Federation of Feline Fancy REBOOT

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Federation of Feline Fancy REBOOT

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:09 pm

discord link -- website -- imports
Welcome to the Federation of Feline Fancy!
Please continue reading for more informatio
n, and pardon our dust as we get set up.

=================================================================================================================
NEWS
05/14/2019 - construction of the official group begins!
date -- news
date -- news
date -- news
OF THE MONTH AWARDS
member of the month none
feline of the month none
breed of the month striped racing cat
monthly bonus anyone who registers b
etween the group's opening and one month a
fter will receive 5,000 Dollars in their bank!

OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS
registered catteries
GROUP STATUS
registration is open!
feline imports are open!
everything else is closed!
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:56 am, edited 14 times in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About/Basic Information

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:12 pm

The Federation of Feline Fancy is an online, virtual, free-to-play feline ARPG-type game with a twist: all of the breeds are fictional, but realistic! The game was started in 2019 by mukuroikusabas, and stemmed from a simple idea of "what if cats evolved/were used more like dogs?" Right now, there are twenty-five breeds currently accepted, and many more planned for release soon. Each breed takes time to create, so things may not happen immediately!
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Tue May 14, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Getting Started

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯CATTERY FOUNDATION
        Before you can do anything in the game, you must first register your cattery. Registration of a cattery is rather simple and only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is fill out the form linked on the Cattery Archive thread, and your cattery will be added to the front page. NOTE: once you import/buy your starter cats, you MUST have either an archive thread or a website to link to where you keep track of your cats. A google doc is also acceptable. You DO NOT need visual references for your cat as long as you have their stats assigned by a moderator.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ACQUIRING CATS
        Once you get your cattery founded, you're going to want some cats. There are a few options you have for getting your first few cats: you can import (which is technically unlimited) felines into your cattery, you can buy them from other players from the sales thread linked further down, or you can adopt available adopts that moderators create. There are a few important things to remember about each option, however.
          Imported cats will never be sick or have genetic diseases, however their stats may not be the greatest, as their stats are a complete roll of the dice. Their hips, elbows, eyes, and ears are not guaranteed to be all excellent scores, and their sport stats (strength/speed/stamina/agility/charisma/intelligence/beauty/temperament) and conformation stats (which follow their breed standard) are completely random. However, you can import as many cats as you like, so if you get a bad roll you can simply import a new one. Imported cats are also genetically limited; each breed has certain base coats and markings you are restricted to when importing in order to keep certain coats and markings rare.

Bred cats you get from other players have chances of being sick or having genetic diseases, however they may have better stats as they inherit stats from their parents, and also get stat boosts depending on their parents' levels and experience. They are all health tested at birth, so you'll know what their scores and stats are before adopting them.

Created cats are either ordered customs or random adopts the moderators make. They are guaranteed to have all excellent health test scores, and while their conformation stats won't be perfect, they have a much tighter range of numbers to roll from than an imported cat. They are also clean-lined (no inbreeding or linebreeding) and have no lineage as they are also imported.
        To import a cat, you're going to want to go to the Import Archive thread linked here. To find cats available for purchase, you'll want to go to the Sales thread linked here.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Fri May 17, 2019 7:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breed Information & Accepted Breeds

A full list of all of the currently accepted breeds at the FFF can be found here. Not all standards are complete, but the breeds are available for import! If you have questions, feel free to ask them.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Tue May 14, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Activities

