you have any questions after that feel free to PM me.

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whale725 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Thank you so much I'm so excited to have this opportunity. I will try my best to make this even better than it was before I was here.
Hi! Welcome!! Feel Free to Pm Me I love to meet new people!!!
Female, Loves Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Pentatonix, And more!! Lights Off!!!! Image
Whale725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me