Mittumoths [Being revamped]

Many of our users have created their own adoptable pets. Come adopt, or share your own creations!
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

If you are charging CS pets/items for adoptables then you should post your thread in the pets for art board: viewforum.php?f=21

We have a discord!: https://discord.gg/pJeBNV9

👌
67%
👏
33%

Total votes : 12

Re: Mittumoths

Postby Felli » Tue May 28, 2019 10:59 am

I want to be an Artist!
What Kind of artist? (guest or Full time); Guest
Any past experience?; In The Process of making my own adoptables
Examples of your work; XXX

Keep Things Simple, alright?
-------------------------------
She/her-Female-Saggitarrius
Feel Free to Call me Felli or Moon.
Always wanting to Start a RP
( I've never done one before ;-; )
always wanting trades c:
Gif made and animated by me :)
-------------------
Helpful Links
Trades Korebi
ex-list Quitting Eldermore
Felli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Tue May 28, 2019 11:04 am

Felli wrote:I want to be an Artist!
What Kind of artist? (guest or Full time); Guest
Any past experience?; In The Process of making my own adoptables
Examples of your work; XXX

Accepted; Welcome to the Staff team!
Your role as Guest artist will end 2 Months from now

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Sorry for being majorly behind on things and inactive for almost a full week. I was in the hospital, i had to have a small surgery and i'm currently recovering now. However though i might still have frequent visits to the hospital. I will try my best to catch up on things and get everything back in order for the 2nd week of October.
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Tue May 28, 2019 1:02 pm

Bump~

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Sorry for being majorly behind on things and inactive for almost a full week. I was in the hospital, i had to have a small surgery and i'm currently recovering now. However though i might still have frequent visits to the hospital. I will try my best to catch up on things and get everything back in order for the 2nd week of October.
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steampunk_ » Tue May 28, 2019 6:49 pm

I want to be a Mod![/]

[b]Any past experience?;
I have 5+ years of experience ranging from owner, co-owner, admin, admin assistant, and helper. I also have experience in event committee.

Why should i choose you over someone else?; I would like to join Mittunmoths Moderator team because I like helping sites and users with any questions, concerns, problems, suggestion, etc. or just want to chat with me. I love helping others and tend to do more helping for others than myself, what can I say, I'm a very friendly and helpful person! Not only do I just help others I also like monitoring the forums and chatrooms to make sure that the rules are being followed and that there is no chaos, etc. on the forums or chatrooms. I love dedicating my spare time to volunteer for things, I am currently volunteering at my local animal shelter. I have also volunteered at senior bingo and volunteered when I was 13 years old at my old church's Summer Vacation Camp!
Emo|Female|Adult|Lights off|My LOLO Rules
Have a lot of mental issues, so be patient with me.

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
credit
xxxxxxxxx
Steampunk_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Tue May 28, 2019 10:04 pm

P☪ltergeist wrote:I want to be a Mod![/]

[b]Any past experience?;
I have 5+ years of experience ranging from owner, co-owner, admin, admin assistant, and helper. I also have experience in event committee.

Why should i choose you over someone else?; I would like to join Mittunmoths Moderator team because I like helping sites and users with any questions, concerns, problems, suggestion, etc. or just want to chat with me. I love helping others and tend to do more helping for others than myself, what can I say, I'm a very friendly and helpful person! Not only do I just help others I also like monitoring the forums and chatrooms to make sure that the rules are being followed and that there is no chaos, etc. on the forums or chatrooms. I love dedicating my spare time to volunteer for things, I am currently volunteering at my local animal shelter. I have also volunteered at senior bingo and volunteered when I was 13 years old at my old church's Summer Vacation Camp!

Accepted; Welcome to the staff team!

If you have any questions feel free to Pm me!

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Wed May 29, 2019 8:48 am

Bump~

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runyx » Wed May 29, 2019 11:58 am

I want to be an Artist!
What Kind of artist? (guest or Full time); guest for now ^^
Any past experience?; I don't have a ton of experience with creating feral designs (that's why I'm only asking for guest artist for now)
Examples of your work; https://imgur.com/a/U2VMQmn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey-o! I'm Runyx
xxxxxiixxxx⋆ female ⋆
xxxxxxxx⋆ they/them ⋆
xxxxxixxxxx⋆ gay   ⋆
xxxxxxxxx⋆ single :')) ⋆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx▸▸☾☆☽◂◂
xxxxxxxxiCustoms Shop
xxxxxxiSpecies I Work For
xxxxxxtxxxxToyhouse
xxxxxxxxxx▸▸☾☆☽◂◂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx
coding by Jubunu
thin & center images by me
other images linked
Runyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Wed May 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Runyx wrote:I want to be an Artist!
What Kind of artist? (guest or Full time); guest for now ^^
Any past experience?; I don't have a ton of experience with creating feral designs (that's why I'm only asking for guest artist for now)
Examples of your work; https://imgur.com/a/U2VMQmn

Accepted; Welcome to the staff team!

You role as Guest artist will end 2 months from now

Any questions? Feel free to Pm me!

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Thu May 30, 2019 8:10 am

Bump~

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nixon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:46 am

Bump~

▬Nix☆He/Him☆Panseuxal▬

!!!Notice!!!
Nixon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me