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:13 pm

After you have a cat or two, there are activities you can participate in within the group. These activities do require a cat but not a human to be present and must either be drawn or written. Each week, there will be a new set of prompts to follow to complete activities on their thread. You must follow the instructions there in order to properly complete them! The activities thread can be found here and also contains an archive of all submitted and graded activities. Activities have chance of bringing back items! For a list of items that each activity can bring back, scroll down to the "Items" section of the page.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ACTIVITIES
          Hunting/Fishing⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯completed with a minimum of 1 cat, maximum of 5. Prey changes based on location and season.
          Exploring⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯completed with a minimum of 1 cat, maximum of 5. Items found change based on location and season.
          Scavenging⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯completed with a minimum of 2 cats, maximum of 5. Items found change based on location.
          Digging⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯completed with a minimum of 2 cats, maximum of 5. Items found change based on location.
          Taming⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯the only activity that does not require a cat, if there are feral cats available for taming you have a chance at taming them through this activity.
          Training⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯completed with a minimum of 1 cat, maximum of 5. This solely increases your cats' stats.
          Random Events⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯all activities have a chance at rolling a random event. Read more about them on the Activities thread.
          Special Events⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯these are events that happen only once a year, and have special prizes and rules. If a special event is active, you'll see it on the front page.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Breeding is a complex process in this game. In order to breed, your cat must complete a set of prompts called the Breeding Rites, which have their own thread to post in. Your cat must also have at least 1 set of titles in any sport including conformation, and must have competed in at least one show. The number of times your cat can be bred depends on its level as well, even after it has passed its rites and completed the other necessary steps.

Cats ranked at Undercat will only be able to breed 3 times.
          Cats ranked at Subordinate will only be able to breed 5 times.
          Cats ranked at Average will only be able to breed 7 times.
          Cats ranked at Leader will only be able to breed 10 times.
          Cats ranked at Top Cat can breed 12 times, with an additional breeding slot being unlocked every time they gain 100 EXP.

Obviously, there are a few rules of breeding. Inbreeding, while it is not banned, will cause severe defects in kittens. Breeding two cats with a merle or harlequin gene will result in possible dead kittens or severely defected kittens. Breeding two short-legged or folded-eared or Manx-tailed cats together will result in birth defects and/or death. All kittens resulting from these pairings will be sterile and unable to breed as well. You also, obviously, cannot breed a cat before it is 2 years old and before you have completed all of the rites and steps for it to be bred.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Wed May 15, 2019 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Show Ring

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯TITLES
          Within the show ring, titles are just as important as everything else. Titles are what you get when your cat successfully completes a title prompt and has the title added to its name. There are different titles for different sports, and each one is judged differently. Here is a list of available sports and their titles, along with a link to their information page (once it gets written). As far as relations to real life go, when it comes to titles and requirements, we generally go by AKC and/or UKC standards if possible. If the title is more specific and not offered in real life, we either make up titles or add the association we got them from by the title. Additionally, each title specifies whether it is a suffix or a prefix addition when earned by the cat. A prefix addition goes before the show name, and a suffix comes after.
        ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯SHOWS
          There will always be different shows to enter your cat in. The FFF itself officially hosts daily, weekly, and monthly shows. Daily shows are for three randomized sports and conformation, and weekly and monthly shows run for all sports. People registered as judges within the FFF can also choose to run their own shows.

There are two types of shows: RNG based and Effort based. RNG based shows are based mainly off of luck of the draw, comparing the feline's stats to one another and judging based on set criteria. These shows are easier to enter, but earn less EXP for participating and/or winning. Effort based shows are based mainly off of the effort a person puts into entering the show, and these are of course judged less randomly. Effort does not mean flawless; even if your art or writing isn't "as good" as someone else's, you can still win if you put enough effort in!
        ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯BECOME A JUDGE
          To become a Judge, you must be able to pass a Judge test, which is written by myself and given to you via PM or discord. This Judge test assesses your ability to judge using the random system and the effort system. If you'd like to take it, simply send me a PM or DM on discord.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Wed May 15, 2019 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Items

