🦎 {sea lizards

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 🦎 {sea lizards // new litter!

Postby honey bees » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:33 am

i want a lizard!
username: honey bees
adopt number: 2
name: (optional) Solstice
use raffle ticket?
n/a
honey bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogcatalog » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:48 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:Hey, are you gonna consider suggestions on things you could put in the store? :D

of course! i have a few items in mind already (mainly trait-changing potions and a couple of basic accessories), but i am open to any ideas you or anyone else may have! feel free to pm me or suggest them here
cedar - she/her - adult
dogcatalog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 am

I was thinking maybe there could be a shell that could be bought as an accessory that the sea lizard could wear
Maybe there could be small sea lizards, maybe baby ones, that could have tanks bought for them?
Maybe there could be potions to change pupils (but it would be changed to a different one of the same rarity. For example v pupil could only be changed to a slit pupil!)
Maybe there could be like kelp or coral decorations to be added to their spikes and flippers~
And as an event suggestion perhaps in future there could be a short event where people can send their sea lizards searching where they come back with little pebbles that could be traded for unique, event only decorations~
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogcatalog » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:19 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:I was thinking maybe there could be a shell that could be bought as an accessory that the sea lizard could wear
Maybe there could be small sea lizards, maybe baby ones, that could have tanks bought for them?
Maybe there could be potions to change pupils (but it would be changed to a different one of the same rarity. For example v pupil could only be changed to a slit pupil!)
Maybe there could be like kelp or coral decorations to be added to their spikes and flippers~
And as an event suggestion perhaps in future there could be a short event where people can send their sea lizards searching where they come back with little pebbles that could be traded for unique, event only decorations~

i've already got a baby lineart in the works (as well as a special lineart for later! *wink*) but i like the tank idea!! and maybe you could buy decorations for the tank as well?
the pupil changing potion is already something i've designed! it works about the same, but you also have a chance of discovering some unknown traits/pupils (which i cannot wait to show off!)
and i really love the kelp/coral decorations! i can already imagine the design for them :D (and they fit nicely with the sea theme! i desperately needed something other than bows)

for the event idea, i had already planned on making a daily/weekly kind of expedition where you could send out a sea lizard to explore a shipwreck or a coral reef for a chance of coming back with some starbits, random items, etc. but i definitely think the pebble event would fit nicely with the daily exploration. i think just having a week where instead of finding starbits, you'd find pebbles that you could trade in for limited items would be really neat! it would just have to be a little further down the line though :,o thats a lot of pixel art i gotta make!
cedar - she/her - adult
dogcatalog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:26 am

i want a lizard!
username: ABeardedDragon
adopt number: 1
name: Navajo
use raffle ticket? No
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peach punk. » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:09 pm

mark!
these are adorable!

|heyy!|he/they|virgo|bi|enfp-t|
|my name is jack and i want to eat the rich|
|i'm kinda good at art and music|mother mother|blink-182|mcr|
|art shop|
|heavely desensitized|
|i'm here for a good time, not a long time.|
---
|find me at; |da|ig|twitter|toyhou.se|artfight|team cyberpunk
peach punk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:31 pm

i want a lizard!
username: 2FrostyPaws
name: Star
use raffle ticket? nope

Woah I love them! The colors and their designs are absolutely beautiful ;w;
TO BE FOUND, ➵➵➵➵➵➵
═════════════════════════
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
═════════════════════════════

Image ImageImage
IS THERE ENOUGH
Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
EVERYONE ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:48 pm

calidris mauri wrote:I've already got a baby lineart in the works (as well as a special lineart for later! *wink*) but i like the tank idea!! and maybe you could buy decorations for the tank as well?
the pupil changing potion is already something i've designed! it works about the same, but you also have a chance of discovering some unknown traits/pupils (which i cannot wait to show off!)
and i really love the kelp/coral decorations! i can already imagine the design for them :D (and they fit nicely with the sea theme! i desperately needed something other than bows)

for the event idea, i had already planned on making a daily/weekly kind of expedition where you could send out a sea lizard to explore a shipwreck or a coral reef for a chance of coming back with some starbits, random items, etc. but i definitely think the pebble event would fit nicely with the daily exploration. i think just having a week where instead of finding starbits, you'd find pebbles that you could trade in for limited items would be really neat! it would just have to be a little further down the line though :,o thats a lot of pixel art i gotta make!

I'm glad my ideas could be helpful! :D I look forward to seeing how sea lizards develops as time goes on~
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ithiria » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:19 am

i want a lizard!
username: Ithiria
name: Yura
use raffle ticket? n/a

very cute, good luck everyone!
thank you ♥
ithiria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🦎 {sea lizards // code drop!

Postby dogcatalog » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:00 pm

the winners of litter no. 3 are:

winner: sylveonsweetie987
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4081992][img]https://i.imgur.com/3TqPGId.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/KAV3uU9.png[/img][/url]

winner: savor_the_moment
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4081992][img]https://i.imgur.com/QmL2vMa.png[/img][/url]

winner: Sunscratch
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4081992][img]https://i.imgur.com/rGOKDUz.png[/img][/url]

take care of your new sea lizards!
and don't forget to check back in on wednesday for a new litter!
cedar - she/her - adult
dogcatalog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me