Customs~ || Adoptables for rares || 2 DAYS LIMITED EDITION

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Customs~ || Adoptables for rares || 2 DAYS LIMITED EDITION

Postby skink666 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Attention: Customs are now available. Information in the next post!

Hello there!

So recently, I've been messing around here on CS and seeing adoptables go around, whether you can adopt for C$ or just for free so I thought I'd try and make some, then send them off for rares and hope someone'd want them.

I wanted to be creative with this though, so I created the Sunēkubakku species. (it's literally snakeback in Japanese)

I wrote a whole little blurb on them as well. You don't have to read it, but you can if you want.

The Sunekubakku is a semi-long species that has the appearance of a ferret besides the tail. The tail may look like a snake, but really it's only just a tail. The Sunekubakku uses its tail in the wild to scare off predators to make up for its slightly slower speed because of its stumpy legs. Witout counting their tail, Sunekubakkus tend to be about 12 inches long when full grown, so they're quite small. The Sunekubakku comes in many variations depending on where it's currently residing.

Brown and pink Sunekubakkus tend to reside in the swampy areas. Green, white, and blue Sunekubakkus tend to reside more in forests. Blue and grey Sunekubakkus tend to reside near watery areas such as near a pond. Black and yellow Sunekubakkus tend to reside in open fields.
There are many more variations, but for now, this is all we know of.

The Sunekubakku is able to be tamed and brought into capitivty, but it's not recommended seeing as they tend to be rare in the wild. If you did try, it would take a lot of work. They tend to bite with their tough jaw and sharp retractable claws. This is another defense mechanism incase their tail does not work. Males seem to be more terriotorial and try to mark their territory, but we think it's only to protect the females nearby.

For now, this may be all we know about the Sunekubakkus but we hope to learn more in the future.

Anyways, onto the adoptable Sunekubakkus! uwu

*Currently, there aren't many variations of them, but if this gets popular, I will make more. I'll add more things if it gets enough traction (traction, is that the right word I should be using lmao?) such as breeding or customs. Images can be sized down if needed. <3
!!Can also be made transparent!!

As you can see, there are four types here. We'll refer to them as Blue, Green, Bee, and Brown. (im not creative sh)

Before you get onto adopting one of these lovelies, I have a few rules and how you should adopt these boyos.

♫ Our payment type here is rares. To adopt, you gift me a rare. Hopefully that's easy enough for everyone.If you have no rares (and yes I'll check), then message me and we can work something out because I do want people to enjoy these.
♫ Before you get onto adopting, please bump the thread. It isn't required, but it'd be appreciated ^^ || COPPAs excused <3
♫ Rares must be from 2017 or before! They do not have to be on my wishlist however.
♫ If you don't like them, then just don't send me a rare. It's as simple as that.

Now onto how this will all work!

♫ To adopt one of these, send me a trade with the rare you'd like to give me and state in the message which Sunekubakku variation you would like. [COPPAs, I will have pets that you will put in the trade stating which one you'd like].
♫ I will accept the trade first, but you're going to have to trust me when I say I WILL PM YOU THE IMAGE LINK. Please save it to your computer or put it in your own imgur as I tend to delete pictures off my own imgur after awhile.
♫ You're really going to have to trust me with that, okay? <3 Because I get that sometimes it's hard to trust people.
♫ Enjoy your adoptable(s)! uwu
♫ And yes, multiple people can adopt an adoptable. So y'know, everyone can enjoy one.

To make it slightly fair:
2009 - 2011 rares = All 4 adoptables
2012 - 2013 rares = 3 adoptables of your choice
2014 - 2016 rares = 2 adoptables of your choice
2017 rares = 1 adoptable of your choice
So that means you could send 4 2017 rares to get all 4 or just send a 2009-2011 rare. I assume most will go for the 4 2017 rares though lmao

Enjoy! And thank you if you consider it at all!

Adoptables will be in their own singular image and the watermark will be removed.
But before you say anything, there is still a tiny little 'S' on there to mark that it is mine.
If I catch you stealing my art and claiming it as your own, there will be major consequences and do not even test me on that.

UPDATE: As of 1/20/19, we have a new staff member! It's dani snot on fire. They'll be helping out with Sunekubakku designs and helping out with the breeding process when added. <3

To commemorate dani snot on fire. joining the staff, I've made a special edition Sunekubakku! It's worth two rares (any is fine lmao) and is only available for a limited time! 2 days only! <3

More coming in the future!

can be resized if needed
Last edited by skink666 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Image Image

i do art. pm me for details uwu
skink666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptables for Rares [yes i made my own species]

Postby skink666 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:54 pm

Customs now available! ;0

For only two rares, you can now have your own custom Sunekubakku! <3

Send me a trade for the rares (or dani snot on fire.) a picture or detailed description for what you would like it to look like. Please be aware that we can change things on the lineart if you please. Like to have different ears and stuff like that.

When I get your request, I'll PM you so you know that I got it and begin working. I won't accept until I'm done.
I usually should be done within an hour or two, but this all depends on the request.

Lineart for reference <3
Or a tinier one that's trans if that's what you would like <3

Queue wrote:1. N/A
2. N/A
3. N/A
Last edited by skink666 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image

i do art. pm me for details uwu
skink666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptables for Rares [yes i made my own species]

Postby skink666 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:56 pm