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 pm

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ITEMS
Items are, as the name suggests, items which you can give or apply to your cat. They are purchased using the in-game currency of Dollars, which can be exchanged using c$ and/or pets (see the exchange post for more info). A full list of items you can find through activities is here, items which you need to purchase or create are listed in the next section.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯STORE AND CRAFTING ITEMS
A full list of store items can be found here.
A full list of crafting items and what they require can be found here.
The thread to purchase store items and craft crafting items can be found here. Note that you'll need proof that you own the items!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯APPLYING ITEMS
To apply an item to your cat, you must go to the Item Application thread and request for an item you already own to be used on or applied to your cat. A mod will then apply the item on the cat's official page in the FFF Registry Website. Once that is done, you are free to use the item.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯LIMITED ITEMS
Limited items are items which are only available at certain times, usually holidays or special events. These items tend to be more expensive.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Wed May 15, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Experience Points

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:15 pm

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯EXPERIENCE POINT SYSTEM
        Experience points are necessary to move your cats from one rank to the next. A certain amount of points are required to rank up. Rank ups can be confirmed on this thread. In order to confirm your rank up, you'll need to keep a log of all of the points your cat earns. An example log has been linked.

These are the ranks and the points needed to achieve them:

UNDERCAT⎯⎯⎯0 to 50 points
          SUBORDINATE⎯⎯⎯51 to 100 points
          AVERAGE⎯⎯⎯100 to 150 points
          LEADER⎯⎯⎯151-250 points + Leadership Trials
          TOP CAT⎯⎯⎯251+ points + Ancestral Trials

To read more about the Leadership Trials, click here.
        To read more about the Ancestral Trials, click here.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯EARNING EXPERIENCE POINTS
        Whenever you complete a task, a mod will tally up the EXP you earned. EXP is given based on what you did! The points are given based on this scale:

ART
          ⎯⎯⎯Rough Sketch: 1 point
          ⎯⎯⎯Clean Sketch: 2 points
          ⎯⎯⎯Lined Sketch: 3 points
          ⎯⎯⎯Clean Lined: 4 points
          ⎯⎯⎯Color: +3 points
          ⎯⎯⎯Shading: +3 points
          ⎯⎯⎯Simple Background: +2 points
          ⎯⎯⎯Complex Background: +4 points

WRITING
          ⎯⎯⎯100 words: 1 point
          ⎯⎯⎯Past 500 words: +1 extra point per 100 words past 500

BONUSES
          ⎯⎯⎯Each additional cat up to 3: +2 points
          ⎯⎯⎯Collaboration: +5 points to all cats
          ⎯⎯⎯Leader-ranked cat: +2 points to all cats
          ⎯⎯⎯Top Cat-ranked cat: +5 points to all cats
          ⎯⎯⎯Animated: +10 points
          ⎯⎯⎯Comic: +5 points per panel

A mod will decide how many points you earn, but if you feel like the mods were wrong, feel free to contact any member of the mod team.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Wed May 15, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Banking & Pet Exchange

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue May 14, 2019 8:15 pm

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯BANKING
        Bank Accounts are opened when you join automatically.
        To check your bank account, look at this document.
        To make a change to your bank account, fill out this form.
        To transfer items/Dollars to another player, fill out this form.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯PET EXCHANGE
        Pets can be exchanged for Dollars based on their rarity and year, to keep things simple.

OMGSC = 1 Dollar
        VC = 3 Dollars
        C = 7 Dollars
        UC = 10 Dollars
        R = 20 Dollars
        VR = 40 Dollars
        OMGSR = 80 Dollars
        Any list pet = 500 Dollars
        Any ex-list pet = 250 Dollars

2019 = 1 Dollar
        2018 = 2 Dollars
        2017 = 3 Dollars
        2016 = 4 Dollars
        2015 = 5 Dollars
        2014 = 10 Dollars
        2013 = 11 Dollars
        2012 = 12 Dollars
        2011 = 13 Dollars
        2010 = 15 Dollars
        2009 = 30 Dollars
        2008 = 60 Dollars

So a rare 2008 pet would net you 80 Dollars, to sum it up. Please send all trades to me, marked with "exchanging for Dollars".
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Wed May 15, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me